Wait, so that's it? Nero and Rani go to meet some comatose guy they don't even know while I fucking die...

Wait, so that's it? Nero and Rani go to meet some comatose guy they don't even know while I fucking die? What a load of bullshit

Its not like these shitty psp games fit into the canon or anything. It also has terrible rock paper scissors gameplay so I don't know why you're even bothering

Just play extella bro

Nope, in CCC you get a new body

So, can I play Extella without CCC?

Why does it need to fit into a canon when it has its own canon?

playing CCC right now
holy shit no wonder it's not getting translated

Yes, Extella explains to you what happened and CCC is not translated anyway

Isn't it just an improved version of the original?

>not playing the real fate game for chads

Is Extra even worth playing? I've dropped it twice in the past several years and I never get far into it, dropping it just after the first few battles. I don't know if the beginning is supposed to be boring and confusing or what, and I didn't feel the same intrigue that I did when I first read FSN, not even remotely close to it. It doesn't help that the protagonist is a Persona-like blank slate.

I don't get why someone would play a fanservice game when they don't even know who the characters are

>It doesn't help that the protagonist is a Persona-like blank slate
That's because, unlike F/SN, Extra's protagonist is (You)

That's the thing, one of the main aspects of FSN is Shirou. Extra loses that, but it doesn't even fully cater to waifufags like FGO, or to lore/powerlevelfags like Apocrypha/FGO/FSF.

>Reading Nasu's shitty garbage

I beat Gawain and then put it down. The game is pretty damn bad, especially the gameplay, if you can even call it that.

She's so fucking weak, how should I use her?

But user, that's literally what you're doing

>She's so fucking weak
That's because she's supposed to be like that
The game doesn't have a proper difficulty setting, but choosing the servant is pretty much that

Saber = Easy
Archer = Normal
Caster = Hard

Memorize paterns and grind a lot

D endurance than drop the rest on magic.

she is a caster so you have to support her with your own magic.