Has the king of open world finally been dethroned?

Has the king of open world finally been dethroned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-xJWkSAHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is KCD similar enough to Gothic? I mean how the NPCs conduct themselves, how the quests are organised, etc

Might pick it up after a couple of patches

Neither of those is Skyrim

>Skyrim
You probably mean Fallout 4?

i hated gothic 2 and 3 so i guess there is need to play this.

Is "Fallout 4" some kind of Cred Forums codeword for Two Worlds II?

lolno it's follow quest markers the game

Nah, Morrowind is still the best.

The world in kcd feels somewhat emptier
It could use a good dose of side content like tournaments, guilds etc.
If they add some of that, plus mod support I can't see why it shouldn't dethrone gothic 2

>follow quest markers the game
well fuck

How exactly were quests and npcs in gothic? I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Kind of depends on how big the modding community gets. Have they released the tools yet?

You were given general directions and objective by the NPC and the only other thing you had is the note in your journal, no map markers, usually there are more than one way to solve the quest, but the alternatives are not always obvious

>Is KCD similar enough to Gothic? I mean how the NPCs conduct themselves, how the quests are organised, etc

It's similar in a sense that NPCs with routines and freedom to do quests in multiple ways have kinda become the norm in RPGs. Or at least are on their way to become. Otherwise there's nothing really like Gothic out there in a sense that it's not another OPEN WORLD RPG we're getting these days that are way too big for their own good. Gothic 1 and 2 are just big enough to feel like worlds yet small enough to be distinct and populated adequately. Witcher 3, for example, suffers from open world and isn't really enhanced by it in any way other than pure immersion.

Remove this post right now!

>congrats on beating a game that's over 7 years old now
state of you faggots

Considering Skyrim became the new standard for RPGs I think it very much counts. I guess you could argue Witcher 3 is the new one but that's up in the air because muh combat.

OH FUCK

Gothic 2 would've had quest markers too if it was as big as KCD. How would you make this game without it? A lot of the quest markers are general areas (as in an entire fucking forest to search)
There's quest markers but there's at least 3 different ways to do quests. If you're a brainlet you can play it like Skyrim but it's so much more than that.

lol no way fag
Witcher 3 will be dethroned by Cyberpunk 2077 ONLY

I find there's usually more then one solution for dealing with quests, one of the early examples I remember was dealing with a execution. Had to get a ring off him.
>Sneak in at night and drop fresh game for his dogs, so they don't start barking and wake him up
>Convince him the Miller fucked up his last grain shipment and break in while he's gone
>steal the keys from him and walk right in
Or what I did, beat the absolute fuck out of him till he was unconscious, took his keys and waltzed right in and took everything not nailed down. There's a compass but I'm sure there's a way to turn it off, usually the quest givers will give you some directions to your goal.

>2 games with absolutely objectively terrible combat.
>Best anything.

There is a few times where the game just points exactly where to go though, but it's is usually as you described.

> as big as KCD

Morrowind didn't do it, though. Entire GPS is a hand-holding concessions because modern players are idiots who can't read simple directions. It also lets you half ass world design because it doens't have to be memorable in any way.

OH NO NONO NO NOOOOOOO

>Morrowind style: forest north of Shithole, take the first left after you reach the river, near for a leaning black rock
vs
>Witcher 3 style: this yellow area on map
KCD has the latter with sometimes a slight hint

It's an awful RPG, on almost every front. It barely fucking reacts to your input or gameplay, you can loot thousand of bodies and then have Hunry a dialogue about how such thing is wrong, you cannot even have a choice in him saying that, while Geralt was very much so established character, you still had many ways to give him to react to situations, Henry feels like a character I am barely in a control of.

Then you have amazing moments where the game outright refuses to play your way, I once stealth-killed entire field of bandits on a quest, then soldiers and me went on, all the fucking bandits respawned like retards.

Also, loading simulator.

I will give it few things, combat's interesting, fist combat is shit, sword combat is pretty neat I guess.

It has some interesting quests, open world's pretty boring. That whole Jan Hus quest was pretty interesting.

Nothing too special.

>It also lets you half ass world design because it doens't have to be memorable in any way

this is the worst result of the waypoint system, no need to create landmark and recognizable environments, just do whatever and plop down a waypoint it doesn't matter

Steamspy doesn't take into account the peak Skyrim time because steamspy wasn't around back then.

He'll no. Gothic 2's open world is totally unique in design. It's build upon the fact that your movement speed is slow as fuck, so things can be much much more dense and therefore while moving around everything is committed to memory. This was in fact a total fluke and pyranna bytes never realized this either. They are inept in this regard. No game since has realized this or at the very least copied this because every modern open world game MUST have sprint in it for the casuals. Gothic 2 is also filled to the brim with items items on the ground that are absolutely handplaced and are all useful. The progession in Gothic 2 is the greatest out of any open world rpg as well. There is no moment where you go 0 to hero. You only look back and realize how far you've come. Kingdom come is no different from most other open worlds. Follow your compass. Explore the empty open world forests. Once at a certain point the combat goes from difficult to easy as pie. The only thing Kingdom does better is its openness in how you complete quests because speech and intimidation are present.

oh no people are waking up
quick someone call him a leftypol shill

Delete, DELET NOW

I have no idea why people always bring up Gothic 2 in comparisons when Gothic 3 is more along the lines of how modern RPGs are made. You need to have similar games for comparisons to be valid.

there isnt a single other modern RPG where a boar can stunlock you to death?

no other PB games dont count

Gothic 3 felt like a singleplayer mmo, with everything good and bad from it

No, you cannot dethrone Skyrim.

No, nothing has ever topped Gothic 2 you fucking retard

Kingdom Come: Delivernace is just another modern AAA garbage with quest markers and empty wastelands for open world

Gothic 2 was the absolute pinnacle of open world design and nothing will ever top it because this design has been forgotten, just like we will never ever get another game like Thief 1 and 2

because Gothic 3 entire plotline, characters, towns, and everything else, is forgettable as fuck

not to mention they ditched the great combat system to an awful spam LMB to win, they mostly got rid of the small details of being in a faction, and went for the "BIG OPEN WORLD MEME" which meant that there was barely anything interesting going on

>comparing generic AAA shit to masterpiece that is Gothic 2

That's like comparing Mass Effect Andromeda to Baldur's Gate

If the design was so great it would have endured. btfo, how does that make you feel you fucking retard? any "arguments" you and your ilk could produce to the contrary will be dismissed by me lol so deal with being wrong

>smoking weed, drinking beer and cooking some scavenger meat while a guy is playing the guitar, after a day of hard work making swords

Gothic 1 was the definition of comfy

kcd isn't even close to gothic 2, sadly. the game is a fine interactive museum, but it's pretty bad as a game or an rpg.

>not to mention they ditched the great combat system to an awful spam LMB to win, they mostly got rid of the small details of being in a faction, and went for the "BIG OPEN WORLD MEME" which meant that there was barely anything interesting going on

user...

the design of Gothic 2's open world was that there was fuckton of stuff to discover and secrets, barely any empty space with nothing in it, tons of quests and environmental story telling

But I guess this was bad open world design so it didn't last, because now we have the superior design which is big empty as fuck wastelands with quests markers you fucking retard

>the design
stopped reading, my fucking sides this is untold levels of desperation to defend your clunky outdated piece of shit in the face of a new reigning champ. aren't you embarrassed?

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-xJWkSAHk

G1 first act>G2>Risen1>G1>G3

You know it's true

>all time peak higher than skyrim and witcher 3

HOW
HOW??!!

Do retards really not know that Skyrim peaked way before Steam Charts was even a thing? Do they seriously think this literally who garbage that will never sell even a million on PC had more concurrent peak players than Skyrim that sold 11 million on PC alone? These "people" are literally insane.

>post-apocaliptic nu-open world action game
>old school rpg game
and goalpost moved away

It's so obvious you've never played a gothic game. Just stop posting and go back to fucking your soyboy hanry.

Because Witcher is shit and Skyrim came out before Steam Charts even existed, so it doesn't show the actual peak in Skyrim's case.

LMAO get rekt fucking nigger

show the critic score big boy not the bloated "wow this actual heap of shit is a masterpiece" score from fatties like yourself xoxo

as you wish

>like plenty of old rpgs 2d and 3d like morrowind and such
>install gothic
>motherfucking tank controls in a 3d open world rpg

jesus who the hell thought this was a good idea in 2001, and why does nobody ever discuss it, this is absolutely horrendous and makes me want to toss this bullshit

tank controls are superior

>trusting user scores
I bet you think Skyrim is great, faggot

Tick-tock.

why

>Picked the console port
>doesn't show Gothic's
i'm fucking dying, i can hear your chins rn

Everybody will forget about this piece of shit after a year because it's generic as fuck and it will go into oblivion while people still remember and discuss Gothic 16 years after its release

>after a year
Try a month.

>20 fps on lowest settings if I'm lucky and my cpu decided to not be a cunt

feels bad to be poor

Not necessarily. Original Sin was also supposed to be a niche and forgotten product until it exploded. All bets are off the these days when you can cater directly to players.

The same way "people" still talk about New Vegas, you mean. IE the same 10-20 people discussing the same things over and over in an irrelevant general on an irrelevant imageboard. Some legacy

There's literally 1 guy turning Gothic 2 into a forced meme by spamming threads. No one gives a fuck about the game, it has completely garbage combat.

Please don't compare that piece of trash to Gothic II, it's insulting.

>Triple AAA game that was sold on multiple gens and platforms, shilled by fucking everybody
>random slav indie game

yeah they can count that as a win you homo

no one gives a fuck about your nu-Cred Forums opinion

>gothic
>not generic
>elder scrolls
>not generic
>kingdom come
>not mostly generic, has some originality via history memes but is still packed with ancient LOTR/moorcock/conan tropes

literally name 1(one) open world rpg franchise that even attempts to do something different. the only one I can think of is fallout because 50s US retrofuturism only really became an aesthetic because of it even though post-apoc wasn't new

No it's not even finished yet

I don't get what's reactionary about this game. What is this meme? Also most of /leftypol/ doesn't give a shit about Cred Forums or games that are well liked on Cred Forums ecc.

>userscore: 58%

Original sin is already forgotten. The only ones playing it are retarded normies who play literally any coop trash. KC doesn't have coop multiplayer, it won't even last a month.

>Also, loading simulator.
just buy a ssd drive you poorfag

So what do you exactly dislike about this game? been thinking about buying it, but not sure

Yes, 58%. LotF are bottom of the barrel garbage, a fucking laughing stock, but don't worry, KC will soon take its place :^)

Even when you have ultra-fast loading times, isn't it retarded that everytime you speak to someone loading starts? Also the fact that closing the dialogue tree triggers another loading screen.

Only for a fucking camera change.

>Alt right

Imagine being this autistic

The sold 500k in two days. They had a small budget and a small team so they don't have to match AAA sales numbers.

>So what do you exactly dislike about this game?
Here we go:

First of all Kiddinity 2 is a game where every single game system starting with economy and ending with the combat system is completely broken. This results in the game having exactly zero challenge even on honour mode, as you can literally, unironically, non-figuratively and definitely non-metaphorically instakill the final boss with a single triple source point ability. Secondly, Kiddinity 2 is a game where cahracter building choices are completely void of consequences, as the game offers unlimited free respecs past the tutorial island. Rolled a character in a certain way and reached a quest that requires a different type of character build to complete? No worries, just go back to the ship and respec in under 30 seconds to complete that quest in any way you want regardless of your previous character building choices. The only character building choice that matters in Kiddinity 2 is the initial story character selection, since you get a single unique quest per story character, but ultimately only one story character (Lohse) has a quest worth playing.

All in all, Kiddinity 2 is a game with zero tactical and roleplaying depth, a game completely bereft of any consequences to your choices or actions. This is why it's not even a RPG, but pure, undiluted hack&slash trash.

>2
>not NotR
fucking casuals

doesn't happen to me with a ssd, sorry

yeh

Sure, why not. It's not like the bar was set very high.

That's cool, still, I brought that up quickly since I didn't see it as one of the bigger issues, it's a technical one for those whom don't own ssd.

The other ones still stand though.

Really? I feeling that the world of Kingdom Come Deliverance is actually small. i wish it had more shit and towns.

>what is all-time peak
top brainlet

>gets triggered by a shitpost
>comments on the state of others

yeh

Most this stuff is made by Cred Forums and reddit themself.

It hasn't sold even 400k on Steam and any other numbers are unreliable, because they are given by warhorse themselves - a private studio that does not report to any shareholders and thus can spout any lies as much as they want to shill their game. It has probably already sold over 500k overall on all platforms, but there's no way to reliably estimate those numbers, so the only comparison that can be done is via Steam numbers and Steam is the single most important platform anyway.

The budget for this was not "small". The initial estimation of 5million was made for 2 years of development, while the game was developed for 4 years, so the actual budget is probably way above 10 million. Compared to games such as D:OS1 and PoE, both of which had budgets in the range of 4 million and sold over a million copies on Steam alone, this game is a financial "failure" in relative terms. It's an open world meme RPG that draws in the Skyrim playerbase, yet has pretty much no chance of outselling niche isometric RPGs.

And no, I don't actually hate KC and have nothing against the devs or fans, it's just I find the fact that the game is selling relatively poorly pretty mind-boggling.

Try to call your hourse in fron of your inn's room door. Then go down and call your horse back, you'll see it skating the stairs.

fucking btfo

>that is a P$4 rating of brainless P$4 audience being compared to PC masterrace patrician tastes

nice bait somebody even fell for it

>A dumbed down game made to appeal to normies gets better reviews and sales

>Same user score/very different critic score
>Main arguments against KC are bugs, while Skyrim was just as buggy

Is this the power of marketing?

Gothic 2 design didnt endure because both PB and Jowood are/were shit at their jobs.
Jowood pushed PB toward making the shitfest that is Gothic 3, in order to compete with Oblivions success.
And PB has been releasing the same fucking game ever since, because they are unable to make something new or of technical good quality.

same can be said for KCD

Honestly I just can't get into the game due to the setting. It's so boring. There's nothing to explore, nothing to learn about. It's just a total snooze fest.

>Kiddinity user hates Kingdom Come Deliverance
Based. See you in the PoE threads.

If the design behind FFVII was so great it would have endured too.

PC gaming (and gaming in general) wasn't as big back in 2011 and TW3's primary platform is GOG.

>This cuck is still shitposting about the game
remember when you were laughing at it 'only' selling 150k
>hurr this is a failure
>it will never catch LoTF
>durr I know the budgets is only $5 million but I say its $10 million
The dev said it had sold over 300k on steam and 500k overall, before the weekend even started and it was true. It will get over 400k on steam alone in its first week. I really wish I screenshotted some of your delusion, it's even more funny that you're still going.

*because Witcher had more players on GoG than Steam

Correct. ATB is a shit half-and-half system that is the worst of both turn-based and action combat, without the best benefits of either. Also the materia system was clearly not even playtested and breaks the game before you get off the first disc

>KCD is as casual as skyrim

spotted the leftypol shill

Why does this game have respawning enemies?
I thought it was supposed to be super realistic

shill

I like how there's one guy so assblasted about RPGs that he shitposts about all of them at the same time. It's like the Grinch, only his heart will never grow, and he'll always be stuck playing the latest Call of Duty or whatever the kids play nowadays.

You are supposed to close those doors, noob.

>be me
>buy into the hype
>"can't wait to play this damn"
>downloading for 3 days straight because of shitty torrent
>don't care, just want to play it
>boot it up
>"Huh, well, the game is a bit choppy but I'm certain I can make it run smoother if I lower some settings"
>10 mins later
>literally everything on the very lowest setting
>barely get over 19 fps

hurts being poor

>be poorfag
>pc breaks
>get my ass up and get 1300$ together in a month to buy a new one
>play KCD on very high settings and enjoy myself
have you tried agiving people a firm handshake?

In a couple of months, user. In a couple of months.

dunno but yurop and japan are the only ones producing good rpg

nope. liked KCD, but Gothic 2 still has it beat due to it's compact world structure and plethora of cool npc's and better quests. if the devs of KCD would talke more inspiration from Gothic 2, then they could dethrone it.

Only Japan produces good games period.

>he didn't like the combat system
get a load of this fucking pleb

>call of duty for richard and mortimer fans outperforms literal who living simulator
wowie zowie

Long live the King

Is it open world?

I love Morrowind combat!
As well as Ubisoft empty open world and jrpg choices and consequences. KCD is the best!

No. I like both games, but they are very different.

i have a 1080ti and 7700k and the game runs like absolute trash for me at 1440p cannot break 60 fps on ultra most of the time.

get a better rig, why are you playing on that potato XD

>Gothic 2 would've had quest markers too if it was as big as KCD.
I'm not sure. For example, most quests in Elex can be completed without any quest markers. NPS just tells you general direction. Clerics and Albs are exceptions of course, they just send you GPS coordinates, which is OK, considering that they are very tech-heavy fractions.

Don't put anything above high

>open world
it's all shit

there's definitely parts (monastery) where you need figure shit out yourself, if not you're fucked

>henry shit eating grim when you finaly founds Tymmy

Honestly asking, no meme answers please:
Morrowind is my standard for RPGs, would I like gothic and kingdom come?

>own a fucking toaster
>phenom X4, GTX 650 ti, 8gb
>can get to 14 to 28 fps
>game is completly playable

stop complaining so much

Why is Kingdom Come so popular? Is it because of slavs eating anything that comes from their country or is it a legit good game?
I watched so many clips it's hard to believe its a good game.

>cherry picked webm of glitches and bugs define my view of the game
I feel sad for you user, ever thought about forming your own opinion?

Fallout 4 isn't even a game

Depends on what you liked about morrowind.
You would like kingdom come for the world building, and Gothic for the character building.

Give me an answer faggot. With clips I don't mean those webms on Cred Forums. To be fair it's no the best word to use. I mean I watched some walkthroughs.

>I watched so many clips
well you practically played and experienced the game then

Yeah I was kind of venting my frustrations from this morning desu. Last night I played and I was able to enjoy myself, but for some reason this morning I can barely get above 5 fps for some reason. Gonna try again later today, I hope I haven't overworked my cpu or something

>I mean I watched some walkthroughs.
keep watching lets play then you utter tool. you basically just ruin the game for yourself.

Yeah I'd rather buy games blind, that's what a good go-customer would do

I was greatly offended that this game had no niggers so I decided to role-play one. Robbing and murdering whitey is gun, but I can't find any guns

i will try that thanks

>buying games
fucking brainlet, you pirate games and if you like them you buy them.

Just get a bow and be the black Robin hood n shieeet.

Look up how to disable v-sync too

the gothic 2 open world is by far one of the most amazing open worlds ever and will probably never be topped RPG wise. ironic though how the ending and boss battle suck and they are the same in Risen 1, another great game with a great open world that drops the ball in the end.

also new world > g1 colony > g2 colony > jharkendar, fight me faggots

tfw still haven't played witcher 3 and kinda want to play this too

they take too much time bros...I finna fap to VNs instead

Are you retarded?

protip if you play witcher 3 there's nothing to gain by wasting time to 100%, just do some mild exploration and realize there's nothing to find and then hop on the main quest. albeit contracts are so-so and SOME of them are ok, but you'll defo realize you're repeating the same shit unless you force yourself to 100%

Still posting the fake skyrim number
Why are fans of Eurojank so retarded?
Prohint if the website you were was around when skyrim launched it would have a peak of over 300k. Suck my dick you retarded Yuropoor.

I always hear how good Gothic 2 is from vee and I picked the trilogy up on steam a while ago. Should I jump straight on 2 or play the first game first?

You absolutely want the Witcher sets, though. That's how you invalidate all other gear in the game.

I enjoyed both and I think G2 would be more enjoyable when you're familiar with the characters and basics of gameplay from G1. Gothic 2 is almost definitely an improvement over Gothic though, it's also more likely to run smoothly on a modern machine.

You'll want to patch the games though.

Why do you want to be a women so much user? Do you secretly want to be a tranny?

You'll like it. You just gotta make it through the 2 hour railroad prologue before it really opens up.

Also you gotta role play. If your lord tells you to be some where. You gotta be there or you'll face consequences. The story plays out with or without you.

I lost most of my interest in KCD once I saw the combat. I lost the rest of my interest when I heard the first boss you fight is a player-is-scripted-to-lose type deal.

I thought the part where suddenly your dad appears in your dreams and wishes you good luck on rest of your journey and tells you none of it was your fault was a pretty cool moment.

Hahahahahahaha. Look at this fag. There is enough info out their for you to make an informed decision without watching lets plays like a 12 year old girl.

I can't wait for western civilization to come crashing down because nearly everyone deserves it.

That whole scene was kino
>Mirror took everything. Everything I loved, all I held dear...
>Not true. Got your heart back
>A bitter victory. Now at last I sense how much I lost.

Imagine feeling any form of compassion for Olgierd, O'Dimm is my fucking guy.

spoiler this shit you fucking cretin.

Okay.
this shit? This is how you use spoiler right? I am not quite sure
Anyway, shame the bad guy rides off with the sword, and himself as well, probably a sequel bait.

I hope you get raped by a pack of nigger and get aids.

Good thing there aren't any such niggers in the game, expect for post-credit sequence actually.

well would you look at that
in its release months fallout 4 actually shat on KCD
but nonono compare to to present player counts 3 years after

Olgierd was a good boy, O'Dimm was a fag.

>How would you make this game without it?
morrowind, baby newfag

Fun fact: any man who's actually interested in playing as a woman instead of a man secretly wants to be a woman. They can say that they like looking at the asses or whatever other shit all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that you're playing a roleplaying game, meaning you want to step into the shoes of a woman and be treated like one. I don't see anything wrong with that, we all have some fantasies that we want to fulfill now and again, but lying about it only makes you exactly that, a liar, to both yourself and others.

Nah Gothic 2 is still better

>1300$
But you can't even buy a GPU with that.

>Should I jump straight on 2 or play the first game first?
First have better story and atomsphere 2 is more enjoyable when you finish 1
p.s NotR is much better then vanilla 2

>friend shows me all the skills pages in kingdom come
>looks like it will stroke my autism nicely as morrowind did
>come here
>quest markers are in the game
>dropped.gif
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS?

was before the bitcoin shit

>Elder scrolls!

How the fuck do i get into the monastery? I know where the book is but i’m not geared at all towards stealth and i can’t find a cloak to blend in or anything.

>HOW
Good PR about a Jew getting persecuted by American leftists, mainly.

You can literally turn off the compass and still able to finish the quest. Journal logs are explain quest location and what to expect, in some quest if you pay more attention NPC dialogues, you don't even need to look up journal page.

What if you don't take the rose? Does it change anything? Kinda want to hope he makes peace with his god-tier waif.

>not being the goddamn BEST husband to this
You had good intentions, but you fucked up, Olgierd.

Not all of us enjoy getting lost for an hour

I think you can finish a lot of quests from descriptions alone, you can turn off quest markers (and all other markers on the map)

Some quests in the main quest chain tend to have a long description of where to go, and all of it doesn't show in the quest log...

Also just disable them if you wanna be autistic. You can track three at a time or turn them off completely.

Pls respond.

Gothic1&2 are great games....don't you dare to compare it to a shitty meme game like KCD.

fuck off back to resetera you retarded cunt

don't forget how underwhelming and pathetically easy most of the bosses and enemies are in the game, including the end bosses. Even with a handicap it's not that challenging. The game was carried entirely by its story visuals and soundtrack.

?

You need to augment it with heavy dose of German autism first.

why do you need to use the n-word user?

>getting offended by moon cricket terminology
hownu.ru?

Well the story is finished, so more should come.
But that wouldn't do the game any good. Except for a few harmless animals the only enemies are other humans and that shit gets boring fast. You can only kill so many peasants, bandits, soldiers and knights before your have seen and done everything.

I still think it’s a great autism simulator as all rpgs should be if they want to be good. I’m 30 hours in and have barely touched in main quests or side quests.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Because Gothic 3 is trash.

KCDfagshits BTFOREVER

:D

:^)

skyrim was released before steamcharts tho.

Nah, it's more like Gothic 4.

*dethrones all nonwhites*

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

So is the game world really only 4 by 4 km?

p.s.s NotR sucks ass

Yeah, very similar to Cyrodiil

>anything comparing to gothic
Too bad there was never Gothic 3.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Is there a level cap or you can theoretically learn everything aside from conflicting perks?

I don't think so, but KCD is definitely a contender.

G1 had more interesting world than G2 though.

KCD is great, but comon dude, not even close. It's a pretty different game anyways

it feels bigger.

Cap is 20. Which should be enough for you to learn everything except conflicting perks.

>it's just I find the fact that the game is selling relatively poorly pretty mind-boggling
get a load of this fucking peanut brained retard - have you even seen the fucking game?

What else would there be in a medieval sim? Giant enemy crabs?

>Relatively poorly
>Relatively
Its sales are amazing considering its budget. Especially since this is just release sales and not long term.
The game is a huge success financially. Way beyond what anyone could have predicted.

i saved him then pondered my desicion, reloaded and let him die.

If the devil has taking a liking to you and you have knoledge on how to "beat him" you should keep taht secret for yourself, not waste it on some stupid greedy asshole.

I would love some fantasy shit in this type of game. Like magic that was hard to use. And Morrowind type monsters that one hit you if you are to weak. I specifically mean with this games atmosphere.