Brother... Are you neglecting your duties? Idle hands are the devils hands... Whats say you?

Brother... Are you neglecting your duties? Idle hands are the devils hands... Whats say you?

>need to wait one day for blood to arrive
>punch nearest monk and get sent to jail for one day
Perfect.

Are there orthodox churches in this game?

Catholic

>HRE
>ORTHODOX
pick 1 faggot

Is this game fun?

Does it have content or will it end quickly?

It pretty long, ive spent about 30-40 hours on it only doing the main story and i'm not done with it yet

>Idle hands are the devil's workshop*

OP confirmed for not having been through the slog fully yet. Either a rookie or a guide looker.

""""HOLY""""
"""""""""""ROMAN""""""""""""
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""EMPIRE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's idle hands are the devils playground.

It's surprisingly good, my favorite part about it is the interactively of it. Stuff like sharpening/repairing your sword and Alchemy you actually have to do.

You don't just click on a grindstone and it's repaired you have to peddle it and angle your sword and move it throughout to sharpen it.

Alchemy you don't just click a recipe and the potion is made, you have to pour the right liquid then put in the right amount of herbs, heat it then you vial the mixture.

Very immersive and pretty fun actual, it doesn't take too long but also doesn't make it easy.

>Having a conversation with someone
>It ends
>You go to turn around and slightly brush against them
> WHAT THE HELL HENRY

>tfw don't know latin and get punished for coping the book incorrectly so many times

>cutscene at the stud farm
>cuts to the dead owner
>his eyelids pop in after like a quarter second, making him look like he saw us looking and shut them
>merelypretending

i love this game.

>Enter new area where you've never been before
>All the NPC collectively greet you with "HEY HENRY, HOW ARE YOU"

Could be worse

Could be set later and be Calvinist

Can I play this on my GTX 660?

I cannot upgrade at current prices

>"Hey, it's Henry!" he said as I put him in a sleeper hold to rob his house

no witnesses. i am the night.

did they rape boys back in the middle ages too?

Maybe serbs running from turks or bulgarians running from byz crossed austria and reached Bohemia.

And where then burned at the stake like the heretics they are

Restrict the wandering gaze, the lying tongue, the restless hands, the roving feet, the rampant hunger, the wanton flesh and the errant mind.

>burning people at stake
>15 century
Inquisition did not target orthodox christians

you may not like it, but this is how peak performance looks like

Shit quest. I just went up the scaffolding, jumped my way inside the courtyard while it was night then crept upstairs to the dorm and murdered pious in his sleep. no matter how I murdered him I would get caught though so eventually I said fuck it and just took the 10days in jail

>tfw dishonored is a dead series
>there will never be a game set in Tyvia with slumbering horrors under the ice
>there will never a game set on a huge ship sailing to Pandyssia, fighting off pirates, then going to outlying islands, then traversing the continent
First game held so much potential, set up an interesting world, and squandered it with a pretty lacklustre sequel. Haven't played Death of the Outsider but I'm not feeling it, especially when the story is tied to extraneous material.

But yeah, all these Deliverance threads are making me considering buying the game.

>murdered pious in his sleep
pious is not actually there, you murdered an innocent

I'm going to play Death of the Outsider as soon as I'm done with Styx Shards of Darkness. I didn't mind Dishonored 2. It didn't actually ruin the interesting world the first game established, it just didn't manage to be as fun as the first game. The level design just wasn't as good, with the single exception of the time-warp derelict manor.

Really? They did nothing to me, I just always randomly picked choices cause I did not wanna do it.

No, he is there. You even get his die as proof.

How many kids have you fucked today, padre?

Ninguno, mijo