New Remedy game coming 2019

pcgamer.com/remedys-upcoming-third-person-action-game-codenamed-p7-will-be-out-in-2019/

Reminder that if you hate his games, you hate FUN!

They haven't made a good game in over a decade

Who cares? They haven't made a good game since MP2.

>We don't know much about P7 yet, other than it's a "cinematic third person action game" set in a "new Remedy-created universe" that will offer a "long-lasting experience". So, yeah, it could be anything.

IT'S

These pretty much sums it up

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

will this be xbox exclusive like all their recent titles or is this that multiplat game they were talking about

>not liking at least Alan Wakes story and QBs gameplay

It's published by 505 Games, so its gonna be on PC, Xbox and PS4

One of the most handsome faces in gaming.

>you hate FUN!
Where do you think we are?

Alan Wake and Quantum Break were not very good but I still liked them.

Alan Wakes story with Quantum Breaks gameplay would have been perfect

Would have been better anyway, I hated having to use the flashlight that way but in Quantum Break the problem was there were really only like 6 gunfights in the entire game.

in the first chapter theres already like, 6.

it's called hyperbole user, I own both versions of the game.

There's way too much non-gameplay walking and listen to exposition bullshit.

>you're a big guy!
>you too!

i own the game twice too and played for like 30 hours

I 1000/1000'd the Xbox One version, never bothered to unlock all the steam achievements.

the hardest difficulty is hilariously easy compared too most modern games

>muh meme challenge

i play for fun

I do too but hard mode is basically normal mode and normal mode is easy. I don't always play the hardest difficulty in games all the time but in the case of Quantum Break it's the only way to play because everything else is "I'm a retard that doesn't know how to play games" mode.

rude

I don't mean you specifically, just saying normal mode is way too easy in Quantum Break. The hardest difficulty in Qunatum Break is easier than normal mode in any Max Payne game.

but its still fun its all that matters :^)