Is this game "alt-ríght"?

Is this game "alt-ríght"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice
youtube.com/watch?v=qn_-js20ZUE
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it takes place during the first holocaust.

Yeah, it's alright

No it's just a typical medieval game set in europe

There are women getting raped by the patriarchy 24/7 in this game. And contrary to popular belief, there ARE black people in this game, but they get killed off sadistically within the first few moments of appearing onscreen.

>ríght

Hey there, Dan.

This thread sure is. Mods, remember to read the context of the thread and it's obvious purpose. Delete this thread. Let OP know that he's too obvious with his bait.

I would say yes, it's alright

>centrist devs
>>ahurr game is raycist and its performing well SJWs BTFO

The game was marketed to the alt-right, but there's nothing about it in the game itself. You already knew that, though.

>OK, it's not a political game
>b..but it was marketed politically!
Stage 3

Reality is alt-right. White genocide is real, deliberate, and should be stopped.

I thought this was suppose to be a historical game not a fantasy.

It's only political about kings from 600 years ago

No, it's all trite.

It actually is set in a period of increased oppression of jews by rome, and shortly after periods of massacres of jews. not that the game bothers talking about that, as far as I am aware.

It's very alt-right. The game itself is pretty shit but its politics are correct, redpilled and wokeaf. You should buy multiple copies (at least 4) to affirm that you're on the right (get it) side of history

The Deluge?

> Cred Forums complains Fallout 4 is not an RPG because you can't roleplay since the playable character and his story is already defined for you
> Suddenly Kingdom Come is the greatest RPG ever made even though it has less roleplay tan fallout 4
> Even your sex is predefined
What the fuck happened here?

Someone busted a nut on your mom's face is what happened, LOL

cute pussy cat

Cred Forums shitter BTFO

its a comfy hybrid of witcher and skyrim.

It's a realistic european simulator.
Which makes lunatic SJWs label it a nazi game because they're "not using the opportunity to give the minorities more space!".
And as the dev told the SJW to shut the fuck up, they automatically assume this is a gassing simulator 2000.

>pirate the game to try it out
>requires a special item to save game
fuck it, i'm out.
retarded design for retarded audiences.

get the save anywhere mod.

literally copy/paste 1 file.

Underage not allowed

The developers have "jewish blood" in them, so the alt-right hates it now

I just want good video games without a political agenda

>not playing the game the way it's intended
Fuck off

>the end is soldiers killing everyone without needing your help
>Game ends without you confronting Sigismund
>You don't even get your sword back
Way too fucking short of a game

I love doing fun stuff then quickloading in these type of games

regardless, always going to your bed to save is tedious, everything else is the same.

You're not stopping it by making an repellent to normies movement that say shit like "a white only state" etc.., if anything ,you're just helping the genociders to paint the white race as "a good riddance".
If you really want to stop it, you should just shut the fuck up about the ethnocrap, get everything the cultist left say, expose and amplify by 100 to the normies, and well, maybe make babies yourself.

You win if the normies start to see the left as a bunch of racists, and to be honest, its not that hard, as they ARE a bunch of racists.

Being historically correct is not alt right.

No marketing at all.

remember, it's 2018- so politicize everything

any game where you are a person doing a thing. Is technically an RPG. Zelda, Fallout 4, Kingdom Come, Dark Souls etc.

For something not to be an RPG it has to be like tetris.

Holy shit. When I tried this game (and promptly uninstalled/refunded when an objective called [CW: Rape] "Save Theresa from the rapists" popped up onscreen) I had no idea of this background, but as i dug deeper into the marketing and then the opening act, I was like “Huh a bunch of things about this game’s design philosophy feels like it’s hinting at the ideology that formed GG”, right down to evoking The Witcher 2 & 3 in very particular ways. I kind of hate being able to feel this shit in my bones these days.

This is swift becoming a dire example of what games culture (especially on PC) utterly fetishizes. Immersive sims have stopped being cute experiments when you realize how easy it is for such a traditionally centrist-bent genre to slide very far-right with the veneer of the thinking man’s whatever.

The facial mocap is intricate and the camerawork deliberate (ass shots included!); the tutorials are unwelcoming walls of text for overwrought systems meant to impress you, like they were made by a gameFAQs kid that wants every game to be “more realistic”; the fact that you can accomplish things in several ways is meant to eclipse any consideration of what your objectives or given choices might mean. All this showy bullshit and the right connections to make the game happen have made it so that Waypoint’s still the only place I’ve seen bring up the inexorable link to GG, while it happily plays to any other outlet remotely covering PC games with a dash of the ol’ No DRM to show just how consumer-friendly they are.

Plus, even in the opening act, the game reads like a manifesto on the contradictory very ethical thoughts of creeps that are convinced games aren’t political while they try to make a political point with their video game.

and they are/were helping develop a game of thrones mod even before the release, because of fucking course they are.

>real
Yes
>deliberate
Yes
>should be stopped
God no

The studio's Czech, alt-right's an American movement modeled after European identitarianism.

No, it's a video game

I dunno. Most of history was pretty alt right.
People were religious conservatives who didn't like foreigners and stayed with their own race outside of big trade cities. This game is a realistic simulation of a small region of Bohemia that despite pressure stayed true to it and didn't needlessly insert token characters.

In the words of JJ Abrams regarding stat wars- the end goal is equality.
This is retarded. The end goal should be to make a good movie/game. If the end goal is equality then quality takes a backseat and the product suffers.

The game is still shit though in my opinion but I applaud the creators for standing up for themselves.

Also you're probably getting a real white genocide on the south africa soon, so exposing it would be good for your cause.

it's alright

>Is this game "alt-ríght"?
>>>

more like ctr-alt-delete

Apples and oranges. KCD clearly has more choices and consequences than fo4

where is todd

Role
Playing
Game

playing kingdom come

Oy vey

>mentally ill americans attacking small time eastern euro dev over not bending over to their historic revisionism
>actually thinks anyone outside the United Faggots cares about the alt right label

The game is old school elder scrolls "jank", which isn't necessarily bad but probably not what you're hoping for if you believe the hype it's getting on Cred Forums.

As long as you're okay with the jank you might like it. But it's not really alt-right just a historical sim.

If it aint white, it aint right.

It's more than alright, it's pretty gud.

define "alt-right" because everytime I hear it I think of Cred Forums but this game doesn't come off as Cred Forums. I am sure the definition has changed since its inception

only in the minds of mentally ill leftists and sjws

gross generalizations and hyperbole wont get you very far

>define "alt-right" because everytime I hear it I think of Cred Forums

the big irony that Cred Forums isnt even into alt right and never was

Working on TES6, I've realized I can release any janky bug filled shit. You'll buy it, right?

user
STOP PLAYING THIS SLAVIC SHIT GAME AND BUY SKYRIM™ FOR NINTENDO SWITCH ™
OR ELSE

Yes.

>implying TES was ever something else than janky bug filled shit

>janky bug filled shit

with mods
thats very very important

This would only work if we ignore the last five years of american media going from obama race baiting to gamergate to the fake US campus rape crisis to media trump bashing and hollywoods fallout over it

You faggots have completely jumped the shark to the point that if some foreign company creates a legit diverse work you lose it and demand niggers and token US token minority shit is put in "just because"

Anybody who thinks people who experienced a commie regime and were not party members will support revisionism or 'appropiate' opinions and facts is delusional. So yes, it's 'alt-right'.

Not with that attitude I won't.

Also make new tes.

I was going to make a new engine and actually try with TES6, but since you guys bought KCD you'll buy anything I make. You are going to buy it, right?

right, it was given to them by the media because they couldn't understand what Cred Forums political stance was. Now you got whole bunch of band wagoning memers claiming to be "alt-right" who are against the left and far left who blames alt-right or republicans for everything.

yet the biggest rise in commies can be found on US college campuses

>game set in 1400 Bohemia has no blacks
>this is somehow racist
Sometimes I just don't get Americans.

>and were not party members
Those are the most hostile against American culture, though.

See as someone older than 18 I quite enjoy that they are catering to the 25+ audience. We usually have to put up with the shitty save every second games where your actions have zero consequences. Just play one of those then and let us have this.

Because they did not have to experience that shit themselves.

everything to the right of mao is a nazi

It's funny: Leftist opinions only seem to be able to exist in heavily moderated spaces. Absence of moderation however sees any community naturally shift further to the right.

>game dev say the game is diverse and features minorities
>americans dont understand that this means other Euro nationalities who might be light skinned but have a totally different cultural background and language

>some twitter comments = marketing
The vast majority of non Cred Forumsirgins doesn't even know there was any debate about the game.

obligatory
"real communism hasnt been tried yet"

I haven't bought a TES game since I got from Oblivion from a bargain bin and thought it was complete shit. It's one of these game series where I just can't comprehend how it's so successful.

>Subnautica fans want to talk gameplay and ignore politics
>KC fans are mainly interested in the politics

But the Cred Forums boogeyman totally doesn't exist.

are you honestly so unfamiliar with the outside of your own echo chamber that you think fucking resetera is representative of actual leftism?
be real with me here pedro

Its Anti-American, don't buy

Anyone got this on PS4? Are the bugs/glitches as frequent as the PC guys make out?

GO OUT AND BUY SKYRIM™ FOR SWITCH OR I'LL HAVE TO CUT YOU.

somebody post the kraut interview where Vavra clarifies that the game isn't the "anti-SJW" political statement that some people construed it to be

I hope you're not implying that right forums don't do exactly the same thing.

>The game was marketed to the alt-right

The alt right didnt even exist yet when he had that small twitter fallout with the american journos. Thats why they labelled him gamergater

How about you make a game that doesn't need to be fixed with mods first

>Polygon
>Kotaku
>The Guardian
>The Daily Mail

Wow, look at all these totally unbiased sources.

>leftists push for people to lose their jobs if they dont submit to their demands
>hurr durr fucking Cred Forums

The console versions mostly suffer from slow loading LOD. Like massive pop-in and textures remaining low-quality a long time after you have moved closer.

same could be said about Asscreed we wur
and even BF1 to some extend

the nigger on the cover of BF1 literally only show up 5 mins in the entire game

Alt right has existed for years now. It's only just been named

Still says a lot about this board. Majority just want to talk vidya yet the Cred Forums foreigners are obsessed with politics.

>the game features an Asian minority that was essentially forced to migrate West by an invading force
>N-not diverse enuff where my black trans-gendered ambisexual wymmen at

Nobodies fault but your own if you are only able to see what you want to see.

yeah man those leftists personally coming to Cred Forums, shitting up the board and using it as their medium to fire people
it's not like Cred Forums is coming here and forcing this bullshit down our throats constantly

>leftists start shit
>people react
>hurr durr why you so obsessed

someone please explain this logic to me?

Toto stvoření...

I don't think you understand how serious this is. I'm going to need you to go out and get a copy of skyrim, ok?

I'm only familiar with how it works in the comment sections of MSM and most social networks nowadays. It's rather similar although not as extreme.

Cred Forums literally allows communist threads.

>YOU STARTED IT
Cred Forums, lades and gentlemen

(I posted this on an earlier thread, but I think this is more appropriate here)

I have nothing against the game or the
developers. It looks really cool.

The fact that he claims that sjws came to him and demanded black people in his games is what's bother me at was the other way around.

It's very clear that he's the one who started the whole issue and started bragging, about how his game is without blacks after he read that Witcher 3 review.

I think he started to backpedal when his game started to be a real thing, and you can tell he was a bit nervous about it before release when he published the apology statement last month.

There are many medieval games with only white people, and no one bothered them. Why? It's because Daniel Vávra couldn't contain himself on twitter and started to poke at the crazy sjws without thinking what that will do later.

I do get the whole it's his right to say whatever he wants, but in reality and especially in the gamedev industry this stuff will come, and bites you in the back. Vávra realized early, and because of that he was able to negate the damage but, it could've been much worse.

No it doesn't. They get inundated with shit by memers such as yourself within minutes of creation. How about Stormfront?

of course you faggots started this culture war where the fuck are you at? we just wanted to play our video games and your colored haired crowd came in with your post modern identity politics

>It's very clear that he's the one who started the whole issue and started bragging, about how his game is without blacks

Source on that comment
I know you cant deliver

My crowd? And who's that? The ones posting KC threads 24/7?

The success comes from carving out the open world/ choice x consequences niche before it became popular. So it's receiving legacy points.

Not him but at this point KC might as well be blacklisted on Cred Forums since it's clear there won't be many threads focused mainly on the actual game itself. This is basically just Xenoblade 2 all over again where over half the posts are talking about controversy surrounding the game rather than the game itself.

>It's because Daniel Vávra couldn't contain himself on twitter and started to poke at the crazy sjws without thinking what that will do later.
You are right in the same way one can say the fault for a woman to be raped is to dress sexy in the middle of the night. I would not do that but also i would feel concern about people that rape.

oh this is where play dumb right?

Define alt-right. Or are we just going to make "white supremacists" de-facto alt right?

ah, I see where your misconception lies. it's an easy mistake to make in the modern climate
what you're seeing there isn't real leftism, it's insane cult neoliberalism that nobody who follows actual leftist ideology takes seriously
ironically enough this board when it's not being shit up by various interest groups is fairly close to being representative of true leftism

Who's playing dumb? Who's posting these politics threads? Jews right?

>people who dislike The Last Jedi are alt-righters
>people who buy Deliverance are alt-righters
>people who have watched or bought Cuphead are alt-righters

People unironically defend this

If you try to go back "where it started" you need to mention Americans forcing "minorities" into a Polish game.

>"Bu-but that wasn't REAL communism!"

It's literally true though. Subnautica threads go out of their way to ignore trolls coming in to talk politics but you can't discuss KC without someone talking about le triggered Twitter leftists and based gamer goober man

Go to Cred Forums if you want to discuss politics and dont want to discuss vidya

Alt-right was always the loose term to refer to those who rejected neo-cons and neo-liberals as part of the same parcel of problems and leaned towards an unrepresented area of politics covering traditional conservatism, populism, and anti-social justice. On the more extreme end it represents white supremacists and it has a sizable portion of legitimate racists but it's not a defining feature.

>anybody who doesn't hold the exact same opinions as myself is an alt-righter (or nazi)
Modern leftists and """""centrists""""" summed up

The point is that these places claim to be about politics in general, but all "wrong" opinions aka right-wing opinions get deleted, banned, etc.

>a literal nazi website is heavily moderated
And water is wet.

It's justified to fire that subnautica dev because of his racist views will destroy the sales of the game.

if you hate identity politics why keep perpetuating it?
within the industry, in the US at least, there are diversity consultants for most of the major developers. With KC:D being an exciting game in development with kickstarter money, i imagine they were contacted by a diversity consultant group. They probably hired a consultant and were told that they have to include x,y,z and that can rub developers (especially indie developers) the wrong way.

See it's shit like this. Cred Forums legitimately thinks it's the last bastion of some great white culture war and that they are valiantly defending it when they call someone a SJW on Cred Forums

Ok so it's literally okay when people you agree with do it. Thanks for clarifying!

what about all the anti white racism that destroy the sales of games? are those people getting fired too?

The problem is that actual triggered leftists usually respond to said troll posts instead of just ignoring them.

>A knight
That artwork of the black dude in a plate armor is no one from bohemia. I bet this article never even mentioned who that is, they just show that picture to make some fake news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

Read his apology statement. He made it look like that the sjw started demanding blacks in his game. He is the one who mentioned the whole thing, he's the one who opened the can of worms.

>anybody who doesn't hold the exact same opinions as myself is a Jew shill
Literally every single Cred Forums thread.

You know damn well that's not what I said.

now see, if you truly believe leftism is inseparable from communism, you're not only ignorant AND a faggot, you're adding fuel to the crazy cultists i'm trying to warn you against
but i didn't expect much else, such is life

The majority of the world isn't white, there is no such thing as anti white racism.

>expecting to see truth in leftist articles

If you're referring to Subnautica threads then they're actually the best example I've ever seen of a community ignoring the trolls completely to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if Cred Forums is samefagging just to get the troll going.

>if you truly believe leftism is inseparable from communism
every single political opinion can be lumped in one of two catagories, every american knows this

>warriors of white culture

Normies are apolitical and side with whichever way the winds are changing. They will ALWAYS side with the status quo until they see that it is doomed. There is no need to appeal to normies. They are sheep. It's not that they can't think for themselves, but that they don't value truth and thus see no reason to do so.

La creatura...

it's hard to believe this isn't a carefully constructed parody image

It's doing something right, because Cred Forums is being spammed with Skyrim mods threads in response to it.

>Normie
Imagining exposing yourself as a newfag

>if Mafia came out today it would be considered a nazi alt-right simulator
Oy vey...

No, it's what you actually believe. Quit putting yourself on a democratic pedestal you don't deserve.

What the fuck are you on? Europe is majorly White, does that make anti-non-white racism impossible?

It isn't.

>fixed with mods
No.Just, no.Nothing can't fix garbage like Skyrim and Fallout 4

He used the word first, so why shouldn't I use the same term when responding?

el goblino...

They side with the side that sells the fish better.
And the alt-right fish is a very tough sell.
The left fish look tasty, but if you cut it open, it becomes a just as tough sell.

No, they side with the side that can actually provide them with fish. And that's the government, not the guy trying to upset the established order and change things. When that guy actually wins or is about to run, then they'll be interested in his fish because he actually has fish now.

are you russian?

To not expose yourself as a newfag

>food analogies

>does a game made in Czech Republic represent a US political movement?
Oh I'm sure they all care a lot about all dem negroes in LA

>or is about to run
Meant to say, "about to run things".

>I need daddy government to provide me with food or I'll starve to death

do you use roads to get to your food?

this is a joke. r-right?

>people will fall for this
everytime

it's copy pasta

Friendly reminder that the world revolves around America, and anything that happens anywhere in the world is a reflection of the political climate in the US.

That is the case with the majority of the population, yes. But I didn't just mean food. You don't get social acceptance and approval for believing in controversial things that go against the status quo. You get it for nodding your head and virtue signalling. This is the case in any society, not just a left wing soy infused one.

The majority of the population will always side with the ruling power and ideology because that provides comfort and that's all most people care about. Few people care about ideology or politics and few people value the truth. Pink haired SJWs are actually part of that few, they're just on the wrong side. When sanity is restored they won't switch sides like the average white liberal will, and will have to be killed.

It's fucking embarrassing that you actually need to ask that. Of course it is fucking kys reddit tourist

reading books is an alt-right dog whistle

>only the entity called "government" is able to produce roads, without government no one would be able to replicate them
you got me there

Atleast on Cred Forums both sides have the right to state their opinion. You wont find this anywhere else. And if other supposed to be "neutral" sites would allow this, you would see them slowly moving further right as the time goes by.

Compromise just doesn't exist in the American political dictionary, does it?

>anything that happens anywhere in the world is a reflection of the political climate in the US
Says an increasingly nervous man while discussing the way events in Czech Republic are influencing US

you are fucking stupid

there's beds everywhere, when you sleep you save, why are men so incompetent these days, does everything need spoonfeeding?

Not him but good luck actually have someone engage with you on Cred Forums if you disagree too radically with the groupthink. Otherwise you'll get shur down with soyposting and "but the j00z"

You can't compromise with someone who believes in fundamentally different things to the point where they may as well be occupying an alternate reality. Compromise is for people you like and actually want to live and work with.

there isn't a group in existence that "values the truth"
it's the same fucking tribalist, right-side-of-history bullshit it's always been, whether you're crusading against white people or the jews
at the end of the day, the rainbow haired kids will grow up, the nazis will meet a real black person and either experience empathy or continue on and eventually die with their anger intact, and the average joe won't give one fuck either way

>Of course it is
what is what?

a) are you russian?
b)you're not supposed to get social acceptance for going against the status quo but it doesn't mean it is wrong
c)the majority of the population doesn't always side with the ruling power
d)a lot of people care about the truth

No, but you are retarded. :)

No they don't. Anything that dissents with the Cred Forums hivemind gets shitposted to oblivion, as per the self moderation these boards are based upon. Just because your see one trolly leftypol thread when scrolling does not mean that Cred Forums is an open forum for honest exchange of opinion.

Those forums basically do not exist on the internet, because tough guys can't fucking handle themselves and act with respect. Actual political dialogue can, in my view, ONLY be found in face-to-face conversation. Anonymous shitflinging is simply too cheap.

T, the worlds slowest retard

It's obviously bait. You'd understand that if you had been here for more then a month

you still didn't answer the question but that's okay

>Actual political dialogue can, in my view, ONLY be found in face-to-face conversation
irl political discussions are even worse than online ones because people are usually afraid of getting their shit kicked in if they go too far

No but it's all-right

you don't have to falseflag so hard to discredit Cred Forums, reddit. we already don't want them here

heh

Because that's how it happened. How would you react if a mob of twitters keep questioning your motives to not include blacks in a work you have spent years planning? Stop the hunting and you will see no one complaining.

>why no niggers
>cuz realism
>fuk u raysist
>no, fuk u
Yeah, peak of marketing.

Why haven't YOU joined your local Alt-Right movement, Cred Forums? Here, enjoy this music video made to promote Alt-Right values to today's youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qn_-js20ZUE

>people have the right to disagree with your opinion
I'm shocked. This is totally the same as getting banned or like in many countries you're even getting locked up for "wrongthink". Funny enough, all of those before mentioned countries are left af.

Why

do

you

type

this

you

mong?

>there isn't a group in existence that "values the truth"
This is nonsense. They may not come upon the truth, but they think it's the truth and they value it over comfort and acceptance.
>it's the same fucking tribalist, right-side-of-history bullshit it's always been, whether you're crusading against white people or the jews
What's wrong with tribalism? That's not even really ideological.
>at the end of the day, the rainbow haired kids will grow up
And occupy important positions in government, business and academia where they will poison the next generation
>the nazis will meet a real black person and either experience empathy or continue on and eventually die with their anger intact
A real black person is not the one with 120 IQ in your gated community. He's an outlier. A real black man is gangbanger who never knew his father.
>and the average joe won't give one fuck either way
Which is my point. The average Joe doesn't give a fuck, so you don't need to appeal to them. Revolution and political change is done by a handful, on both the side of the status quo and those opposing it.
I am not Russian, and by definition the majority of the population sides with the ruling power or else they are not the ruling power.
You can argue lefty bullshit all you want on Cred Forums and will get serious discussion along with shitposts. That's better then you'd get anywhere else where discussion is banned.

Wrong. Compromise is absolutely the only way to create effective legislation that doesn't piss off half the population.

I come from a country with a history for minority governments. Without compromise we wouldn't have a state.

I'm being serious.

Yes that's an effect known as politeness, and you're more than fucking welcome to apply it to your online communication, you utter cock.

(I posted this on an earlier thread, but I think this is more appropriate here)I have nothing against the game or the
developers. It looks really cool.The fact that he claims that sjws came to him and demanded black people in his games is what's bother me at was the other way around.It's very clear that he's the one who started the whole issue and started bragging, about how his game is without blacks after he read that Witcher 3 review.
I think he started to backpedal when his game started to be a real thing, and you can tell he was a bit nervous about it before release when he published the apology statement last month.There are many medieval games with only white people, and no one bothered them. Why? It's because Daniel Vávra couldn't contain himself on twitter and started to poke at the crazy sjws without thinking what that will do later.
I do get the whole it's his right to say whatever he wants, but in reality and especially in the gamedev industry this stuff will come, and bites you in the back. Vávra realized early, and because of that he was able to negate the damage but, it could've been much worse.Fixed for jew

Can your halfs of the population agree on whether men are men and women are women? What about on whether the entire population of the world deserves and is entitled to free citizenship? If so, you're probably compromising on tax laws, and not fundamental questions of identity.

>save a game before shooting some deer
>I am now drunk and can't hit anything with bow
anyway lads there's a herbalist on the road to Sasau with a very easy chest that you can loot for a shit ton of potions and recipes.

game is great.

FUN
ACTUAL RPG
choices matter
skill based combat

Literally the next Morrowind

You get lots of (you)s, which means more exposure. Compare that to being downright banned and your message removed. It's not comparable.

Wow you’re a pussy

>You can argue lefty bullshit all you want on Cred Forums and will get serious discussion along with shitposts. That's better then you'd get anywhere else where discussion is banned.
Simply incorrect. This denial that Cred Forums is an echo chamber is simply unbelieveable to me.

the correct response to not including a group or whatever is simply to say that you're unable to do it correctly and or it doesn't fit the narrative and or you don't want token characters because it's a disservice to that group. It's like asking an artist that paints cats to paint a dog, it might not come out right.

Of course it's an echo chamber. But it's an echo chamber where you won't get banned for going against the hivemind, and people will debate you.

What's funny is I did the opposite. I went to Cred Forums about 17 and became an alt right edgelord. Then as I got older I started to see how retarded it was and slowly grew away from it.

Of course not. That's up to the politicians to hammer out deals, and hope they're accepted by the populace when election time comes. Are you new to these basic concepts of representative democracy?

It's a russian echo chamber

People do not debate you if you don't stay within carefully placed parameters of thought (just like reddit). They will just call you soy or a libtard

Which is what he said. The problem is that some won't believe him under the current political state in america. They think he chose that setting because he is racist.

Sure if by "debate" you mean post the old tired memes over and over again, until any desire for exchange of opinion is completely snuffed out.

No I don't accept it. Cred Forums is not an open and free forum no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

Is this Czech game representing made up american political movement?
I'd say no. Our politics are very different from yours.

The biggest difference between Cred Forums and the lefties is that the lefties are rich and can annoy their rich daddies to use their connections to do their bidding.
Cred Forums with rich people would be just as terrifying.

I just want some fucking crossbows. How the fuck are there no crossbows in 15th century Bohemia?

holding your tongue becaues you dont want to get beat up isnt being polite

>Literally the next Morrowind
except the mechanics are stuck in boring slav land. morrowind/elder scrolls had a good setting

dlc

guys I found a spear and I can neither equip it or move it to my horse, is this something you learn later in the game?

Maybe your ideas are so ludicrous that they don't deserve anything beyond tired memes? I mean you have to keep in mind how insane the left is these days. They're not like those nice naive liberals from 1990.

no, nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48

Yes it is. That is literally the cornerstone of human civilization. Agriculture? No. Politeness.

No, it's the kind of entertainment made in countries that aren't run by retarded leftists. If it were Alt-Right they wouldn've told you that Sigismund of Bohemia's advisors were all Jewish.
Which, you know, they were.

>They may not come upon the truth, but they think it's the truth and they value it over comfort and acceptance.
foolishness. no identifiable movement could ever survive self-scrutiny and be able to honestly say they value the truth. there's no reason to respect a group that crafts its own "truth" so it can worship it and claim the intellectual highground
this is a quality that the vast majority of individuals will never possess, let alone a mob drawn towards a political ideal
>What's wrong with tribalism?
i don't believe this to be a serious question but i'm going to answer it seriously anyway. tribalism is the ultimate degeneracy, harkening all the way back to before we even evolved the intelligence that differentiated us from the primordial pack. have you no pride? do you see yourself as a beast, fit only to obey instinct, never to think or expand to a higher form of existence? that's the only way you could ever revel in tribalism.
>And occupy important positions in government, business and academia where they will poison the next generation
my point is that this is a fad they'll grow out of
>A real black person is not the one with 120 IQ in your gated community. He's an outlier. A real black man is gangbanger who never knew his father.
and man, you can't claim or at least imply that you "value the truth" and go around spouting shit like this

Uh, no. Politeness is not the cornerstone of human civilization. I'd argue that hierarchy is.

Okay, so if Cred Forums is acting retarded, it must be because of what I'm saying. It's simply inconceivable that Cred Forums is retarded all by itself.

These are the mental gymnastics you are engaging in, just to defend a fucking internet forum.

It didn't bite him for shit, the game sold like a trillion copies.

SJWs have no culture, and no power. In fact, at this point their harsh condemnation is basically free marketing. The moment everyone realizes this, they will start aggressively shitposting as an official marketing strategy, and it will work.

the bed rock of all human civilization is people not outright smacking the person next to them whenever they feel like

I think it's ironic that you think you're some enlightened genius who has evolved beyond the pack while you advocate turning everyone into nihilistic beasts.

Yes, the vast majority of blacks are low IQ degenerate scum. That nice black guy you work with is an outlier. Take a trip to Detroit and you'll see what blacks are really like. Or you can go to Africa where they rape babies to cure their AIDs.

i know but he said it poorly which then creates this whole drama surrounding him. i'm a lefty soyboy and i know what it's like when someone attacks your project and vision. The dude is an indie developer. you get super defensive and fight back when really it shouldn't be a big deal. then when people see you fight back they jump to conclusions and on and on it spins until he gave his apology letter and really like... all this should be water under the bridge by now but it gets a lot of people heated which is a good thing i think.

>oppression fo jews by rome
Didn't Rome oppress literally everyone, though?

No you're full of shit. Politeness is what keeps functioning in hierarchies. Your boss still says please when he asks you to do something. If he didn't, you'd feel he was being a dick, and you'd be less interested in assuming your place in the hierarchy.

Treating others like humans is actually important if you want to constructively work or communicate with them. These aren't new or controversial ideas either, around here, they go as "common sense."

the world doesn't end when people go to a bar to get drunk and say something stupid and get in a fight
nor does it end if I call you retarded on Cred Forums

its not even on the modern political spectrum you retard. its a fucking 14th century monarchy in bohemia

are you russian?

rome was pretty hands off if you just gave them money and troops. you'd have to be a huge prick to them first

Its called bringing the light of civilization to savages. Otherwise no, not every non-Italian province was conquered violently. Jews and unter-jew Christians were rightfully oppressed though

In the same way that the British Empire oppressed people. Roads and what not.

>Your boss still says please when he asks you to do something
mine doesnt and the threat of violence or the fact that you wont have money to buy food usually works better than being polite

Hierarchy has always being a thing.
Yes, the smart move is to talk as little as possible. But since he started the fire, everything will be put in that context. People calling him racist will center their arguments in the sum of his reactions, which looks like someone trying to fight back against a horde of rats.

>a bar
the one place we get to forget societal norms and be our animal selves. which is why they're so popular. it might surprise you to learn though that most of life doesn't happen in a bar

oh wow a time traveler from 2011

You don't get to claim 'muh fringe' in a world where Trudeau, Sweden, Merkel, Corby etc etc etc etc exists

this, but unironically. the overton window is shifting and we will take back our country

Your boss is absolutely shit, knows nothing of leadership, should be fired, and doesn't exist.

Why would you lie on the internet?

enlightened genius what the fuck? don't put words in my mouth. i'm just as narrowminded as the rest of you, but pointed in a different direction
as for your second point, i can't entertain this notion as anything noteworthy because while you're correct, that same point applies to literally every race. people are people, they'll do the same things regardless of their melatonin levels.
the chinese butcher endangered tigers for their folk medicine. the swedes are more than happy to eradicate their own culture to appease political correctness. cletus in tennesee is more than happy to fuck his underage cousins. it's the same everywhere you look.

This brand of leftism exists exclusively to more easily import cheap labor from other nations for short term financial gain at the cost of local culture and general social welfare.

"Progressives" do not represent everything "leftist".

but it exists, and doesnt cause the downfall of society, so your 'cornerstone of civilization' statement loses some weight
some societies are unpolite as fuck, like the chinese

Read your fucking post. It reads like a 12 year old who just discovered Atheism wrote it.

>game/movie/whatever made by people who don't pay diversity tax
>entire diversity industry tries to slam them for not being #oneofus
This isn't new or interesting. This has happened hundreds of times and it's boring and not even news at this point. Real people don't read diversity news, so slamming the game will only have an effect on the sales from SJWs that they weren't going to get anyway because none of the diversity types actually play the games they complain about.

It's old, boring and you should all stop talking about it an ignore them. Just don't look.

if you say so

>discovered Atheism
kek

This guy gets it.

bars are contained quarantine zones where we're allowed to be rude and loud. we're not allowed to punch out a man outside fixing a road though and no one would because of fear of reprisal from society, not so much from that individual. politeness is the conscious acknowledgement that we live in a society bigger than ourselves that can smack us down anytime it likes to keep the peace

Underrated, here user have a (you)

It wasn't marketed to alt-right. Its just one dev not being retarded enough to openly cater to a SJW retard who wanted forced black men like BBC history channel.

First of all, not importing them would inevitably result in the same loss of social welfare due to the economics of demographics currently experienced in the western world.

Secondly, the position that economics are more important than subjective feelgoods like "culture" isn't controversial or even dangerous.

Where is this mythical 'sane, anti progressive leftism' that exists? The US? No. Canada? No. Germany? No. UK? No. I could go on.

One example, thanks.

nice counterpoints my man
if you must know, i'm a jaded old faggot who was bluepilled, redpilled, and then whatever the fuck the pill is where you get tired of the obnoxious bullshit spouted by ignorant hotheads that think they're the new hot shit around the block
you're free to call me a faggot for my accidental use of melatonin instead of melanin, however

It's only important in the sense that a game that refuses to bend that ends up selling well will send a message to other developers. That's why leftists attack developers, they're hoping to coerce them into changing their work.

the Chinese are much more polite than the Americans, but the Americans seem to have made being rude their culture

The fuck are you on about? Have you ever visited pol? The amount of bait threads that take a turn into real discussion is overwhelming. Even the alt right on there like to play devils advocate for shits n giggles

You are that ignorant hothead. You wouldn't have made that laughable, cringeworthy post otherwise. There's no way an adult wrote that. You're a teenager at best.

>the Chinese are much more polite than the Americans
lmao

How bad is the unpatched version?

To stop those monsters 1 2 3

i wanna discover atheism. unearth some ancient text that just says 'oh shit there ain't no gods' and then create a religion

>the Chinese are much more polite than the Americans

...Are you by any chance thinking of the Japanese?

Well since saving your country's economy through immigration is "insane" to you, no.

>Cred Forumsirgins
>men

you're african

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

You can't save an economy by importing undesirables who leech more than they contribute and who take jobs that could go to your own people. You may be able to cook the books and make it look like things are working better, but life isn't a spreadsheet.

No. Of course I was an honoured guest and all, but still.

t. business trips to Beijing

Being an SJW or minority today means having an uninformed, yet somehow socially acceptable, superiority complex fueled by the notion that you are disadvantaged to white men. Unless you are a white male sjw, which basically means you hate yourself and want to be socially accepted.

if you actually spoke the language and interacted with them normally you might have a different opinion

again with those words in my mouth, christ. of course i'm ignorant, i'm debating with retards on Cred Forums of all places. i'm not claiming to be some messiah of intellect
and again no counterpoints either, come on pedro
i can accuse you of being the proverbial "enlightened 16 year old who's just taken his first redpill" if you like, but i don't think that furthers this discussion

Holy fuck, how can one be this bluepilled? (non western) Migrants are a massive strain on the economy and society. Including mine, Finland.

???

Yes you can. It's the only way. If Germany didn't have a million Turks today, it would not be the richest country in Europe. Face the facts.

Ay yes, "mods" what we like to call at the office "Free labor" Not only do we not have to pay attention money for quality assurance but we have a bunch of losers who are loyal as an abandoned mutt on the street willingly fix our stuff for us. Now with Creation Club we'll be implementing these bug fixes as "Optional Game Enhancement alternatives" so the free labor can turn into extra cash!

Oh, a leftist who is pro open borders and anti west while pretending liberals and leftists aren't alike

My shock is of cosmic levels I tell you

All I know is that I got a hell of a different reception there, than I ever got in the USA.

Nah but the board is controlled by the alt-right which seems to have a hard on for this game and if you do as much as make a joke about it mods will ban you. We full no fun allowed mode now. Thanks Cred Forums.

Germany won't be so rich in a few decades when the demographics have changed.

CHINESE
OR
JAPANESE

chinese people are notriously rude and will tell you exactly what they think of you
unless you're important I guess, because they're also extremely greedy

Are you Jewish? Because you sure sound like you are.

>If Germany didn't have a million Turks today, it would not be the richest country in Europe
t.Achmed

Yeah those kebab stands, empty bottle collectors and djihad death threats really keep the economy up.

They're changing FOR THE BETTER. Without immigrants, the babyboomers would get old, and without replacement. Can't believe these basic bitch facts need to be restated.

Don't worry man, I got the joke.

Where are you getting that from?

So either this is sarcasm by now, or genuine retardation

>Get of my board
Yeah you deserved everything you got. Entitled prick

They verifiably are, and your screeching won't change it. It's like you think the leaders of an 80 million strong nation are making poor decisions. How naive?

I wonder who is behind this post? I can see his nose sticking out from it

Looks like science is too much, too real, for the alt-right.

So are ya Chinese or Japanese?

It is well known that with every year there are more olds and less youngs. This eventually will become unsustainable.

ok, now I'm leaning towards bait

what a waste of time, I'll never understand le ebin trolles

>They verifiably are,
Verify it then cockroach. Turks are subhumans. I'd rather have poo in the loos.
>screeching won't change it.
Yeah nothing I will do will change your fucked up wrong opinion. Hug a noose.

I'd ask you to study the figures yourself, but it probably wouldn't help someone of your limited intelligence.

It's just to make you angry, the purpose of trolling hasn't changed.

I bet you are one of those germans who report posts because they disagree with it. Neck yourself

Gee this post sounds reasonable, well founded, and not like an oft repeated meme at all.

I would like to present my case in point, that Cred Forums is an echo chamber that does not allow free or dissenting communication. You'll note that posters aren't even responding to the content of my posts any more.

racial stereotypes exist for a reason