instagram.com/p/BfA2_sPDkqb/
vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

el gordo mas americana...

gross

la creatura...

>la

el goblino...

my god, such a beast is a sight to behold.

Is there a law of the internet for this shit yet?
The attractiveness of someone's online cartoon avatar is directly inverse of their real life attractiveness?

El loco cornudo castrado...

oh god is that a tranny? Please tell me that's a tranny that's been ruined by drugs and hormones and not just a really, really fucking ugly woman

Nice try it's from the UK.

WOW

los errorers de la humanidad...

Finally Chris gets his game

Dios mio...

Yeah, it's a tranny

thats not the only thing hes leaking
*dilates*

Should we still speak in spanish, slav, or scottish?

It's an indie developer in 2018. If in doubt, assume tranny.

More like he is the chic monster

Si sangra, lo podemos matar

Potwór...

When people get cartoon versions of themselves, why are they never the same body type? If you're slightly bulky, not necessarily fat, they still use some skinny adventure time looking fucker. It's so obvious.

Which way though? I genuinely can't tell

*leaks*

mi culo es más bonito

غير حلال

an creutair...

File that one to games I will never buy

We need to exterminate these degenerates like the middle east does without hesitation. I fully agree with them.

Aye, the beastie of the queen's land...

>You can change walk cycle to other genders

Earth should be rebooted

el pollo diablo....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

>Gets deformed mutant vagina
>Still has beard

Eterno goblino de la luz extinguida

BBRRAAAP *INHALES*

Just admit that you would and let's move on

he looks like he smells of sewage, user

lo ogro de las americas..

>The new religious government that came to be established after the 1979 Iranian Revolution classed transgender people and crossdressers with gays and lesbians, who were condemned in shah's era and faced the punishment of lashing or even death under Iran's penal code.

Based Iran.

lmao

la abominacion desoladora...

Och mate, that be the Bogeyman which hides out behind the old bridge and such...

How the fuck is it that we're on the side of the Saudis and the Jews instead of the Iranians? It just baffles me.

Keep reading.

Looks okay then
>zoom
>foot is fat and plump
No thx

I'd shove my head between her legs if you catch my drift

Amen

degenerate thiccucks need to go too

El creaturo...

>I've a fanny!!!

Damn... brb brushing my teeth.

>time to dilate

What did he mean by this?

Հրեշավոր դեւը

not video games

petrodollar deal

wtf I love Saudi Arabia now

Lamuchachamonstua

Asians have no souls

I generally don't give a fuck if you're sucking dick or whatever but something about this makes me genuinely angry. What a disgrace.

Preventing an open wound from healing by stretching it with dildos and butt plugs. It's worse than it sounds.

Do trannies have to shave normally or do hormones somewhat hinder facial hair growth?

I'll never understand how these trannies can't control the facial hair and always have a 5 o clock shadow

You don't wanna know.

los anglo ojos forma de abalorio?

No user. Not even I would.

t. roastie

el diablio dilato

Serious question to all of you railing on her: what would you do if she read this thread? How do you think she would feel? Would you be okay with her reaction?

i'll fuck her someday

>Chop dick off
>I regret chopping my dick off now, I'm depressed :(
I N S A N E
N
S
A
N
E

el dilato luz traga....

>ayncap
Opinion discarded!

Oh boy, what a realistic depiction of this beautiful blue haired angel.

none of that is our responsibility, and he was aware of how people see transpeople before going ahead with all this. it's all on him. we don't have to accept his delusions to spare his feelings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

El chupacabras de la isla

What did he mean by this?

>We will have cute children like their dad (she means white)
The final proof of WMAF insanity

You know what I hate? When people are all "You go girl, you're gorgeous." when they're clearly fucking not.

>it
Kill kill kill

fucking lol'd

Got 'em!

damn why are murricans so fugly?

creatura is a female noun, independently of to who it is refering to, stupid anglo, grammatical gender isn't always related to biological sex

>yfw you're not a tranny

La deformación del mar

This is why I'm against transsexuality. Not because of morals but because of how fucking dangerous it is. 40% suicide rate.

Why?

perfect body shape

nice tits, but how about the asses?

big boobs + no ass is ugly as fuck

I'd rather have a mexican gang treatment than this

Underrated.

Es una abominacion, why would I feel bad that it hurts?

That's life senpai. Everyone makes fun of everyone else.

Wax or laser hair removal should work.

La cis niña con barba!

name? i'd fuck this bitch 24/7

It's just stupid, people need to accept that we just don't have the technology right now to make it work.

You're not turning in a woman, you're turning into a fucking freak.

el perro negro

Carrot Top?

....Beasts all over the shop...

>20cm
ayy bbby girl
i want to go to town on that
its made for cock it has to be good right?
papa doctor made it tight right?

it's a joke you retarded autist

>senpai
I consider you to be subhuman (just my personal opinion)

Glad could make you smile friendo

Just seeing him pretending injaculating is disturbing

>can't into spic

Best girl

I would probably care if it wasn't a fucking raging SJW.

Well it does look like a monster dating game. They'd certainly want some variety in the monsters available.

That’s UK dingus

Dang son. Love you too

even worse

>mfw thinking of it hurting

can anyone explain what is happening here?

What are his thoughts on the tranny situation?

Every woman who already has children is unattractive. Why is anyone cucked enough to bother raising another man's child?

Fascinating. The wonders of science. Now what the fuck did they pull out of him?

>been on Cred Forums for years
>have seen all kind of gore videos
>this is the first time i get chills and feel uncomfortable
why

the game version is a qt, as long as you can forget about how the original looks

holy fuck

will probably get a good laugh
>haha classic 4cheng those rascals

If you can afford HRT and the transition surgery why can't they splurge to have their facial hair follicles surgically burned away or at least waxed.

STOP WALKING AROUND WITH HORRIBLE FUCKING PATCHY STUBBLE OR A FULL 5 O CLOCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You all call her hideous but she has a GF while you are all virgins. Kinda strange.....

I would

el abominación del norte...

It gets a tattoo every time it leaks a big game. What a sad existence.

>that webm
Imagine if your dad was like this

oh, i am sorry

>el muslim creatura

Some people are just desperate/degenerate for any kind of attention/sex, you know "any holes a goal"
>GF

>el diablio dilato

Daily reminder not to lump trans people in with the gay community. We hate trannies as much as you do, shit is fucking gross and we want none of that shit near us.

>she's pregnant
>she just tweeted that her tits are getting bigger very fast
>hitomi said she's bigger than her now
oh sweet baby jesus

thats a self portrait

Even as a kid, something about your manhood getting chopped off just makes me sick to my stomach.

At least she actually does SOMETHING. You just sit on Cred Forums and complain about people you have never met

Faggots have lower standards.

Wait, actual faggots have taste, freaks only mate with freaks.

"She" will never be a woman, no matter what.

I think muzzies were right in dropping their faggot degenerates from buildings. We really need that, badly.

yiff in hell

is that CWC?

Nah, "she" is of the opinion of prison time (hate speech) for mean people like us.

we all know WMAF is fetishism, unlike AMWF or BMWF

>healthy relationships
BMWF, BMAF, AMWF, AMBF,

>average
WMWF, AMAF, BMBF

>fetishism
WMAF

the 40% suicide rate is only reduced by transitioning. its so high because of a combination of dysphoria and everyone else being a dumb cunt like you

I NEED PROVE

What a fucking abomination.

well is it a boy or a girl?

The biggest homophobic people I know are gay, surprisingly. Like I now lesbians that hate gay men and men that hate lesbians. What's up with that?

You got passport and money mister American man. I give you boom boom or suk suk what Eva you wrant

She actually is a woman, because everyone believes it (except you and a few other losers). She has friends, love, fame, a life, she's happy.....and you're just some sad fuck posting online. Lmao

But, user, you don't know that other user. How would you know they just sit on Cred Forums?

Then she doesn't need to worry about us then. Big meanies that we are

And you reply to them. Your point?

Furries are also a shame to the gay community

una bestia antiestetica
el gran terror se cierne
ten piedad, ten piedad de nosotros!

>literally every culture on the planet manages to find stereotypically white features attractive even within their own race and even when no contact with whites have been made
>this is somehow insanity

el frankenstino de los anglos...

Kek

Americano IL GOBLINO!

MERDE!

cтpaшный мoнcтp

>BMWF
>healthy relationships
having a single mother is healthy?

You are worse

N-NANI

Jesus fucking christ

I thought that was why you became a furry.

Hmmmmmm

>transitioning
No evidence that the suicide rates drop at all from mutilation surgery.

she's actually so ugly she's oddly pretty.

>Healthy relationships
WMWF BMBF AMAF

>Bad
BMWF AMWF BMAF etc

>World ending
WMAF

twitter.com/Hitomi_official/status/965193564073312256 I don't think anri has posted any pics of her newly grown tits yet though

>that guy in the Commander Keen getup

el zombieno frankensteino

Can't speak for lesbians but gay men are some of the most misogynistic, transphobic people on the planet. They fucking hate how their movement was taken over by these weirdos who make it about them and turned actual important issues worth fighting for (e.g. gay marriage) into dumb shit like "WHY CANT I USE ANY BATHROOM I WANT" and "WHY ISNT THERE A PREGNANT MALE EMOJI??"

Not to mention trans people are atrocious and gay people want to sleep with other men, not a man pretending he's a woman.

Nice defense bro 10/10

>getting so defensive over a literal freak of nature

Is that you "Laura"?

transgenders being mutilated by politically motivated doctors

This freak has a following with Jim Sterling and his ilk, probably just one of his butthurt fans.

he's not a woman and he'll never be because he doesn't have the biological makeup that determines the nature of a woman

"everyone believes it" is magical thinking and a deadfully pathetic social comedy that'll never change the fact this is a man with a surgical wound where his dick used to be

what in the fuck.

el gran espanto (>ella)

La maldición de los piratas

>posts fur
Please do not lump this furry with gay people. We hate them as much as you do.

Poor kid.

The insanity is in Asian women believing that their hapa kids will be white, they actually look 100% asian and this has a huge effect on the mental state of everyone involved (elliot rodger etc)

Delete this right now. Not joking.

A...user...wanna go out with me?

Oh the irony.

So sweet.

Get help.

"Her" mustache is visible in the best pic you could find

I remember when gaymen used to just suck and fuck in abandoned rest stops. Ah the gold old days.

dead tooth

Good ones

We need to exterminate these degenerates white people. I fully agree with them.

Sounds like a Josef Mengele victim.

TERF women are funny. I seen a thread about them crying how trans people fetishize fucking a cisLesbian cause it means they're truely a woman in the eyes of another

this is now a shork thread

Can transitioning be reversed? If you stop the HRT and mybe take testosterone will your manboobs dissapear and fat redistribute?

cute

Asians are awful though.

How embarrassing.

what discord are all you fuckers coming from jesus christ please fuck off

>what is a social construct
Maybe try reading a book some time

>im no longer a man, am woman now w/ bobs & vegene :)
>oh, i still like women btw :))))))))
EVERY
GOD
DAMN
FUCKING
TIME
WHY THIS SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

She did, but it's for patrons only.

hrt gives real boobs, not man boobs like yours. fat would redistribute eventually though.

>this is what faggots want
kill all lgbt degenerates

>be straight
>tfw not attracted to girls (girls) because they don't have a feminine penis

The dick chopping had to come before the dentist.

t.american

can you fuck that nostril?

You'll get to trigger more people this way
KARA BOGA right?

El goblino...
El atrocidad...
La luz extinguido...

Era una noche oscura en el cerro de Ortega, solo se veían las estrellas brillar como chispas centellantes; cuando Doña Carolina decidió salir un rato a refrescarse en su pequeño patio cubierto con laminas y una enredadera de pasiflora que llenaba todo el techo y perfumaba la pequeña casita.

Salio de la cocina y se sentó en su hamaca tranquilamente; mientras su esposo Baudelio estaba ocupado arreglando sus cosas para al día siguiente irse a trabajar muy temprano en la mañana; todavía estaba arreglando su machete para que tuviera buen filo.

Cuando en ese momento Doña Carolina escuchó ruidos que venían del techo. De repente ella volteo al techo sin pensar, cuándo vio horrorizada como algo parecido a una mano movía las tejas con gran facilidad hasta tener un agujero cada vez mas grande; en eso la pobre mujer le grito a su esposo -¡Baudelio ayúdame algo esta en el techo!
Como su esposo sabia que ella le temía a las ratas no le dio importancia; pero Carolina vio que la criatura de repente paro de mover las tejas de barro y como se asomaba el ser con unos ojos centellantes y negros; ella grito de nuevo.

En eso su esposo finalmente se dio cuenta que algo malo le pasaba, cuando ella empezó a gritarle:-"Trae el machete"; Baudelio tomo el machete y corrió al patio, al ver el movimiento la criatura trato de escapar.

Pero Baudelio al ver que no estaba abajo con su esposa se fue corriendo con su lámpara de mano al techo y lo alcanzo a aluzar con su lámpara, en eso la criatura huyo de un brinco; los dos se quedaron boquiabiertos al ver a un ser que jamás habían visto.

Al día siguiente les daba vergüenza hablar de lo ocurrido la noche anterior pero otros vecinos hablaban de un supuesto ser que llamaban el goblino que andaba por la zona matando animales y también escucho platicar a otros pobladores que lo habían visto rondando el lugar buscando mas victimas

It's a meme you DIP

depends how long, but MAYBE if you've only been on it for like 6 months.
Breast development is irreversible and needs surgery to remove

It's pretty much the same with lesbians.
I've seen stories where mtf trannies try and get with lesbians and most of them are 100% uninterested because surprise surprise they like actual women.

too much soy senpai

Both and laser. Problem is that women need effort to look presentable even if women in general have less hair. These trannies are fat slobs that cant be even arsed to try to look like women.

ah yeah I saw that stuff
>$15 a month for anri
>$20 for hitomi
no thanks

t. atrocidad

You are gay then. Fucking faggot.

Uncanny

>hey it's henry, henry come to visit us! why are you using a green wig henry?

Hapa here. Explain the self-pitying proto-school shooter faggot meme to me.

mutthurt

Fuck off faggot

Where did this "la creatura" meme come from? It's brilliant.

>standing up for this abomination while believing a 15 year old inside joke represents reality.
Fucking welcome to the internet I guess.

>She actually is a woman

If you want to be accepted by society we all need to play by the same rules established by nature, otherwise you'll continue to be a laughing stock, I'll accept your status as a human being, not a woman, but a human being deserving of respect if you respect the rules and accept reality, other than that, what you call "transphobia", which is just fact calling will continue to exist.

>we will never be moderated

HRT can cause permanent hormonal damage and infertility. Shit, taking pills of estrogen isn't necessarily safe for actual women either.

Source?

yeah l'll sure waste more time reading post structuralist/school of frankfurt kikery

thankfully you fucking errors of nature will crawl back underground once western countries turn fully muslim

Cred Forums and /bant/

It's a spin-off of the amerimutt image

La horrienda britanica...

well, atleast modern male to females kinda make it look like a vagina in 1 of 99 cases. In female to male surgeries you just get a fucking hideous lump of flesh between your legs that does not even feel anything because the female organs cannot be repurposed into a dicik.

Also it has almost 100% rate of getting necrosis on it at some point.

>chic monster
Appropriate.

If I'd know this meme would've happened, I might've paid attention in Spanish class.

El monstero de europa

Please be in London

spanish put people into race categories after they went to america and fugged around a whole lot
this meme came back up and combined with the amerimutt meme

This town's finished!

Cred Forums

>I hate fun threads
>i want more nintendo shilling threads instead

I'm also hapa. Basically if your parents are WMAF there's a good chance that your mom married a white man because she thinks Asians are disgusting and wanted white kids. But then you don't turn out white, and you can guess what follows

thank allah for that

a social construct is something created by society, sex is created by nature, biology and evolution, try understanding reality next time

>aussies and limeys
You little faggots may think this is America's future only because this is your current present.

Guess which one didn't botch their face with plastic surgery. It's really easy to tell.

You have to be really fucked in the head to willingly get a fucking rabbids tattoo.

I just want this crazy ride to end, but I guess SJWs want to see this ride to the end and have society crash and burn. Hopefully someone learns from the result of this shitstorm.

Thank you.

It's almost like mentally ill people should get treatment and care instead of being enabled and told they can have the fantasy world they desire only to have reality inevitably dawn on them harder than it does for nuerotypical people.

Whoa hold up that would be problematic and might hurt someones feelings instead of hurting their entire existence. Think of the trans children.

Mommy i posted the meme again! MORE MILKIES MORE TENDIES MORE MORE MORE YAAAAAY

>badelio ayudame algo en el techo
Stop user my sides cannot take it

instagram.com/p/BfA2_sPDkqb/

What? Do you want a reply or something? Jesus.

hrt gives real boobs with breast tissue if you take it properly and know what you are doing
source: it gave me real boobs

>what's a gender
Actually laughing out loud imagining someone being this retarded. But you're just baiting right ;)

You just did the same thing faggot

>Someone inflicts any form of self-mutilation on themselves. wrist slashing etc
>"Oh my god that person needs help they're sick in the head!"

>Cut your dick off and create a giant gaping wound in your ass that you intentionally keep open and prevent healing, and will never be a goddamn vagina no matter how much you want it to be.
>"nope nothing wrong here lol"

Seems pretty tragic when you put it that way. My mom and I actually get along well.

nasty

>Furshit
I'm faggoty as fuck and I hate you.

Same reason why schools keep getting shot up.

What in the actual fuck.

I have this feeling you don't pass.

ol snip-dick from whipnash n warwick innit

The kikes have infiltrated the highest levels of our government and the Saudis have oil plus they buy our weapons.

I can't understand this shit. I can barely read it never cared about learning spanish because there's no mexicans here.

You are missing out, dude.

Bestia z Brytanii...

No penis here mods. Just a lump of thigh that does nothing.

hopw roewur ne

>another mental case
>is an attention whore
Take your nasty flapjacks somewhere else, disgusting.

Why do so many not only tolerate, but actively elevaate and push for these types of """people""" in the industry?

I wish I had a dad

>not learning to dream lucid to live out the fetish of being a girl

it's like you want to live with a pulled pork hole for the rest of your life

He didn't even leak it, a french site leaked it a whole month before he posted about it.

so are you gonna date her in the game?

it's just retards on the fringes of society who can't find any real definition to their lives. Same goes for the ones who actively look for other weirdos just to make fun of them.

This is the kind of muslim bitch that has lost concept what hijab's supposed to be. As a muslim, it's super fun to make fun of them and see them defend themselves.

oh i do. i could show a better pic of it from the front but my gf only lets me show cleavage now.

lol
kys freak of nature
you'll never be a real girl

Please tell me you were a flat chick and not one of these freakshows.

How could you possibly be happy at that?

>cubierto con laminas
láminas

>Salio de la cocina
Salió

>cada vez mas grande
más

>en eso la pobre mujer le grito
gritó

>Como su esposo sabia
sabía

>ella grito de nuevo
gritó

>Baudelio tomo el machete
tomó

>la criatura trato
trató

>y lo alcanzo a aluzar
alcanzó

>la criatura huyo
huyó

>también escucho
escuchó

>buscando mas victimas
más víctimas

ven a verme después de clase ;)

Fug

I remember once my dad made a joke about my mom dating an Asian man, she just went "urgh!!" and made a disgusted face....good times

the one in the middle?

she's the only who looks asian instead of an alien

jesus milky christ

>tfw I'm Black with a literal lily white 10/10 goddess as a girlfriend

I love reading this shit. To think of the insecurity you'd have to have to make this, let alone save it on your computer. Holy shit

As-Shaytan binti Al-Buritaniyah

Sam Hyde is legit schizophrenic though. You shouldn't take advice from a psycho.

sure
>patreon
nevermind its never coming out

El imperialista embrujado

I'm hoping that several decades from now I'll be able to become a sexy cyborg because fuck the current surgery shit I'll stick to ERP and lucid dreams.

That's fucking disgusting even through clothes. This reassures me that small tits are the true patrician choice.

I giggled like a girl when I learnt that Jazz cant get a surgery because "her" penis is so small that it cant be crafted into a hole and they are considering repurposing a part of the intestine to work as a vaginal cavity.

Oh and the kid is chubby as fuck now too.

at least google does a decent job translating spanish, unlike using it to translate moonrunes

*Leaks from disgusting neo-vagina ax-wound*

>someone spent time in their life to make that collage
Wh*tes truly are pathetic

People live like this?

Ironic that you posted that since sam fucked a tranny

is that final? are they going to make a penishead too or is it just staying as a sausage?

tape worm?

Friendly reminder Christine had her own booth at Magfest and was extremely popular and sociable.\

>you will never meet a qt ginger girl at a con and get free hugs from her

Being schizophrenic doesn't make you a psychopath. But yes he is mentally unstable which makes him slightly entertaining, kind of like trannies.

I have no idea who you're talking about but holy shit that is funny

gender is the same as sex, just because some of your failed "intelectuals" decided to turn it into something else doesn't make it real

do wh*Te girls really like the BBC or is it just a meme?

مخلوق

Is it true black people love white people's farts?

I want someone to hold me down and inject me full of something that will kill me in under 10 minutes. Please.

Rather have Nintendo shilling threads than this

>ven a verme después de clase ;)
Sure, no problemo.

>gender is the same as sex
Nope! Objectively wrong. Bye!

I used to know a really cute transboy that completely failed at passing in the cutest way possible. I hope she never gets an operation/takes hormones. I'd let her use his dildo on me as long as xhe reciprocated.

They are not fringe when they can dictate policies.

In the Muslim world it's not gay if you're doing the penetrating.

Joseba de Carglass...

maybe if l had killed myself a couple of months ago l might have had a chance to be reincarnated as her kid why must l fail at everything

painfully obvious edit

spongy material to prevent fluids getting in the way during surgery.

This looks like some back alley shit, though. A nurse using a fucking FLASHLIGHT? What is this, my dad's fucking garage when I was 10 years old?

In actual, real hospitals they have proper lighting systems. I live in bumblefuck wisconsin, and I've worked in several hospitals, and this is some backalley shit.

"mi papá tiene 30 años"
my dad is 30 years old
"mi papa tiene 30 anos"
my potato has 30 assholes
accent marks are important but too much effort on a keyboard

jesus, I would need more than a facemask to get anywhere near chris

It's only because he's a trainwreck meme. He's not popular because people actually fuckin like him. Imagine deluding yourself into thinking free hugs from people that literally lmao @ your life regularly means that you're popular.

How's his septic vagina doing?

Only you retards believe these people actually have any impact on civilization.
It's nothing more than a cultural movement for the mentally ill. If you think you have to stand up to the SJW boogeyman then you are fucking stupid

>wasting time of their life to make that collage

that's sad

What am I looking at

black girls love white dudes provided black dudes aren't around to see them love white dudes

>bigger than hitomi
Jesus fucking christ I want her to be my wife
I will gladly take care of my wife's son

Why dont anti nintendo shitposter just go to Cred Forums if dont like videogames

Oтвpaтитeльнaя твapь

>wear facemask
>now no one will see my stubble

El goblino, El monstro, La creatura, La abominación, El monstruo arenoso del tiempo, El fin del mundo, La oscuridad devoradora de luz, El ogro de las americas...

Santa Maria de Cármen, siempre deben orar por los santos misericordiosos y por el santo padre creador.

Por providencia divina pido a Cristo, nuestro señor salvador, proteja a esta pecadora de todos los males y angustias, que la libre de las garras oscuras de el goblino, la creatura de las profundidades.

Amén.

Why the fuck would I care?

Ding ding ding.

Hitomi looked better from before though she should've stopped altering it 2 surgeries before.

Anri on the other hand what the fuck, she was a natural beauty. What fucking imbecile convinced her that she needs surgery.

¿porqué a Cred Forums le dio con hablar español como el culo?

la asesino de la pureza genetica...

Like what?

>Objectively
your delusional social constructivist view of reality does not constitute objectivity you puss leaking gash wound having retard

Do you have the balls to be this edgy in real life

Did he ever leak something that was really uniqoe in any way?
I remember him shiting the bed when he said the Cred Forums leak about the E3 in 2016 was all wrong.
He claimed something about Spltoon 1 port orsomething?There it is

Thats final. Most of the time you cant even pee theough them, but instead of a small hole under the shaft.

FtM surgeries are hackjob since no one regulates who can do them and how. Its fucking disgusting how body mutilation like this is allowed when the patient wont get anything good out of it.

>when they can dictate policies.
I don't think they can.

>con hablar

Girls like guys with big dicks that can use them right. Color is irrelevant buddy boy.

I like to eat her ass, but only degenerates like farts hombre.

>they are starting to post disgusting webms
>shut it down

El ogro de los anglos...

That ginger is Pat's(Super Best Friends) girlfriend

>So where is her feminine penis

El espectro de Gibraltar

Why would you mutilate yourself for RP?

Women aren't born with dresses.

cyka

Fuckin' ell m8, what a fukin state ay? I'd nae touch that hing wae the buisness end of a barge pole. Ken what i'm sayin aye?

Face like a sack a' tatties just shagged a turnip.

Is it wrong to think these people should be killed or at the very least exiled from society?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

el abominación del isla incesto...

you have it backwards

they're a symptom of the degeneracy of the modern west, certainly not responsible for it but the most egregious proof of how nonsensical and fucked up our world is

my town is 95% White and I have a bunch of Asians and Black women sending me messages. I have no fucking clue where they come from but they want my big white penor.

>porqué
por qué

>con hablar
por hablar

ven a verme después de clase ;)

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

La creatura de las islas del te.

To be fair, Paige has a gigantic jaw. She's more of a man that any of the best friends.

>he
You have a tranny fetish lol

Cred Forums honestly shouldn't be moderated at all. Maybe then this board would have less normal shitters ruining every single thread

This is literally the 4th time on Cred Forums I've seen 3rd world shiiters try to call someone they think is American a goblin or creature, only to be later revealed it's from their homeland lmao! fucking Eurocucks, go build your lego cuckshed that Mohammad bought for you

I don't believe you

A nadie realmente le importa el porque/por que/por qué

scary stuff m8

The only thing she ever 100% got accurate was the Mario + Rabbids game, and it was already leaked by an obscure Japanese gaming website. She just translated it when the article came out and claimed she was the first EVER person to get this information. All her other accurate leaks were obvious things that were already announced with the Switch reveal trailer.

what's up with this spic meme? how does it strarted?

>time for some steamy shemales

but they are born with boobs and vagina, and more importantly you're not born with a scalpel, a doctor and money to perform a mutilation

I'm in love

t.buttblasted amerilard

It would just turn into /pol2/

tinder doesn't count it's a meat market and those women are gobbling up cocks without any discrimination. it's not you; it's them.

el defensor de la oscuridad...

but they're born with ovaries, a womb and a vagina, and don't need to get butchered and haphazardly put back together to play that sick practical joke you call transitioning

t. la creatura

la ambición

El pecado original

Don't worry a white women made it and they want to be blacked. You can tell because there's no sources and it implies a white man of any value would have a relationship with a sheboon.

that a 10/10 in bongland

el perdido beatle...

could just be a staged picture. Just like Christchan pretending he's post op because he's liking his mom's hormonal supleants while fingering his taint wound.
The facial haird of htat dude proves he doesn't undergo any chemical therapy after all

>Amerimutt, also known as Le 56% Face, is the nickname given to a series of illustrations depicting a mixed-race American who identifies as white, referencing a statistic that whites compromise 56% of the American population.

>Amerimutt functions essentially as the latest meme in a rivalry between American and European users of Cred Forums. Stemming from the European migration crisis, American users have been criticizing Europe for letting in refugees from non-white countries. Amerimutt serves to point out the hypocrisy of these American users by reminding them that their country is extremely diverse itself, with the United States’ population only being 56% white.

Who cares what people do with their bodies? As long as they don't bother me.

>spic
>how does it strarted?

Holy fuck

>Girls like guys with big dicks that can use them right. Color is irrelevant buddy boy.

This.

Men prefer vaginas with a pinkish hue, though.

Fuck off Cred Forums. This is from Cred Forums. Stop stealing stuff you fucking faggots like you always do.

No he's not lol

except that Cred Forums is moderated and you can't have fun threads there

>That Belmont Stride

Not even trying to pass.

Okay but you're both talking entirely about sex as distinct from gender.

I'd rather take Boco.

t. Abdul

We all gonna get big titty latina gfs this year
Hop in the train son

All Hitomi had was her tits. Anri was always prettier. This seals the deal desu.

not that user but let this be a lesson to all that you can tell one of these SJW types from a mile away. Just from the way you write out the responses you make, the woman-like sly smugness you think you've earned by being so clearly better for the room you're in and """educating""" us mere peasants.
Why do you even honestly come on Cred Forums? you aren't going to change minds to your world view, so why come when you are just going to be treated like the outsider you are? do you enjoy being victimised? It legitimately confuses me.

La... BLIMEY WOOD YA' LOOK A' THA' WOT A BEEYUTE LESS GE' CLOSAH AND POKE DAT CREATURE SHALL WE?

Made me laugh pretty hard, you win.

Since when do you need chemical therapy for a doctor to mutilate your penis into a vagoo?

What's the point in having a girlfriend if you have to cut off your dick to get one? Did he wish for one with a monkey paw or something?

I do not have enough As to describe the level of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I'm experiencing.

Why is this transphobic trash STILL FUCKING UP. DO YOUR JOBS MODS

You Americlaps should be happy that you don't have to contend with bill C16 where you are legally required to acknowledge and call Trans, otherkin, ect. by their preferred pronouns.

t. whiter than you mohammed

La atrocidad

El. ricardo sanches jamal whinderson

hahahaha

>doing Frankenstein-tier body modification experiments on humans is not only allowed but encouraged
I don't even know anymore.

I come here out of habit after 10+ years and to occasionally still talk about video games. And of course if I come across some right-wing science denier shitposting I might as well add my two cents.

Because this is Cred Forums

>t. Abdul
Dude, you don't get it, do you?

>Reduced

How so? they've wen through a sometimes irreversible action and now have to roll that dice with everyone they encounter and hope they aren't looked at funny for breathing. I can't imagine pressure like that is going to put off suicidal thoughts when in most cases the mere mention of their original name is enough to send them into a small fit.

holy shit, i cant breathe

it should, por que (2 words) is why, porque (1 word) is because, very important distinction

Yes, this is true. Nothing against black girls, but I've never been into it

>Don't worry a whie woman made it and they want to be blacked
>Calling anyone a baboon when you type like this

Sure thing hoss.

>transphobic
gtfo you literal human stain

Look at that dude. A fucking beard and he calls himself a girl. It's disgusting.

this but unironically

>"What are 25+ Cred Forumstards playing" threads get deleted
>this thread - 416 replies and 105 images omitted
Why I even keep coming here?

>A-user, you're awake!
>I was so worried I put too much in your drink...
>Don't panic, I promise you'll be able to move soon!
>You were so nice to me during my inFamous run, I-I swear I heard you clapping a lot!
>Nobody else is nice to me, so I knew I could trust you, it's an emergency!
>You see I...
>I left my dilation rod at home!
>The roofie wasn't the only drug I put in your drink, but - but don't worry!
>I only need you for about half an hour, at the most! Just enough to prevent the mucus inside from coagulating.
>I promise it will even feel good after a little bit!
>I knew I could count on you, user.
>We're going to be so close after this.

Imagine being deluded enough to believe that you're a woman in mans body.
It's so ridiculous, mutilate your genitals into a damp flesh socket or just a decorational and non-functional lump of meat if you're going the other way.

Trannies are disgusting, and that comes from a bi guy.

Trans should be exterminated
T. gay

Kill yourselves you colossal faggots.

El resentido...

el obesidad pesadilla...

el aborto de la naturaleza

you fuck

uh but that sound like morals to me. Morals arent shit you do because some magic guy in the sky told you, its for the preservation of human life.

>creatura
nigga atleast spell it right

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I do when you someone who is clearly a man comes to you and you greet this man with a male pronoun and they become so furious with you that they demand they speak to your manager and that you are fired.
Fortunately my bosses are aware of this and don't personally agree with it and told this man they would speak to me about it which resulted in my manager and his manager and I all having a laugh about it.
But just imagine this lone, deluded fool, running around society, screaming at people for misgendering him and imagine how many people these days actually take him seriously.

>politically motivated
it's not political, it's money. those trans people require lifetime medication, and the surgery alone will pay the doctor a new car. and of course there's psychotherapy, and plastic surgery. Basically they are a cash cow at every level.

No way i am watching this shit again,i barely erased it from my memory
Nice try Satan.

>reality is transphobic

mulher horrível... eu digo homem, aberração da natureza

Long story short, there are a bunch of self-hating hapa shitposters who come from reddit and make excuses for being fat, having weak personalities, being unhygienic, being shy around women and dressing extremely poorly with their genes and how terrible it is that whites go for asian women.
The main guy behind it doesn't look particularly asian at all (desu I have some doubts if he actually is hapa, most of his agenda seems to be making them vote Democrat in US elections) and spams blacked shit on Cred Forums by his own admission. (tiger something or other)

they do bother you as they have been given power to change laws and societal norms, you have to pull your head out of the sand sooner or later

kek

>that thumbnail
>that many replies
Oh no no no no

El salado de hamburguesa landia

la cabeza caliente de goblinos

This, muslims are based

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

london?

Its wrong not to think that user,any normal person can see that someone that goes thru that shit isnt even close to sane.

la bosta del piso

This is why you treat your phimosis guys

>she
LOL

This
t.homofaggot

if you are American and you can't handle this banter you need to leave Cred Forums
we have called everyone under the sun something
we have even made both sweeds and leafs nothing but jokes
if you can't take it don't give it

it's
just
a
meme

this was so innocent and humorous in comparison

Got more?

>white
They're Amerimutts and bead-eyed Anglomudslimes.

fucking. delete.

That's probably healthier for the woman and child than being beaten by a nigger every day.

>be female
>walk into ladies restroom
>see this

wat do?

Eurasian Tiger.

Look at that fucking facial hair. It's a fucking mentally ill dude.

>you greet this man with a male pronoun and they
It's already too late. You are already willing to use the singular they. There is no singular they. There is no third option, it's he or she.

But the key here is the person has to be passing. That's when i decide how i treat him or her. If it's some dude in a wig with a 5o'clock demanding to be treated like a woman i'll tell him to fuck off. But if it's a dude that i would swear is a woman then i'll treat him like a woman. Simple as that.

The irony is you're taking this more seriously than anyone else here. Good job retard.

All homosexuality should be exterminated
t. national socialist straight aryan

because it's the same thing

>science denier
that's your side though, you're biology deniers

wait you... you can't be implying gender studies are "science" right? oh nononono hahahahahaha

el enojo del bicho

Smell receptors initiated, sensors at maximum output, being inhaling subroutine.

canarias?

More like virgin Cred Forums

i bet you think hitler was bad huuuh

>I'm a woman because biology doesn't matter, only my subjective reality matters
>science denier

Americans are so fucking thin skinned

Google image search sees that as Antichrist. Works for me.

jej

The country where this comic came from looks like pic related right now

Women aren't born with dresses.

t. soyboy resetera

Its even hard to me to acknowledge that kind of degenerate as a person,so not only i dont care i would also be happy if he felt like shit reading stuff like this.

No one on our side is denying biology, I assure you. It's pretty inescapable. I assure you people who perform SRS have a better grasp of anatomy than you do.

Stories like this is why the "right side of history" argument makes me laugh. Whether you're for or against transgender acceptance, medicine is going to work out far better methods of managing it than this and we'll no doubt look back at SRS like we look back at bloodletting or mercury therapy today.

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDO

No one is born dressed you tard, but women are born with vaginas and ovaries.

>americans still believe they don't live in a 56% mixed shithole

>go on a blind date that a friend set up
>get there early
>feeling good with a boutique of cute flowers
>dream of our meet up and how it will be told to our children
>tell them how we first met up
>I bet she's gorgeous
>she most likely knows how to cook too
>our wedding will be beautiful
>waiter comes
>ask for classy wine, no lower than 600 greens
>feeling really good about this
>see "her" come
>

I see no hope in humanity lads, all I want now is for science to evolve enough so I can stimulate my brain by a virtual reality program. I can't stand this.

you know whats sad? she has quite nice eyes, but you can actually see that she does not give shit about hygenie and or physical health (obese).
She would be top tier waifu if not for this thigns

La furia del deforme

el butthurto ameritarda

Literally who

>used to fantasize about having boobs
>used to watch shemale porn
Thank God I was too autistic to fit in with the popular group when I was a teenager or they probably would have convinced me to get my dick chopped off by now.

Exactly the point.

el culo dolido

>No one on our side is denying biology
but that's wrong faget

putting a dress is not assigning gender, putting a dress is going along with a gender and a sex which was already created at birth, we're just playing along, if you want to play along in a different direction that's called SEXUAL ORIENTATION not gender.

apologise

There's a male to female tranny child who has their own show that Cred Forums used to meme about.

Holy fuck, what a beast.
>the nose knows

>short hair Anri
MY
FUCKING
DICK

White men don't go for asian women at all though, white women are the most attractive females that every other race wants. Asian women are all brown, have flat faces and are bigger cunts then white women. We're in a tumultuous period before modern men create a surrogate for the female body and womb and modern women are incorporated into the darker races. Once that happens everyone will be way happier.

>tlc shit

far, deep south
southern than the south could south

My sister would watch this show an sometimes I'd overhear it. I'd imagined xher being skinny. Maybe even well transitioned given how young she started.

Sexual orientations are a meme. There's no point in any sexual or romantic relationship if it doesn't let you have children.

>Yuros still believe they don't live in an Islamic caliphate run by Merkel's 4th Reich

>No one on our side is denying biology

and yet anyone can be a woman just by thinking about it

Your counter-meme sucks.

take me with you penguin

>fusing with (((((((((((him))))))))))))) so you will always be connected

>putting a dress is not assigning gender, putting a dress is going along with a gender and a sex which was already created at birth
lmao

No m8, you don't understand. You're not going along with anything. It's a social construct. The idea that dresses are a feminine garment has no basis in biology.

>if you want to play along in a different direction that's called SEXUAL ORIENTATION not gender.
How wrong can one man seriously be? Sexual orientation is who you like to fuck.

They do, mutt posting dulls the pain a lil bit

Glad to see Cred Forums is finally losing

>seriously believing coalburners are a statistically significant part of the population
user pls

Mhmm. There's no point in any food beyond rice, beans, and water either. The mass adoption of a nutrapaste meal substitute and the elimination of all human inefficiency is humanitie's next step.

El error divino...

Glad to see we still trigger you

It's merely the counter-culture being a counter-culture. Next time a democrat wins, it'll probably go back to dick-sucking every right wingers out there.

el mojón peludo

Black panther my brother

ITT: butthurt americans

Sé que el español es mas jodido de aprender que el inglés pero por lo menos podríais hacer el esfuerzo de mirar en un diccionario online o algo eh...

was an alright thread guys

El meme es más gracioso así.
T.brasileño

your country sucks.

el gallego musulmán

Soy un espic, los errores gramaticales y de género de las palabras son a propósito.

Jodete, esto no es cosa de dios. Es una abominación creada por Estados Unidos y sus hombres plagados de soya. Que nuestro Señor y salvador Jesus cristo nos proteja a todos.

es el de la yo quiedo taco bell....

>he thinks usa is not a shithole

El accidente de la creación celestial...

Humans are hardwired to want to produce children. Childless marriages fail, no matter if they're between a man and woman with problems, or any other combination that is completely incompatible to begin with.

El chupacabras britanico.

>bump limit

But marriage isn't "hardwired" to begin with, it's a social and legal institution.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAA I ANT MUH SAFE SPACE I ANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I ANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I ANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME AAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

La barba de Cthulhu

You clearly don't live anywhere that has any sizable black population. I dare you to take a road trip a few states south and walk into a walmart.

I've read this before, but that morbid curiosity thing makes me read it again every time. Breaks my heart. I know this place is practically Cred Forums at this point, which means no sympathy, no empathy, all angst and cynicism, but it genuinely breaks my heart to read someone living with such confusion and regret. And anger, at the fools who advocate this madness.

we still have freedom of speech, euro goblino

>Soy

Padre Nuestro que estas en los cielos... santificado sea tu Nombre... venga a nosotros tu reino... hágase tu voluntad en la Tierra como en el Cielo...

Danos hoy nuestro pan de cada día... perdona nuestras ofensas como también nosotros perdonamos a los que nos ofenden... no nos dejes caer en la tentación y líbranos del mal...
AMÉN...

>Childless marriages literally always fail and there's no point in coupling if you don't have children. No, evidence to the contrary doesn't matter, I'm right. Fuck you.

Shit, I better tell my uncle that after his 32 happy years and counting, its not gonna work out.

But there is. Young human males are more bias for things that are identified as masculine. It even is reflected in prime apes. There is no social construct when it is biologically hardwired into us.

Spanish is just an uglier caveman portuguese,so i wont bother learning it 100% pablo.

la mujer objetivamente horrible...

Soy una perra ahora

umad

thx for the (you)s boys

It's actually worse than the memes.

>Spanish is just an uglier caveman portuguese
ebin joke joao

They are if you're not a nigger stuck with small tribe genes. Men taking responsibility for their children and the woman bearing them has been part of what a human being is for as long as large population cities have existed.

Cred Forums triggered again lmao