Reminder Switch piracy will be up and running day 1 for Bayonetta 3 and SMTV

Reminder Switch piracy will be up and running day 1 for Bayonetta 3 and SMTV.

wololo.net/2018/02/19/release-nintendo-switch-homebrew-launcher-firmware-3-0-0/

wololo.net/2018/02/18/fusee-gelee-reswitched-teams-coldboot-hack-nintendo-switch/

wololo.net/2018/02/18/nintendo-switch-4-1-0-hack-sciresm-good-news-people-latest-firmware/

wololo.net/2018/02/18/fail0verflow-tease-linux-time-3d-drivers-nintendo-switch-video/

Even current FW switches can be hacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.uk/Legal/Nintendo-s-Anti-Piracy-Programme/Anti-Piracy-and-Legal-Frequently-Asked-Questions/How-do-I-report-potential-infringements-of-Nintendo-products-/How-do-I-report-potential-infringements-of-Nintendo-products--732157.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna buy a switch soon,keep it in a fucking box,and wait until the day it's fully modded so I can pirate everything.

If I can't play online with pirated games I'm not interested.
Only homebrew features I want are custom themes and longer video recordings.

>up and running day 1 for Bayonetta 3 and SMTV
lol

I'm looking forward to the emulators as well. Switch has the potential to be the PSP 2.0
>inb4 "The Faggot" posters come in and say they want to do this to "Hurt" Nintendo instead of saying they just want free shit

What would even be the point of hacking a console early in the lifespan? They would obviously make new games require a patch to run and that patch would break the hacks. Piracy isn't a viable option until it's built up a good library already.

3DS says hi

>Lmao switch has no games
>HURRY UP AND HACK IT SO I CAN PLAY THE GAMES FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pathetic

The 3DS got hacked around 4 years in retard.

So far the only piracy option I see would be on Yuzu or another switch emulator. Switch Homebrew devs have explicitly stated they won't release piracy tools.
I also doubt these tools will be available in the near future

>There's already a Homebrew Launcher
that was fast

I hacked all of my 3DSes but I think I'll pass on this. Even the archaic 3DSes can detect CFW and get you banned if you leave spotpass on. the Switch doesn't have any settings to turn these botnet features off and you can bet that more advanced chip = more advanced botnet telemetry features.

Piracy this early on would be dumb anyway. Like I said earlier in the thread, Nintendo would just force you to run a patch to play any new games and the patch would make it impossible. So piracy right now would let you play the 8 games released before that patch. Piracy becomes a viable option after the system has built up a good library 4-5 years in.

>tfw digital fag for switch
>don't want to get banned and lose games
I hope Nintendo's account system is still terrible so this doesn't happen to me.

why haven't they patched it then retard?

This is like when the original Xbox got modded. Shit's so fast

Screw piracy, Mods are where its at

>why haven't they patched it then retard?
What the fuck would be the point? By the time the 3DS got widespread hacks it was in its last real year.

Why are hackers putting so much effort to hack/emulate the Switch if it has no games? Hm???

I've always wanted to get a modded xbox, but I don't trust me self with all the soldering and hard drive stuff.
How trustworthy are modded Xboxes on ebay?

>Nintendo
>Making a good anti-piracy decision
Pick one

>

It's a good system to build off of.
It's vulnerable.
Lots of people have it.
It's portable.

why would a switch owner make nogaems jokes? why would a sonyboy make a $300 investment when they're still too poor to buy that pro they keep drooling over?

you gotta refine your console tribalism or just become an idort like me

translated: it has games but I don't want to pay for them

Yeah, that shit wouldn't even fly in Germany.

i want to localize monster hunter xx and play the most fun boss fight in the series

>Homebrew for Launcher 3.0
>Most people allready upgraded to 5.0 with no way to go back without bricking your console and most games running on higher version
>Overfl0w who say they hacked it but never release anything

Oh boy cant wait for the dissapointment again

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I bought Breath of the Wild
Now I want to use homebrew
If I want a game I will pay for it
Even if I didn't want to pay for it, Nintendo deserves to get ripped off for how they launched the Switch.

The online will be paid anyways and a ghost town since kids don't buy digital services.

Because it's extremely easy to hack? It's 3DS software with Nvidia hardware. Both which hackers have ton of experience with already.

>Even if I didn't want to pay for it, Nintendo deserves to get ripped off
translated: I want free shit and I badly try to justify it

>kids don't buy digital services.
And yet mobile games have that issue.

The thing that I want the most out of this is modded BotW so weapon durability can be taken out.

>I'm going to get my Switch bricked to teach Nintendo a lesson!
Yeah that'll teach em!

>translated: I want free shit and I badly try to justify it
translated: I couldn't install Microsoft Word to save my life, so the concept of people wanting custom software on their gaming devices boggles and upsets my puny mind

>not just learning chinese
you are missing out SENPAI

Reminder that you're an enormouse faggot and a disappointment to your parents.

Because mommy forgot to remove her credit card from Google Play account.

Can't wait

What does this have to do with
>Nintendo deserves to get ripped off for how they launched the Switch.

Homebrew would be cool for the Switch, but I extremely doubt it'll allow piracy. I feel like early modchips will be primitive and difficult to use and it'll only be usable 2-3 years after launch.

Get PS4 piracy working and then I'll care.

This isn't a modchip.

>chinese
desu i dropped MHO after just getting bored of it last year, how's it been going lately?

I don't think homebrew will ever be a big thing on the Switch. People are expecting it to end up like it was on the 3ds/Wii but the 3ds/Wii had no real online infrastructure. I'm pretty sure Nintendo will actually regularly patch out vulnerabilities on the Switch so you're gonna need very specific firmware to run homebrew, making it a much more niche thing.

On 4.05 bro. I need to take some pictures to show Cred Forums. I even have Horizon Zero Dawn someone broke through the firmware.

working on 4.05 senpai, look online or ask around in /hbg/

If your company is releasing a console that there is mass demand for, and you only make a total of 5 consoles, you deserve to get your games pirated.
Instead of going to my local gamestop to get a Switch on day 1, I had to run around to 4 stores. They were all sold out, except the last one in bum-fuck nowhere. The only package they had was $500. I spent an extra $200 on my Switch, therefore I should get at least 3 free games ($60x3=$180).
And god help whoever bought online from a shark the next few weeks. They went as low as $700 for a month. In that entire time, Nintendo made about 6 more consoles to help meet the demand.

Nintendo's forecast for sales year 1 was 8 million. They have sold 15 million in 10 months. There was no way they could have predicted this level of demand.

>spending $500 on a fucking handheld

>implying
The 3DS sold as much (actually slightly more in the same time frame) yet that one was nowhere this bad.

>Like I said earlier in the thread, Nintendo would just force you to run a patch to play any new games and the patch would make it impossible. So piracy right now would let you play the 8 games released before that patch.
Yeah okay so what? That's 8 more games then I would have been able to play otherwise
Also I'm pretty sure there's more than 8 games out right now too by the way, more like 80

I was only going to spend $300, but it was my only chance. I wouldn't have gotten one for months. BOTW was almost worth it, but homebrew will make it worthwhile

>BoTW was also on Wii U and you could emulate it just a few months after release. What the fuck man? You got ripped off big time I understand why you're pissed. But next time control your impulses.

>Haven't updated my Switch since the start of December
>Gonna have all those free games soon
Feels good lads

>If your company is releasing a console that there is mass demand for, and you only make a total of 5 consoles, you deserve to get your games pirated.
What kind of logic is this?

I can't carry around my PC with me. Plus I don't emulate games I don'w own. Mostly.

You paid $200 extra to get one instead of just waiting a couple months. That's what you paid for bud. You don't "deserve free games". You lose $200 because you're an impatient idiot who can't wait to play with his children's toys.

THICCC

Reported everyone in this thread to the FBI. Enjoy federal prison piratefags

Nintendofaggots are the only ones who does this shit.

All these moralfags salty about piracy.
"Ooooh I bet you emulate gameboy games! Thats illegal and immoral! How will Nintendo survive as a company? How will the game devs feed their families?"

The niche for Homebrew is small, 5,000 at best, and of those 5,000 I guesstimate only 500-700 people will pirate games. That's a drop in the Olympic swimming pool of money Ninty is making with
Amiibos
Switch sales
Game sales
Future paid online
Merch

Anyone who thinks Nintendo piracy is something to be afraid of is an idiot

>3DS comes after a massive success (the DS)
>still has to cut the price after mere months

>Switch comes out after a huge failure (Wii U)
>sells way more than expected

marketing

I have no clue, I suppose they would be trust worthy as there is not much demand for them so there would probably be less scammers out there looking to rip people off? Dunno

You should do it man, it's not that hard

Why do Nintendofags get so triggered at piracy? For other consoles nobody seems to give a shit. But for Nintendofags it offends them personally.

I'm not a poor soyboy so I don't need to pirate

My exact thoughts. Pretty excited desu

5000 loss sales is still loss sales.

I really dont give a shit if they pirate any other company but not Nintendo when they are the only gaming company that truly cares for games and gamers.

Homebrew leads to piracy which leads to millions of loss sales which in turns hurts Nintendo and us gamers in the long run. Do your part and report and stop piracy from happening on the switch before it's too late.

>I really dont give a shit if they pirate any other company but not Nintendo when they are the only gaming company that truly cares for games and gamers.

Because Nintendo has games?
I mean, what would you pirate on Xbox or PS4 that isnt on PC already?

Either retarded or the bestest fucking bait

thanks for beta testing buyfags

Don't know about Xbox but PS4 has way more games not on PC than Switch. Hell you can already emulate Switch's most wortwhile game in 4K if you want to.

>Nintendo when they are the only gaming company that truly cares for games and gamers

Wake me up when they put emulators and media players on this thing. Not interested in stealing new games.

Sup Nintendo dick sucker. I will pirate every single Switch game when it gets hacked.

No one's gonna pirate call of duty and movie game 3. Everyone and their grandmother would pirate Odyssey if they could.

They did, multiple times. It took extreme levels of access and even modifying the games themselves (Cryptofix, specially for N3DS on 9.6+) to make it work for a long time. Hacking a console to pirate and keeping those piracy tactics up to date with firmwares are different stories altogether. It becomes an arms race between the developer and the people hacking it. The Switch is a different case as well due to efuses so downgrading becomes extremely difficult if not impossible. Most widespread hacks rely on downgrading to get widespread in the first place.

This gotta be bait for sure.

Desu. Homebrewing and emulation is incredibly niche all the people here posting about how they hack to get free games won't even make a 1% dent in Nintendo's profits.

I kinda feel its still long ways off. If it gets fully cracked and hacked to do whatever, cool, im in. Atm creaming in pants so early is just worthless.

they patched free softmodding and at the same time corrupted non-pirates' SD cards and introduced game crashes into OoT. The more you try to uncuck your security systems the more you risk fucking over legitimate endusers and Nintendo is a bunch of pussies. Sony got their ass sued and had to pay users after they patched out Linux on their consoles. There's limits within reason to what Ninty will do their own console.

Good. I waited before getting the WiiU for cheap and then i could pirate everything from SNES to WiiU games for free even DS and i will do the same with Switch

>Nintendo in charge of security
Their shit always gets hacked the fastest.

Piratefags/buttpirates who make excuses are the fucking worst.

Just admit you're poor or that don't want to spend money on games.
You're not some fucking activist, it's VIDEOGAMES!

Because it's literally an 8 year old console, nobody gives a shit anymore.

>switch has nogaems XD
>but I'm gonna emulate it because w-w-well s-shut up baka

lol

Will you be able to have a working internet browser with this homebrew?

Classic Cred Forums. Obsessed with playing Nintendo games but also afraid to outright admit it.

About time.

As if kids own Nintendo products.

Piracy isn't too important to me since I'm a physicalfag and want to have a nice full shelf of Switch games since it will make my peepee hard but can't wait for emulation. If they can get emulators that can run up to GCN/PS2 decently, and with seamless docked/undocked compatibility, then the Switch will be the best and most comfy console ever made.

Fuck off fanboy.

By games we mean last gen ports.

FUCK OFF

If the piracy works exactly how I think it will, I'll get a switch soon. Only then will it be worth the $300.

I believe they actually gave it to a third party this time whose expertise is security.

I've reported this thread to Nintendo. Well done.

>A static truth is that consoles are only worth buying if they have worthwhile games
>user says he wants to get a Switch so he can steal all of the worthwhile games
I don't understand this reasoning. If you're a good pirate that just doesn't want to pay for things, why are you even buying the console instead of just waiting for the emulator?

Not till its as easy and harmless as 3DS

user, by the time that happens the Switch would be cheaper. Why not just buy it later?

Becuase then It could come with a newer firmware which might be unhackable

Meant to reply to

>That's 8 more games then I would have been able to play otherwise
t. 12 year old child in a third world country

>Why do Nintendofags get so triggered at piracy? For other consoles nobody seems to give a shit. But for Nintendofags it offends them personally.
Are you fucking insane? Nintendofags are some of the biggest pirates out there since the consoles always get hacked.

Dont care I only pirate PC games

Yeah lets kill videogames and then complain they are dead and are nothing but lootboxes simulators
Great plan

Now a important question.
Let's suppose every single nintendo switch owner wants to go full piracy.
How many people will be able to do it?

I just want my emulators on it so I can toss all my roms on it. Shit would be KINO as fuck.

These threads are great because I get to post a lot of smug reaction images

kinda pointless to pre-maturely release any of this before the switch firmware updates regarding online gets released

I know this is petty but I thought the Wii U was shit so that's why I'm waiting for Switchhax

Do you often use buzzwords?

Unlikely. Like half the Switch hackers are genuinely mentally ill people, you're probably not going to see a proper release for anything from them until Switch has sold more games and/or Team Xecuter has done a financial release (the idea causes serious assmad among them).

Who cares? A console has to actually have video games before I'm interested in buying it, even with piracy.

Playing bing bing wahoo for the 20th time doesn't really appeal to me. Call me in 2020 when the console actually has another game.

I want my PSP 2.0. emulators out the wazoo. I want my Android ports as well. Give me Warband on the switch for fucks sake.

Yeah, i got banned from pretty much every single chatroom relating to nintendo homebrew and hacking because I was privately assisting people with piracy and because I didn't trannies.

IM quite shocked that full speed emulators already work.

It would be cool to be able to play emus on my switch but I don't regret updating. I really wanted to play Fire Emblem, Mario and Xenoblade.

Though I think I'll stay at the current firmware and not update anymore after seeing this progress

I'm more waiting on Emulation since Nintendo won't even do VC for GBA or Genesis games in a while also

>Playing PS1, PSP & PS2 games on there

Emulation on Switch will be some amazing shit If it goes right

I seriously doubt it will play psp games. It definitely will not play PS2 games.

>when children think the Switch is capable of emulating PS2
I just feel bad for you. PS1 is likely a fantasy without a ton of frameskip, and you think it can do PS2?

The most basic question is why would you even want to emulate on a device that doesn't even have a D-pad, though.

The new 3DS can fucking emulate ps1, dude.

Cuckoldry seems like such a mainstream fetish nowadays. How do I become a bull? Is there like a Bull Grindr or something?

At 2 FPS, wow. Why make such disingenuous posts?

You don't need to do that much.
Just be on the wrong side of an argument with trannychaser Hedgeberg or trannies like ktemkin and he'll eventually lock the channel, rant passive aggressively and ban whoever proved them wrong.

The bull usually is someone who the female fancies.

And the person they fancy usually tend to be of dominant type.

That's double standards for you. That's also the reason why people spend all of their money in things like FEH while also refusing to pay 10$ once for Mario Run.

There are some games it can run full speed. You think Switch won't run ps1 games full speed? Absurd.

Can't emulate portability :)

>You think Switch won't run ps1 games full speed?
I know it won't, for half a dozen reasons.

Number 1, the most important, is that nobody is going to work on PS1 emulation. There will be a cursory port of existing software, but no real attempt will be made to optimise it for the Switch hardware.

Number 2 is a matter of specs. The switch literally doesn't have enough processing power to run 3D PS1 games at full speed. Simpler 2D games might be playable, but nothing with 3D graphics will. Current emulators are more about accuracy than speed, and the Switch doesn't have the overhead to compensate.

I know you're 12 and mommy wouldn't buy you a big boy console, but it's pretty sad to be this delusional about the potential of your handheld device that's outperformed by most 5 year old phones.

>half a dozen reasons
>lists 2
lol

Dang.

Wow, you can count?

Unlike you, yeah.

You know that only the pixel has a GPU as powerful as the switch right?

You know that EMULATORS have little to no reliance on the GPU, and are pretty much exclusively bottlenecked by CPU speed, right?

Keep posting worthless info you found on some Nintendo fansite blog though.

That's nice but most phones aren't as powerful is what I'm getting at, you angry autist

>t the potential of your handheld device that's outperformed by most 5 year old phones.
>t the potential of your handheld device that's outperformed by most 5 year old phones.
retard alert
retard alert

You have to eat big to get big.
About the dick try a good extender. Dont go for a horse dick or you wold never be fully erect again.

Why do people think this is funny enough to go to such efforts?
I liked wojak

literally magnets

If this shit lets me play gamecube games on my switch, i'm down

Wrong, not even snapdragon 835 has a gpu more powerful than a Tegra X1. The issue is CPU power which is limited as fuck

The Tegra X1 can run Dolphin at full speed you retarded faggot. It can handle Ps1 emulation perfectly fucking fine

Would only hack my switch to have XX in English World is the better game for sure but i'll take any MH content I can get

*slap*

Which is what's in the pixel...

>bouthgt 3DS
>version 3.0.1
>4.1 may be hacked soon

Should I update now?

Or switch, rather

This reminds me of when I owned a ps3. I tried so hard to justify having one that I put all kinds of multiplats and demos on it that I could just play on PC. I'm over that now but I can see why a 13 year old would feel this way despite owning a PC. I still am embarrassed that I used to play cod on there. I wasn't even good at it because it's a fps on a console. Oh the good old times of being a stupid idiot.

Switch to what?

alright a reason to buy the switch
i'll buy the game if it good, not garbage like Xenoblade 2 or BotW

>Potential to be PSP 2.0
>completely ignores the currently working Switch emulator not made by citra
Homebrew is dying.

That's a bit take

>Even current FW
What should I be doing, then? Update my firmware to the latest version right now, then stop automatic updates until it's known that a future update is still homebrew-able?

Yeah, so "not even the pixel" has a GPU faster than a Tegra x1

THICK

What do I do to prevent updates from auto downloading?

>Switch harder too weak to run ps1 emus

Literally how in the actual fuck do you figure this?

Guess Nintendo is an idiot cause they strp consumer features from fear of piracy.

Fucking hell niggers are gross

Custom dns.

By being a delusional console war retard

And set it to something random that doesn't work? Or just any custom DNS?

Huh? I have rocket league for example on ps4 and pc already. I took switch to friends place after that post,played mario kart and rocket league with him and had a blast. I have all consoles(even shityy One S), gayman px and a lot of disposable income. I dont see why I resemble you. If I were in your place, I would have sold ps3 and thats that. Its a bit funny since I recently bought used old fat ps3, put in 500gb hdd and have been playing all yakuza games until 6 releases

No need to be so insecure user. The fact that what you just said only makes it more embarrassing is lost to you completely ain't it? Don't worry so much. You'll grow out of it in a fine 4-8 years. It's not a race.

Hopefully we'll get a proper CFW soon enough.

Entitlement.
>if I want your product but I can't get it for the price I want I am basically obligated to steal it!!!

>People thinking this and emulators will hurt the switch
>When the target audience of the switch don't know or won't use either

>since kids don't buy digital services.
Every kid that has a PS4 or Xbone pays for online to play GTA or COD with their friends.

howd he even get a woman in the first place?

Not him but it's on the box.

moar Nagatoro

>Nintendo deserves to get ripped off for how they launched the Switch.
How did they "launch" it wrong, retard?

user..wtf

The PSP was good back in the day, but now its emulation is utter shit even when compared to 3DS. The only purpose of owning a PSP these days is for PS1 on-the-go.

>all the people here posting about how they hack to get free games won't even make a 1% dent in Nintendo's profits.
Cred Forums is convinced it'll kill them overnight. Cred Forums was convinced this about the 3DS, too.

>ching chong bing bong
eww

The SNES Mini can fucking run PSP games with minimal lag.
The Switch will do fine.

I don't understand why the people behind these go online to brag about it so early, it just gives Nintendo time to have a patch ready to fight it at the very start before the actual battle begins.

I want to do both though

It isn't, the 3DS could boot PS1 games, they were just slow. It could do SOTN at like 50 FPS though so switch will be fine.

Don't care as long as I can pirate Dark Souls. Not paying for that again.

Pirate Zelda and Mario games, not shit like Bayo and SMT that needs support. Fucking faggots.

>How trustworthy are modded Xboxes on ebay?

Xbox/PS2/Gamecubes are starting to reach the point where their BIOS batterys are dying, and capacitors are reaching the age where they may begin to leak.

Cred Forums is dumb this isn't news desu.

Speaking of piracy, is the ps4 ever getting cfw?
I dont want to buy a console just for one game (no, its not bloodborne), might as well get for free all the shit games as well

Because console sales lead to game development
games getting shipped and not bought doesn't matter, but consoles having games requires consoles being sold

ps4 has piracy on 4.05 right now, can even play higher firmware games, someone got Horizon running yesterday

Too bad nearly no one has low firmware ps4

go lurk /hbg/ on /vg/ for more info

The uncharted 4 bundles on Amazon are 300~350~ New right now. Try there.

If they make a revision of the Switch I could possibly see myself getting a second Switch, transfer everything over to it. And then hack the old one.
But it likely depends on how good the revision is. I did this with the 3DS though and it was a neat decision.

What?? Source??

First and last console I ever pirated was the DS. I had so many games that I wasn't enjoying any.

Maybe they should have released them on PS4.

Likely money and '''''luck''''''

It probably helps that she dyes her hair and has tattoos though.

>being this retarded
Most of the money comes from software sales. The console is just the baseline entry price. Piratefags have the worst logic

Call me when you don't need to open the system to even pretend it's properly hacked.

Sell mod chips
Sell invites of private trackers for get isos
Sell hacked consoles in ebay and Crarglist

Being able to backup saves.

remember to do your part

nintendo.co.uk/Legal/Nintendo-s-Anti-Piracy-Programme/Anti-Piracy-and-Legal-Frequently-Asked-Questions/How-do-I-report-potential-infringements-of-Nintendo-products-/How-do-I-report-potential-infringements-of-Nintendo-products--732157.html

That is the pirates curse.

The 3DS had the same warning since launch day you fuck and everyone and their grandmothers hacked it.
Stop being this retarded.

you're comparing pirating gameboy color to a fucking switch/ps4 hacking which is current stuff. you have no argument.

Hashire sori yo

cute

>5.0

Can't believe this kind of cuck shit unironically happens outside of porn.
But I'm a kissless virgin, what do I know

Tell me this is real

GameCube emulator, when???

Tomorrow

Probably gonna take a few years at least

??

Probably a few (more than one) years to play retail (e-shop/physical) switch (nintendo hardware) video games. Not against it if it happens tomorrow that'd be cool but for now all we got is HELLO WORLD tier stuff and sonic 3 playing on it. Glad to help

>A Tegra X1 is incapable of emulating a fucking PS1

ok my dude

>Piracy on the Switch

So now is the ideal time to get one?

In a few years

Why do Nintendo fans get so pissed off at piracy?

No other fanbase gets this butthurt about it.

This isn't fair, bros. Nintendo IS NOT supposed to be popular in Latin America

brainlet here, should I go buy a switch now? I'll definitely get one once homebrew is enabled but what are the chances of me being unable to do that due to firmware updates when games like Bayo 3 and SMTV actually come out?

>what is firmware spoofing
Have you ever hacked a console?

Well that's what they get for using generic android tablet hardware with some shitty BSD based OS.

Not accurately
Go try mednafen on your 16 core phone with 12 gigs of ram, it'll still lag.
ARM is shit, and android runs the user-space in a fucking Java VM

>I really dont give a shit if they pirate any other company but not Nintendo when they are the only gaming company that truly cares for games and gamers.

Great!!!!
now what is left are fucking games
fuck cucktendo
still no direct
who else /dustcollecting/ here?

nigger this is the same company making you play their shitty games on a fucking android tablet. This is the same company that sells fucking cardboard for like 60 bucks.
This is the same company that had one of it's most innovative employees FUCKING MURDERED because he got sick of their shit and moved on to another company.
STOP DEFENDING FACELESS CORPS YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS. NINENDO/SONY/WHATEVERTHEFUCK DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE AFTER YOU GIVE THEM MONEY. STOP.

>MONEY
Fiat currency*

Oh no, if you pirate every single Switch game instead of just the ones that you would have actually played Nintendo loses even more sales!

>moved on to another company.

iwata moved on to what company?

gunpei yokai you moron
You know, the guy that invented the fucking dpad

Can't wait. I'd support them more if they got their shit together, but now I'll just pirate everything instead until they go bankrupt.