Game with multiple races

>game with multiple races
>humans are the boring jack of all trades who get nothing special

>Humans have no downsides and learn faster than the other races.

>humans are everywhere and outnumber every race
>every master is human

>humans are soviet jews

Every human is special :^)

Being able to adapt (INT+END+CON) is the best build.
Get fucked, fag-elves

>not spending absolutely everything into con and dual wielding shields

>humans get the best PvP racials

>game with orcs as definitive faction race lore-wise
>elves make up 99% of the population of said faction

>implying coming up with that idea isn't at least medium INT

Come on

>90% of player population are the loli race
>this is never explained in lore

Depends. If your INT is low enough every object is a "hurting device".

It's relative from our perspective as humans.
From the perspective of other races, humans are specialized.

It doesn't need one. Obviously the loli genes are dominant

Usually offset by not having any real advantages either. If you want a specialized character humans are almost always worse choice.

Makes sense lore-wise, no one would breed with orcs

>humans have a short lifespan so they learn and adapt fast

D&D straight up gives you Feats more often which can be a big changer in the long run and is far, far better than "you get +1 and -1 to some attributes".

>game has purchasable potions
>one of the classes can just summon them for free

>game has inventory limit
>loot a kilogram of feathers
>over-encumbered

i dun get at

>the MC's children become the villains

can you explain this joke in this particular sketch to someone who isn't scottish

I was going to say this. In almost every system human is the best, mechanically, and it sucks.

I want to play as X, but X either
SUCKS DICK mechanically
I have to make a very specific build to make it work, and it barely breaks even with human, and doesn't do what I originally wanted to do
IT IS ULTRA FUCKING GOOD AT ONE SPECIFIC THING and I'm a huge powergaming cunt for taking it.

A "wean" is Scottish slang for a child (it's a shortened version of "wee one"). So he's basically exclaiming that the mother of children has turned them against him. She has convinced the children that he is a bad father even though he thinks he isn't.

It's a strange one for non-Scots because the comedy of the sketch comes from how well he portrays the upset lower class Scottish dad, everything from the clothing to his mannerisms. He's a very relatable character despite appearing for only 20 seconds, everyone in Scotland knows of someone like that.

thanks

I have a dislike for games with +3 races living in the same environment. Like there is no history to it how they evolved at the same time as the others. How did they manage to keep a culture while living at the same place as the others.

>humans are one of the youngest races and are jack of all trades and also outbreed every other races
>actually scrap that they're by far the oldest race and nearly every other races decended from them
Name the game.

That's cheatin'

>humans are the jack of all trades and have no weaknesses
>this makes them fucking dangerous because they have no weaknesses that could cost them a victory

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Shadowrun?

>game 1 is pretty good
>rest of the series is spent streaming Overwatch and not working on his new show

Arcanum

>Humans have diplomacy bonus
>Proceed to go to war with all the other races

Is Limmy on a permo?
His pupils are always enlarged

Halo

>playable humans
>they're generic 'medieval europe' types with swords and shields

This post really made my neurons fire.

>The main character isn't human.

Video games need more diversity. I want to play as an alien race in a space game, or have the main character be an orc in a fantasy game or something.