Is it worth upgrading to a ps4pro?

is it worth upgrading to a ps4pro?
I have like 7 games that i'm currently playing
and 3VR games.
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/1HnhCD1u0c4dHSMazmWGyM?si=WiT0dJs_SRKS1lE2EGvTQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any PS4 exclusives you are interested in for the future? If yes, then yes. PS4Pro support is only going to get better.

TLOU
Death Stranding
Days Gone
GoW
Ghost of Tsushima
but im asking is it worth getting right now, does it make a noticeable difference that justifies the price and replacing a perfectly good console

I am a tech head so for me yes. Also the next system update that comes soon has supersampling mode so you get great antialiasing.

heh. feel sorry for both of them.

That image gives me complicated feelings.

what happen to drake?

He lives in Disney World underneath the tea cup ride

That's depressing on more than one level.

>u-unga wanna see rapper... before unga dies yo.. i wanna meet the realest nigga.. Drake..
>*monkey sounds* ooooo oooooo he no DRAKE, he not nigga rapper!, h-he aint fuckin hoes o' smokin no weed OOOO OOOOO

what a literal nigger, i would be stoked to meet drake bell when i was younger

honestly hope that fucking niglet gets hit and run by a van, survives, and then the cancer kills him afterward

woah. Little edgy there m8.

they look too young to even know who drake bell is

they should not even know who drake the rapper is considering his "singing" about fucking whores and Selling drugs.

grade A parents.

Wait until they release an XB1X Competitor this year

Who hurt you?

Drake doesnt sing about selling drugs. He is literally a good Canadian boy who sings about heartbreaks and clever fun songs about sex lines and shit.

there's no way that actually happened

Yes. Pro is better. Also some vr games get improved nicely. Like RE7 looks much better on pro vr, than base.

Man you're a cunt

>tfw I used to listen to Nothing Was The Same and get drunk, while replaying HL2
open.spotify.com/track/1HnhCD1u0c4dHSMazmWGyM?si=WiT0dJs_SRKS1lE2EGvTQQ

He basically sings about his mom like she's his girlfriend.

Its faking you fucking retards. Jesus christ just do a reverse image search.

FYI that's not real

fuck you I'll take any chance I can get to air out my white angst

nobody in the world hears "drake" and thinks of drake bell first

Lol Cred Forums is instantly better now that Cred Forums is here.

I don't even like rap but you've clearly never even listened to Drake, let alone know who he is.

the supersampling mode is only for games that support higher res with pro but only render in 1080p if you have 1080p display. Games that never had ps4 pro support in the first place wont benefit

Is that what they said when they were /mlpol/?

Honestly, I would

The question was abotu future games. All games from October 2016 has to have a neomode. Even if it is identical to the normal PS4.

>Drake
>singing about fucking whores and Selling drugs.

Damn, you really are white.

Who would have ever guessed there would be so much overlap

i feel bad i dont have more of the other boards. almost everything i have from april first last year comes from mlpol

boost mode supports every single game (with varying results) so you’re guaranteed to have at least a stability for framerate on a game that promises fixed 30fps or variable 60fps but always drop when too much stuff happens onscreen.
the question you should be asking instead is if the price is worth for such an upgrade on performance, and this you can only determine by yourself by watching comparison videos and deciding if you want to pay more for that improvement.

>i would be stoked to meet drake bell when i was younger
Were you really that big of a faggot as a kid? Or has it stayed the same

is this real? Please tell me it's not

So then a lot of you wh*te boys should be able to relate.

>t.drake bell

HAHAHAAHHAHA

It's actually fake.

OP image is fake and OP is a homosexual

does he have a fetish for being puked on?

fuck tea cup rides

actually is there a teacup ride video game where you try to avoid vomiting