Realistic female fighting characters

Whats the most realistic female fighting character? i.e. she actually fights the way a real female would, delivering the same amount of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4HD7XXcQHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you play as a female in UFC games?

Any WWE diva.

based pol

>female fighting character
>realistic

LOL pick one.

charlotte?

oh it saved a thumbnail

Asuka is love

Is there a female equivalent to Dan?

nig had it coming

Is Charlotte top tier or something?

I've only seen a few games of Samurai Showdown but every time it's been Charlotte vs Charlotte mirrors

Yeah some in King of Fighters I think.

>female fighters
>realistic
pick one and only one

probably came back with a gun, they always do

I dunno, I think the top tiers are Ukyo and what's his face, Zankuro in SS3.

In SS4 the top tiers are supposed to be really bad outside of their best type being bust or slash, so I dunno.

-short hair
-tig bits
-tomboy attitude
goddamn I love asuka

I would fuck that Asian.

Is that not Yuri?

>Almost all the crossover games Dan is in parody the end of Art of Fighting

Is this true?

That's the first I've heard of it.

That pic is Tia from Breakers, unless you were trying to say Yuri is KoF's "Dan".

I know it's tia but isn't she supposed to parody the main character or something

Is realism an important factor in fighting games?

chun li? she would be my guess seeing as how incredibly boring she is.
But seriously, why the fuck do they cram her boring, predictable, dull ass in every new game and crossover? WHY CAPCOM?

I think I may be exaggerating a bit, but Capcom never seemed to miss an opportunity to poke fun at Art of Fighting with Dan.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HD7XXcQHA
I remember this being much different though when I played it on the PS1. Sakura would run in and play the part of Yuri and re-enact the ending of AoF.

Nope, never heard of Breakers. I was in no way trying to insinuate Yuri was Dan tier.

Sister doesn't have a name!

I know, I just thought she was supposed to be like Sho in some way, I could be wrong though.

those bitches are hispanic

Good taste

When is Harada gonna but in a Shootboxing character?

>ywn never marry a devoted and loving wife who secretly had a fistory of brutal fighting when she was younger
>you'll never see her clench her fists and come close to losing it at a PTA meeting and have to fuck you like a cavewoman that night to blow off the steam

This is starting to bother me. I remember a game I had on PS1 that was a marvel and street fighter crossover that had Dan and Sakura re-enact the ending of Art of Fighting if you won with Dan.

hate this winpose in 7, every fucking Bryan makes me watch that shit every time

It was probably XMen vs Street Fighter

I looked it up, Dan wasn't in X-men vs. Street Fighter, and that's what bugging me.

she's super strong in 2, l don't know the other ones that well

Makoto has an awfully realistic karate fighting style. She's just god damn stronger than any karate fighter

Makoto from Street Fighter. Nina/Anna from Tekken

Blue mary

99% of fighting styles in vidya are bullshit. The only way a chick is going to win against a dude is when the chick's grappling skill vastly eclipses his.