ITT: essential features you forgot to use in-game

i forgot there was a goddamn taser in this game until I read a walkthrough

This was the first game I played on my 360 and I loved every minute of it and when I found out it released on steam I was pretty excited.

It's a shame we will never see how the story ends.

>it will get a shitty reboot within the next 2-3 years

My father finished Resident Evil 1 as Chris without running. He didn't know you can hold square or whatever to make your character run.

Didn't the company that made the game give the rights to make a sequel out to the public?

I played several dozen ingame weeks of Darkest Dungeon thinking that a character is stuck with the four starting skills. I only recruited characters that had good starting skills and ditched those who had bad ones.
Turns out you can unlock all of them easily from the beginning.

I played FF XII for a good while without knowing how to make money (selling loot).

Condemned 2 wasn't THAT bad, was it?

>Finally start getting the timing down on the combat
>Game ends

>Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)05:23:35 No.407308489 (OP)
>It's a shame we will never see how the story ends.
I never played it because It never went to steam and I stopped playing consoles mostly.

Because they fucked it up by adding a bunch of gay shit to it. The sequel was awful. I love origins and would gladly pay for another as long as it was in the same vein as the first one.

They added a bunch of supernatural shit and combat was focused on guns more than on melee.

>taser
>essential feature

Consider yourself lucky, the game is boring as fuck walking through it with your death cannon of autism to make every scary bad man stand still for you while you beat their ass with a 2x4

Didn't know you could run in Doom 3 until about 2/3 way through

AP rounds in Bioshock.
I used armor-piercing all the time but for the life of me AP ammo just never got used. Might have been one of those "but I might need it later" kinda things.
I dunno.

I got my friend kick himself in the nuts when he opened that one locker and that guy wakes up lol

most people wont use run much if at all during their first playthrough, sometimes not even in hell

the stamina meter is a fucking baffling inclusion, it depletes so slowly its practically infinite on mars anyway

...Didn't the original go full supernatural at the end too with the metal face dudes?
Am I tripping balls?

Bioshock has to be played on extreme and without vita chambers to truly appreciate it

I forgot you could use the GLOO gun to traverse the environments in Prey for two whole playthroughs, even though the game clearly teaches you that multiple times

Ouch...that was like the most fun shit in game

>without vita chambers
on PC you play without via chambers, you use quicksave instead

>am I tripping balls
He was.

Well i also used quicksave on the console version

console version had quicksave? that's a first

The series always had supernatural shit.

Just 1 was a lot more subtle about it

Well i played the recollection on ps4
Dunno about the ps3 or xbox 360 version

Maybe not really essential but I didn't know how to level up character in Demon Souls till like 2/3 of my playthrough, so I only relied on my upgraded mail breaker. Not sure how I got so much patience back then.