Why are you still playing vidya. Do you really believe that you're gaining anything out of it?

Why are you still playing vidya. Do you really believe that you're gaining anything out of it?

Do I need to?

back to your containment board sweetie pie!
xoxo
love, mommy

Fun and enjoyment. Next.

stress relief after work
it is cheaper than hookers

>Fun
Literally doesn't exist

What's up with this hate for your own hobby just find a new one if you aren't being entertained anymore it's really not that hard.

When I'm not playing video games, I'm either doing one of three things. I'm working, I'm cooking, or I'm contemplating what it would be like to die, and concoct many fantasies of suicide.

I'd rather just play video games so I can forget I want to die.

If you want to die then don't delay it.

I forgot to mention my incredible fear of death and the passage of time, and love for my family. Makes it hard to do anything of the sort.

See a therapist

I gain the will to not off myself.

>2018
>still being afraid of things
>still forming meaningless connections to others
lol fag

Never.

u r a faggot

>dead end job
>horrible family
>back stabbing "friends"
>abusive relationship
>fat and not really attractive
>Do you really believe that you're gaining anything out of it?

Yes I do, video games are one of the only things keeping me sane

There is nothing wrong with video games. But being fat and relationships can be solved.

All work and no play makes you gay. Then again since you're OP that goes without saying.

sounds like my ex-bf
get over yourself bitch, you're the one that took advantage of my youth, then innocence and wasted some of my years

lol you're an idiot. videogames are the thing distracting you and preventing you from sorting your life out.

>why be happy and fix my life? duhhh thats hard!
>me play more vidya!!! bing bing wahoo!

come back here after you get a proper samurai game instead of a musou clone

What? No, why the fuck would I think that?
I play them for entertainment that I can interfere with if it's not being as interesting as it should (which is why I look for physics-based games a lot).

It's escapism. Can't you see it's not healthy?

>Drawn to Life 2 ending

Because your a troll without a pumpkin

dat ass