Squad

Why aren't you playing Squad RIGHT NOW? The games playercount doubled since V10 released.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.joinsquad.com/topic/24852-white-listed-server/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll buy it when it has tanks and aircraft

>no 100 players
>no crewmen, breacher, engineer, pilot kits
>no proper vehicle damage model
>no ifv, tanks or helicopters

I am. I keep getting shitty squad leads who give no directives or even basic instructions, then get upset when people don't read their minds and carry out their intricate, inefficient and unnecessary plans.

because I'm still playing PR. it's butt-ugly but at least it isn't filled with morons

it's best if you just stick to QFF, M, RIP, and other clans servers that have high queues, takes a while to join but admins usually enforce decent SL rules.

because realistic shooters are unbelievably autistic

if people want realism but not to the point where its not fucking fun, theyll just play insugency. if they want authenticity, theyll just play battlefield instead.

>ur maymay
Back to me.me you go

>The games playercount doubled

So basically it's still dead then?

I haven't played it and I only install/update PR everyone once in a blue moon when I'm in the mood for it, but it's good to see that LMG's are still death lazorz. Does it have GPMG kits? I'd always grab one of those while on defense because they make my dick rock hard.

because i hate ADS point and click tacticool shooters

there's no fighting, it's just who sees who first

>gpmg
yes senpai
>game needs a gazillion players to not be dead
back to pubg nigger

Because on the surface it tries to be a milsim shooter, but it's still missing a lot of features and polish to make it so.

But it is fun,if you can't handle it go play cs:go instead

too busy playing a better game called Project Reality

it has vehicles and aircraft and shit, its pretty cool you should try it

>there's no fighting, it's just who sees who first
Literally every shooter ever

you mean they briefly went to 8k on their free weekend day and now they're back to their usual 1k playerbase? ill stick to PR

Like I want to play with wannabe army retards who have a power tripping fantasy.

Don't have the patience for a 30 min game of follow the blind into a choke point. Even with good SLs it's still an ARMA clone with more time spent running then doing anything all that tacticool.

With every patch, Squad feels a little more like PR.

>webm happens
>then more 100hrs of camping, hearing mutts screaming in the voice chat and dying
Thanks but no thanks

servers are full of russians who dont speak a word of English, annoying as fuck

honestly its my favorite game to teamkill on, you can just get your entire squad to teamkill one guy and say it was an accident every time and the admins are stupid enough to believe it and the devs are stupid enough to not change it

stop joining russian servers idiot

>he can't speak Russian in 2018

i just noticed your webm is you spawncamping the ins spawn on the most broken map in the game

redpill me on squad, got an 20 euro card and I was thinking to get it

I've bought it but my new rig hasn't arrived yet, so there's nothing I can do about it. I wish I was playing, though.

Tell me when you cucks have added in tanks and helicopters and I might consider it

80% build-up, 20% action. The action is phenomenal however.

Find a good Squad (leader), otherwise you'll have a miserable experience.

Would rather play angels falls first.

thanks for the info, I still play arma3 koth and I pretty like it when the team communicates but it's a grindfest and there's only one map, I'll wait until the last minute of the sale because it's 27 euro for an early access game

Last time I played this game during a free weekend I realized just about every single server required submitting an application to be whitelisted so I had the privilege to LARP with some broken military faggots who are doomed to forever reminisce about being a pawn for oil.

No thanks

too bad it's a dead game

PUBG is shit but unironically better than this trash.

It IS dead though

Only interested in flying Jets, no Jets = No me.

>The land bridge from Estates to Fringe is now the INS spawn
That aside, there's literally nothing wrong with camping spawns. If you can't find a way to counter a single exit being watched then you deserve it.

Sounds like you have a lot of issues to work through there, kid. Maybe you should spend less time on video games and more time in therapy.

How many players does a game need to not be dead?

I know you will pick some abrituary number so Squad doesn‘t count but give me a non meme answer

Squad is a good example of a game that forces non-spontaneous teamwork (have to put in outside of game work and energy) to act as a teamand because of this it will always be flawed vs a game like Insurgency where spontaneous teamwork is forced.

Looks like I struck a chord. Spare me of your projection.

There literally is no such thing as a player whitelist you absolute mong

Squad has a great natural retard filter though, thank god

By your logic Lawbreakers isn't dead.

Already playing superior Arma 3

forums.joinsquad.com/topic/24852-white-listed-server/

Hmm, really makes ya think, you absolute mong.

Nobody works as a team in Insurgency, literally just a TDM game with a tactical shooter paintjob

you are wrong, people work as a team in insurgency the same way people work as a team in tf2 or r6s, it just happens naturally.

V10 was supposed to save the playerbase!!!!!

Because this exists, and actually has content.
Now i can shoot poles, russian and chechens in the same game

>tf2 and r6s
>class based shooters with perks, items and abilities that enforce teamwork
>insurgency
>classes just have different guns
>nobody uses mics unlike squad

you comparishon makes no sense

really makes you think huh?

Don't worry, coreinventory is coming later; that will save the game!

How is this relevant? All the important features like vehicle secondary armament, weapon switching while reloading, instant transition from main gun to grenade launcher and proper animations for changing RPG round type are in without having to do a complete rewrite.

Nobody cared about CoreInventory for anything but these things.

insurgency perfectly satisfies my need for "realistic" shooting and gamemodes that are not listen-to-some-permavirgin-leader bullshit and bum around open maps

At least the devs will always have loyal little dogs like you to support them.

>hitscan
>realistic
literally lmaoing rn my dude

Insurgency is no better than CoD, just because it has a realistic aesthetic doesn't make it realistic or a tactical shooter

stay away casual

>Goes from 7k peak to 5k peak
You mean it went from 1k to 5k.

A buddy and I said to each other that after RoyAwesome left, the programming side in Squad went down the shitter.

Now it's confirmed, pretty much, that they don't have the same confidence in themselves to do it, so they're completely dropping his system, and going to an easier one.

Maps have unbalanced sides. They're repetitive as hell. There is a slow amount of content for 40+ people working on/off.

Tracked vehicles still perform absolutely HORRIBLE.

Vehicles still have weird bouncing in their sights. You could be on perfectly flat land, and your gun will bounce a bit.

Also trying to aim while scoped in with the vehicle sight and you hit a LITTLE bump? Good bye aim. Even on weapon systems that should have stabilization, they haven't implemented it.

V10 was over a 1 year wait, and content, weapons, vehicles, factions, maps, is taking way too long.

There have been some great community maps that they could bring over into the vanilla game, that are really well made and balanced.

There are also AMAZING community made mods they can use too, but they refuse to because they want THEIR way with it. Making it slower.

>he has never experienced the fun of a well placed dshka on a roof and mowing down squads of jews from a roof top
i know there might might be rounds were yo do fuck all but if it happens its fun.
Grozny best map btw

Whoa...really does make you think...

Squad is Shit.

It's a poorly designed game that's not fun to play. I wish I never backed it.

It's almost as if they had included community mods and maps before

actually you're the casual posting in some casual thread for another extremely casual early access borefest
insurgency is top-tier

They have, but mostly shit ones like Kokan and Basrah. Mestia is the only good one they've added so far.

Whoa, why play anything but PUBG ?

mind literally blown rtn

>Last free weekend.
>All the other free players and I became a big tactical blob and won the game.
>Veterans were super helpful to everyone anyway.
Maybe you're just a big stinky vagina.

Oh woah, Al-Basrah, a completely boring map with the same asset buildings plopped down that terribly represent the original from Project Reality.

Kokan is god awful, and barely represents the original as well, with the same crappy building assets. What happened to the ZSU? Where are the little birds? INS doesn't even work on the map because it's too damn small.

This. Mestia has been the only good copied over map.

>I only play dead games for mature gamers such as myself

I'm dead

literally going full retard

come back when Insurgencys maps are bigger than 200x200 meters and have more complexity than CoD

>The games playercount doubled since V10 released.

they'll have to change name to platoon then lmao

>b-big map!
>c-c-cumplex!
lmfao kiddo
just a bigger map for some faggot like you to hide in

Technically every team has already been a platoon, it's just that the squad is the core gameplay element and thus the namesake.

if enough people play it to always be able to find a good game without a massive wait time it's not dead

>The PR Virgins vs The Squad Chad

and there is an Insurgency cockroach watching them fight

Can't wait for this to come out 50% finished in 2019.

Like, lookit this shit. It has no soul. The Project Reality version is so much more dense, and filled with clutter, and different buildings, variations.

There is just.. Gray coloured everything on the Squad version.

>squad
>chad
sure thing kiddo

>small maps
>hitscan weapons
>infantry only
>no team communication

Again, tell me brainlet
How is Insurgency different from CoD in anything but slower walking speed, higher recoil and a brown aesthetic?

So Squad is dead. Got it.

as if anyone needed more proof into what kind of underage faggotry play squad
update youre memes, reddo

>He speak r*ssian

lmao u got me maaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm gonna go overwatch now cuz apparently you can only have fun if millions of people play it

gunplay
gunplay in your unifinshed early access 20fps kickstarter shitpile vs gunplay in an established mod that's basically a brother to counter strike
you have literally no ground to stand on lmao

Overwatch is shit, it seems like all you play is trash.

PR is literally dead, NOT. A. SINGLE. FULL. SERVER. in central europe at 17:00

Probably because all you faggots flood over to the NA servers for some reason.

That's not what I'm arguing you gigantic ape looking cum basket.

I'm saying that Squad has no soul or the heart of what Project Reality used to be. It's like a copy that some off-brand studio in fucking India made.

>brother to counter strike
thats nothing to be proud of

>20 fps
Sorry that I'm not poor and can only run source engine games :(

shit I guess the only other game that satisfies your arbitrary player requirements is pubg going to buy that now.

and for about 10+ years PR provided a better game than Squad will ever be (5 years from now*)

PRs core infantry gameplay has always been shit

>some open hilly area
>1 kill on some shitter looking at the floor running (multiple shots)
>webm-worthy
whoa

Team based shooters suck

because eu servers are shit, specially PRTA

that webm alone demonstrates better gunplay, larger maps and a larger terrain variety than Insurgency ever will have.

Sounds like your tour-de-shit is far from over.

>Your arbitrary player requiements

Hmm, that sounds awfully familiar

I mean I guess I can play Fortnight too

>he never played BF2 so he dosent understand the gun play
go play bad company 2 kiddo

Also displays that the run and gun style of gameplay is still not fixed.

A player with an M110 and 8x scope shouldn't be able to do that, and get those precise shots on target that quickly after shooting one round. It's impossible, specially for a 7.62 round.

how is that wrong though?

Get the fuck off Cred Forums if you only play whats popular

>it's another fucking kickstarter game with another bunch of underage retards defending it
>"i-it's b-better!"
>"l-large mpas!
>"tteerrain!!!!!"
ok bud, let me just stop you right there before you tell me this is the virgin's definitive milsim larp, and I'm a bad guy for disagreeing with you
consider getting laid

Then it would probably be worth 50-60 dollars.

>defending a game based on another game based on a book..

too bad CAS will never come to the game

>get the fuck off Cred Forums if you refuse to play dead games like Squad and Lawbreakers

Whoa, the absolute STATE of neo Cred Forums

there is literally nothing wrong with kickstarter
go choke on an AAA dick
>projecting because you are to much of a brainlet for slightly complex shooters

90% of the area has spawn protection so you can't kill them in the area, its only when they get near the moat that you can start killing them, but they can still shoot at 3 flags from their spawn protection

> full servers in
>europe
>and america
>and russia
>and china
>and australia

woaaaaaaaahhhh duuuude

>he doesn't take a knee before shooting
>doesn't understand the recoil system for a 10+ year old game

good thing they're working on particle effects and sound design instead of the actual game, kind of like battlefront 2

>complex

wtf how did mike go from this to what he is now

>plays a 10 year old game with gunplay that died for a reason

Because while it's very fun, ArmA3 is still more fun.

alcohol and depression

Don't you have a restaurant to run, Cliffy?

Don't you have your mothers dick to choke on?

>muh particle effects
yeah battlefront 2 looks good too but if you don't have the core gameplay locked down and are too slow for updates, people stop giving a shit when you're dangling keys in their face

I'd be upset too if I was so shit I had to force myself to play dead, slow-as-molasses tacticool prone simulators

I could give a rats ass about lawbreaker but Squad isn't even dead it's the middle of the fucking day in the weekday ofcourse it's gonna be low pop but it's not that low.
there are games struggling to even reach 1k meter that Cred Forumsirgins state is better than this game.
So there's that.

All honestly we'll never find out the devs are still learning everything that they can, and Squad isn't for everyone I wouldn't want any Cred Forumsirgins on it all honestly.. most of the people i played with on Cred Forums are pretty shit. Can't call out Don't know what bearings are, it's like they never did any military training in real life.

>Lawbreakers is dead because it's an epic meme XD but Squad isn't because I like it

People attempting to justify their double standards never fails to make me kek

Thats hilarious

Maybe Lawbreakers is dead because you literally can't find a full server, in a 4 v 4 game?

thanks for the free bumps, your bait is too obvious tho

>12 player vs 5672 player peak literally makes no difference

maybe next year when the squad devs release their next update they'll finally hit the 10k mark

i bet you have never even fired an 84mm HEAT 751, nerd

Any game that can increase it's playercount two years after release is doing something right

even now the game is successful enough for OWI to hire additional devs, they do not have any financial problems whatsoever, your memeing is futile

Unlike your Iq squad doesn't have double digits for player count.

>dead game
>PUBG is unironically better
>devs should start working on the gameplay
>Insurgency is a good game
>reddit

because it's shit compared to PR

there's nothing like spawning at an airfield with 50 dudes and all climbing on trans Mi-8's to airdrop into bumfuck nowhere hunting for chechens or israelis. Then Hinds and jets providing air sport blowing the fuck out of enemy armour

really squad lacks the scale that makes PR great, also the playerbase is very immature in comparison.

who knew that a free weekend would increase a games playerbase for a week

you know that the squad devs are still working on PR right

OWI is it's own company and has no connection to PR except being a spiritual successor and some devs previously having worked on PR
so no, you're wrong

It's almost like the V10 release didn't have a free weekend but still boosted the playerbase, even more so than any previous free weekend did.
Gotta keep clinging to your straws famalam

>whole screen zooms in instead of just the scope

triggered

0/10 wouldn't pirate

Something every game does besides Red Orchestra?

wow that 3k players from 2.5k really blew my mind

I appreciate your bumps user

can't wait for another month to pass to get back to its normal 1k of the same autists and powertripping admins who abuse the game everyday

Can I OHK people with revolvers?
Is the trigger-pull modeled?
Can I pull the hammer to lessen the trigger-pull?

>Something every game does wrong besides Red Orchestra?

why because there's more people responding to you than playing this half baked pile of shit

>can't wait for another month to pass to get back to its normal 1k of the same autists and powertripping admins who abuse the game everyday

did someone touch you where they shouldn't or are you just a pussy?

why does hitscan matter if the maps are small?

also why is the tactical shooter community so fucking hostile? its like you guys realized you plateaued skill-wise so you just try to hide it by playing more complicated shooters.

are you crying because someone make fun of your vaporware on the internet

>Can I OHK people with revolvers?
>Is the trigger-pull modeled?
>Can I pull the hammer to lessen the trigger-pull?

if you want trigger-pull mechanics and shit like that, why don't you just play fucking airsoft?

>if you want trigger-pull mechanics and shit like that, why don't you just play fucking airsoft?

Or, I could play Rising Storm 2.

Insrgency is shit so is squad there.

Insurgency is a cluaterfuck worse than cod that hides itself behind being able to switch fire modes. And squad has retarded design decisions and no content it also looks like shit for a game on ue4

no, you are just factually, literally wrong about every point you are trying to make, I'd like to think it's bait but I guess you are seriously this dumb.

Insurgency has been on sale for less than a dollar and barely stays on the top 100 played games, how sad.

i never brought up insurgency but at least it can stay in the top 100

Then go play that trash if that fits you retarded definition for an alive game

i'd rather shit on your game because you get so upset like a little girl when someone tells you that your game has legitimate flaws that the devs dont care about and that it scares all the players away instead of making comparisons to completely different games

keep trying to sound smart so the rest of the lurkers realize how much of a retard you actually are

I don't need to sound smart if the playercount difference between lawbreakers and squad is too much for your dumb ass to grasp lmao

Hey guys what's going on?

Get some maps before you come into my thread please

What are custom maps?

you couldn't sound smart even if you tried.

not an excuse

>upset like a little girl when someone tells you that your game has legitimate flaws that the devs
what flaws then if you aren't just here to shit up the thread?

> mfw every fanbase gets mad at squadthreads because their favorite vidya is objectively worse and made for casuals

shills keep shitting up threads until they stop I won't be buying shit

>i play games that hide my lack of gaming skill behind cumbersome 'realistic' mechanics
>people who are better than me at shooters who play csgo and other 'casual' games are casuals lmoa
>i want to play a shooter with 30-somethings because little kids have better reflexes than me

how does it feel to be utterly downloaded

>legitimate flaws
>only goes on about playercount

fucking kys

I've never seen a more casual game than squad

see literally appealing to the bf/cod crowd

>CSGO
Ops, you almost had a coherent post going on and then you went and dropped the ball. There will never be anything more cumbersome than the "stop and crouch" of that shit game

>picture-in-picture is hard to implement without killing performance so when devs don't do it, its a casual game

>i play games that hide my lack of gaming skill behind cumbersome 'realistic' mechanics
muh skillbased shooters
>csgo
>'casual'
>Implying it isn't the most casual trash possible
>i want to play a shooter with 30-somethings
yea that's good if it means I don't have to deal with underage shitters

opinion discarded

>"stop and crouch"

holy shit how bad are you

>you're a pussy for not playing a dead game

Hmm, really makes ya think

>>picture-in-picture is hard to implement without killing performance so when devs don't do it, its a casual game

yup

RS2 is on UE3, why couldn't they do it on UE4

so the only non-casual games are red orchestra and killing floor?

you keep grasping on straws that aren't even there senpai

Not bad enough to play that shit.

I guess arma is a casual game for not having PIP scopes

All the realism sims are casual by design. Laying prone in the grass for 30 minutes isn't hardcore, it doesn't require skill, it's just a massive waste of time by LARPing faggots.

Is this shit worth getting if I enjoy RS2 and Day of Infamy?
I couldn't stand the shitty tank controls in ArmA, but Squad isn't nearly as stiff right?

He's 100% right

>bait xD

Squad pretty much controls like any ordinary shooter, if you are coming from RS2 the only real differences are higher engagement ranges and squad cohesion actually being important

You've got some issues to sort out if you believe the truth is bait, marine. Hooah!

t. never played any tactical shooter

>hahaha working together as a squad is casual im so good at CSGO guiz look at my perfect spraypattern broos

You wouldn't get a single kill in any of the shooters you are shitting on since you are to much of an ADHD brainlet

so to recap
>shooters that require patience and coordination are literally appealing to the cod playerbase
>csgo is a skillful shooter
>squad is literally lawbreakers

be a nigger somewhere else, I'm going to sleep

>Laying prone in the grass for 30 minutes.

Nobody does this in squad or arma. The only game where people literally wait for hours to get a single kill is Escape from Tok and Dayz standalone. Laying prone in squad might net you 3 kills by the end of the match and most squad leaders will just kick you from their squad for being lone wolf so you won't have access to any scoped weaponry.

>implying you don't work together in csgo

>people make up scenario that literally never happens to shit on a game they have never played

who woulda thunk

Bullet drop is still insane and literally nonsensical. There's some autist on the forums that demonstrates the problem with pics and everything. Compared to real world ballistics the bullet drop in Squad is over twice as severe. Also, the general infantrymen rifles are zeroed for nonsensical distances and you have no ability to change it.

For a literal solid 12 months of development time A10 is really underwhelming and doesn't even include everything they said it would.

And they banned ReShade which made the game look a shitload better. Overall I'm really not happy with the development tract of this game and it really just comes off as incompetence on the part of the developers.

>too slow to play anything that requires skill
>heh, good luck getting a kill in my game, kiddo, I've got all day to camp this spot since I'm a NEET, you'd get fucking MURDERED in MY game by your ADHD.

I'm literally fucking SHAKING right now LMAO

>shooters that require camping and LARPing are for people shit at video games
>CSGO is casual, low skill ceiling garbage
>Squad is dead

FTFY. Sleep tight, sweetie.

yeah but the 2k players really proves this game has potential
haha xd at least its not lawbreakers
dont worry guys when v11 comes out in 2 years it will get up to 9k players for the first time

Why is Cred Forums filled with ADHD children?

idk why are you here with your stale meme from 12 years ago

>if you don't like my favorite TACTICAL shooter you're an adhd child lmoa!

and its maps are laughably small

Helicopters are coming. I mean if they only put transport helis and not attack helis i would be pretty fucking pissed. I m a heli whore since bf2

>gameplay worse than arma, as unbelievable as that sounds
the one game I played before i refunded, I remember a squad referencing /k/ memes, and they said i was going to be kicked from the squad because they needed room for another /k/ idiot, so I gunned them all down and kicked myself.

>a single modder had helicopters working 8 months ago
>still at least 8 more months away before the developers add what will likely be a worse implementation

>get mad at friends playing together
>chimp out
>refund

woah what a loss

Insurgency is boring though. Just counter strike with the Hud removed. Squad is actually unique.

>autistic /k/ poltards quite literally screaming into their mics because I killed their entire squad
worth the 15 minutes I put in

Squad isn't unique in gaming as a whole, it's just the only thing remotely close to a shooter that isn't frenzy paced CoD nowadays. It's barely more hardcore than Battlefield 2 was on launch anyway. A developer that made a shooter that doesn't have a TTK of 0.3 seconds with a respawn timer of 2 seconds with the breadth of what Battlefield games used to have over a decade ago would make a killing.

>do something incredibly inconsiderate
>LOL U MADDD???

gosh i wonder why they wanted to kick you.

Why is Cred Forums filled with NEETs who are willing to spend an hour in a walking simulator just to pretend like they're in the military? Why not just enlist?

Well that wasn't the game's fault you decided to play with retards from Cred Forums is it?

but I hadn't done anything inconsiderate, they verbalized they were going to kick me specifically for another /k/ browser to join so I decided to fuck them over, and it was near the end of a match so it was inconsiderate of them to kick me in the first place

I played bf2 on launch. Game was arcadey as hell, nothing like squad. Not sure why you think it's even close.

>tell you why they are kicking you so you don't get mad
>still get mad

it's almost like you are autistic and have no regard for social cues, but hey epic griefing bro xD

>Why not just enlist?

because holding down W for an hour is so much easier on your knees than joining the military.

>autistic
>plays early access garbage
pick one buddy boy XD

Torn acl from sports. Otherwise I would have.

I'm poor :'(

Because videogames are fun and the military is not

>ITT: fanboys throwing shit at other fanboys throwing shit at other fanboys while people look at them
this thread is litteraly a fucking Zoo, it's almost like lurking a console war thread

>why don't you go to japan instead of playing visual novels
>why don't you just sell drugs instead of playing GTA
>why don't you just drive a car instead of playing racing games
>why don't you just become a pilot instead of playing flight sims
>why don't you just become a major instead of playing city builders
>why don't you just become a football manager instead of playing football manager
>why don't you just do LARP instead of playing computer roleplaying games

It's not my fault that Squad is literally perfect and gets all other shooter playerbases mad

Your description of this thread basically matches the current state of this board and this site.

i don't play either of these games I just hate the people who play them because they get on a high horse and talk down to everyone else.

>military isn't fun
>LARPs for hours in a video game about being in the military

It all makes sense now.

thats because you get to CHOOSE to larp. in the military you are FORCED to larp.

I'm sure you did tough guy. No wonder you liker Squad so much, you're exactly as douchey as every other faggot on the Squad forums.

personally squad is still far from being perfect but v10 update really did improve the game a fuckton, but about what is it about ? rifle customization ? other things that would have been awesome but will never be in because other devs are talentless hacks ?

It's almost like Squad isn't a milsim but a tactical shooter, WOOAAaaaAAAhh what the fuuuuck????

woops meant to link this one instead :

I wasn't aware of any draft in the US. Do they force people in the US to join the military now? And Americans who aren't drafted willingly CHOOSE to play pretend military?

When did America become a third-world country?

Maybe to console brainlets who grew up on COD
It's called tactics. You're supposed to communicate with your team and know the map well enough to not let people surprise you or move in a way to let someone see you without you seeing them. It's just cs but on a bigger scale

maybe its a location thing?
out of the top 10 servers in my area none are whitelisted, in fact i havent even found a single whitelist server yet ( i would like one)

>laying prone in the grass for an hour requires a brain

Hmm, really makes y-

Wait, not it doesn't LMAO

Had a slew of bad SLs the other day, so I'm taking a break and playing some solo Arma stuff instead for now. V10 is pretty sweet though.

Again. Nobody actually does this.

that literally never happens

>how do I put down a rally point?

Drives me up a fucking wall everytime.

>squadleader calls a HAB a HAJ AAYY BEEE
>calls a logi a loogie

no but all the arguments from the other side have just been about the game being too slow in comparison to games like counter-strike or battlefield, so you can safely assume that most of these people are either trolls or have ad/hd

/who/

>sl sounds young
>he hot mics accidentally when his mum tells him it's time for bed

Because I'm scared of competitive.

>yet another afganistani rootin tootin shootin game
cmon make a troubles game you fucks

The thing that really gets me is the SLs who don't issue a fucking order for 10 minutes, so the squad is basically spread out doing their own thing. Or the SL who has us just keep spawning in and running straight toward an enemy FOB that's been wrecking our shit over and over and over before we even make it there. Or they keep placing a rally as close to enemy positions as possible, so it keeps going down, instead of putting it back another 100 meters and just having us fucking walk a little bit. I guess it's just blatant stupidity that annoys me.

>make squad thread
>gets free bumps from assblasted russian arma players

lmao every time, thanks comrades

>hey guys I'm about to land the chopper
>wtf I just mortar'd?

don't forget the RS2 players, the PR players and the "milsim are bad" type of people

>chopper
>landing

It's not all US vs terrorist, some of it is RU vs terrorists or RU vs US or RU vs milita or US vs milita

The thing that gets me the most is
>match starts
>everyone rushes to cap points
>forget to cap the first point
Or
>half way through a match
>not a single sl has put down a fob or a hab anywhere on the map

>half way through a match
>not a single sl has put down a fob or a hab anywhere on the map
Holy shit, yeah, that is the fucking worst.

>he disagrees with me so he's a douch
Your posting is overflowing with soy. Grow a pair, faggot.

or theres only 1 fob right on the frontlines and it eventually goes down without any backup fobs and the enemy just steamrolles every objective

CoD is considered fast paced now-a-days? Holy shit nu-Cred Forums is real.

Because I'm already playing the better game, PR.

where are the +point indicators for knowing i did a good thing though?

I usually play with veterans or active duty guys.

Most are bros, but there are a selective few that are cringey. Straight outta of boot type fucks.

I too play with some ex-conscripts and current military guys

the annyoing thing is that they try really hard to use real world tactics ingame, which often means that they are simply slow at fucking everything.

I don't give a shit about PVP that revolves around camping and taking pot shots thousands of yards away. Call me when there's PVE.

t. retard

Needs the massive maps - if that's even possible - from PR for it to really be on par.

why do people like PVE in tactical shooters?
Is it a power fantasy?

>needs even bigger maps
Already feels empty as shit with only 40v40 and you want bigger maps?

It's fucking 40 bucks. I payed $40 for Arma 3 and Squad can't even compete with that game.

you seem to be missinformed.

> I want my game to run like shit

Are you feeling threatened because you know the introduction of PVE would kill your PVP servers?

Arma for single player. Squad for multi. Arma multiplayer PvP sucks considering the only thing people play anymore is koth and koth blows.

Because it's fucking boring. Why would I want to play some slow ass shooter with a bunch of grown men role-playing as soldiers when I could be doing literally anything else? I'm trying to imagine the fucking excitement of shooting at blurs 300 meters away while pretend Sgt. Cletus barks orders in my ear through his 20 dollar microphone.

PR had PVE servers and they were never as popular as PVP. Not even close.

Most people like a challenge user.

Red Orchestra has it and it runs 1000x better than squad.

We must not be playing the same game.

He doesn't play it at all, so that's very likely.

Red Orchestra also isn't in early access and is an older game.

Squad was promised by the developers to fully launch no later than December 2016.

>The games playercount doubled since V10 released.
You finally got a friend to play it? Nice.

Yeah and anyone who's ever had the lovely experience of early access knew that was a crock. Not the point though. It makes no sense to compare the two games because they are so different in just about every aspect.

Squad is the best gaming experience I've had in years.

I cannot get over that feeling of 40 players communicating and cooperating together to achieve an objective together.
It really feels as if were staging a real military operation.

>tfw....

SQUAD FALKLANDS WHEN?

I think the biggest problem with squad is not the game but rather humans

You can either have a really good match or an absolute shit match with not much in between. I think this is due to having poor squad leaders - if 1 of your squad leaders is retarded thats 25% of your teammates not doing shit and pretty much a loss.

because all the maps except the urban one are shit

>battlefield
>authentic