This is a Mortal Kombat character in 2018

This is a Mortal Kombat character in 2018

why are her tits so saggy

actually even the chicks in injustice 2 have reduced boobs

the soy has gotten to Ed Boon

>nineties as fuck

Fits the franchise desu meine famalam.

That's just a silly alternate costume though like Green Arrow Kung Jin or Shape of Water Reptile

I dont see the problem

>00s baby doesn't know about Punk

what's the problem? you never saw a "punk" person in your life?

didnt someone on their team originally created black canary to look super sexy but then had to tone her down a lot?
actually, i think pretty much all the female cast were originally "overly sexualized".

I've wanted Spawn, Witchblade and Lara Croft to come to Nether Realm fighters since MK was rebooted but I doubt the actual target demographic actually grew up in the nineties.

>goofy alternate costume
>of a character in a fighting game franchise, a genre where the multiplayer is explicitly noncanon and just for fun
>particularly a game where said character can murder/be murdered by her own father/mother in a spectacularly gory and silly fashion
People here really do just invent shit to complain about.

probably some hater.

the outfit's fine, but
>shaved sides
fucking disgusting

spawn is getting a reboot so who knows but i guess by the time thats out, injustice 3 will probably be out.
witchblade is most likely forgotten among many people. would be a nice character to have though.

not sure why you want lara croft in the game though. that seems more out of place than tmnt

Thing is you can't sexualize all the bitches in MK, you gotta know who works and who doesn't. MK9 was mostly fine but Kitana and Sonya's First Outfits were memorably terrible. Worse than MKvsDC.

The Slut look doesn't work for Sonya, Li Mei, Jacqui and Ashrah
But it does for the Edenian Women because they're sluts anyway. Hell even Rain dresses like a slut so it must be an Edenian thing.
Cassie barely works but it can never be over the top. Skintight Suits only.
Skarlet works because her ability lets her get away with skimpy clothing and Sareena has a good excuse to dress that way as well.
And last but not least Mileena, Nitara, Khameleon, D'vorah and Sheeva can work because normies won't care but people who like monstergirls will

So out of everybody you just can't slut up Sonya, Li Mei, Jacqui and Ashrah.
And Ferra I guess.

Lara was in Witchblade comics all the time.

Punk is not dead yet.

huh, well i stand corrected then.
i never really read witchblade to begin with. only exposure i got about it was because of The Darkness.

But that's Punk, dummy. It's just normalfags started to like the shaved sides.

2017, actually, and only in the mobile version (along with Jade, Baraka and Freddy Krueger).

Has a new MK been announced?

none of you have any idea what punk means

It means nothing because everyone just does whatever they want. Granted that might make some of the more mindless riotgrrls not punk but it was never only for the smart people anyway.

id let her punch me in the balls

>Jade and Baraka but not Rain and Sindel or other MK9 characters
Someone on the mobile team must have thought "It's fucked up those two died" and put them in the mobile game.

you're still not getting it at all

Because all of them were born when pop music like Blink 182 was considered punk.

It's about damn time someone put P!nk in a fighting game. Been waiting for that shit since the 90's

That's an alternate costume, you mong.

>mobile game

its s skin from a phone game retard

Cassie is the only girl who looks good with a dyke cut.

Prove me wrong.

punk girls make my penis into the big penis

When
>TEST YOUR MIGHT
becomes
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

Seems like a typical punk girl.
Cred Forumstards need to leave

so why does this guy keep posting this saying its from mk 11