WE ARE INTRODUCING STAT TEMPLATES

>WE ARE INTRODUCING STAT TEMPLATES
>SO NOBODY HAS TO FEEL GETTING BULLIED BY SOMEONE WITH HIGHER LEVEL OR BETTER GEAR THEN THEM
>NOW ENJOY THE FUCKIN TRAINING DUMMY SIMULATOR BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKIN KILL A HEALER WITH 110% MORE DAMAGE TAKEN

WHAT THE FUCK

Sounds like FFXIV.

This is old news. that's how legion was. and even with everyone running roughly the same stats they still couldn't balance it worth shit. pvp playerbase is the smallest it's ever been

mid-wotlk pvp was the only time it made any sense with a decent balance of offense/defense and a very diverse class rep

>vanilla 1 shots
>BC pillar humping/macestun/rogues and druids made up 80% of the rep
>legendary dagger rogues and cunning of the cruel niggers in cata

it just goes on and on.

Arena's in a good place though.

The playerbase's (and in turn Blizzard's) obsession with constant and perfect balance is the single worst thing to happen to the game.
The fucking morons who still subscribe to nu-WoW are actively helping to destroy their own game and aren't even aware of it.

I'm pretty sure the game is supposed to be balanced around max level and full honor talents unlocked, which you don't have in the pic.

Mid-cata was actually really good but the classes in general weren't as unique as before

>cunning of the cruel
what was that

PvP in MMOs is never good

>level 109
Irrelevant.

This, MMOs are only fun when you can effortlessly stomp other players just because they picked the wrong class

WoW PVP will always be shit as long as healers are in it. It's factually impossible to balance.

can someone explain whats happening here

what are stat templates? haven't played since MoP

everyone has equalized stats and doesnt benefit from high level gear at all

Because getting one hit by mages and rogues in vanilla was a good thing

The only time WoW had good working balance was in vanilla. Instead of trying to make everything fair there were just hard counters everywhere.

It wasn't always fun, but it was balanced.

You posted this in the general thread faggot
I put sage on my pasta and in my salad
fuck off cunt

Yes they do you fucking moron, you have a set amount of primary (Int/Agi/Str) and secondary (Mastery/Haste/Crit/Vers) stats, these stats increase the more ilvl you have, but you can no longer choose your own secondary stats.

Fuck off back to /vg/ pissado, shit up one board at a time please.

PvP at anything but max level is fucking retarded as well, like you.

Obviously missing the point.
Expansion and large patch changes are fine, the problem is the constant week-by-week tuning of classes for both PVE and PVP that Blizzard does now to try and make every single spec viable against every single other spec in every situation.

Except it's more like every 2 or 3 months, and when there's new content out

I never understood why they don't just let some classes/specs be bad in each expansion. Choices are meaningless if there are no bad choices, and you can always just reroll.

who?
fuckin obssesed son of a bitch

@407307686
mentally ill cunt

>paying any attention to a putrid zombiefied MMO that needs to be put out of its misery

>407307731
give me a kiss with that rude lips of yours

>1272K
>K
I guess I should stop being surprised, Blizzard really can't help but play their MORE NUMBERS game. Where is D3 right now? Last time I saw a screenshot it had 12 digits of damage or someshit.

where did everything go so wrong, bros?

i dont fuckin know anymore bro
i just dont know how a company can fuck something up in every new xpac

>pissado shitting up multiple boards
autism speaks

pesado is based, cretin.

>109
>PvP
that's where you fucked up

>attempting to defend yourself in the 3rd person
mental illness at work

i am NOT pesado

The last time you could kill a healer was in classic. Ever since BC they made healer cucks unkillable kite machines.

Ahahaha fuck PvP in its gaping ass.

At this point why even have stats at all? Why not remove them from gear and level ups while keeping transmog.

You're pathetic

>responding to the mentally ill

Is there any hope of PVP getting fixed in or at least improved in BfA?

It still amazes me tot his day that there are people (a lot of em actually) that enjoy WoW's PvP outside ganking or even that. What's the appeal really? the only thing there's to win or lose rather is time if you the one who dies

I haven't played WoW in about 5 years, but in OP's picture they're playing capture the flag. To try and prevent games from lasting forever Blizzard introduced a stacking debuff that increases the damage taken by the flag carriers after a certain amount of time has passed. It seems to not be working

wow pvp is dead guys, its the worst state that it ever has been, theres legit no difference anymore between good players and bad players, it feels like a MOBA but without any mechanics from them that takes skill like skillshots/map awerness/decision making

ive switched to other mmo pvp like half a year ago, best decision ive made, there i can atleast 1vs3 bad people, even with same gear

pic related, that and streamers who get paid are the only people left playing wow pvp

yo you have 10 queen reprisal sailors that need slaying dude
might want to get on that
chop chop

ion fix pvp

>Pesado

Vanilla 1 shots were cool, it's the only time classes felt like actual roles.

It's dead, Jim. I played from vanilla to legion and I managed to like every pvp there was, at least to some degree.
But this is just awful. It feels like a shit moba. No matter how much burst you do, nothing goes down. It doesn't matter which fucking cc you spam, you won't do enough damage to actually achieve something in combat. It's just sticking together as group and focusing on a single target. Nice "game"

Pesado ty kurwa dałnie przestan postowąć na moim boardzie.

playing wow in the current year lmao

>tfw you play Blood DK

People are just getting more and more thin skinned as years pass and WoW like every other MMO is just capitalizing on it. Every single MMO is making it so babies can't have their feefees hurt.