>front door is now locked

This game is actually amazing anons....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvwoOSC7AeM
gamepur.com/guide/28418-kingdom-come-deliverance-low-fps-fix.html
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill

I love games that do little details like this.

>comes to Cred Forums to shitpost about something already shitposted about 10 times this week

Filtered.

>anyone who likes KCD is a shill
okay

It's definitely going to be a contender for my GOTY, given the games that are likely to come out this year.
An actual decent RPG for once. I consider it acceptable, which is better than any AAA RPG in the past 5-10 years.
People I know noted that it isn't afraid to remind you that you're a peasant, aka appropriately, or give you multiple choices for a fair few quests. Both of which are required for it to register as adequate.

wanting to start a discussion about a games mechanics is sort of what a videogame board is for
go the fuck back to Cred Forums

>Break into house with an unlocked front door

agreed, last game played that came close was Oblivion but we all know how half-assed that shit was compared to its original creative vision

>break into executioner's house with unlocked front door
>can't go back out because game is unpolished unfinished turd
what a game

The game has trespassing mechanics, dont need to bust the lock to be committing a crime

It's like youve never played a real roleplaying game so when something mechanically happens you think it's a glitch

>if a game doesnt hold my hand its shit

>being unable to go out through an open door is just RPG mechanics and not a bug
this fanbase is like if witcher 3 and botw had a baby

go away shill your game is shit

that isnt what the OP said user...

no, you're a shill because you made ANOTHER thread about another minor detail for visibility on a board already flooded with kcd threads. Go post in another one. Not every little thing in the game needs your hot take in thread form, shill.

I killed a few peasants at night and now the citizens of Rattay hate me. Shit game.

>waah why do my actions have consequences

Go back to playing GTA or whatever.

Read the fucking thread. He just said he fucking went through a door that locked behind him. It's not the OP hes talking about you dumb son of a bitch.

you seem to have so much to contribute to Cred Forums that you go into threads that have nothing to do with you and babble... fascinating

Its what I said
Are you retarded?

gta is a better game than kcd lol

Actions that shouldn't have a consequences. I left no one alive in the house how do they know it was me?

yes, by telling you dumb shillbots to use an already active thread instead of putting up another ad, i'm trying to help contain the garbage that is the fanbase of this shitty game.

I bought a new PC so I can play this game.

>taking board culture this seriously

It didn't lock, I just couln't go through the open doors
The executioner's house is bugged for me, I can go inside his room and kitchen if I wobble from left to right but the entrance to his house wont let me out.
I never completed the ring quest because of this shit.

>go the fuck back to Cred Forums
This place has been Cred Forums now for awhile.

probably to discourage you from wiping out villages and taking everything
if you want proper raiding wait for bonnerlord

someone saw you go in the house and when you came out everyone had magically been diced to bits, nothin to see here officer

>GTA
>Better than KCD
lel

>b-b-but RP

Nice bait.

>Dude, just ignore it lol

>shills out of argument

>legal definition of breaking and entering doesn't require you to actually break something

checkmate atheists

Kill yourself, shill

>Break into some house in the middle of nowhere
>Pick a chest next to a bed
>NPC Wakes up
>I instantly run a way to the neares City >2 km aways
>A guard instantly approaches me and wants to fine me
Why are there no games where NPCs who witness a crime actually have to go to a guard and Report the crime? Why do guards always magically know shit? Why do Traders magically know what is stolen or not?

but it does
you have to enter a building by force
thats the breaking part
if you don't break in it's just tresspassing

>getting triggered by videogame threads discussing a videogame on a videogame imageboard

yeah when there's fucking six of them for the same game it gets a bit grating. there's probably at least 3 now. use one thread you dumb redditor.

Executioner ring quest was easy. Just sneak around the house while he's outside, sneak into his home, go into the room where chest is, position yourself directly behind the door while it's open, fast forward to nighttime, choke him out while he's asleep, get key, loot.

"A break ... refers to any entry to a dwelling that is not achieved by walking through an already open door. A break includes the act of opening an unlocked door and the term defines actions all the way up to forcible entry to a dwelling using tools."

sorry i thought we were using civilized countries definitions

>choke him out
>guard stands outside the area

>go to bed at rattay mill
>awoken at 3am with a guard standing over me
>WHERE WAS YOUR TORCH YOU CAN'T WALK AT NIGHT WITHOUT ONE IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU CRIMINALS
>try to speech check
>fail
>hit run away option
>get up from bed
>guard just walks away and goes back to the city

>complaining bout only 6 threads
you people dont know nothing, fucking new fags

Didn't happen for me. Worked on my machine ;^)

no trust me i complain in persona threads too
i just know this is going to be the next flavor of the month that gets shilled to fucking hell and back, just like tw3 did and undertale did and overwatch did/does and every single ubisoft game ever does.

maybe if it happens every single game that is released , maybe its not shilling is it?

>single player games with little replay are popular around their release day
wow what a thinker

yeah you're right, probably. not like it's a noticeable, predictable, repeated pattern.

>First quest
>have to buy charcoal from dad
>collect debt of the drunkard sell the tools but its not enough for charcoal
>shit hiw am i going to do this
>go home take all the fruits in the house and sell them to the fruit lady
>have enough for charcoal
This game is good because It makes me feel intelligent. I'm a retard in real life.

>a game being popular means i have to make a new thread every time i take a step in the game and i absolute under no circumstances can post in someone else's thread about the game to show off the little feature i discovered
wowzeronie

>you're feeling intelligent among medieval peasants
wow

Exactly

Have you ever considered that people are self focused and want the extra attention that comes from making a new thread compared to making a reply in an existing one?

was Far Cry 5 good?

Everyone complains about how hard the game is, but you literally just have to practice for about an hour in the specific fields and you'll get everything you need to just breeze through it

>get to the part where the captain trains you
>realise my fighting stats go up while training
>train for about a day ingame, get the parry's and combos down
>feel strong, realise how strong clinches and pokes are, ready for shit

>but still poor, proceed to go full nignog
>spend all my money on lockpicks, wear some light clothing, start stealing shit
>realise bandit's stuff goes for a fuckload of money, find some camps, clear them sell all dem coifs
>sell their weapons and armor for about 3-4k
>realise i can access the traders' inventory (including money) with high enough lockpicking
>buy plate armor, steal my groschen back

Now in full plate with 12 strength, 10 warfare and 12 swords I'm unbeatable, and still have like 7k spare money and the whole thing took about 3-4 hours game time.

Too bad most of the fucking quests are bugged and can be finished - kinda ruins the whole game. Hope they patch them real fucking soon so I can continue playing.

it's not out yet but it's an ubisoft game so no it isn't good

Is it actually impossible to kill the cumun dm that follows you out the castle in the tutorial? I tried for a good hour and it was impossible to actually land a hit on him

and have you ever considered how fucking annoying that is, you dumb redditor?

do you have a mace?
cause swords are usuless against people with armor

Yeah you can cheese him I saw a video

youtube.com/watch?v=XvwoOSC7AeM

You're suppose to reclaim the tools and his axe. That would give you more than enough gold. Listen to your father.

>lefty butthurt about KCD for literally no reason
>thinks it's being shilled here
>dev team doesn't even have a marketing budget

I bet you think the nintento/sony/microsoft/ea/ubisoft/etc threads we constantly have are genuine and it's THIS game that's being shilled, not all the consolewar faggotry, not the EA games nobody gives a flying fuck about, no it's THIS ONE.

but only because it upsets your lefty insanities because it showcases an historically accurate bohemia that omg gasp doesn't have black people

You only have one weapon at that point in the game

thats why then

Kill yourself, shill

Okay I'll change how humans fundamentally are so you dont have to look at video game discussion you don't want to see

I'm not a shill, you're a shill

I'll make one more thread just for you user-kun

Stop shilling for this game.
The only people who would enjoy this game are history-nuts.
Anyone who doesn't care about historic accuracy and realism and is looking for an RPG will have a way better time with basically any other RPG that came out within the last 20 years.
Probably less bugs as well.

hownew.ru?

>Travelled to sasu for a little adventure
>Heard that I could buy some decent armour at a cheaper price then rattas Jew merchants
>What do you know my mates from skalitz are at the inn.
>They tell me another is nearby at the church caring for the wounded
>Go visit the monks, find out that the refugees are starving.
>In rage I cut down a local cow and bring them the meat.
>After my good deed decide to have a few beers then catch up with my mates
>Ask Fritz about the debt he owns
>Cunt tries to argue with me about it after I offer to help him
>End up in a drunken fist fight with fritz after calling him a looser
>Steal his clothes
>March up to the monks to go pay his debts
>Fucking guards try to arrest me for fighting the idiot earlier
>Resist arrest fucking 12 cuck guards hold me down so I decided to just sit in jail for a night.
>They fucking make serve two fucking weeks. Think about my qt Theresa the entire time.
>Ride back to ratta and fuck her brains out in the barn

10/10 game

>people talk about newly released games on a videogame imageboard
CALL THE FUCKING POLICE
no seriously, you should try it, its fun exchanging expieriences with other playes who are just as new as you at the game. learning new things, talking about funny moments. I dont get how you can be this triggered and then go out of your way to post in these threads. learn to enjoy life user.

Mcfucking kill yourself, shill

>history-nuts
why did it need a hyphen

you are a retard in the game aswell.
the bum owns you money, but you are to pussy and sell stuff that belongs to your family that most likely was braought with the hard earned money of your parents.

$0.10 has been deposited into ypur bank account

Is it in an acceptable state or is it better to wait 6+ months for them to properly patch the game?

Because my IQ isn't that high since I haven't watched rick & morty yet.

Don't you know user? if you like a video game and talk about it you're a shill.

just wait for a month or so, at the moment about half of the sidequests can't be completed due to bugs

The game is fun, but the animations are clunky and the bugs are almost unbearable at times.

>any shitty open world game
>amazing
lol

I don't mind clunky animations, from what I've seen they make the game more fun. But broken quests are a big nono.

dude, you spent your time and complain about KCD threads in KCD threads and call everyone a shill. you know exactly who should be killing himself.

You would of love it when borderlands was about to release.

>at the moment about half of the sidequests can't be completed due to bugs
>But broken quests are a big nono.
the fuck are you even talking about, I had no bugs with quests anytime.
the game is fine, only performance needs to be improved.

>Game has combos
>Combos are functionally useless and generally pointless to use

Well I just posted this in another thread, but here's my first 4 hours spent in game, other than doing the main quest:

>want to finish bird catching quest
>turns out the game freezes indefinitely if you try to hand quest in if you've saved the game even once after collecting the last bird

>want to finish thieving quest
>thieving quest giver Vagabond is eternally stuck in the pillory and you can't hand the quest in

>want to finish Lost in Translation
>NPC's who are supposed to do the interrogation never show up - quest marker's gone

I'm scared to start any new fucking quests because I'm pretty sure this is at least 50% of all the sidequests I've done so far

>realise i can access the traders' inventory (including money) with high enough lockpicking
Time for me to buy some lockpicks

this
>initiate combo
>parried
>parries the parry
>parried
>parries the parry
>parried
>parries the parry
>out of stamina
>get hit by surprise 5 hit combo

>want to finish bird catching quest
ah yeah had this one too, but it just happens if you save and load after picking up the cages.

>thieving quest giver Vagabond is eternally stuck in the pillory
you can "unstuck" NPC by just turning around and back again, dont even have to load.

>I'm scared to start any new fucking quests
thats your fucking problem then, get the qucksave mod dijf it bothers you this much. I didnt encounter a single bug expect the first one.

Why can't I climb the fucking stairs in the Rattay castle

I bet you cry about everything being in online guides and how cool it used to be to play games and talk to others about it and learn new shit from just conversation with other fans. Fuck off newfag I bet there are games you enjoyed that have been on this board that had 30 threads going. Games gud now gtfo

>first hours of the game
>beating one cuman takes 5 minutes of hard fighting
>70 hours into the game
>lol i stab everyobe in face once and they die
???

>you can "unstuck" NPC by just turning around and back again, dont even have to load.

Nah, he is literally in the pillory, head and hands locked in it, for whatever fucking reason. Not stuck as in the model is stuck due to a glitch.

All 3 quests are unfinishable and no workaround yet, been checking online daily.

The game is fine, but unpolished as fuck, wish they spent a month more testing and polishing. Always found it sloppy when devs give something so unfinished out of their hands. Really feels like the Gothic games in this regard, so I'm quite used to it, but still annoying as shit.

>go find a horse that ran away
>investigate crossroads
>there's nothing there
>objective is just find some horse somewhere, anywhere really, no hints
Almost as fun as walking around the field looking for a horse in real life, but with even more bugs

>locks in the middle ages
>peasants having jewelry

>Barely dark out
>Guard spots me
>WHERE WERE YOU RAISED YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LIGHT OUT AT DARK
>Lliterally 3/4 of the population walking around without a fucking torch
It's cause my character is transgender isn't it?

U wot m8
>peasants having jewelry
They don't generally have jewelry, but not everyone has to be dirt poor

GTA is for 12 year olds & normies, grow up & become a mature gamer like myself.

But seriously though GTA is stale

Could have asked a friend for lock picks. Then if they break like they did for me because I had no fucking clue what I was doing (and looking it up would have been gay cause I like figuring shit out on my own) I just flung poo at some douches house then my friends helped me beat that guy up for his trunk keys.

Are you a woman... or just gay.... talking like this means.... you suck..............

never actually read your history then huh?

what is a merchant?
are you a retard?

>but unpolished as fuck
yeah because we live in a time where AAA publishers release perfectly polish games. get the fuck out of here, the bugs arent that big of an issue.

>peasants having jewelry
What are you talking about?
Hardly any of the peasants in this game have jewellery.

>Steals from family instead of guy who owed your dad money
You are a fucking genius m8

>Murder somebody alone at night with zero witnesses
>Peasants all "know" it was me the next day
>Shopkeepers refuse to interact with me

Im not trying to derail thread, but what did this Vavra guy even say to get this many people's knickers in a twist?
And yeah I'm loving the game too, going around stealing while everyone is sleeping is immersive as fuck. Helps that night time is actually dark.

>get to the crossroads
>realize just start searching the woods doesnt get me far
>ride to farm and ask women if she has seen a horse
you are literally to retarded, play skyrim if you dont want to use your brain.

This is literally the first KCD thread on Cred Forums in history that has not been derailed by politics, and you go and post this?

Holy shit you are pathetic.

Who the fuck said anything about AAA titles? Why are you so fucking desperate to lick this dev's balls? the game is good, yes, but acting like it's perfect with no issues is retarded.

Typical nu-Cred Forums faggotry where if anyone criticizes a game you like, you go 'WELL AAA GAMES ARE SHIT LEL'

Nobody said fuckall about AAA games you inbred pile of trash. People like you are the reason devs can get away with being lazy and doing their job shittily. Grow the fuck up and learn that not everything is black and white, a good game can have shitty issues and a bad game can have good features.

Which all comes back to what I said that got your panties in a bunch, people should wait till shit is patched before buying.

There's horse shit on the ground on the left (east) path at the crossroads. Follow that and further up there's more shit, and then you run into a hunter and ask him if he's seen the horse, he points you in the direction of a stream. You follow the stream and you find the horse.

It's literally not fucking hard.

"d-dont call my my bug infested eurojank game shit you must be a lefty!"

Keep crying nigger, you weren't here when mgsv came out and there were 40 threads about it at all times.

Magic mod when?

>muh witcher senses
>muh Skyrim connect-the-dots
It's almost like you ignored the quest giver when he said that the horse sticks to trails. Almost like you didn't bother to go one of three directions for about 20 seconds before finding an NPC who helps you with that very quest. Almost like you're too retarded to do anything by yourself and need constant hand-holding. I actually feel bad for you and people like you; you're so used to railroading that you expect even in open world games.

>Works for me

nice reddit spacing

you sound mad

>hurr just kill him instead of paying

Back to Skyrim with you

>Being this deluded because he thinks defending this game is defending is political ideology
Lmfao

No you see, I realized that the game wanted me to waste my time by riding around randomly looking for a horse/clues/people who saw the horse. Which made me realize I don't want to do that quest because it sounds boring as fuck.

Combos are good against enemies that are below or at most around your level of skill. Don't ask me how to check it, but generally some mean looking guys with full armor ought to be tough. Even if enemy is parrying often you might as well try doing the combo with first hit being a feint, sometimes it goes through.

Generally shitloads of things aren't told about combat in the game, like whatever the fuck defense rating even affects. I just found a bandit with a polearm and apparently he was pretty hard to trigger dodge and riposte on, but somehow he couldn't block blows from my sword for shit.

Nothing more Reddit has ever been said

what have bugs to do with political ideology?

are there lots of items and secrets in this game?

>I haven't played the game
It's ok user I would wait till it's patched or pirate it like I did.
Choking out basically means knocking out. You can't silent kill some one in the game until you have leveled up your sneak ability more.

I am. This amount of retardation is beyond what I can patiently tolerate.

Because you can't block with a polearm

doesnt sound like KCD is your game then

the game is already patched :^)

>Items
Yeah there's a fuckton of different shit to collect if hoardings your thing. Secrets? Eh. You can find some.cool landmarks in the woods and around but there's not much too them other than "oh cool look a thing. Yep that's a thing. Neat"

if anything I wish the motherfucker who I brained at the beginning of the combat wouldn't place his axe in a fucking hill meaning it flies down the hill and into the river, never to be seen again

desu there's quite a lot of buggy quests in the game, though nothing completely game-breaking.
Had to reload earlier saves a few times because the quests fucked up.

>Get to runt fight
>get my shit kicked in for almost an hour since most enemies were easy shit before and I went in to it with 1/3 of my health
>finally kill the fucker
>cutscene doesn't trigger
>have to fight him 3 more times untill the cutscene finally triggers for some reason

also

>quest with multiple options to progress
>all options bug out, leaving me to start the quest from the beggining

also

>game gets stuck on a loading screen near the end of the game
>have to reload a few quests back to do them again and hope it fixes it

at least none of these were hard gamebreaking things, since they finally worked for some god damn reason, but pretty sure overall I spent like 5 hours just trying to figure out how to deal with shitty bugged quests. And those are just the main quests, had a few side ones that I never completed because of bugs.

That's disappointing. But apparently there's a big patch on its way 2 weeks after release.

Someone should explain to me though why day 1 patches exist, are they made based on player feedback, or are those patches already ready to be applied but for some magical reason they only update the game 24h after release?

Whats the point?

What? I was referring to how he is dogmatically defending the game against the slightest criticism. One of them being the prevalent presence of immersion and game breaking bugs.

I'm okay with doing boring shit if there's story behind it. But when I'm told to go look for poo in a forest I need a really good story to back that up. I like the main quest in KCD because the fun of the story justifies the minute to minute boredom. But side quests seem to consist of nothing but 100% boredom.

I get immersed just fine with no game breaking bugs. I dont know what your problem is m8, maybe you project your own political ideology on this issue.

Day 1 patches exist because there are lead times on physical editions as well as various amounts of time to get a release approved on different digital platforms. It wouldn't make sense to just cease working on the game.

you are always free to not do quests you dont like, thats the beauty of the game really.

>No argument left
>Lol why do you care

Not him but I fucking was.
And when Overwatch came out, and any hot fucking game that's popular for a couple months.
It doesn't mean this shit isn't still obnoxious.
This is EXACTLY why /vg/ was created.

are there any bandit/cuman encounters after you start the epilogue quest?
i was running around and couldn't find anything

nigger, why even come here if it bothers you this much?

sell me this game
can you fuck hoores and die of an infection from a small scratch?

You can fuck whores yes and there is a bleed system in the game.

>tutorial
>I picked the speech option, so I must be good at persuasion, right?
>attempt to persuade drunk old man
>"YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING USELESS DRUNK, NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY"
>what the actual fuck henry
>proceed to get sucked into tens of inescapable mma moves while he matrix dodges every attack
>he gives up and hands me the money anyway
Should I have kept playing or was dropping it then and there the right choice

what? this was the most hilarious shit, but to answer your question, you should drop gaming entirely.

Makes sense, thx user

should i get this game now or what a few months till the bugs are fixed?

Not him, but even if not game-breaking, it's really annoying to run into 3-4 bugged quests in the first few hours of the game. Not sure how immersive can it get when the game just freezes up on handing a quest in, or if a dialogue option to finish/advance a quest just doesn't show up due to a bug.

>make seamless world interiors included
>give every dialogue a loading screen
ONE JOB VAVRA

ONE JOB

console users are refunding.

Any chance they can do something about the loading screens? Seems like we have a lot of unnecessary timewasters like that. For example, would it be hard to just make an option to 'press T to trade' instead of having to enter dialogue every time I want to sell turnip?

Kek I went and dug up the body, when there was no ring I just chatted the dude up and he handed it over. He was pretty reasonable about it.

>no trust me i complain in persona threads too

sad

Most of them are refunding because it's not Skyrim

>Hey! Henry has come to see us!
>Good to see you Henry!

JESUS be PRAISED

>just finished serving time for butchering 2 guards and a peasant woman for catching me robbing her house like a true slav
>Henry has come to see us! :)

Yeah eat shit peasants i have plate armor now i'm above you all.

Was there a patch or something today?
>Spend half an hour bugging my way through Uzhitz
>Save by sleeping and go to bed for real
>Wanna play some more today
>Loading progress bar instantly fills up then remains at 100% for 2 minutes
>All the Doors are fixed and performance is fine now
>Whenever I want to talk to someone it literally takes an entire minute of loading to get to the dialog when it was mostly instant yesterday
The fuck happened.

Nah. you can't do anything in it. It's on rails.

that statement is false

You can actually find Horse Dung too there that leads you in the general right direction if you're paying attention.

You don't have to follow the plot...Why would that person li-
>communist hammer and sickle
Oh

i hope this is true

do you lose all your shit when you get arrested?

>Skyrim!

I like almost everything except the combat, fucking hell I hate the combat

>he can't feint

Just get a mace and bash your way through everything then. Alternatively get the mod that lets you keep polearms and one-hit everyone forever.

>Feint
>Get riposted
Feinting would be better if it actually did more shit that just decreased the chance of you getting parried.

>tutorial
>I picked both speech options, so I must be good at persuasion, right?
>attempt to persuade drunk old man
>"YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING USELESS DRUNK, NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY"
>persuasion success
>he gives me nothing
>gather my mates and beat the shit out of him
>sell his only belongings to buy charcoal
>he gets killed by cumans
Feels pretty good man

>"wow this game is so realistic, all the actions have realistic consequences"
>user points out a visibly unrealistic consequence
>"l-lol, that's just a game mechanic, why don't you go elsewhere for proper raiding?"

I like the game, but some weird stuff does happen now and again. For example, I snuck into Kunesh's house while he was cutting wood and I stole the nails and the hammer from him. After that, I immediately went to the shopkeeper to sell them but they somehow magically knew that those nails and hammer were stolen? even though in a technical sense they weren't, since Kunesh fucking owed us money for those hammers and nails? It was repo at worst. And it's not like he had any time to report the crime, he was still cutting wood. Like I said I like this game, but this is just something that I've noticed. It's definitely a very good game, but we have a right to comment on small little inconsistencies like that without being called a retard or a casual.

fucking gold. something similar to this happened to me as well

why is nearly every mechanic in this game autistic?

He didn't get killed in my game. I ran into him later and beat his ass and he gave me a quest.

You really can't do anything to NPCs that are just that much higher than you. The best option is to shoot arrows into their face until they bleed out.

>Its starting to get dark
>Time to sleep
>Walk literally 10 seconds to my house provided to me by some noble
>Sleep until 9am
>Guard standing over me when i wake up
>Demands I surrender
>Says I have to pay a hefty sum for not having a torch out at night, when its fucking 9 in the morning

This fucker literally broke into my room and stood over me as I slept for 8 hours to demand 10 gold from me for not having a torch lit in my bedroom as i sleep?

I just assumed he got killed by cumans, it makes little sense to me that he would have survived that.

>wht if dor look XD

takes nothing to impress you retards

is the game patched yet or still one big bug?

Did you find "that"? Still looking for it, only found some dirty rags.

woah dude how immersive and awesome man!!
but heres how that shit actually works in this garbage game
>break into house in broad daylight
>take whatever you want
>wait 5 hours for loot to no longer be considered stolen (its that fucking easy)
>make tons of money having expended 0 effort whatsoever
>repeat for every house in the game, who cares it doesn't change literally anything

The game is actually an Oblivion remake with a cliche and unoriginal storyline and a “big reveal” phoned in by a tube worm

it's a mess

Stop shilling slav fag.

>been working out smashing heads of bandits
>done all bandit quests from Rattay
>stop everytime someone attacks me, smash their head
>Get to runt fight
>block his first combo
>attack twice with my mace
>mace smashes his bald head
>cutscene instantly
who else /medievalfit/ here?

>runt fight
>parry his strikes
>feint into slash stab stab
>one shot him with it since the last strike hits head
>faggot isnt even wearing a helmet

Why are threads for this game full of "funny" talking people, is shilling real?

NOOOOO
i just lost all my saves on PS4
i was after drinking with priest and doing mass in a church, when i finished preaching and went back to freemode there was a slight freeze and "encountered critical error in an application", i restarted the game and it said that save data is corrupted and its gonna create a new one.
About 30 hours lost. I'll redo it in 2 days. But i still think the game is magnificent, though my personal score went down from 9.5/10 to 9/10. After a few months - patches and mods, and possible some expansion - it will be solid 10/10.
The world, cities, villages, especially nature - is easily the best virtual world ever created.

>Runt fight
>Riposte his first blow
>Instakill because fag doesn't wear a helmet
You're all smalltime.

yea, I am paid 3 euros/h to shill this game in every thread

pls buy Kingdom Come: Deliverance, made by Warhorse studios!

>bumps the thread
nice one user

AHAHAHAHA
UPDATE: I LOST ONLY A COUPLE HOURS OF PROGRESS
I JUST DOWNLOADED BACKUP SAVE FILES FROM PS+ CLOUD
YEEEEEEEEEEE
REMEMBER KIDS IF YOU PLAY ON PS4 DO BACKUP SAVES

nice try, shill

Im not a shill read my second post, i was able to recover save files. The game is still solid 9/10 in my opinion but you have to admit it is quite bugged, nothing catastrophical but a few patches will do it good.

> t. man who moves goalposts

>not gambling for your money
Not even lucky.

>finally get to Runt
>still no sword

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SWORD?

Also, Lady Stephanie disappointed me. Not only does she cheat on her husband with Henry, but she fucking bangs him while he's wearing her dead father's shirt. Talk about daddy issues.

typical cuck retard

whats the customization like?

or will most peoples character be the same

you all play as the same guy

You have predefined character, you can only change clothes/armor and weapons

the game tries to be realistic, not real. having stolen items get flagged is simply for balancing purposes. it would be stupid if you could just rob a store and then sell his goods right back to him right away. anyway, items stop being hot after a day or two so you can thieve all you want, throw it into your chest, then come back later and sell it with no penalties

>That quest with the priest of Uzhitz
>The sidequest where you have to picklock a horse's ass

The game is better then I expected

While I agree shilling on Cred Forums is very common, I heavily doubt a new company like Warhorse studios, who had to rely on kickstarter and an investor to make their game, has the disposable funds for online viral marketing

>be wageslave
>get to play the game in snippets at best
>have to download the Infinite save mod in order to save my progress
>finally get an opportunity to play for more than 2 hours
>lol no watch your niece cause your sister makes bad life decisions and got pregnant
>at least start the hunt with Hans and even manage to bag myself a fucking fawn
Hunting in this game is really fun. Archery takes a lot of getting used to but it works for what the game is. Hope neither me nor Hans ends up having a hunting accident since he seems like a bro.

Because most games, KCD included, are shit.

Is it possible to beat the drunk guy at the beginning? I ended up waiting until he went to sleep and then strangled him into unconsciousness to get daddy's loot.

ask your friends to help you like a normal human being

pussy

Post your niece.

So why can't an item be flagged as stolen to the person you stole it from, But not flagged as stolen to other people? Unless of course the original owner interacts woth the other people.

I punked that clown, bitch got nothing on a blacksmith

The combat in this game is bullshit and rage inducing, no matter how many attacks I make they get parried, I take damage parrying theirs, I am constantly darting around until I have no stamina left to fight back etc. What the fuck can I do? Why is being locked in combat so retarded compared to just spamming lock-off were you are actually much more effective?

I just did both of those quests today and that's basically sold me on this game being fucking great.

Concubines thinking I'm satan as we fugged on weird psychedelics rubbed on the vaginas, who turned into animals and then black painted woodsman tried to kill me, struck them down and all the women the next morning are dead, and it was probably me who killed them in a paranoid illusion and Henry can't admit it because he didn't even know he did it.

Holy fuck dude what a quest.

there's a number of ways to complete that quest including stealing the charcoal from a house across the street

>game promises good realistic combat
>it's garbage

this

learn the dodge and stuff then wait for them to sleep and murder them like a true hero of the people would

Go train with Bernard you fucking brainlet.

I guess you are in early game, go to captain Bernard he will teach you how to do stuff

Any tips to improve performance for this game? I got decent specs and man it still runs rough a lot of time.

Would putting it on an SSD help?

this

combat becomes doable if you're not an impatient dickhead. You get a bunch of new moves, level up skills and by that point 1 on 1 duels aren't a big deal.

Now 2 on 1? Yeah ill admit thats hard as shit, but any chance I can Ill shoot an arrow in their backs and take out one before drawing both.

installing it on SSD did help alot with loading times and texture pop in.

Anyone else find this game kind of scary? The first time I returned to the starting zone after everything was ransacked, I paused to stare at one of the hanging bodies. Some guy screamed "Hey!" which made me jump. I looked around but didn't see anyone. Then, across the field, some soycuck was running up a hill. Then those fucking looters. This game is badass as HECK!

>Anyone else find this game kind of scary?
No, you're just a little girl on the inside.

>swing my blade at unarmed/unarmored peasant
>he just blocks my swing with his arms

Such realism

Once you get full plate you can shred about half a dozen cum mans without taking damage

sharpen your blade you knave and stop using it as a bar of iron

Haha you lost an argument haha

Framerate or loading times?

gross she has pink eye

kek, happened to me aswell, but I didnt jump like a bitch.

always something to look forward in this game. I get a real reward out of going from a peasant knowing fuck all and wearing rags to being a fully enlisted knight in plate armor.

I'm still doing guard work for Bernards men atm, so at best I'm wearing a helmet, vanguards and chain mail necks. Getting a horse of your own is fucking sweet too, I was getting over encumbered all the time, now its no sweat

Sorry, GoTY is already taken.

>Cheese it to the woods
what did he mean by this?

>arrive at the mill
>pezhek and theresa both run screaming to Rattay
>when they reach it they just return back walking
But why?

>politics

AVE U SEEN ENRYS FACE M8!

>not realizing that horse archer is the best way to fight
I pity the fools

>Random ass knight challenges me to a duel of honour in the road
>Why the fuck would I waste valuable hare hunting time to do that your gayship?
>I'll give you some of my old armour
>Probably just some shitty hauberk but sure
>Knock his arse flat with my Herod sword ezpz
>Get a fucking Milanese brigantine that is 6 times better than my current outer layer.

What in the fuck, I've done this twice now and made mad dosh selling it.

Also, my sword is so good that I accidentily killed a mercenary that challenged me to sparring, riposte into single blow and he's dead. Had a heart attack as I swiveled around to see if anyone saw.

>potato gfx
the game looks insanely good on ultra, truly a loss for console/toasterfags

That's how I dealt with that fag knight that runs away during the counterfeit coins quest, tried riding him down but he has infinite stamina so I just shot his horse to make it throw him.

>tfw my random encounters broke and i've yet to see any after first 2 fast travels

>OHFUCK.png
Cringe thread? Cringe thread

why does Milan continue to allow me to whop his ass and steal his money and clothe

>quest to save some gril
>just running around the hill to see a way up
>stumble upon a cave
>find the guy behind counterfeit money
>solve the entire questline on accident

Up until you enter tailor's shop just to see his clothes floating without body showing up.

>charge into a bandit camp because im a badass
>leader is sleeping
>guards run off in different directions alarming
>strangle the chief
>chase tackle the rest 1 by one

>i suck, so it's garbage

lol exact same thing happened to me
I was like well ok

when will they patch it? is it announced?

this has been patched i think

I bought five extra copies for my friends, I suggest everyone does the same.

>pick up halberd/spear/whatever polearm shit
>suddenly enemies lose their ability to use their weapons
>you one hit everything
nice unfinished game

too bad they had to settle making it run on console shitware. not buying any fucking "next gen" game that cross-platforms. i tried playing it already and its so laggy and buggy i cant justify not using outright gold hacks to make up for the real life hour(in game day) i spend on one little shit fucking quest over and over because oh herp the stalth system is outright shit or wew the game lagged during combat so fuck you. release a fucking PC game that i can run at 60fps while looking AT LEAST as good as crysis 3 with not-shit gameplay. its fucking 2018 and shit has obviously been stagnated so incredibly long now. look at the difference between games form 2002-2007 and then 2013 to 2018.

SO MUCH POTENTIAL FUCKED OVER AGAIN BY INFERIOR CONSOLE KIDDIES REEE

FIX LOCKPICKING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

The game doesn't have an ending. It's missing act 3

Lmao

It's easy with a mouse and keyboard

>have i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz
>constantly reaching 100% cpu usage and freezing

am i that bottlenecked or is this something i can fix?

>stealing

there are only white people in this game, and yet you managed to make the protagonist act like a nigger

GOTY

peasants aren't people

Well it's pretty realistic that you'd die if you and your horse phased into a guy.

another fine reason to not even attempt to RPG without savescumming. fucking console shitters are so screwed over if they cant mod or dont get the unlimited save patch later

>tfw want to enjoy it but it runs like dogshit

>good game
>triggers neogaf
>chill developers
>low fantasy medieval europe simulator

Why exactly is there a portion of Cred Forums that hates it, again? The only complaints I've seen are "its boring" and "its buggy"

Skyrim's open dialogue had to be trimmed down severely because of the memory cost and was prone to glitches and bugs.

Oldschool text games and RPGs had in-cutscene or freezeframe dialogue too.

There is literally nothing wrong with this and if they made the dialogue all realtime they'd probably have to slash it in half.

>town is happily murder-free for ages
>stranger comes to town
>suddenly people start dying

IT'S A MYSTERY.jpg

It being Boring is a pretty big complaint

>pick up a game billed as a historical adventure rpg with elements of lifesim
>complain that it's not fast paced or actiony

Gee willickers why does this grand strategy game not have any RTS gameplay what a shitty game

I thought there was a big tournament for melee in this game, where in the hell is it at?

i cant actually say its boring, just bugged out and designed to also run on fucking consoles which clearly limited development in all aspects

>be in Sasau
>have to steal fragment of sword from blacksmith for quest
>he keeps it on his person at all times
>decide to wait until his son is gone so I can sneak up on him and knock him out
>coast is clear, get behind him and try to knock him out, but things go south and I fail
>panic and start punching the shit out of him before he can call the guards
>his son comes back just as I knock his father out and starts screaming
>ohshit.jpg
>loot the sword fragment from his unconscious body and GTFO as quickly as possible on my horse
>lay low in Rattay for a few days until my bounty goes away
>go back to Sasau to finish the quest and everyone fucking hates me
>run into the guy I mugged a few days ago and he just runs away screaming whenever he sees me now
>mfw

Love this fucking game, but still sometimes I just get a little upset.

>Guy hints at a deal for poached boar meat and possible deals in the future
>Bring it to him
>Everybody is happy
>Try to sell the rest of it to him
>Ey! this is stolen

Any tricks to improving performance?

>break into house
>steal
>someone wakes up start shouting
>end up killing everyone in the entire town

>trying to lockpick with a mouse

fuck this is bullshit. can barely unlock an easy lock.

>Pic related

gamepur.com/guide/28418-kingdom-come-deliverance-low-fps-fix.html

>User.cfg
r_Vsync = 0
r_TexturesStreamingMipBias -3

Or go here:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Kingdom_Come:_Deliverance

The fuck? It's way easier with a mouse than with a controller

such is life in Bohemia

How are you already 70 hours into the game you fucking loser

Same here
i dont know if my dpi is too high or something but fuck

>go to sneak into someone's house
>they keep noticing someone's there even though i havent been seen
>wait a minute
>take off my armor and get naked
>silence
>sneak and steal with ease

is there anything like a ski mask i can wear

No. Because this game suffers from the same "psychic guards" that pretty much 99% of other rpgs have. So it would be pointless.

so fucking buttblasted lmao

Its triggers neogaf and neogaf migrated to Cred Forums a long time ago.

>communists coming up with all these reasons to hate the game

Takes a big man not to admit when he's wrong.