FGO

youtube.com/watch?v=QDRY0UYpyT0

Reminder that every time you use her NP, a random bridge somewhere in the world explodes.

Please use your Fujino responsibly and with consideration for others. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l59zNLn2clU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how it is single target, like destroying the bridge is one thing but she only does it to one foe.

>limited 4*
I hate this shit meme, if they reran them at a reasonable pace it'd be fine but we're closing in on a year since Passionlip was last rollable.

Why is she so fucking hot? Is it the uniform?

I like her new outfit more, it's a good point of emphasis that the Asagami were one of the Demon Slayer clans.

Clearly she's using her TK to send one enemy to a random bridge and then exploding it.

Always glad for an excuse to post this

Nobody gives a shit about the game and you know it
Post Jeannus

Because she switches between being emotionless from lack of sensation and being in horrible pain?

Because she'll just lie there and take it from you, staring indifferently at you until you finish? Except when her sense of pain returns and she crushes you to death mid-paingasm, of course.

Please don't post the slut saint, only pure Jeannes are allowed.

>Jalter
>Pure
She has the mouth of a sailor and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Better that than riding a dragondick, also
>Jalter
You need to go back.

A Jeanne is a Jeanne, which means all of them are perfect in their own way

I love my Fujinon.

>You need to go back.
Where? I've been a TMfag for over a decade, I don't know what cliques use what terms now and I don't care much either.

Jalter/Salter/Lalter are used mainly by reddit and the NAfags.

That's a pretty good pasta.
He's not wrong about her lines though, Christ.

Jeanne Alter is literally Gilles fanfiction, she is pure by default. Santa Jeanne is just Jeanne Alter who took a youth potion, so she is pure too. Jeanne on the other hand decided to leave the Throne to follow Sieg in notAvalon to ride his dick.

Birthday
>Happy Birthday. But, I'm sorry… I don't go out too often, so there's only rice crackers… Ah, how about a massage? If I do it like this, your body will tighten up from the inside, and you'll feel unbelievably comfortable and refreshed...

Would you accept an internal massage from Fujino?

>Stares at the Archer icon like she has no idea why she has it
Someone should probably tell her.

The only TM communities I've ever been part of are the Cred Forums ones and Wakaba (RIP), apart from occasionally looking at Beast's Lair, so I wouldn't know. Sorry.

Well, Fujino does have bizarrely good accuracy with her TK and her clairvoyance helps a lot.
On the one hand, that could save on chiropractor bills. On the other, it could fucking kill me or disable me for life.
My inner masochist says yes, though.

I don't get this. Why is Fujino interested in her, exactly? Is there some kind of in-joke at TM, or is it just a Godzilla reference I'm missing?

I want to protect Fujino

They did an excellent job with her attack animations. I like how tame/subdued they are and the effects are spot-on to those used in the film.
On other hand, feels kind of bad that she is in pain every time she uses her Extra or NP.

>On other hand, feels kind of bad that she is in pain every time she uses her Extra or NP.
I'm pretty sure she's in pain whenever she attacks at all, Extra and NP is just more intense.
Lord knows why the Counter Force deemed it necessary to bring her appendicitis back, it was her sense of pain that was tied to her powers and not her appendix.
At least she's not blind anymore, I suppose.

>uses what is essentially telekinesis to bend things, including but not limited to literally breaking a bridge on someone
>archer
>class
>servant
They can't keep getting away with this

mk2 is super interesting by way of being the only not-carmilla not-shit liz

You're not wrong but that doesn't really answer the question.

TK is a far more legit qualification than the excuse Archers have, if anything this is a step in the right direction.

To be fair, Archer class has super lax requirements.

*the excuse most Archer's have, even
As far back as Gil they've been pushing it and it's only gotten more contrived since. At least Emiya actually used a bow.

Rama is a saber because he smacks people with a arrow.

They're used by any same person regardless of site

What class would you have her be

Archer is the one that makes most sense despite what people may argue.
Sure, mystic eyes technically fall under a category of magecraft, but that doesn't really make Fujino a mage, so Caster is pushing it even more than Archer, at least you could argue that Distortion is a type of ranged attack.
And if you wanted to go that far, then Emiya is far more egregious when his NP is literally a type of magecraft and all his weapons are created by projection magic. And ultimately, Emiya Shirou is a magus first and foremost, regardless of version.

>there have been Servants voiced by Mamiko Noto since the start of the game, but it took this long to get one that uses her signature soft, breathy voice she is often associated with
youtu.be/l59zNLn2clU

Altera and Bryn have gentle voiced parts. Especially Titan Altera in Extella, though I suppose that doesn't really count.
Scat is a neat deviation from it.

Wasn't she in like one KnK movie? Guess she was a fan or dev favorite?

is JP getting a third honnoji event with Okita alter?

Two movies, she's a minor character in the 6th one.
And it's the KnK anniversary, the movies are all in theatres again and the FGO KnK event is back on JP. Fujino is just a new addition as part of the celebration.
Presumably Touko is going to be part of the Mahoyo event whenever that happens.

She was summoned at her strongest. Her strongest was right before fighting Shiki.

>Her strongest was right before fighting Shiki.
Actually, it should've been at the end of the fight, when her clairvoyance finally kicked in.
Either way, servants not being in peak condition is still weird, Okita's case isn't really any better other than being ill moe.

>Why does she need coffee if she's blind?

Beats me

Which non-Fate TM character would you like to see in FGO next, Cred Forums?

Hard Mode: No Tsukihime.

Gun God Archer.

I heard you need like 500 quartz to reliably pull a 5-star unit, does this game just love to shit on F2P players?

Yeah. Even with that much quartz you may not get a 5* at all, or get a non rate up 5*.

>500 quartz to reliably pull a 5-star unit
I fucking wish. My last 5* was 600+SQ ago.

I got my first 5* with 120 SQ, but didn't get my next one until 600~ SQ. The rates are terrible, but somehow I have worse luck with GBF

Is she dropping a bridge on the enemy, or is the enemy on the bridge?

Ado Edem.

Because nothing says "fuck you" like a planet sized sword formed from his bones.

Eltnum as an Archer.

I got my last 5* on my second ticket.

Lewd body underneath plain clothes.

That'd be neat. But it does beg the question of whether or not the Black Barrel really is built from the Lance of Longinus or not.

The rates take the absolute piss, but it's also possible to be super lucky. Ironically I've had better results from not paying than when paying.

As one of the demon hunters, I've always remembered her.

Is that Sakura?

>Mistaking top tier Fujinon with shit tier Sakura

user please.

That's Proto-Sakura.

Canaan

>shit on F2P players
If you're trying to roll you're waifu, yeah.

>Have to grind KNK twice, back to back
Playing both versions hurts.

TATARI