Play this despite the warnings

>play this despite the warnings
>Genuinely the most fun game I've ever played

Why does v actually hate it?

It's popular so yes.

the majority of Cred Forums dont play games.

just don''t follow Cred Forums to seriously man.

it's absolutely terrible for discussion purposes. sure it's fun, i've played quite a bit myself but theres nothing to actually fucking say about it lol.

They're just older than 16.

It's boring after awhile

It's filled to the brim with numales and Russians

>running simulator where you can win without shooting a single player
>also third-person for maximum corner-watching casual points
Literally the most casualized multiplayer shooter genre ever created. BR shooters make Gears of War and CoD look like fucking CS. Sage.

>win without shooting a single player
If the other players are shit and you intentionally gimp yourself
>third-person for maximum corner-watching casual points
play first person only servers

FPP Duos are god tier. Such a good time.

its a game where losing is okay and the points dont matter.

The game design is obvious. You can only achieve a personal best score. Your accomplishments are not measured up against others, and winning the game is unlikely even for good players.

It's casual. A casual game is popular. Color me surprised.

Plenty of games of skill out there.

So what you're saying is that you can, in fact, literally factually win a 50-100 player "shooting" game without shooting anyone. This genre is a joke, specifically one big money-making practical joke played on children who think they're esportsmen because they were able to run away from lava for 30 minutes.

Its another generic shit shooter. Fuck this game

If Cred Forums thinks it's bad it might be good......or worth your time to do research.

Battlewhatever is better and free.

Yes, it is possible, assuming the you avoid every other player trying to kill you and the last player surviving player other than you somehow manages to die. Why is not having to shoot at other players seen as a bad thing though? You can play hyper aggressive and sprint around the map seeking out confrontations or you can crawl around the map with a silenced pistol and go full Solid Snake.

Dead game. Fornite is better, runs at higher fps, has more twitch viewers, more weapons, better map, and is free. Fag dev will abandon PUBG now like he abandoned DayZ and H1Z1. He abandons every unfinished game when the competition gets better.

but the dev working on PUBG didn't have anything to do with DayZ or H1Z1

>has more twitch viewers
If anything, this is a good sign to avoid the game.

Also, you should be banned from here for saying that.

also the dev of DayZ didn't have anything to do with H1Z1.

What did he mean by this?

Look it up. You're wrong.

literally just hide the entire game. Hide in cabins , behind rocks , trees. I actually tried it out once because i wanted to see how easy it was. I literally just camped until 2 guys left. Its very possible. And i won

another le epic troll!

Dean Hall developed (huehue) DayZ and abandoned it. Brendan Greene made PUBG and the ArmA battlegrounds mod then remade the gamemode for H1Z1 when the developers approached him and asked him to.

Game is shit