Girl's Frontline

It's releasing in west this spring.Is your favorite gun in the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gn7r7wNLZk
youtube.com/watch?v=0LEtrv_32Eo
gf.sunborngame.com/
girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Decensor
youtube.com/watch?v=KTc296fF8Y4
twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE/status/965507886754381824
youtu.be/f4BazqaZ7PQ
youtu.be/wUNlj_RMFsg
youtube.com/watch?v=wCIqRWogDaI
en.gfwiki.com/wiki/T-Doll_Index
youtu.be/b1VUt1kE0Pg
jd.gameduchy.com/
youtu.be/WsKZVLPMPuM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=girls_frontline official_art &ms=1
store.steampowered.com/app/263400/War_of_the_Human_Tanks/
nutaku.net/games/app/tits-n-tanks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, is the SR-25 in the game?

what is this and why should i care?

No unfortunately, but there's a handful I'm excited to use.

Cute girls with guns? Where do I sign?

youtube.com/watch?v=1gn7r7wNLZk

>censored version

This is published in SEA, not the west you dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LEtrv_32Eo

More faggot mobile shit

>Another Mobage micrtransaction platform

No, thanks. I'm already addicted to Fire Emblem Heroes.

>mobile
why do people still spend time and money on this shit... this doesn't even look good or fun to play

I don't know what this is but I doubt there's a 1901 in it.

I know jackshit about guns but I know in my heart this is the best one

>Check my favourite gun
>Girl fits everything I like
It's like they know me and want all my money.

This one?

>Mobage

I have better things to waste of whats left of my adulthood on.

That's a 1903, user.

I like playing mobile games in the bathroom, in waiting rooms, and other limited circumstances. I've spent about $10 lifetime total on them.

In short they're timewasters.

Post shotguns and I'll consider it

It's dead on arrival, even without censorship. The numbers of preregistered users hasn't spiked since the announcement. They're not marketing, and even if they could, this game lacks a draw to pull in a larger market in the West. Our demographics won't accept it enmasse. Another side point is that they're going to fuck up the translation, and we're never getting the lore book being released in China and soon to be Korea. They royally fucked the lore with the screenshot here. They've periodically been canonising a false narrative to what the Chinese actually translates to. It'll be a gimped, dead on its knees release.

I was actually looking forward to this until I learned all version of the game are more or less censored and some version can't even be uncensored.
I'll wait until someone confirm if the western version is fucked or not.

Releasing those kind of game in the west before Japan is a terrible idea. Japan is the main producer of lewd fanart and those are by themselves free marketing.
KanColle and Azur Lane basically marketed themselves that way in the west despite having no western version.

>Another side point is that they're going to fuck up the translation
Shit, that's terrible. I'm still going to give it a try if they confirm the game won't be uncensored but they seriously dropped the ball on this one.

Yes because you'll play into midgame to get a shotgun that's rarely useful.

It's not necessarily their fault, however. They tried to before then and got into a legal holdings fight in court with the publishers of Azur Lane, as they striked a localisation deal. They had to win the rights back, regrettably, and as such are ready to ruin the version that really counts. Translation and censorship unfortunately cannot be determined, but fucking that up for a game with a decent exposition and story above the lewding of characters isn't gonna sit well. More so our main translator for CN bailed out like a bitch after the announcement, like it isn't common knowledge that his work will still be regarded and held higher than most localisations.

The jp version was announced so I don't see much of a reason to play the English one anymore

when are we going to get a Ghost Recon Wildlands game with little girls? We need this

There is that SAO game coming out in a few days

JP version is known to be gimped. So your choices narrowly fall to CN/KR.

KR version can't be uncensored at all I believe.

>mobile
Die yourselfs.

What color?

I thought tacticool schoolgirl was something people always wanted, guess I was the only one.

I too user. I thought the burgers would be all over it but turns out they don't care about having their guns as waifus

Does it have any Czech raifus?

Does it have a male mc self insert or is it just the girls?

Never got into either boats so I guess guns is a good next step.

>censured

Not a lot of them.

yes, although you never get to see yourself so it's the best of both worlds.

Is western version going to be censored?
Also, where's the preregister?

Boats are shit

I'll only consider it if the western version keeps the damaged sprites and if my raifu, the Spectre M4, is well represented.

Its censored, don't bother

Maybe if it was an actual game.

gf.sunborngame.com/
No words about the censorship, they are avoiding any question related to that so the game is either censored or they just don't know.

Some censored version of the game can be uncensored: girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Decensor
The question is whether the western version can be uncensored too.

Can you reroll in this?

Is more like using resources to get the girls. Getting the right combination seems tough

It's a colle game, there's no PvP yet so the only reason to reroll is if you're aiming for a particular girl because she's your waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTc296fF8Y4

If this become successful then maybe we'll get a Girls Frontline FPS?

TPS

neat, I can finally know what the hell have I been fapping to

I was interested until I found out it was a phone game and there would be no real pc version

There's rumors of a steam version actually but I wonder why people would play a mobage on steam.

People keep talking about censorship and censored version all the time. The original was already censored to begin with because the chinks are way more prudish and retarded about sex and violence than anything you've ever met, even the murricans.

The devs have ocasionally made available the uncensored sprites through a secret code but I very much doubt that in the west we'll get a different version than the chinese censored version.

Is this like Azur Lane where even 1 stars are worth using or is this like FGO where it's not ever worth using anything but 5 stars and a few 4 stars?

>The original was already censored to begin with because the chinks are way more prudish and retarded about sex and violence than anything you've ever met, even the murricans.
you are forgetting the KOREAN version of the game, that also has retarded laws, isn't censored, JP and english have no reason to be censored, especially japan
So you can stop trying to shill it all day and give up

>The original was already censored to begin with because the chinks are way more prudish and retarded about sex and violence than anything you've ever met, even the murricans.
It only got censored after the government started complaining about it and you can still uncensor it.
The artbook of the game sold in China also feature the girls in their uncensored form.

>The devs have ocasionally made available the uncensored sprites through a secret code
See girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Decensor

>but I very much doubt that in the west we'll get a different version than the chinese censored version.
The western version is supposedly based on the korean version which cannot be uncensored.
Of course it's only assumption atm because the publisher haven't said a word about this.

>you are forgetting the KOREAN version of the game, that also has retarded laws, isn't censored
The korean version has the harshest censorship actually since you cannot uncensor it.

Unfortnately, the strenght of the gun depends on its rarity. On the bright side, the monetization is done only through skins and quality of life upgrades to your headquarters so you will get your rare guns eventually

Will you be her goy Cred Forums?

Yes, if I can actually build her

>The korean version has the harshest censorship actually since you cannot uncensor it.
...Okay I might be retarded then cause I was certain there was a version without any censorship

I can't wait to field (((her))).

TAR-21>Negev

All version of the game are censored but some version can be uncensored either through the 666 method or by rooting your phone and swapping/adding some files.
Western version is unknown and the publisher avoid all question related to that so censorship is assumed.
The game is not released in Japan yet because of licensing issues or something.

Got any examples of the before and after censorship?

See Another example was posted in a previous thread but I forgot to save it. Search the archives.

Just emulate PSP/GBA.

I don't think the P90 is in it. I'll still play though.

LMAO

That's dumb. Hope we can uncensor it.

Really hope Granblue getting a full game inspires games like this to get full games made of them.
A Girls Frontline TPS would be incredible.

Reminder that the UMP girls are sociopath.
But UMP 40 is pure. PURE!

Which one looks like a school shooter? I want that one

upboted

HK is a gift and having the UMPs on the same squad is just unfair to everyone else. Thompson and Vector are runners up

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

UMP? More like UMF

Thompson, more like Ara-ara-san

you'll play it regardless if its censored or not, you good little shill you

Why is the 404 squad so best?

What is the set up for getting girls?
Gacha? Grinding?

UMP Sisters are UMF, sleeply loli for the lolicon and yandere kinslayer AR with a Rei type personality

Nope, actually left several mobages in the past because of censorship despite having spent money on them.
Nowadays I'm more careful about it because, let's be honest, the girls are by far the primary reason I'm playing mobages.
Only reason I'm not playing Fate GO is the BS rate, I have money to spend but not THAT much.

Taken from the wikia
>Producing T-Doll is a feature that enables commanders to craft new T-Dolls. Building T-Dolls consumes one Item Doll Production Contract.pngT-Doll Production Contract and resources for each attempt. Crafting Contracts can be earned through various methods, primarily from Quests and Logistic Supports.

There are recipe for the types of T-Dolls you may obtain; however, all recipe always have a chance to make more than one type of T-Dolls. Keep in mind that the type of T-Doll and the exact T-Doll you will obtain are totally random, so the chances of obtaining the T-Doll you desire may be fairly low. There are also some T-Dolls that are currently uncraftable.

Looks like all the stuff you need is farmable

And you can also get them in drops

huh, here I tought you were just brainless "waifu"fag, yet you might actually have something in your head

Cute girls AS guns. Basically Uppote the game.

You have no idea of how butthurt I was when one of the mobage I was playing suddenly got censored after an update.
One of the main artist of the game even bitched about it on twitter before being told to delete those.
I had spent 3000€ on this game and I still left the game the very day the censorship happenend without regret.

I later learned the game crashed because the devs couldn't balance for shit and they started catering to lewd/waifufag again but it was too little too late and they still haven't removed the censorship.
The game even had a general on /vg/.

>Since you chose me, that means you have good taste,hehe....

Soccer Spirits? Ah yes, the game that had totally "male" little girl in it with visible nipple, I remember it fondly...then dropped it cause I realized its shit

What is this? A TAR-21 for ants?

All video games are timewasters. You don't have to justify yourself.

I didn't expect to run into someone who also played the game.

>then dropped it cause I realized its shit
In hindsight, it really was a shit game. The only reason I was playing it was because of based snowball.

>there will never be a mobile game that tops Granblue
Guess I'm stuck there forever.

GBF is shit, why are you playing that?

People like that grindfest. I admit it it has a huge deep and thats make it fun. But lose its touch when they force you shit like wait half a year for things and need to farm with crew, like mmo clan, limited resourced in an autism competition.

Other mobage are comfy while limited units exist you can be really strong and limit break your character with permanent events. Just need to farm a little.

You farm resources and construct your waifu. Azur Lane and Kancolle are similar and like them, you can get SSR girls by drop either permanent stages or event ones, the event mostly bring limited characters if you miss the event you miss the character but I read they come later in other events.

The main turn-off for me was the insane amount of grinding required.
It did seemed interesting however but I also learned they censored the english, browser based version of the game.

Just play Shadowverse

Shadowverse is boring as fuck.

>censoredverse
It's not even consistent, the Cerberus card is not censored but her leader version is.

>Censored
It was just a fucking character that you might never get anyway. Its a limited summer character that a appear in august for a few days, not any other censored thing exist and I don't get why they did that with Izmir when there are other lewd characters that get by fine.

There are uncensored mods for everything in the game, just use those.

It's the intent that count and it presage nothing good for their upcoming console game.
Did I mention how terrible was the translation for Shadowverse? It was almost fanfiction-tier.
Also having to reinstall the uncensoring mods every fucking time the game update was a pain.

Still complaining for censorship in Granblue is silly as fuck. The translation being shit should be the real issue.

It's the NA team which is retarded. I use the spanish version of the game and translation isn't butchered. It's a lot more faithful than the english version not only on the story but also on the cards.

>Also having to reinstall the uncensoring mods every fucking time the game update was a pain
>He doesn't have a bat file to automatically do that.

>Anime girls with guns
>not a first-person shooter
GODDAMIT THAT'S ALL I WANT AND THE CLOSEST WE'VE GOTTEN IS THE TWO GHOST IN THE SHELL GAMES

Why people care about the japanese translation and not the english one?

Is this game alive and well in gook, chink and nipland? Don´t want to invest in a dead game with no new updates. What it´s ranking?

Its very alive in china. Got a major update recently with tons of stuff and I think they improved the HUD and battles. I dunno if the english version will receive the same things day1 but seeing Kalina in live2D its nice
twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE/status/965507886754381824

Because japs are the only demographic that can realistically make games like these relevant outside of Asia thanks to their ludopathy and obsession with gacha shit while giving it exposure through good artwork.

See Azur Lane.

The game is pretty succesful in the mainland, Taiwan and Korea. Nobody knows though if the western servers will be able to pay for thenselves if the english version bombs.

>Censored
No thanks

So it's a huge fucking grind?

>The translation being shit should be the real issue.
Both translation and censorship in SV and it's currently their most mainstream game, hence my worries.

>It's the NA team which is retarded.
Why am I not surprised? Fucking burgers ruining everything as always.

>He doesn't have a bat file to automatically do that.
Can't into coding, sadly.

Closest thing there is are:
Sudden Attack 2: korea-only and ded because it triggered the SJW in the government
Special Force 2: game is available in the west but almost all the waifu are JP-only
Counterstrike Online 2: dunno about this one but I know it feature some cute girls
Of course, all the girls are locked behind a paywall.

>Both translation and censorship in SV
Both translation and censorship are issues in SV

>yet another average at best game gets attention from Cred Forums because it was anime grills in it
every time with you pathetic fucks.

Yes and?

It's very grindy, yes, but it isn't as grindy as other games of its genre. But yeah, if you don't like grinds don't play it.

Get some fucking standards dude.

Not much but the level raise a lot, its slow. Kinda like FGO or a little more but the resources are easy to get, lvl up the girls take more time. Its not something abyssmal like Granblue.

>It's all online only PvP freemium games
SOMEONE END IT ALL WHY IS GUNSLINGER STRATOS EXCLUSIVE TO JAPAN ARCADES

>It's all online only PvP freemium games
You can fap to the ryona video on youtube if that makes you feel better.

Nah, it's okay. I want to actually play as an anime girl in a shooter

What is the lore of this game? Is the gun trivia accurate?

>More faggot mobile shit
Interest lost.

Guns are cool

How many Palestinian children do I need to napalm to get a Negev wife?

HK416 has a hate boner against the M4.

is this like boat sluts where if you miss an event the next chance to get the stuff from is it between a year later and never?

That's a smug Kalashnikov

I know nothing about this game but I really liked her design.
Hope she gets more art

I will give it a try but is bound to be dead after a few months

Whats the shimakaze of the game?

looks like fate/grand order which is fucking boring

also is this chink shit?

if the english version can be uncensored I'll play it, otherwise I'm happy playing with moonrunes.

The composer is really good. I love the last event theme
youtu.be/f4BazqaZ7PQ

the standard is anime girls

Why they don't release it in japan? the game could have taken one of the comiket like an storm.

Publishing issues.

How specific

This is chink shit

fuck off, I aint playing no chinese trash. chinese eat dogs and cats

how so? DMM was supposed to publish it in japan

Thought so too but Azur Lane is pretty fun

Get on with the times granpa, nobody cares about a game being chinese, korean or whatever these days.

FUCK OFF
CHINA SHOULD BURN IN HELL
seriously, azur lane is a fucking knock off, a true bootleg, how can you play that trash

This. You can actually play a GAME that way. If you're so deadset on wasting money with your phone just do some online gambling, it'll probably be more fun.

I do kid, chinkshit is garbage

Are you seriously comparing it to that piece of shit kancolle?
It's insanely popular in Japan for a reason, stop being retarded

Prinz Eugen is really hot and some of the other designs but Kanecolle to shame. KC has better designs as a whole but AL has a few that are just MMMMPF

its still chink shit
you're playing something made in FUCKING CHINA
YOU'RE A TRAITOR

I'm not american, I ain't betraying shit

china is an enemy of the whole world tho
unless you're north korean then you're a traitor

Chinese men didn't rape my mom like yours.

South America here, we are shit regardless who control the world so we don't care.

I doubt my desire to fuck Prinz Eugen and HK416 possibly at the same time will fund their invasion of the western world which is falling apart via it's own blind kindness to others anyways

When is this releasing?

I don't see Kancolle being superior in design, the very first ones given are uterly trash looking however its more consistent, thats a given. When a character look good it looks really good while not feeling out of place also the Abyssmal design are sick sadly they aren't playable.

wtf is this shit.
I'm all for weebshit but cmon.

>anime girls in a shooter
I always think about those awfully modeld anime girls in L4D with the giant heads.

See

I'll just wait for the anime and the AAA battle royale game based on it

TMP IS CUTE! CUTE!

C'mon what? Kancolle is literally a way worse and sure japanese love the shit out of it until it got anime and mangas.

Is Ark Royal related to Girl Frontline? the design is almost the same

youtu.be/wUNlj_RMFsg

>C'mon what?
No one would play this without the anime girls, it is complete mobile shit. Like why play it? You can just watch pictures of anime girls in skimpy clothes.

There scary thing is that there are people who would play this without the girls. Maybe even more people, like a lot of ridiculously generic and bad mobile games have inexplicably hundred million players.

I did, the chinese one. Is fun and difficult, those nightmare mission man, like I had to sit and change my whole team but was satisfying as hell when I got the reward girl. Would do it again.

because luckypatcher exists.
also cracked play market to send fake packets so "payments" work in most online games for free.

>All these brainlets crying because they are bad at math

Sorry I don't play superior western games because the girls are dogshit.

Is you faggots gonna post lewds or what

I'll post memes

Sorry user I just want you to play her game

"How much do I have to suck your dick to pre-register user?"

I only know of this game thanks to /mbgg/.

My favourite girl is that one with the long blonde hair in the dress.

I didn't talk about west vs jap. I talked about mobile shit friend.

Superior mobile shit that get cute girls for free vs japanese shit that I have to pay for another shit game. Not like Persona is released every day and FFXV took decades only to be an homo adventure. Compile heart games are as shit as mobiles.

Literally whom that everyone has forgotten about because they can't get her anymore.

Is the user wanting lewds around?

operator girls with ponytails and short gloves/skirts are my fetish

Is the F2000 in this thing? Literally the only good part about something like this is the production of porn.

im only interested i that pantyhose goddess that seems to get a decent amount of art

>pantyhose goddess
I don't know who that is but I agree

>Is the F2000 in this thing?
Yes

Which one? There's several characters wearing pantyhose.

Yeah he's probably talking about WA2000

Don't worry, there's always anons wanting lewds around.

>pantyhose goddess
but which one

The UMP sisters and Type 95 are also wearing pantyhose and they are all popular.

ok you triggered my dick now with the legwear
post more girls

I have a soft spot for the L85, but I don't particularly like her in game art. Enfield-chan though...

Just play something that's already a real game.
youtube.com/watch?v=wCIqRWogDaI
Developers of Dariusburst, by the way.

I know user, I know.

game looks so meh but i like the girls so im hooked now
release date when??

Soon is all we have: gf.sunborngame.com/

They better have at least some of the interface upgrades like queuing moves out on day one, probably not.

my hearto

Last one for me.
Good night thread.

In case people keep asking how many guns in this game
en.gfwiki.com/wiki/T-Doll_Index

Is that an MRZR4?

>which one
i didnt know there were multiples but i was talking about shes pretty much the only one consistently bein drawn with pantyhose on
tho totally welcome the other ones that i didnt know about

Probably, I don't see what else it could be.

>setting is a four way apoc fuckery of skynet/zombies/pollution/WWIII
>throwing robot waifus into the front line because meatbag humans die too often

Ah but that artist love pantyhose, this is Takao from Azur Lane, same artist.

Gay.

They both are mc sexual, nothing gay about one of them encouraging the other to give (you) choco

What are they doing here then?

a yurifag seething.

Everyone forget to mention this game has marriage. Literally the thing I wanted the most in Fire Emblem

yeah that artist is an high class gentleman
bote ikaruga is a godsend, same as player 2 zeppu
i kinda want to pick up the games with his art but im not sure what to think honestly
lately im unironically playing benis bacation since i rolled a ssr so i can somewhat do more stuff now, also im back to playing some shadowverse since recently i kinda got bored of it

>playing censoredverse
Why?
Both Heart of Crown and Eternal Destiny exist on PC.

Don't kid yourself AL and KC are extremely simliar. Both bogged down to hell with RNG

In what way are they similar? AL is an actual game and not a simulator

Which game is that last one?

>Mobileshit have cookie cutter character designs

Looks like you cracked the case Sherlock.

Whats up with the weird 50 steam dollar cash giveaway? Is this game going to be on steam?

I want to fuck a luger p08

so this or Shooting Girls?

You'll get bored with AL's gameplay eventually and just auto everything anyway, so it's basically the same. You can upgrade the girls, the equipment, there's daily quests, get married, and grind for hours for the girl you want. At least KC doesn't have a gacha, And there's more strategy involved in what ships you have to take, while in AL you can just steamroll everything with Belfast/Aniki/BigE/Portland/Ayanami etc. So bored of seeing the exact same ships in PVP

I been rerolling in Alice Gear and almost gave up, for days I been rerolling until I got a 4star fuck. Got bored anyway, I dislike partially voiced events lol and the girls just do grunts like Fire Emblem, hate that shit.

Yeah I've been playing since launch pretty much, already did everything there is to do and I'm just waiting for events now
But that's the same for all gacha mobile games, except this one has a really fair gacha
Still think it's better than no game at all like KC

It's a mobile reskin of KanColle, them releasing not KanColle officially in the west via steam would be one way to drown yourself in weeb bucks.

Girl Frontline, by miles. You even get better girls like Noel Vermillion

All three are by the same artist so it can't really be called cookie cutter.

People aren't usually fond of shit like that regardless.
Wasn't there an artist in FGO that got shit on for pulling the same shit?

I might be wrong but maybe its Arknight, seems they share artist
youtu.be/b1VUt1kE0Pg

That game its just beta I don't know if was released.

It's this game:
jd.gameduchy.com/
Never heard of it though

>Wasn't there an artist in FGO that got shit on for pulling the same shit?
That was because Sakura fag were made and made a huge deal, literally no one complained about Saberfaces or other characters doing the same but they expected something really cool for Sakura since Rin appeared as two godness, Ereskigal and Ishtar, being really cute and Shirou is handled by Takeuchi they were really mad at Parvati being Sakura but looking like Boudica and they harrased the guy on his twitter until he retired from FGO.

Why isn't there still a game like that but with aircraft, as an absolute planefag I'd be all over that shit, especially if they did more modern aircraft.
I know there was Virgin Strike or something like that on DMM but I think it's been literally dead for some time.

Is the gameplay the same as kancolle? That is, not-actually-gameplay-at-all?

What are the chances that they'll subtitle voiced dialogue? I tried Grand Order for a little bit, but I was really put off by no subtitles. Sure, there's a menu with translated lines, but it's a) not in-battle, b) only applies to characters you own, and c) does nothing for voiced dialogue in some cases such as the shopkeeper.

Unfortunately, I doubt that Girls Frontline will be any better in this regard, but I think the absence of good subtitling will take away from getting a good sense of characters. Even if those characters are ultimately one-dimensional waifu bait.

Ah I know the game. I hate chinese voice so I didnt like it, I tested the beta. It was a shoot em up with robot but with top down view, where you tapped the screen you moved the robot and evaded bullets. He could auto-shot but you trigger skills. Loved the girls design, could be popular if released in japan, chinks should stop trying to be secluded.

You mean Ace Virgin?
youtu.be/WsKZVLPMPuM

Nope. The game plays like an SRPG with none of that bullshit, have X type of units or get fucked by RNG, which KanColle loves.

it's kancolle minus random routing and you can shift positions in battle
there's not much gameplay

Looks bretty cool, I'll give it a try.

This fucking guy
Kancolle maps more often then not don't have random routing, they never do with event maos

Reroll is fairly unnecessary for anything besides that one expert event they had the weekend before last anyways, and having watched that video I'm having to reassess that even that might have been doable with a maxed 3* if you were actually good at the game.

Not that the gacha hasn't made me butthurt as fuck by giving me Infinite Rin Works, so far she's pulling at like double the average rate and a 2*+3 when you already have the 4* is so unspeakably fucking useless.

>Open gap in team formation
>single roving drone just waltzes past your squad unharmed
>Your squad drops all of their supplies and walk back home in embarrassment

I'm ashamed to say that has happened more than once.

Western mobiles look hideous specially when they try to do cute girls as well.

>Tfw I have all 4 pf these and dont want to start over on the english release.

I DONT SPEAK CHINK, I CANT DO ANYTHING IN THE EVENTS WHYYYY DO I HAVE SUCH GOOD LUCK

does this shit actually work?

Okay, tell me guys, does this piece of shit have any energy shit or timer like most mobile games?
Why am I even asking, of course it haves.

No, you can spam away sorties as long as you've got the resources to support it.

Okay, and these resources? tell me about them

You've got to send girls to fetch you resources. of course you are limited by those but it's nowhere as limiting as the stamina shit from games like Love Live. You can hoard so much resources that you may be able to sortie for a whole day non stop. That's how you do events.

It's all about logitics.

>favorite gun
>being autistic enough to obsess over murder weapons

you people should be gassed

Then it doesn't sound bad.
I fucking hate the stamina system, I know mobile games are just for wasting time but still.
Thanks for the help, then user.

>writing death threats on the internet
In the gulags, that's where you belong

It does if you're not half retard

don't know, havent seen any art. I'm hoping to see MP5 and FN-P90

Redpill me on this "game": is it better or worse than Panzer Waltz?

you need a rooted phone + busybox for luckypatcher to work properly. then you can either patch individual games for free payments or to remove adds. or you can also patch the play store to do it globally. theres also an xposed module that requires you to patch nothing at all and just werks.

For those interested in the art in the game

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=girls_frontline official_art &ms=1

Atleast Gun Girlz had some fucking gameplay
What the fuck is this lazy shit

why the fuck wouldn't i take out the official_art and just get piles of titties

I don't feel like picking up another mobage
is there an m60 girl?

Post PTRD

There is.

heres your shit on a plate fampai

>there's a public for this
>still no real games about this
It's not fair, where's our hardcore operator as fuck cute girl war game

I want a tank girl game :(

store.steampowered.com/app/263400/War_of_the_Human_Tanks/

Panzer Waltz on android or Nutaku.com have others. This hentai one looks really neat:

Its called Tits'n'Tanks but its hentai
nutaku.net/games/app/tits-n-tanks/

DUDE, I fucking HAVE THAT GAME ALREADY

;_; THOSE POOR HUMAN TANKS

MUH DICK

im still mad upotte! never had any g36c in the anime

and then i see this version and remain mad. how bland compared to shit like the ump sisters