Greedy Capcom is back

youtube.com/watch?v=iOCbbJQ91IY

Get ready to download Legacy Collection 2. How can they not fit 2 collections in 1 cartridge? Someone explain.

Capcom if you're reading this add The Power Fighters to the next collection. And Co-op too on everything but the switch.

>microSD card may be required
It's Mega Man games how much storage space does it need?

>use the bigger cartridge
>physical copy costs more
>people whine

>split them into cart and download code
>pass on the savings to the consumer
>people whine

The 3DS collection packs barely took any space in the cartridge, not even a full gb

This ain't being greedy, just incompetent

Probably has uncompressed PCM audio or something stupid like that and they didn't want to pay up for the bigger cartridges.

It's fucking Mega Man not Bayonetta.
80% of the series is over 20 years old

>Free cleaning cloth
The state desu

They didn't want to bother building a main menu to pick which collection you want. It's work they would only need to do for that version

So, somehow, someway, Capcom managed to convinced Nintendo to let them use an even smaller (and cheaper) microSD card than 1gb?

They're legally required to say that on any game with download codes or mandatory update downloads because they can't assume how close to full each player's Switch is and they don't want sue-happy Clapistanese at their door.

How is that greedy if it's a free download code? It's stupid sure, but not greedy.

>slapping that network warning on the front completely fucking up the artwork
It's the only reason i haven't bought LA Noire yet. Why can they put it on the back like Doom?

they probably have a bloated emulator/uncompressed artworks on it. I remember both of them being way too big for what they are on PC too.

developers these days take storage for granted.

Are the games properly emulated and such this time around? I seem to recall a 3DS collection fucking with the timing of enemy spawns or something like that.

Oh for fuck's sake Capcom.

Why is it always one step forward, a backflip behind with you?

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

WHY CANT THEY PUT THAT UGLY WHITE BAR ON THE BACK OF THE BOX?

I mean really, way to make your box art ugly on a store shelf.

>GIV US MORE RAM

>it's not actually both collections in one
Oh wow, and here I was actually considering getting this.