Cred Forums BTFO

Why would you by an on the rails game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcXqTMBDQ1A
twitter.com/commegism
twitter.com/commegism/status/834188220564897792
youtube.com/watch?v=0vAY0VQw7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What game is he talking about? Who's Daniel?

>post image with no context
>BTFO

KCD : Daniel Vávra

Good, open world is cancer.

Mafia 2 was good, stay mad twitter shill.

Here faggot.

Open world was a newer and interesting concept back then, Now it means filler content and repetitive shit tier quests.

What is this nigger talking about, you could explore Mafia 2's world inbetween missions. The fact that it had a tighter narrative than most open world games doesn't mean you can't explore.

Except that's not open world, that's ubisoft/bethesda games.
BotW is a whole other kind of open world. So is GTA. So is New Vegas.

He has a hammer and sickle in his name, he's a fucking retard. Mafia 2 was great, the narrative was amazing.

autoban all twitter screencaps

honestly it's accurate, the game allows very little room for roleplaying. I agreed to drink with a priest and 2 seconds later I was slapping asses, fighting guards, and fucking barmaids. It felt like I was raped desu, I never gave consent

Soy boys just like to walk around hn games, gameplay is too confrontational and laced with toxic masculinity.

Who is Ben munise

Played that last night. Amazing.

I imagine all three have a pretty
Interwoven storyline? There are pleny of times in kcd you can go off and do other stuff too. Sounds like the guy in op never got past the tutorial.

>not a single RT

>Sounds like the guy in op never got past the tutorial.
I doubt he played it. People like this are fucking annoying.

>I imagine
How have you never played any of those games? What the fuck? GTA is like, 8 different games across 5 generations? BotW was last year's greatest hit? New Vegas is essential Cred Forumscore?
Go back to pol

Apparently he is a Professor in the Theater department at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
That's why his tweets about videogames are very important.

BOTW is low budget Skyrim, nintenbro

I just never have. None of them interest me. Im sure in those times I was playing games you havent played as well, it isn't a big deal.

@407326891
Ok my dude

All he said was that the open world aspect of Mafia II was empty and had fuck all to do, which is absolutely right.

No, he said you weren't allowed to explore, which is bullshit.

Why are commies tolerated?

Literally who?
Twitter threads should be illegal.

>BotW is a whole other kind of open world
lol no. Its literally a ubi game with less to do somehow. If I didn't have xenoblade i would completely regret buying a switch

>hammer and sickle in name
>retarded opinions
every time

>Listening to communists ever
wew lad

On rails games are the best. Give me House of the Dead 2 over this AAA shit any day.

What was the last good On Rails game you played Cred Forums? I think that, not counting rereleases like ReZ Infinite, mine would be Sin and Punishment 2.

>This game isn't designed around what I want, what a piece of shit!
Uh, it's been advertised as following the one characters story... And yes there is plenty to explore in the game you're not on a rail. This nobody probably hasn't even played the game.

>jank
These cunts do indeed raid Cred Forums it seems

>Butthurt auties

On in the age of Let's Plays, watching a 4 hours stream of boring e-celeb constitute as playing video games.

Fucking hell Nintendogaf give it a break.

This! It is literally in his ideology to ruin consumerism.

Why are Nazis?

The fuck is he talking about?
>hammer and sickle
KCD, of course
Twitter threads should belong in /trash/ or /bant/

I went back and reloaded the game from an earlier save because of that.

It irked me at first but then I realized it kinda made sense that getting incredibly drunk would cloud your judgement and make you do stupid things.

good christians shouldn't be drinking anyway.

>people are actually defending this shit game

>So is New Vegas.
As in a bunch of locations lazily distributed side by side with little regard for how the world ends up like. Might as well have used the old world map system.

I actually didn't the first time, but had to reload a save because the game literally wouldn't let me through the door after I finished it.

It also said the quest failed because I failed to earn his trust by refusing to drink with him, so I thought fuck it I'll do it to make him happy

but yeah there should have been more choice between "i'll drink a sip or two to make you happy" and "I agree to have an orgy and fight the city guard". At least force me to drink a few times to I acknowledge im getting really drink and shit might happen

I dunno, trying to like this game but it has a lot of problems. That was when I last played and I don't even know if I want to redo the quest failing to earn the priests trust or continue after the orgy.

They aren't.

What does that even mean? It's like clunky. No please be more specific. Game reviews were a mistake.

>That's why his tweets about videogames are very important.

I love how you pointed out NV for that flaw but not BOTW

>communism
unironically better dead than red.

>No gameplay? No big deal, my gay san francisco friend made this ;)
>No gameplay and faggy hipster writing? 10/10, my trans-queer bilateral suplex-oriented friend in portland made this ;)
>Gameplay? Well...I don't know.....oh no, did a person whose mildly right-leaning make this game? REEEEEEEEE NAZI 0/10
First person who tells me to go back to Cred Forums gets his fucking cuck head slammed into the pavement and his AIDS-ridden body burned alive. I don't tolerate SJW bullshit on Cred Forums.

They aren't, and that's my point.

>literal who
>hammer and sickle

I love the smell of sage.

I think it's ape speak for clunky.

Why would I, BOTW actually looked like land. NV is the laziest open world map I ever experienced and I like the game.

lol

It's funny how all these commies usually have nothing to do with actual working class and usually hold gratuitous positions in some institutions, basically just leeching off of something.

But your initial post described BOTW perfectly.

>cuck
My post-2012 brother! We sure showed those apolitical pussies here what's what

If you fail the quest with the priest, just go talk to the bailiff and he'll tell you where to go next.

they aren't
you think a person could go on twitter, put on swastikas, talk about how we need to stop the Jews and then not be fired from teaching on a university?

If you don't get in the church fast enough to give the sermon you fail and he gets booed and pissed. I was fucking around and had to reload to do it fast enough. It's stuff like that were the game really shines. Like the boar chase with the royal shithead. I failed that too.

He can always go into politics though. And he can keep his twitter account too.

>"on the rails game"
I just guessing this faggot is some """"gaming journalist""" because he clearly does not know fukcing shit about what his talking about and is using a term that has noting to do with what hes trying to shit in. Kek

is he talking about kingdom come? cause he is right.

LITERALLY FUCKING WHO IS THIS AND WHY DO YOU CARE

Tenure is a commie's wet-dream. That's why so many of them are drawn to "working" at a university.

Neither should be.

>2% popular support, here we go

So is he telling the truth?

I thought KCD was Mount and Blade with the RTS elements cut out and replaced with RPG.

>16 likes

stop posting your literal who twitter for attention.

>mafia 3 follows the exact opposite design philosophy
>fails miserably, dev team faces massive lay offs

Meanwhile...

Deep inside you know that you wanted it. Now come here and kill me if you can

pretty much
I like the game but the gameplay is very bad
there's a loading screen before every conversation

No. After you get through the prologue, which takes a few hours, you can do whatever. But I would at least learn how to sword fight. Then you can literally run off and do whatever. The story turns you into like a detective which is cool. But in general you can miss out on all sorts of shit. Like there is a mission where you have to go with this group of soldiers to a farm, I fucked off and they left me, so I had to ride out there by myself. Each quests have a bunch of different branches and outcomes based on performance. But you don't have to do any of that after the prologue.

The game isn’t on-rails though

This is just some casual baby upset a time trigger went off while he was dicking around

>tfw McCarthy was right
>Now commies can openly be traitorous scumbags with pride

Mafia is better than Mafia 2, but both are great.

I was so pissed about Mafia 3. It was a sad end to a great franchise.

>autistic sjws cant put more than 2 hrs to find out the game completely opens after returning to skalitz
also mafia 2 is good

Too bad for them that those cunts are too lazy and talentless to ever actually reach that goal.

I recall hearing somewhere that some bitch was demanding to get a tenure simply because she was some sort of indian or some shit, while she had never done anything of note.

Mafia 2 would have been great if not for 2k execs fucking the dev team and not allowing them to complete the vision. They put a literal dudebro in charge of producing the game. It's a miracle it's even the shadow of what it hoped to be.

This is a pissed Pablo link but listen to how he addresses cut content.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcXqTMBDQ1A

>Dumb twitter screencap about gameplay critique
>Cred Forums turns it into political shit in under 20 minutes because autism

>polya
So he's an actual cuck.

They legitimately thought this is what people wanted out of the mafia franchise. Appealing to fad political movements like BLM. This is what you get when you give games to entitled well to do sjw in one of the wealthiest counties of the country.

I didn't have a horse at that point, so I had to run after him and when I found him he'd been tied up by cuman bandits. I left him there to stew for a bit for being such an asshole while I ran back to camp and grabbed the armor I'd left behind because who needs armor to go hunt rabbits?

It's funny he actually asked me what took me so long after that.

Shit like this is why Twitter screenshot threads should always be a permanent ban.

I watched it, what did they cut?

>agreed to drink
>didn’t give consent
If you are getting shitfaced with a monk, what the hell do you expect to happen. Pray harder to God?

>Hammer and sickle
Hes just mad because there are no nigger in the game

>implying he isn't a blatant butthurt leftist mad that there's no kangz in this game

I'm a minority, faggots like him make me look bad

The worst part about mafia 3 is that the gameplay itself was actually fucking fantastic, they just for whatever reason made the open world progress just the stupidest most boring shit.

Before you can even start taking out the warehouses and stuff in a district you have to sit through fucking stupid unskippable cutscenes that tell you where to go, and it all revolves around doing enough "damage" to draw out the mob boss of the area.

It shoulda been like- if you want you can focus on killing the guy's thugs, blowing up his shipments, ect ect and have the entire district run on a clock where certain areas are doing certain things at certain times. So if you want to ambush money or drug or gun shipments you gotta do it at certain times, and there are certain times the most goods will be in certain warehouses.

Oh shit the first Mafia is on Steam?

Remember when that used to be just a joke? Good times.

Trains. Something featured in promo material and in mafia 1. Also tons of weapons cut, originally you were going to be able to explore ww2 Italy. The giant dlc arcade mission packs were planned for in game content with story, but removed so 2k could sell it for more shekels later.

>says "bc" instead of because
Instant red flag

The game failed because it’s typical open-world ubishit with the only good stuff edited together and put on Youtube

With music cut due to licensing. Just pirate it.

>Marxist-Leninist historian. Studying revolutionary theatre, radical performance, and emergent systems. PhD student and instructor at LSU. Married to @commegism!
Is this satire? This has to be satire.

>implying someones opinion on twitter matter

>I don't know how character limits work

You're about as dumb as the character limits themselves

You can drive around the map in Mafia 2 though. Fuck all to see but it was comfy driving around during the 20s with the radio on.

Wait, what the fuck is "polya"? I google it and it gave me a Hungarian mathmatician.

>Appealing to fad political movements like BLM.
It had nothing to do with police brutality though and in fact it was set in the American South in the 60s so if anything it was about the original Civil Rights movement, if at all? But really just more of a revenge story?

Polyamorous. Left speak for textbook slut.

Presumably “Polyamorous” also known as “I want to fuck people other than my husband and he better accept it or he’s erasing my identity”.

Report these threads

>watch multiple streams of it
>every single one gets almost all entertainment value from the glitches and shoddy programming
>every single one ends with "wait that's it?" once they reach the credits
it really does just seem like an elder scrolls/witcher wannabe without any of the pull of the setting.
the dialogue and interactions are pretty good at least. henry is a good lad

I have a life

I'd agree. Gameplay was solid, but definitely had bugs. The plot was horrible. Vito is a completely different as a character and has aged a ton. Burke sucks, Cassandra sucks. The game is 90% mandatory side quest to progress the story. Bought the complete version on sale. The dlc where you go to an island on some spy shit was probably the best part of the game.

The story though, dear Lord. They seemed to really think they were telling an important one. I hated the documentary footage being cut in every five minutes.

>I'm a minority
if you were a minority, you wouldn't open up with this

TES setting has a pull?

I really wish it wasn't because it has the best fucking shooting mechanics of any game I've ever played within the last 10 years. Well, it sucks at first because you have almost no ammo which is antithetical to what makes the game fun, but you can get ammo upgrades pretty quick.

Give it a pirate at some point, it's actually bretty gud.

>guns almost all feel amazing
>hipfire/firing while moving looks and feels badass and amazing
>this encourages fast, mobile play while spraying bullets at enemies to supress them
>when you do hit enemies they react very viscerally and of course differently depending on the bodypart you hit and from what angle
>occasionally enemies will be wounded and lie on the ground writhing in pain waiting for you to execute them

Some of the most fun I've had in games is walking up behind two guards, whistling and then when they turn around pumping them full of lead with the revolver. Take the shooting system and put it into a punisher game and you have a fucking masterpiece.

What is Twitter's videogame?

I think you're underestimating the impact of those three games. I'm, 27, have been gaming on PC for so long that I pretty much learned how to write opening games on DOS, have had a console since I was 7 or 8 and I don't remember a point in my gamer life in which Zelda and GTA weren't huge household names.

>commie woman
>fat
Why is this always a thing?
Do they actually like communism, or do they just want a famine so they can finally lose some weight?

it's literally the only thing people like it for.
you think people would plod around in it for hundreds of hours it if there were no elves and all that horseshit?

He was responding to someone saying basically the game should have black people because North African's ruled Spain...I didn't think North African's were black, and the game does have Arab looking people.

So you honestly think a team of libcucks near sf made a series centered around being in the Italian mafia about a black man fighting whitey just because that's where the story would naturally conclude? While in development blm was shutting down bay area bridges and always being in the news? Doubtful. I'm a local here, they were trying to score political brownie points, butg failed.

It turned into political shit because the twitter author is a political shit.

Except I am. Deal with it.

Why is Cred Forums and Reddit the only two places that actually give a shit about this stuff? This isn't video games, this is shit. It's literally nothing but fucking feces.

>hammer and sickle on name
opinion discarded

I played the game exclusively as a time waster, just going around shooting people for fun and ignoring everything else.

It's bretty gud, the most annoying thing is how cops don't drop ammo so you can't sustain shootouts with them.

She has polio user

>you think people would plod around in it for hundreds of hours it if there were no elves and all that horseshit?
Seeing as the surface plot is literally the most generic medieval fantasy shit, with all the """"""plot"""""" being relegated to in-game pamphlets, yeah.

>not surprising considering the game's creator
That's really the only sentence you need to read. They're first and foremost butthurt over Vavra and letting politics discolor their opinion of the game. They hate Vavra first, then justify hate of the game by reaching so that they can fill their hate group quota.

People did this to Tim Schafer and Zoe Quinn too, for that matter. Only retards let politics seep into games journalism/review/criticism. Depression Quest is still shit though

Well so am I, and I think you're full of shit

fat, ugly, queer, and otherwise rejected people flock to revolutionary or unorthodox ideologies in order to feel part of a group united against the mainstream society that rejects them (this goes for far-left as well as far-right ideologies)

I'd agree. Gunplay had potential. Needed enemy variety sorely though.

>t and repetitive shit tier quests.
That's the opposite of KCD's quest quality

t. keyboard warrior

It's almost the Punisher already innit
>Vietnam vet loses loved ones in a mafia hit but he manages to survive and starts a one man vendetta on them.

Boy I sure love all this talk about video games on my favorite video game board Cred Forums!

Good for you. Nobody cares. You're not the only person with dark skin in the world. Now fuck off.

neither have anything better to do.
most people are boring, but if you're boring and like video games, you tend to be even more vapid than your average joe

>just because that's where the story would naturally conclude?
What do you mean "naturally". Video games don't grow on trees.

The only Mafia directed by Vavra to the end was Mafia 1.

I'd tweet it at him ask him to focus on making his class not shit but I have better things to do than start a fight with a literal who

It basically is a punisher game except it sticks a bunch of stupid story and shit that isn't related to brutally murdering filthy criminals in there.

Would have been much better as just a straightforward punisher game where your only goal is to kill as many filthy fucks as you can.

>People did this to Tim Schafer and Zoe Quinn too, for that matter.
Hell, pretty much any Western game these days.

>minority = dark skin
and that's exactly how I know you're just a dumb falseflagger
either post your hand next to a video game or quit posing so hard

it was also better than 2

Okay let me simplify, as a dev if you had to make a sequel to mafia 2 would you make the blm edition of a series that has followed the Italian mafia for two installments? A series which has the main message that crime doesn't pay and being in the mafia overall sucks. Would mafia 3 be the way you concluded the series?

I drank one of those hangover cures during the field scene then we moved over to him asking me to do the sermon. You think that hangover cure carried over? I'd be kinda pissed cause I figured when I gained control of Henry again that was when I should drink it.

>I'm a minority, faggots like him make me look bad
Stop trying to not be an user you attention whore

>plot demanded you to stay on rails
But im 20 hours in and didn't even enter Rattay.

I never said all minorities had dark skin. Are you retarded? I don't have to do shit. You can stop now son.

Might have something to do with them politically charging the fuck out of everything they produce.

It was a masterpiece f a m. Mafia 2 was an undercooked 6/10 at best, and mafia 3 was a 0/10 degenerate leftist tripe. Both games by Vavra are impeccable, shame he only makes them once in 15 years

S-sorry

>It had nothing to do with police brutality though
Neither did BLM. It quickly spiraled out of control and just became a gibs me dat movement before fizzling because they couldn't focus their efforts on police accountability. Look at the list of demands from any major BLM organization.

Maybe he'll sell the rights to Ubisoft!

Japs do the same shit, you just can't read / it's not reported in the Western media

>I never said all minorities had dark skin
You implied it, chief. Now you're posing AND backpedaling.

was mafia 2 the mobster GTA where you could snap peoples necks when you fought them with your bare hands?

I did that at a friends house for hours. just snap snap snap all day. my friend became concerned for me

Why are Communists not lynched on sight?

Why they fuck are you mentioning Nazi's?

Also, they fucking aren't. If you put Nazi shit on twitter, you'd likely get banned sooner or later. Depending on how popular you are.

No I'm not. You're implying I care about proving anything to you. I don't.

hello newfriend

Or maybe it’s just jank.

I might.

but not that great either.

Because we can't have nice things

I don't know why you assume I don't play them, but go ahead and provide examples.

You don't care but you're getting awfully flustered that I'm doubting you.
Okay.

This is at least slightly more obscure than you're willing to admit. I got what was being discussed (barely) but hardly felt it was worth reading in do, and apparently there are those who agree.
Also SUA

90% of the time it's Cred Forums doing that though.

Mafia 1 was amazing

I'm not flustered at all. You seem to think you're a master rusemen. I'm sorry to inform you, you aren't.

Whereas if they weren't tolerated it would be right away regardless of how popular you are. Plenty of them continuously flaunt the rules and only face any consequences when they pick a fight with someone more popular.

you are easily amazed then.

Nah it was an extremely good game, pleb.

Contesting claims counts as "rusing" now?
No wonder no one can have a decent argument anymore.

What a sad fucking individual. If Vavra was female this cunt would be painted as an obsessive soggykneeist.

This is like, every open world game.

Mafia came out at the same time as gta3 where stories in action games were pretty much get revenge against x. It was one of the few games of its time that tackled things in its unique way. Truth be told, mafia is more Yakuza/shenmue than gta.

Okay sweetie

this is just fucking sad. that said, STOP POSTING FUCKING TWITTER SCREENCAPS ON Cred Forums. HOLY FUCK, I HATE YOU FAGGOTS

whoever has a hammer and sickle near him is worth less than dog shit and needs to be put down like a rabid animal.

No, no, that'd be internalized misogyny.

Thanks for the confirmation whitie

It also had way more detailed car damage, tire damage than GTA 3, it had way better gunplay than GTA, more detailed driving system than GTA with a clutch system. It was more of a linear story yes, but what it aimed to do, it did very well.

The guy is a commie professor with commie symbols on his profile name, talking shit about a game made by an right-wing developer.

This thread already began being political, only the blind and dumb couldn't see.

What if I told you that you can drink without getting out of control shitfaced.

>this is what cucks want you to believe

>right-wing developer.

It's more like "I want to fuck other people instead of the emotional pillow I call my husband, and still enjoy the economic stability of being in a monogamic relationship."

>Piss Pig Granddad
I don't want to know what this means

People act as if Mafia 1 wasn't exactly the same way.

Twitter is no longer at 140

I agree with you man. I somehow managed to rent and finish the shitty ps2 port, before trying it on pc.

No, or that would've been two tweets.

antifa dude that fights with ypg and kills isis members while trolling people on twitter

Why is Cred Forums literally getting mad about anyone on the internet having opinions about video games that go against the hivemind? Let them. Who cares. It's twitter.

Why should I care about a retard like this?

This 100%.

To be honest though if you take a "theater" class this is what you deserve to have teaching you.

Any political activist is a fucking keyboard warrior you shit nigger.

I don't really understand what's the point of walking aimlessly in a giant world. Taking quests from random people in the streets? Gathering useless alchemy itens that you won't use anyway?

I can't think of a single game where the exploration itself is able to hold you on it without the aid of the plot. Maybe minecraft, but it don't even have a plot anyway.

>occupied choctaw land
Why doesn't he cease his occupation?

It's times like this I know I've been here too long, I remember when Mafia 2 first came out and people shat on it, just kept talking about how it was a soulless GTA clone that didn't live up to the first game.

Atmosphere.

>dogs are the most moe

killer7 is real good though

These are statements, not interrogatives? This is the written equivalent of upspeak? Um, leave it on Tumblr???

>this man thinks that historical accuracy is important
>this man didn't cast factually white characters as black

HAHA HE'S RIGHT WING.

Is he choctaw?

Why are they ALWAYS balding? What the fuck

Unlike you, left wing people selflessly think about the state of the world and worry about the less fortunate.

OP here, I just realized I spelled "buy" wrong and will now go kill myself.

I didn't say play. I said read. As in, read about Japs spewing political shit on Twitter and elsewhere in their lives.

Go take a look at Yasumi Matsuno's Twitter, go back to November 2016. It's no different from Vavra's or Schafer's.

well duh
if you arent pushing for marxism then you are right wing
the central error is believing that this is somehow bad

Oh man, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Hahaha, what a fucking clown. What a world class dummy. No, but seriously, it's not a big deal. We all miss keystrokes every now and then.

Oh, hey, I found it! I found 'u,' OP! It was in this box all along!

I didn't even realize that. What a lowly piece of shit.

I wouldn't mind retroactively rape her.

Is that comejism?

I'd fuck her.

twitter.com/commegism
Have fun. She's like a shit Dodger with thin legs.

im 70+ hours in and only halfway done the main story
theres no rails

also twitter posters, literal fucking who?
we dont even know who made mafia 2 and if youre implying mafia 1+2 were bad games youre a literal cuck

KCD is a great game, with a lot of bugs and its unfinished. so what? stop crying about stupid shit thats clearly not the issue people have with the game

Keep in mind this is a profile picture. This is literally the best she has ever or will ever look.

He's a literal who. Why should anyone care?
>commie cuck
>theater professor
This guy actually preps the bull, and I'd put money on that.

>stumps
Go fuck a corgi you filthy degenerates.

She looks like she'd be annoying as fuck.

I regret clicking this

this is why i thought kcd was going to to be hated a lot more. i had a suspicion that vavra was going to make it like his mafia games where it takes place in an open world, but it's a linear game. i didn't have a problem with that since i was also sure the guy would nail the details. one his game design traits is details and i love that. surprisingly there is actual stuff to do in the open world though it is severely lacking

I was going to wait a little for them to polish the game a little more but do you think it's worth picking up now? I do have a backlog the size of the grand canyon too.

Well, would you look at this.
twitter.com/commegism/status/834188220564897792

user, it's important to have some of standards.

Could you imagine you pay for your kid to go to school, and this is their teacher?

toothpaste is a tool of the capitalist oppressors

>I do have a backlog the size of the grand canyon too
I have bad news user, you're never going to play those games. KCD is something you would probably play. I could see why people would wait but I doubt you would be disappointed if it's setting sounds interesting.

>implying jank is a new word
Holy fuck way to expose your newfaggotry.

>aganst nazis
>be a soviet

Literally how? Communism and the Soviets have by far inflected the most pain and suffering onto humanity. The Nazis aren't really even a close second.

I'd fuck her with a paper bag, thin enough with big tits. Would keep as slam pig.

>cheap ass polyester flag folded numerous times
These people are just as tacky as Cletus with his "rebel" flag he bought at the gas station.

>marxist-leninist historian

More than likely those teeth are because she smokes like a freight train while heavily criticizing "big tobacco".

No hypocrite quite like an anarcho communist.

i recommend you wait until the patches come, because it needs them, its like witcher 3 when it launched broken and you needed to wait like half a year for them to patch in a storage box and proper movement system

i have huge backlog but this game was basically what ive always wanted, and its great, it really hits the mark of what its trying to achieve also the cutscenes are great, the dialog and main character acting is 10/10 very likeable main character and cast, i like the game a whole lot

i just wish it wasnt as broken, basic annoyances like having to right click the ui menus for it to register your mouse movements, some b roken quests and broken items

last bug was a .5 weight bread i picked up but in my inventory it was weighing 300+ and i was wondering what the fuck was encumbering me so much and it was a piece of bread lol

I take back what I said. She is fat and ugly, her natural photos are disgusting.

HOW MUCH a guy needs to hate himself to marry this fugly slut, and even worse: Let her cuck him.

Does marijuana also let the teeth yellow? I once dated one of those hair colored girls and she seemed like a locomotive from afar, and had an unwashable scent of pot. Her teeth were also yellow and she said she never smoked cigaretes.

He's right though, Kingdom Come sucks.

It's a possibility but the only person I know in real life who partakes in the devil's cabbage also smokes tobacco.

Probably, it's still smoke after all.

Marijuana is a racist word, please don't use it

Please, educate me on how marijuana is a racist word, so I can use it with more joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vAY0VQw7Es

Thank you, user. I apreciate the time and effort you took on opening my eyes, and for now on I will never say "pot" again, only Marijuana.

Marijuana. Marijuana. Marijuana.

>factually white characters
Bitch, when you're writing fictional characters they're not factually white until you've already decided that.

M8 "Soviets" aren't a thing any more.

>Open vid but leave annotations on

Shit captions I meant

Why do people post threads with absolutely no context?

*snort sniffle* look! he didn't know what our thread was about about even though we didn't actually post a subject *snort sniffle* I bet he plays Nintendo

sad

He's probably mad that he got called a good Christian by the guard for giving the beggar a coin.
When your prof has more time to tweet about video games than for his subject your subject does not have much impact on society.

It's clickbate tactics. 6 posts down you can read context.

>only right-wingers care about historical accuracy
But the kulaks deserved it and this game being entirely white isn't a problem

4u

It wasn't intentional but I wish it had been

Absolutely based

I just played Mafia II a few months ago, how is it "on rails"?

>muh open world skinner box
Fucking brainlets I swear. Go fap instead of ticking boxes in video games.

What a retard. You could explore Mafia 2's world. The issue was there being not much to do in it. I shouldn't expect much thinking from a communist, but come on

You can explore, this is wrong. The story isn't great, though. Too short, too boring, too much investigating. It can't be all fighting but it just feels silly. Since any character can look around and find things the majority of the quests revolve around it.

boy you sure are upset