Which ones should I use? you can only use 3

Which ones should I use? you can only use 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGtQt4eYaPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harrier chopper nuke
>you will never get the days back

fishhook.jpg

using anything but care packages is for faggots

/thread

UAV and Counter-UAV, thats all. Easy wins.

Yeah that seems good but I dont like harriers they never seem to do shit I prefer the pave low desu

The one where I play a not-shit game.

this

UAV
Predator Missile
Chopper Gunner

Easy, reliable combo. UAV is guaranteed, even when you're havin a bad game, your teamplay is intact. When things are going good, Predator missile can easily get you to a Gunner if you wait til enemies bunch up around an objective or on second round spawn, and then it's howdy doody time.

>Heh guys you saw what I told them? CoDs for babies lol!

Was I the only one shooting down those things?

>UAV, care package, multi care package
>reroll perk

Man that was fun before it was patched out

>capitalising greentext

Performance:
>predator, harrier, chopper gunner
Badass:
>crate drop, mass crate drop, ac-130
>Boring cunt
>uav, counter uav, emp
Literally autism:
>turret, mini chopper, bomber
Faggot who never get's shit:
>harrier, chopper, nuke

I liked how easy it was to down this shit in MW2. Easy points, always had a launcher class.

God, I miss OMA, danger close, infinite noobtube chat butthurt so much. Best CoD.

After the first month people caught on to the harrier and chopper gunner bs.

I downed those shits within minutes they came in sight

You should kill yourself for having such abominably shit taste in vidya you casual normie faggot.

UAV, Predator, Harrier

Nailed it.

Yeah, it was really funny that you could destroy chopper gunner with 3 stinger rockets (by scavenging additional one) before it even reaches the map. And pretty balanced too. Back then launchers were actually usable, I don't know why current cod's can't put this shit together.

The last playable CoD I bought was BO3 and I hope Treyarch could pull something good for this year.

/thread

Chopper only requires 2 rockets actually, AC-130 requires 3

Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke

Was mw2 the last good cod?
Its also one of the few games Cred Forums likes
is it because its a buthurt simulator?

The counter uav to block your enemy's radar which gives you enough time to get the last 21 kills for your nuke. No third killstreak.

>MW2 was 9 years ago

Im hoping that we get WaW remastered. It woupd make sense since its a treyarch game and it helped boost IWs sales.

Cause WW2 sucks ass

1 gets countered with flares.

>shield
>noobtube
>last stand
>glocks akimbo
>martyrdom
>every weapon is so op that you can trigger butthurt by killing anyone with anything multiple times
>killstreaks are utterly devastating against baddies
Gold times for gaming.
And when you meet someone really good it becomes even more fun. Beating imbalance stuff with more imbalance is great, skill ceiling was somewhere in space, kd ratios were close to infinity.

>predator, harrier, chopper gunner
My nigga

>predator
>harrier
>ac130
I preferred ac130 over chopper gunner.

The game literally gives you second-hand wallhack. Why would you not use it?

>mfw i'm holding on my emp and someone calls in ac130 / chopper gunner
>of course, it's a nuke farming faggot and now he is mad

UAV->predator-> chopper

i play too aggro and die too much so its easy to just chain these

recom,pred missle and chopper

fuck you mean, they literally buffed launchers by making them feed your killstreak and UAVs are almost always shot down

CoD became shit when they wanted the Titanfall audience.
I just wanna shoot shit and have a decent netcode. Remove killstreaks and keep additional perk streaks. Why does Activision hate fun ?

Whatever the 3 lowest ones were because I can't into killstreaks.

Predator into harrier into chopper gunner / AC-130 is the right answer. Anyone who lists UAV is a complete retard because everyone used to run around with Ninja pro anyways. Nukes are boring, why end a game at 25 when you go for 50+.

>tfw bought MW2 multiplayer last week
>tfw most fun I've had in years

UAV
Counter-UAV
APAGANDO LAS LUCES
There’s not flashy but I love support

>care package
>sentry gun
>emergency airdrop
Throw all three of them in the middle of the map and have the enemy team run out to get them and you camp with a sniper when ever they try to steal one. So much fun doing this. MW2 remaster when?

uav, counter uav and predator missile. easily the most OP set up, especially with hardline. helps your entire team and hurts the entire enemy team. people almost never bother to shoot down a counter uav which makes it strong as fuck

>Anyone who lists UAV is a complete retard because everyone used to run around with Ninja pro anyways.

Ninja | Ninja Pro
Ninja Perk Ability: Invisible to heartbeat sensors.

Pro Ability: Allows you to move silently.

i think you mean't cold-blooded, and no they didn't because stopping power was too good to pass up

Remember when killstreaks were based off kills and not points? And when UAV's took 3 kills instead of 4? I remember but no one working on CoD these days remembers that. Buncha faggots
Also Predator Missle, Harrier/Chopper and AC-130

>tfw you down a chopper gunner with a predator missile

>We now live in an era where CoD nostalgia threads are made without a hint of self-awareness
Call of Duty is a bad series, with very few exceptions, and at a guess from the image this isn't a thread dedicated to the exceptions.
MW2 was a buggy, poorly balanced, uninnovative, ugly, awfully designed, poorly plotted mess with no server support or ability to kick cheaters, and security issues. The ONLY people who liked it, at the time, were 11 years old and experiencing first person shooters for the first time. Which is probably most of you disgusting cunts.

Get the fuck back to Facebook or Reddit- or anywhere else on the Internet that isn't here- please.
You have everywhere else to go to be normalfaggots with shit taste. The one place left on the Internet that hasn't had the shit which is Call of Duty smeared on it, and here you underage, newfag, FUCKING casuals are singing MW2's praises and taking up thread space.

I was 18 when I played it, so suck it.

>my dad works for nintendo
>suck it
Good job outing yourself as a dudebro nigger
Fucking l e a v e f o r e v e r

Grow up sonny boy.
Call of duty is great.

>you will never be this mad over trivial shit
I want my emotions back

Fuck off grandpa
You're that old and still browsing Cred Forums? Pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=CGtQt4eYaPc

CHRIS SMOOVE IS WAITING ON A NOOB

Yes I'm fucking mad. The one place on the Internet made specifically to get away from normalfaggots for discussion of niche subjects, and you bring normalfaggot shit here taking up a spot that could have been used for a good thread.
Which would be acceptable if it was good, but MW2's multiplayer WASN'T good. It was horribly broken and the reason there's any fond feeling towards it at all is undeserved nostalgia.

If you want to discuss Shitty Shitfare Shittwo, DO IT ON FUCKING REDDIT YOU FILTHY NIGGERS

No

This

harrier, sentry, helicopter

>being THIS underage
the absolute STATE of Cred Forums

this

>you are unironically this mad

uav, air strike, attack chopper
anything else is for casuals and pussies

nuke nuke nuke
I wish I could use more nukes

>tfw never got nuke

>Care Package
>Sentry gun
>Emergency Airdrop

tfw threw them on the ground and let my team pick it up

ac130 ,apache ,harrier, emp etc

never lost with this build lmao

Nah Black Ops 2 was the best one IMO, it got really oversaturated with Ghosts and Advanced Warfare although I did enjoy them at the time, but nowhere near as enjoyable as the older ones

Could not agree more, who let all these newfags in?

that game is 9 years old now user

Not him, but Call of Duty is the whipping boy of videogames, the game that everyone, for a time, unanimously agreed to hate in the interest of having common interests. People like you, denying and revising history, and bringing your garbage opinions are literally, without exaggeration of hyperbole, are the single largest problems with Cred Forums nowadays. Your opinions are not worthwhile, and your taste in games is objectively shit.

Here's your (you)s, you won't be getting another.

ACTUALLY I was 13 when it came out so you can suck it

Here’s your reply :^)

>ACTUALLY I was 13 when it came out
No big surprise there
Like I said, nostalgia

my favorite part of COD was shooting down killstreaks with the stinger.

Yeah it definitely is nostalgia but it doesn’t mean it wasn’t fun at the time and isn’t fun now, I can hop on a game now and still have a blast

the glitching in mw2 is way overstated and hacking was a non-issue if you were playing it on on consoles like everyone was

>liking old CoD is problematic
(You)

Not him, but I find call of duty to be the single most frustrating games to ever exist, and not because of some dudebro gamer rage culture, but because the way the game series has been designed from the beginning is naturally rage inducing by being literally and objectively unfair by design.

Two players can shoot each other in the head at the exact same time (even offline splitscreen) and only one character will die, whereas in Halo for instance, all attacks are registered simultaneously. Characters killing each other with headshots or melees was the norm in 1v1 engagements, but in call of duty, it's 50% reflexes (skill) and 50% connection to host (luck) which leads to naturally unfair encounters, be it victory or defeat.

Nothing, and I mean nothing is more frustrating than shooting some bitch three times only to have one bullet register because you just got quickscoped 0.75 seconds in the future.

>but it doesn’t mean it wasn’t fun at the time and isn’t fun now
It was a bad game. Any game is fun to you when you're 13. I'm sure there's people who played fucking Superman 64 and had fun.
MW2 was a rehash of MW1 and actually managed to be a worse game than it.

>if you completely ignore the issue its a non-issue
wow, rly made me think

>MW2
>Old
I said I wouldn't give any more (you)s, but I have to clarify whether or not you are actually shitposting right now.

Newsflash, fuckface. If any game has an HD setting, it's a modern game, without exception.

You're browsing Cred Forums instead of getting laid? Pathetic

Its current year user. MW2 came out in 2009. Thats nearly an entire decade ago

>if you completely ignore the issue its a non-issue
yes, this is true, and?

>If any game has an HD setting
I'll play psychologist and say that you're getting real scared of aging right now

Oh shit user I didn't know you were the absolute reference of time
When were you born so I know when AA is

I'm completely serious. If a game has 1080p HD support, then it's not old. At least, not yet. If you use a 2009 Xbox 360 game as your guiding compass for old, then what about a 2006 Xbox original game? The same kind of old?

Because it's not.

Everyone on consoles also clipped into and hid inside rocks and walls. Take it from me.

>getting laid
Have fun with your stds lmao

Not him, but that is the single most pathetic excuse of a comeback I've ever seen. I'll accept your surrender on his behalf.

>t. samefag

care pacakge
predator missle
care package airstrike

get carried by rng

More than one person can call you retarded in the world, you know.

>tfw MW2 released 9 years ago yet you remember playing it like it was yesterday

feels sad bros

>Because it's not.
It literally is
Do you also think the Genesis isn't as old as the SNES because it had slightly nicer graphics?

>still tries to samefag
Damn
Pathetic

No, they're the same kind of old because they existed within the same year, in the same generation, and the same bit count.

Saying Modern Warfare is an old game is saying Skyrim is an old game. They both existed on the same consoles at the same time, and Skyrim keeps getting updates to this day.

Debate me, or state that Skyrim is also old and accept that your argument is wrong.
This would be easier to prove if that faggot actually also responded to you and threw me a bone, but he's not. Take my word for it, also even if I was the same person,
that is still the single worst comeback I've ever seen, and you deserve to live your life lonely for fearing new experiences.

>you have to be trying to get laid every single moment of your existence or you're pathetic
Damn, never knew so many people were pathetic, and yet you, the child with raging hormones, were above us all the whole time

He genuinely isn't me but ok
See
Is it so hard to believe that more than one person dislikes a shit game on Cred Forums

That's not what he was implying you turbovirgin, and even if it was, "I" responded against you because your "defense" against having sex was fucking STDs. How absolutely insecure to the entire concept of sexuality that you let fear dictate your actions?

You are fucking pathetic. It doesn't even have to be sex, if you let fear decide anything for you, you're similarly fucking pathetic, and using stds as a defense against sex is nothing but an excuse that you hide behind to feel superior to all those "unga bunga monkeys having sex" while you sit high and mighty sipping orange juice out of a wineglass because you believe everyone is pretending to enjoy the taste of alcohol.

Kill yourself.

that's not very nice nigger i was away browsing threads for actually good games

Skyrim IS getting up there in years, i don't see how this proves me wrong

So you will tell me with a straight face that Skyrim is an old game, and people having nostalgia for it is reasonable and to be accepted?

Holá Reddit

nostalgia doesn't immediately make something acceptable, i like MW2 because it's still fun TO ME

But it's vastly outclassed in nearly every category by other games, or even its own sequel. As it stands, MW2 exists as a glitchy unbalanced mess that was never protected against cheaters, exploiters, or hackers, and you can still get Cold Blooded from 0 to pro in 1 second by constantly shooting an exploding helicoptor. It's a bad game, and there's no reason to play it over any other later call of duty, except the ones that started introducing loot chests.

Play Black Ops or Black Ops 2 instead.

>the chopper virgin
>the ac-chad-30

>and you can still get Cold Blooded from 0 to pro in 1 second by constantly shooting an exploding helicoptor
that shit has been patched almost 7 years ago

>Play Black Ops or Black Ops 2 instead.
This is some high quality bait right there. Good choice, suggesting to play Ghosts would be too obvious.

This

>not the AC-Had30

Black Ops still has the playerbase though, something like 250k on consoles.

It's a shit series in general with few exceptions
One thing that can be at least said for BO is that it tried new things, unlike the by-the-numbers cashgrab on MW1's success that was MW2

BO1 is barely different from MW2

BO2 is when they actually started changing shit with stuff like Pick 10 and the scorestreak system

>you and your friends made a quickscoping clan

Hey! I got my nukes using pred, ac130 and nuke

dont let the CODkiddies pull wool over your eyes. They are indeed a scourge and this thread has no place on Cred Forums

>clipping into rocks
Literally happened on one map in 2nd DLC and it got patched

what went wrong with MW3?

All of you fuck off, COD is shit especially Modern Warfare. It's a no skill skinner box whose memorable quality is that if you get 25 kills without dying the military rewards you by nuking your ass.

It's in the Call of Duty Franchise

uav
counter uav
harrier

>MW2 was a rehash of cod4
this was the moment everyone in the theead realised either you're baiting, or your opinion is UTTER shit

MW2 is garbage, but I agree, it's hardly an MW1 rehash, both from singleplayer and multiplayer portions

This is such bullshit, everyone and their mom knew how to load CFGs and practically 1/3 matches contain some wallhacking faggot

I never got a single nuke because I never even tried. I was too scared of failing.

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

BOO BEEP
BOO BEEP
ITS ALL OVER

>Precision airstrike
>Harrier
>Pavelow
I like having passive, but powerful shit so I can focus on killing plebs as they run from my harrier/heli.

Alternatively:
>Uav
>Counter-uav
>Precision airstrike
You almost constantly get radar while keeping the enemy blind while you blow their titties up. Also,
>"enemy uav is airborne"
>2 second pause
>"our counter uav is up"
Is probably the funniest shit in the game to me.

>UAV
Gotta have it to get the killstreak rolling

>predator missle
So fuckin versatile

>AC-130
No explanation needed

Hey, retard, look at the state of the industry now.

It would be a blessing to see games like MW2 come out again but instead we're left with such gems like
>twitch and esports cancer
>crate collecting simulators
>assfaggots garbage
>feminist tumblrcuck pandering
>pixelshit indie platformers
>reddit hero shooters

So excuse me if I want to reminisce about a game that was completely absent of all fucking bullshit listed above, dickhead.

Youre right. I was 11 when modern warfare 2 came out. I still have very fond memories though it isnt actually as good as I remember it to be.

Uav, care package, emergency care package

And in Blops,

UAV, Care Package, Blackbird

Look I get what you mean but youre really reaching in saying cod is outright bad. It has some good games. Including MW2. It was a good game. There's nothing to be gained in pretending it wasn't good.

The funny thing is hating call of duty has become the norm

Defending call of duty is now the anti normalfag stance get with the times gramps.

>the one place

>implying 4chn hasn't been tainted for at least since 2007

Way to expose yourself

MW1, for all the cancer it introduced, was the last good COD. They really shook it up with the campaign, allowed some great tweaking with the console (connect to an IP and set custom refresh rate etc). MW2 just took MW1 and then shat all over it with a big steaming pile of shit. Like commando knife range, a gazillion killstreaks that cancered the map up, and a bunch of other bullshit. And terrible blood/hurt effect

Harrier, pave low, ac130.

>later CODs let you reroll your team's care packages

>harrier called in
>get a shield loadout
>lie down in the middle of the map with the shield on your back
>harrier unloads untold amounts of ordnance on you, yet you sit there unscathed
This was some funny shit

I always went for Predator Missile, Harrier, and Chopper Gunner.
Never was good enough to get a Nuke.
I unironically enjoyed MW2 the most.

Ironically, grow up if you think this