The Last of Us Part II

Can you feel the hype Cred Forums? What do you think Druckmann has planned for us? What do you hope the plot, gameplay and themes will be?

trannies

Joel dies. Ellie goes on a mission of revenge.

Seriously or sarcastically?

>inb4 they kill the dog

that or Ellie sacrifies herself for some people she barely knows even if those people go against her principles

Strong Women

Cautiously so I guess. I liked the first one so the second being a thing would be fine.
All I want to know is are we playing Joel or Ellie?
Either is fine I just want to know.

7/10 gunplay and stealth like the first but the industry declares it the Citizen Kane 2 of gaming because the dog/joel dies. Even though everything ND have shown so far is edgy Negan tier shock scenes and it's becoming clear to even the normies they are hacks.

Trannies that are really sarcastic about everything

>7/10
cmon

Kek

They wanted a dog in the first game, but couldnt cause of restrictions
Now they can.
They planned to use it to make ellie seem more human
It would find food such as sugar and shit and potential "upgrade" parts.

Proabably going to be that and you lads KNOW SFM is gonna import new ellie and... the dog

>even the normies they are hacks.
Lmao how?

Lesbians and strong women that keep reminding you that they're strong women and lesbians

Well, he said the theme of the first one was love and the second one is hatred so I expect it to be even more brutal and gorey.

I'm being generous. Gunplay and Stealth was shit in TLOU 1 and would have got destroyed in another game if it wasn't Naughty Dog.

and serious too

>Didn't play the MP

>TLOU got outclassed by a fucking interactive movie
Pretty embarrassing desu

This is the one of the few upcoming games I am actually excited about, this, Spelunky sequel and the new FromSoft project. Hated Uncharted 1-4, loved TLoU, haters can eat a dick. Geniunely curious about what they're cooking in terms of everything. Druckmann and his co-writer have been jerking off PUBG recently, so I hope they'll make something cool with MP.

This is unironically the only console game I'm hyped for.

damn shame they ruined it by turning it into pay to win shit. I refuse to buy that shit on principle. its really too bad because the mp was actually unique af and genuinely damn fucking good. I would still be playing it right now if they didn't destroy it.