>wake up again talking shit to goats
>wake up again and give a sermon to peasants
>priest tells me I'm a bro and we should do it again

10/10 worth every penny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81LYhV9p6nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did this really happen OP?

yeah, the game does have pretty decent quests, too bad its a buggy mess sometimes.

Not OP but yes
Best buggy mess i've ever played.

The Baliff took it pretty well the next morning

I'm so fucking stupid that I got caught stealing Kunesh's axe, I couldn't tell the guard that I was just paying back debts because that deadbeat owes my family money, and I ended up getting thrown in jail and dying before the game even started.
Gotta say that's a good laugh.

not op yes it happens

HOW did you get caught?

Stealing ain't worth it. Just picklock stuff when you can but don't risk it.

I loved this quest but it annoyed the fuck out of me when I failed the sermon. I had success in two of my speech choices and a fail in one yet the crowd was cheering for me and the priest, but when it was over the bailiff just stood there and said we should be ashamed and all the people agreed with him so I failed it. Then the priest was a total dick about it and would not tell me about Reeky, I had to fucking ride around for hours trying to figure out how to complete the quest. Had to go all the way back to Rattay.

Same happened to me lol, got an achievement for it also, think it was called fire starter.

>Just picklock stuff

Sorry but this game has THE WORST lock picking minigame in the history of vidya.
THE WORST.

You can't seriously be this shit. Pick locking is easy as fuck.

Times like those are when you open console "~" and type "exit" before the cutscenes end and it auto saves.

Don't be such a shitter. It annoyed me but I loved that there was another way to do the quest, felt a lot more real and rewarding that I had to go to Rattay to read the black book of criminals to see if Reeky had a criminal past.

That quest was fucking great, The whole game has some top tier story elements.
To bad i failed the sermon.

If I finished the story quest without needing to convince the priest for the info, I'm assuming I can't go drinking with him now?

Fuck, it sounded like fun.

>Laid down in bed playing this game for 2 hours with VR goggles.

I don't know if you guys have tried this or not.
But i actually played this game in Theater mode with PSVR, With the screen enlarged to max size.
And it works fuckin great actually.
The perspective the camera is actually set at for first person seams really accurate even if it's a flat image.

You guys need to try this when you can.

>trying to make a virgin playthrough
>priest asks me to drink
>what could possibly go wrong?
>mfw
I ended up reloading and doing all of my investigations again

best quest so far
too bad the pnj is useless after just like therese after fucking her, no additional dialogue, no more activities

Yeah that was actually really dissapointing, Didn't make much sense.

>pick
>lock
You ESL piece of shit.

you should be able to marry her you took her dignity afterall

what does esport have to do with lockpicking ?

Some people find moving in two directions at once, too hard for them

You didn't listen to the priest when he told you what the sermon was about. And even though you did not remember what he told you the evening before you still didn't just check out the book on his desk that he told you about. You deserve to fail for watching anime on your second screen instead of paying attention to the game you are playing.

>all this projecting

So its a pathetic man-baby sim?

Gratz dude.

What does that even mean?

Priestbro literally spells out what you have to say though.
You can't fail if you pick the right choices.

soyboy what are you over reacting to now

>You can't fail if you pick the right choices
Read what I said, I picked 2 right and 1 wrong. I forgot most of his speech in the pub because I was loving the cut scenes of the quest and then when we woke up he did not mention any book, he just stood outside the door telling me to hurry up.

>Says she's a good christian
>Has pre-marital sex after 3 dates

Sorry but Teresa is going to hell

He must be used to it

>you did not remember what he told you the evening before
>all this projecting
>I forgot most of his speech in the pub
You buzzword spouting meme-loving fuck.

>this projection
The only one using buzzwords is you.

What the fuck do you think projecting is user?
assumed you forgot his sermon, and here you admit that you did.
If he's right, then he's not projecting.
Fucking nu-Cred Forums is worse than Cred Forums.

How fucking thick are you? I am not denying that I forgot his sermon, I just said I found it annoying that 2 out of 3 right answers was not good enough but I enjoyed having to go and find a different way to finish the quest. Then this faggot starts projecting shit about watching gay ass anime shit while playing, and although the priest might have mentioned a book, he did not in my game maybe it was a bug. Then this other faggot reveals his inner leddit with >le buzzwords and fails to see how ironic he is. And now you bring up >muh Cred Forums boogeyman for no god damn reason you obsessive fucking cunt. Get some reading comprehension you fucking retards.

A nitpick but you forgot
>while you get ridden by the wench the Priest is fucking the other one in the background

>getting this absolutely assblasted about an off-hand anime remark
kekeroony I wasn't even trying to make you have a nervous breakdown user. I'm sorry you got so upset you humongous faggot.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>quest: "Gain the priests's Trust"
>"dude just tell me"
>speech check: 14 vs 12
>ok.jpg
>proceed on with quest completely missing this moment
>only hear about it hours later after I'm further in the story

O-ok....

Very painful

why people always say its a buggy mess? I have yet to come across a single serious bug.

youtube.com/watch?v=81LYhV9p6nk

Does it really do this? Why the fuck would a game punish you for putting points into speech, the whole point of speech is to skip tedious fetch quests not awesome ones.

This game gives the fedora treatment to everything religious except Jan Hus.

Speech checks are made to speed up game. Actually, this seems like a rad idea, that you can miss quality content because of speech check.

Because you asked him to tell you, so he told you. You're not forced to. If you get shitfaced with him, you can purposely fuck up the sermon the next day and get another quest out of it, if you want to.

For the first 16 hours it was the same for me (except camera gliches in dialogue) but now i got one crash, once i flew into the air after trying to use a alchemy station. + it is not really optimized.
All in all not that bad but still

it's not a rad idea, if it became the trend all it would do is make people completely ignore speech.

I seriously hope you guys didn't cuck him.

>the book on his desk that he told you about

What does this book do?

so how'd you guys get out of that first castle? i couldn't steal the armour cause i didnt know how to lockpick, so i just kinda wedged my horse under the chain keeping the drawbridge down, then just kinda left

S-she just asked me to try out the shirt...

I just tag along with my friends to throw shit at some asshole's house to get them to help me out with that deadbeat. We all gang up on him and he gives up and let me take his stuff clean

>Hans started out as an asshole
>turns out he's bro as fuck
>Priest is a bro as well

Are there any more bros beside these two?

That is exactly what I did as I kept failing on getting the armour. I went back to Talmberg for the first time in about 1-2 in game weeks and the horse was still there, pic related. I was able to get back on him and just walk backwards to free him. I now have 2 horses, not sure if I can sell one.

I stole some stuff from the guard tower, sold it to buy some lockpicks and picked the lock to get the full armor

easy peasy

fucking Lutherans

That's on the devs though, you're not stealing, he's the one who stole it. He took it and didn't pay for it so you're just taking it back. It's pretty stupid that you get instantly arrested for it.

>Can get smashed with priests
What other based things can you do?

Yeah the guy who attacks your village at the start turns out to be a bro

I got blackout with a priest, once.

I don't remember a goddamn thing about it, but I remember the two of us getting shitfaced at a wedding.