Well Battleborn, I made it despite your directions

Well Battleborn, I made it despite your directions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB40xxXVfJs&index=1&list=LLNFv20JuAS8zQuCZuYKRSuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I quit playing overwatch right before she was released. Is she any good?

It's trash

>She

user...

skinnnnnerrrrr
hamburgers
steamed hams

In the right hands she’s an unstoppable rape machine but she is never in the right hands

Ah, Superintendent Overwatch, welcome! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable eSport!

Why aren't there views coming from your esport Kaplan?

She's the most picked hero after the mercy nerf

She has a dash, great AOE healing in both her left click and her E (the E is an orb that she throws that can either heal/damage anyone close to it) but the thing is her healing is dependent on a gauge that is refilled by either waiting over time (which is extremely slow) or by using you right click to sap enemies health and both refill you gauge (extremely fast) and heal yourself.

In my opinion she's the most fun healer they've ever made, and since Mercy got nerfed all you hear about is people saying to nerf her next, so who knows.

yeeahh

I wonder what Moira's armpits smell like.

Easily the most fun. You can actually deal damage while being mobile, where every other healer has to pick one or git exceptionally gud. She needs better skins though.

Moria is ugly but at least her abilities aren't a copy from other game
youtube.com/watch?v=LB40xxXVfJs&index=1&list=LLNFv20JuAS8zQuCZuYKRSuQ

Very high heal output and also good at 1v1s. The only problem is people not knowing when to do which, so you get a lot of players either just healing and not taking advantage of the fact that they can help deal with some threats, or just going primarily DPS and wondering why everyone around them is dying while they lifesteal the enemy. Her ult is great if you get your team to push through it, but too many people use it thinking it's going to shred through an enemy team solo. People underutilized her dash (getting killed by things like tires when they should be basically immune). And some people pick her and just fail on a basic mechanical level, spraying healing at enemies for seconds at a time (it doesn't actually heal them but they're accomplishing nothing and actually wasting her limited heal juice).

You call toxicity bans new content?

Science

>report throwers
>get a "Thank you for reporting!" notice on a literal nightly basis
What happens to them?

Nothing

Nice, do you think they taste like science too?

>What happens to them?
that depends, are you a steamer?

Only of hams.

>getting killed by things like tires when they should be basically immune
After Fire Strike, Moira's fade is the coolest thing to use when you know there's an enemy tire around

Escape every 6 seconds with burst damage and burst healing yeah shes great

>"This is my wi-"

She's extremely good, but most people can't play her

She's probably the best hero in the game for kill securing, on top of the best sustained aoe healing.

She got me from 2800 to 3200 in one night.

Used to play McCree but My aim has been suffering because of wrist problems.

I guess I just know when/how to push and use heal/damage orbs.

her healing output is so fucking op. it's incredibly easy to solo heal as her, especially since her ult charges so fast.

BEST GIRL IN OW!