Sega Saturn

Here you go.

Magnavox Odyssey
Atari 2600
Original PS2

I like sufami color scheme more.

No contest

that's easy

This is my pick. Not the most comfortable to handle, though.

>Nice and slick
>Cool charcoal color
>Four controller ports
>AC adapter is on the console end of the plug, not in the middle or on the other end
>Cartridge technology lets you proudly display your games while playing to make your PS1 owning friends jealous
N64 is peak performance

This
is
COOL

Wish we had this color scheme

I don't think anything outclasses the game sphere

>The absolute state of Sega

GROOVY, BROTHA

love this one

out of my way poorfags

white is right

Name a more aesthetic controller

penis.jpg

>he doesn't get his famicom with a tv attached
what are you doing m8

What's big bird doing there

>Aesthetic
Clearly theres only one option, then

First time I ever played SNES stuff was on those weird "Rent time to play" consoles at places like Red Roof Inn back in the mid 90s.

He's looking SHARP

is he friends with Brother Sharp

i saw one of these in a hotel in NYC 2000 for a playstation 1. blew my mind of the jewery considering i had the shit at home. even at 9 years old i knew this was fucked.

how did they even manage this kind of DRM on a console anyway? My memory says that the console was in the room

You are like a child
Watch this

GBA
GBA SP
PS1
PS2 slim
PS4 slim
Gamecube
NES
Game Boy Color

Pretty much literally anything else desu

they had this when i went on vacation as a kid but with N64 shit, I remember they had a "special tips video" too that also costed $5

At the time you could go to Blockbuster and rent a game for a week for that much so I knew it was fucked

not the original

Western normalfags absolutely hate the original famicom design because they think it looks like a toy, so NoA probably made the right decision by redesigning it as the NES.
My dream mega drive would be the Jap shell with the PAL colorscheme.

>As far as the SNES, N64, and GameCube are concerned, the games are stored on a central server in the LodgeNet equipment rack in the hotel's underbelly. The controller connects to the internal card (or set top box on older systems) that handles all the LodgeNet traffic for movies, games, music, etc. and the game plays from the central server.

Except the frontloading mechanism is fucking retarded

Original Famicom sucks though. The yellowing plastic design looks so cheap and the wires are too restricted. The AV Famicom is a direct upgrade. I'm not understanding the blind dickriding in this thread. It doesn't look aesthetically pleasing or expensive, it looks like an old children's play phone, or something. The actual best aesthetic video game systems are the Magnavox Odyess and Atari 2600, and for computers, pre-2000's Apple systems, like the Apple II or the or Macintosh II.