Smash Wishlist

We are back on that dream roster bullshit for Smash Switch, post who you want in. You are allowed up to THREE choices. Other anons judge you for your shit taste.

>Doom Guy
>Simon Belmont
>Banjo-Kazooie

Other urls found in this thread:

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy5l3ylPLg1vdd42wo1.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smash Switch leak

huh

Mimikyu
Adeleine
Jack Frost
Neptune

>adeleine
NEVER EVER

smash 4 remastered HD

>twilight princess ganon
fake as fuck

>replace Lucina with either Alm, Ephraim or Hector
>Simon Belmont
>Porky

I want more AC reps
Tom Nook or Isabelle are most likely

>Bandanna Dee
>Anna
>Reimu Hakurei

I'd prefer a wildcard AC fighter, like Crazy Redd, Celeste or one of the more popular animals.

>mario
>link
>luigi

Would be nice but have to be realistic.

If Animal Crossing got another fighter it would be someone who is in every village all the time. Otherwise a lot of people wouldnt know them.

So Nooks, Isabelle, KK Slider, maybe Rover, Cyrus and Wife , Kicks, Able Sisters

Resetti could work

>Sakurai was so lazy he didn't even change the Wii U gamepad graphic
Typical

Before I want a large number of newcomers, I want more customization options/optimization of the characters we already have.
Arms and Splatoon will be the big newcomers this time around, and they are the perfect tool for marketing these changes, with customizable weapons/clothing options. 8 total outfits for villager was pethetic (no spike hat?) and custom moves aside from Palutena were nothing.

That said, please add Wonder Red, Bomberman, and Travis Touchdown. Thanks.

>Captain Toad
This nigger got his own game before Rosalina and Waluigi. He's a consistently recurring character in mainline Mario games since Galaxy. Plus it's about time we got an actual Toad. He can also share his slot with Toadette if they really wanted him to. He's a better Mario choice than irrelevant meme characters and MORE MARIOS.
>Dixie Kong
>Cranky Kong
I just want more DK characters and especially those that actually contribute to the series. Cranky to style on whippersnapper ass niggers who need to git gud. He just needs a 5 page long character page shitting on everyone and everything in Smash and I'll be happy. Dixie because she's just as important as DK and Diddy in the original trilogy. Arguably more than DK since his lazy ass kept on getting kidnapped.

FPBP

Dixie Kong
Bomberman
Travis Touchdown

dammit user. I didn't know I wanted this until now

What the fuck would Luigi be? Just a Mario clone

to be honest i really want knuckles and tails this time with Sonic
they deserve it

>Wonder Red, Bomberman, and Travis Touchdown
Wonderful taste, user. Those are also my top wanted characters. The ones I’d most want to add to that would be Simon Belmont and Earthworm Jim

>3x3 of deluded faggotry

Isaac from Golden Sun, Ephraim from Fire Emblem 8 and Doom Guy

I think they'll add back Ice Climbers at the very least. Maybe even Wolf.

You forgot top tier Funky Kong

Sorta realistic but still far'fetched wants

Inkling (Girl & Boy) (splashing ink and stuff)
Extra Wario rep (I'd like Mona only because of possible guitar and WarioWare-esque movesets)
Anything puzzle inspired (Arle from Puyo or that one chick from Panel de Pon, just try to picture falling blocks stuff or puyo casting)
Phantom from Mario + Rabbids (singing/projectile based heavyset fighter )

>Conker

>Giovanni (Would be like pokemon trainer cept with big ass ground dinos)

>Klonoa

I want Klonoa, Travis, Banjo, Rayman, Snake and someone from Castlevania

What about Mallo from Pushmo? Though in general I think puzzle games lend themselves to better stages than characters

I think Mallo is a great puzzle candidate, but I don't think he's popular or iconic enough. As much chance as Dillon.

One of the chosen ones from BotW (probably the bird one or the Goron), ARMS, and Dovahkiin

actual alt costumes

a fuck ton of mainline Nintendo games are embracing them now (Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW, Kirby Battle Royale, Splatoon and Animal Crossing obviously)

>easy mode faggotry

Conker would be more unique than Banjo but it’ll never happen because in the very very slim chance a Rare character gets in, it would be Banjo & Kazooie Or if MS is actually making a new game as they’ve teased, the Battletoads, to promote it

>Sukapon (Bonus of making Raymanfags really angry)
>Simon Belmont
>Son Goku

naruto is super fun in smash flash 2, get him in

also shovel knight and bomberman

Waluigi
Snake
Waluigi

Shovel Knight
Isaac
Professor Layton

I wonder if Waluigi is behind this post

>Borb
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy5l3ylPLg1vdd42wo1.mp3

Rayman can go eat a dick.
>Shitty visual design that’s as stuck in the ‘90s as Bart Simpson.
>Uninspired “floating arms and legs”
>moveset comprised of generic punches and kicks. I guess slaps too.

Worst thing is he actually might have a shot since Mario + Rabbids turned out well. At least if he gets in I can beat the shit out of him

GROOOVY!
He could be the deadpool of smash bros

Him

what's the point of this. you know its just going to be smash wii u deluxe with DLC characters included

Inklings
Princess Daisy or Waluigi, with movesets based on the various Mario spinoffs (e.g. Tennis,
Golf, Kart, Strikers, Baseball, and so forth)
Professor Layton

>bomberman
>bomberman
>bomberman
He's just so easy to work with

>Only wishes for more characters
This is why Smash is dead.

will he ever be a playable character???

Ok, but hear me out on this: Hatsune Miku.
Miku is technically not from a video game, but she does star in her own series of games, and it's clear that her company is fairly open to cameos, and sega has had smash reps before. Also, music creation software is basically a game with no set goal, so it might be close enough for them to let it slide. She has a 3D model already fully built and rigged, so development would be expedited. Finally, her inclusion would probably make Nintendo a FUCKLOAD of money, specifically from the otaku audience. Also miku amiibo. Also, Rolling Girl smash bros stage.