>I hate games: the post

Man, the endless hiatus's really did a number on Guts, huh

>THQ Nordic

hell no

mite be cool

>crafting
dropped

Looks like shit

Are anthro protagonists making a comeback? Whatever happened to Spyro?

Quality

>faggots bitch about rehashes, remakes and annual sequels
>fresh new IP comes along
>early alpha/beta gameplay
>hurr its shit

never change morons

They aren't serious. They just try to be funny.

>Eurojank: The Game
No thanks.

This game looks like it's made of the salvaged pieces of like 4 other games. Between the attempted photorealistic map design, the floating onomatopoeia, the stark, minimalist UI, and the gritty, grimy weapons with spikes taped to the sides, it looks like there is absolutely no unified idea for what this game is.

That's not KCD

Its not on the switch so no

The Switch wouldn't be able to run it.

Yeah sure sure. Fucking idiot.

>it honestly expects 3rd party games on the Shitch

switch can barely run a cell shaded game

The combat looks pretty boring, and procedurally generated weapons is a massive turn off.

What? The Switch is not exactly known for its power. It's great for a handheld but that's it.

Shut the fuck up. Fucking PC elitists saying stupid shit again.

>THQ gets bought out
>its ok they still make cool games again
Best timeline?

I don't even own a gaming PC.

>PC elitists arrive
>IT WON'T BE ON SWITCH IT'S TOO WEAK LMAO xddDD

Shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry you wasted your money on an underpowered port machine, but complaining about it won't make it any less true.

>doesn't know shit about hard/software
>hurr y dey dont simply port current gamez to my technically outdated console

Are you honestly this fucking retarded and thought you get all the current shit on a Nintendo console?

what a fucking horrible video

they just replay the same clips every 5 seconds

Go lick your PCs, fucking retards.

Looks like a fun new IP, I'd consider getting it if my computer wasn't a toaster or if I had a PS4.

someone is salty that they bought a nintendo phone with buttons for 400 bucks in the current year

Adventure/Open World aspects look 10/10.

Combat looks 2/10.

How’s monster hunter world?
What about FIFA?
WWE?
I heard those run pretty well right?

Seriously, don't PC fuckers have anything better to do? Instead of talking about the game, they come here to shit on Switch? Pathetic losers.

This will come to Switch. I'm going to predict that.

combat looked pretty dope with all the mutant powers

>Fresh new IP
With no new ideas
>Boring, flat as fuck level design
>Too many cinematics
>Furry b8 animal character design
>Boring combat

This
THQ only makes garbage

Why does this look like literally Furserk?

Stopping by this thread to say that the graphics look amazing, but everything about the game looks boring.

It would never run on a Switch. At this point, Nintendo would have to make a new handheld from the ground up to compete with the PS4.

Seriously, don't Switch fuckers have anything better to do? Instead of playing Zelda, they come here to beg for ports? Pathetic losers.

This can't even run on the switch. There's no denying that.

They are the publisher, not the developer.

It honestly looks like an early access game made by 10 people maybe with slightly better graphics.

>retards still don't know the difference between THQ and Nordic Games
Kill yourselves.

>great
>new IP
Pick one and only one

>Mascot game (Or at least one that should the franchise go I can see him become the face of it)
>In 2018
>New IP

Bold if nothing else. Usually not my sort if game but it looks neat.

>mutant
purge this

Here's some more gameplay youtube.com/watch?v=JUURZPqGZ1s

Doesn't really matter, they publish only garbage. The actual developers are some unknown studio made by a self-described "game development veteran" you can barely find on google, who's biggest achievement in actually producing and making games is Drake of the 99 Dragons. Fucking hilarious.

*WHIIIIIIIR*

>Luck stat
Oy.

>Yoon Woo style

Sounds like Merry-Oh needs to be anal vored again by the Goldenface.

looks pretty fun honestly

You're trying waaay too hard, no one will bite. Maybe be a bit more subtle next time.

When he said Fable I really hope he doesn't mean the combat. Fable's combat is SHIT.

>DUDE 5000000 weapon combinations
>it's actually 4 weapons with 5000000 different stats and colors

Looks interesting but will be ruined by furfags

You mean you don't love the variety of "Rusty revolver of murder" and "Iron revolver of quickness"??

I have to admit I'm intrigued by the dragon's dogma-style height/weight actually having effects to your movement and combat.

looks like shit
all they had to do was make open world ratchet and clank

I liked the idea of playing as a cat person, but the gameplay video I saw looked really damn generic and mechanically similar to action games from the early PS2 era. Not holding my breath, but I'll still listen to what's said at release.

Looks fun actually. I am just trolling and being skeptical because game devs are sneaky skunks in the interviews.

>le wacky announcer
Stanley Parable was a mistake, if you needed more proof.

It looks ok, but what's with the sound design? It's all over the place. It's gonna get grating fast, as will the narrator if his lines are spammed too much.

Let me read the innards of a fish on that.

Or were you expecting something based on information based opinion nobody can have?

> 4 weapons with 5000000 different stats and colors
Sweet.
t. average modern customer

The work of one who consorts with beasts

its in fucking alpha you gormless tosser, look at when it was announced and the fucking date of the video, is it really so hard to figure out why it looks/sounds the way it does?

>open the video
>some faggot talking
>skip through the video several times to find gameplay
>It's a 3 second loop of anthroshit shooting an arrow and travelling with it

The world looks generic, bland, and unappealing, like something that a bunch of underage furries put together on Unity one afternoon, and the character is one ugly motherfucker. I won't even bother to pirate it.

nah i kinda agree this shit makes me cringe too. lets appeal to the guardians of the galaxy crowd...um no thanks

>video and video description clearly says "Interview"
>AYO WHE DA GAMEPLAY AT NIGGUH?!

Sadly, no.it isn t polished.probably it will be like ELEX

>no one will bite
>when there's 4 other replies and now 5 as user himself bites

>The world looks generic, bland, and unappealing
That's the trendy way to "design" a world with the critical acclaim of games like asscree and horizon and breath of the wild