Bayonetta 2 sales down from Wii U in UK

>Meanwhile FIFA 18' sales on Switch jump 494% due to a price cut
>gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-02-19-uk-charts-nintendo-switch-push-sends-fifa-back-to-no-1
>eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-19-bayonetta-2-physical-switch-sales-down-on-wii-u
What the fuck is with the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
gamerant.com/persona-5-uk-sales-chart-drop/
youtube.com/watch?v=FsKEQCeTBck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims love their kickball.

Bayo goes against Sharia law

Europeans are a smart bunch that are the only contributors of quality games in the west. Everyone already emulated Bayonetta 2 here so now reason to buy a shitty underpowered console.

t.amerimutts

>Smart bunch
>Falls for the same game the 20th time in a row
Go away achmed

Bongs, explain yourselves.

>the only contributors of quality games in the west

I'm whiter than you, you fucking beaner rapebaby. I have welsh royalty in my blood.
>The Witcher
>Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Only two western games that have mattered in years.

>Sports games
>high quality
End your life, immediately.

go play some FIFA achmed instead of seething at your country's shit taste

Pls explain. This gril I like is muslim, but loves anime video gaems.

You forgot to post your anime girls dumb animefag

Why even care if Bayo 2 on switch is successful or not? Bayo 3 is already confirmed

i got the special edition of bayonetta for the switch and this is my first time playing it; holy shit it's good

seething

The bait is strong, here's a (you)

No an argument, 56%ers

tard rage

*and likes anime and video games

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU TOLD ME THE SWITCH WAS A SUCCESS NONNONONNONONO

We're all a bunch of faggots, that's why.

It was fucking sold out everywhere, how did they expect to sell any copies?! A mate who works in GAME (one of the bigger stores) said they got like 4 copies

El pirata enojado

It could have an effect the budget they give Platinum to work with. Look at Mass Effect Andromeda and how that shit bombed so hard its DLC got cancelled.

you didn't have one to begin with razoul

How's it doing in the States? Don't games that sell bad become hard to get by later on? I don't have a Switch yet, but I plan to. Maybe I'll fucking buy it before I get the fucking system.

It is

Because it has FIFA and Yuropoors can afford it

>Fifa sold better than weebshit in the UK
Wow so shocking

I doubt Nintendo will be that stingy, they don't want any first party game being poorly rated, so worst case scenario the budget will be the same as Bayo 2

>Europeans are a smart bunch that are the only contributors of quality games in the west
Like what

ANSWER ME, YOU FUCKS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Just fuck her in the ass so that when she gets an arranged marriage she isnt beheaded for not having a hymen.

touche mother fucker

It is, you blabbering idiot.

Couldn't find Bayonetta 2 in store and didn't wasn't to order from Amazon after they fucked up next day delivery on 4 consecutive occasions desu

I don't think her family does arranged marriages. I mean, I'm not trying to have sex with her ASAP. I just want a relationship.

Man's dead broke, gunna buy it when man's not broke

How are you surprised? The UK has the worst taste in video games. Australia is a close second.

>man's
fuck off tyrone

>not even mods like amerimutts
BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this just in: Bayonetta flops.. Again. More obvious news at 11.

You guys do realize that Europe was always indifferent to Nintendo right?

>You guys do realize that Europe was always indifferent to anything not FIFA right?
Fixed

wow this is crazy, I cant imagine a console with low sales would have games with low sales, what is actually going on guys, i'm shaking, meanwhile you can pick up fifa for £22

problem with the UK is that we dont want to buy games for full price, amazon and Tesco had bayo for £35 and they both sold out, they probably would have sold more if they ordered more in

Kingdom cum is a surprise for me because i;m hearing it's a sack of shit it's also £30-35 and i dont really know if it has a physical but the fact that there's no sales data we have no idea how much any of these sold

this
they're Sony's bitch and even before that Sega's

>I cant imagine a console with low sales
Compared to what

>literally everyone has a PC
>literally everyone has a ps4
what do you even mean compared to what? Bayo 2 is only on switch there was no comparison in my sentence, there's literally 14 million switches worldwide and the uk is probably 300k of those

>What the fuck is with the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Tbf fifa is down to like £21 here whereas bayonetta is easily £40-50

i need to move out of this shitty country already

Any modern, logical person raised even briefly in a first world country will take a more logical approach on religion.
Do you (genuinely) think people your age in an environment like yours won't think its fucking retarded that driving is "morally bankrupt."
Also ikr? they be massive weebs. Im in a similar position with a north african

The UK is a tiny island where hardly anyone plays video games. Why do people keep using it as a reference point to what's going on in the industry?

>Looking at the sales of the country with the single worst taste on the palnet.
Bayo 2 Switch is selling really well in France according to Amazon, and it'll probably do well in burgerland too considering the increased popularity in Japanese vidya over the past year.

Thats not hard to believe when they give like 3-4 copies to shops like EB games and some cases none for other stores. Nintendo needs to stop creating artificial scarcity.

>bayonetta 1 physical japan exclusive
>it has english language

FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably in part to the fact that literally no shops have any inventory.

Are there any issues finding a copy in Burgerland? I'd like an actual physical version but I'm sure that's not happening

>UK buying anything that isn't COD, FIFA, Divegrass Manager or Asscreed

>sheep shagging blood

>most popular sport in the world
>I wonder why FIFA sells

nintendo was always dead in europe, I literally only know one person who owned wii.

>uk
stop thinking you matter, you don't and nobody cares that you're human garbage

It's the UK, they're Sony-central while being treated like absolute shit by Sony with higher prices and worse customer support.
Continental Europe loves Nintendo though.

>nujack

of course its the most popular sport

its called poverty ball for a reason

I dunno, I think nujack is cuter than Wojack

>buying singleplayer games

>buying multiplayer games

>Buying games that will be impossible to play in the future

>Continental Europe loves Nintendo though.
Kek

Not it doesn't. The Wii and 3ds were popular because piracy was easy

This, I preordered and fucking gamestop got none in

>mario kart, super smash bros, and fifa are impossible to play in the future
heh

Switch fags will buy everything that's on sale on the eshop because they lack of games, it's for the same exact reason indies sells better on switch even though they're on ios, android, steam, xbox and ps4. Truly the Vita all over again, with Zelda and Mario being released already it can only take dust until another major release.

>Judging a games sales in under a week compared to a game that came out earlier

Why are Britbongs so Fucking retarded

>had X360 and Wii as the best-selling consoles last gen
>the only country aside from Burgerland where the Xbone is still somewhat relevant
>Sony-central
Tell us more, market expert.

>Britbongistan is the main reason Bayonetta got into Smash Bros

>Can’t be bothered to buy her games

switch sales are far more popular than 3ds and wiiu on mainland. tough.
>Truly the Vita all over again
except the switch sells. the vita couldnt even sell the indies.

Europoor's love their FIFA nothing new here.

Bayonetta is weeb trash

Wow nice sales numbers

>Something sells

>BECAUSE THERES NOTHING

Everytime, Every Release

>>Britbongistan is the main reason Bayonetta got into Smash Bros

now you are being reatrded

>not only are FIFA sales are up, but it's the abysmal Switch port
Europeans were a mistake

How?
How is an action game weeb trash?

God you are dumb

It's not doing too well in retail, but apparently Bayonetta 2 is selling well on the eshop. A lot of people in who didn't buy a Wii U and didn't play Bayonetta 2 but own a Switch would much rather just get Bayonetta 2 if they have already played Bayonetta 1.

then explain me why Celeste was #1 of the eshop for awhile even though its almost $10 more than other platforms? either way Nintendo cucks are doomed with their already obsolete hardware
Bayonetta > DMC

>Performance on the docked Switch is much better than on either the Xbox 360 or the Wii U with the Switch often playing with 10 to 15 fps higher frames

>He still believes the poll was actually accurate

Bayonetta was gonna be the choice by default
No way was Sakurai making the full character right after the polls in a short time after whining it takes him a year

becasue its popular, got good raitings, some stremaers started promoting them and is in a portable console unlike the other platfroms?

>genuinely getting upset that people on the other side of the world from you aren't buying the same game again

>Bayonetta > DMC
DMC3 isn't reliant on dodges or QTE shit so it's automatically superior

Same reason Super Meat Boy Sold really fucking well. People want to play these games on the go whether you want to meme it or not.

The switch is a success whether you like it or not

Are you ignoring the fucking FIFA sales

Hotline Miami ports when?

>nujack

No

Im not just speaking for Europe. Im not a britbong

>MHW does well in the UK
>Persona 5 does well in the UK
>Yakuza 0 does well in the UK
>Nioh does well in the UK
>SOTC does well in the UK

This means nobody gives a fuck about Nintendo garbage that isn't Mario/Zelda/Pokemon over here. This is funny because niche ps4 games do better here than niche Nintendo games but damage control Cred Forums wants to hide behind the Fifa

>People want to play these games on the go
Then why is Bayo doing worse on the switch sales wise in both the UK and Japan?

It takes them a year to make characters because they're making several characters at the same time, as well as the entire rest of the game. You're an idiot if you think they make one character at a time each year and still somehow put the game together in three.

But a lot of these games were playable on the go on other handhelds and didn't sell super well.

>>Persona 5 does well in the UK
>>Yakuza 0 does well in the UK
>>Nioh does well in the UK
>>SOTC does well in the UK
Literally all of those sell for one week and then fall off the charts, while FIFA is there constantly

Besides, these are weekly charts

>you don't have to avoid attacks in DMC so it's superior

So what? They always get top spots unlike Niche Nintendo games that NEVER debut top 3 on release over here. Plus as far as I remember Nioh and Persona 5 had stock issues when they sold most of their batch week 1.

Also MHW is above Bayo in its 4th week on the all formats chart which is embarrassing considering what this anom claims

Bayo 1&2 sales decide wether or not W101 gets ported, Kamiya confirmed this.

>20th time in a row
clearly it's only the 18th game retard

Quit letting those faggots live in your head its embarrassing.

Fifa is there because its an online game. Same way Call of duty, Mario Kart and GTA are still on the charts. Singleplayer games that don't have online/multiplayer focused game modes rarely stay on charts other than Japan.

Why is everyone discounting the fact that it's physical sales when Bayo is #1 on the eShop?

I think another reason Fifa sold so well on the Switch is because Tesco had a great Switch bundle with Fifa, a case and screen protector for 259 (the standard price here for the Switch on its own is 279).

Because its only competition is indie ports?

It seems to be doing pretty good though. It's #12 on Amazon.

But it means we have no fucking idea what the overall sales figures are

I love how these videos are where you often see commenters with flags/crests as their profile pic and channel names mimicking historical figures

How fucking sad, as if England is worth being patriotic about lmao

t. Britbong

>Plus as far as I remember Nioh and Persona 5 had stock issues when they sold most of their batch week 1.
And then they left the top 40 charts completely, stock issues or not

It should be noted MHW is now an online game people will eat up. And it still lost to fucking FIFA this month

For fucks sake. Unless its an indie, digital game sales are ALWAYS much much less than physical ones. Sick and tired of people acting like digital sales matter on debut week.

>And then they left the top 40 charts completely, stock issues or not
Point is faggot those games debuted higher and broken previous records on their debut week while getting high positions unlike Niche Nintendo games that never get top 3 and fall off the chart a week later themselves.
So what if it lost? Fifa has been popular for 20 years you stupid fuck. MHW only just touched mainstream media and is still top 4 is more than impressive. End of the day nobody gives a fuck about shitty Nintendo games here that aren't Pokemon/Zelda/Mario in the UK.

I really doubt this game needs to sell much to be a success,Other than adding the local play in tag climax, it's a direct port of the wiiU version same resolution and all.

The whole point of this release was because it was supposed to sell better on a non dead system with portability being a seller factor....

Yeah because they're not FIFA. "Debuting" higher means little when they all drop off the fucking charts the next week

Your country cares about FIFA and everything else is an afterthought. Thats why you're defensive about it britbong

I hope you realize if this port doesn't do somewhat okay, Sega might just be cancel bayo 3 due to lack of interest, meaning it might not get a proper next gen version

>Sega might just be cancel bayo 3 due to lack of interest
Sega's not funding it, Nintendo is

I hope you realize that (You) are a faggot

>uk

Too bad Ameritards can't play a sport to save their lives. Go away welfare kiddies.

Thats because Atlus and Koei barely shipped any to begin with because they always view you as an afterthought

>means little when they all drop off the fucking charts the next week

Not it means alot especially when they sell majority of their stock week 1, get top spots and break previous company records with this release. Any dev would prefer this than a game that doesn't get top spots or break any previous records with tons of stock left. Heck SOTC is at 7th on its 2nd week too so what you said isn't all true. Face facts drone,nobody cares about garbage niche Nintendo shit here.

>Pricecut
>Sales Surge that much.

What the fuck ?

Poor England infested with muslims
I hate Italy but it seems bayo is out of stock on 50% or more of the game stops so that's a success

>Thats because Atlus and Koei barely shipped any to begin with
>both Nioh and Persona 5 broke company records on their release in the UK
>muh they only shipped a little
Haha keep it up Nintendo drone. Nobody cares about your garbage niche shit here.

>says the murrifat whos land is full off niggers

53%

>Not it means alot especially when they sell majority of their stock week 1
When they barely ship any to begin with thats not really impressive

>Face facts drone,nobody cares about garbage niche Nintendo shit here.
It doesn't have the name FIFA in it thats why Yuropoor

How much did bayo2 sell on wiiu? It must've sold well if its getting a third entry and also being funded by nintendo.That or nintendo still sees potential in this ip. Probably keeping it as a new exclusive to the console.

Yeah no im Italian, that's why I wrote about Italy

>>both Nioh and Persona 5 broke company records on their release in the UK
Thats because they barely sold to begin with FIFAcuck

selling 100k instead of 50k is barely impressive

Bayo didn't have a Japanese dub until the Wii U version. The game is intended to have English voices

gamerant.com/persona-5-uk-sales-chart-drop/
Face the music FIFAbong, your country has shit taste

>selling 100k instead of 50k is barely impressive
To niche devs it isn't ahahaha keep it up drone.
Didn't we just discuss those 2 games had stock issues or are you trying to forget because you run out of arguments? SOTC and MHW are still in the charts.
Keep crying drone

It has multiplayer though.

>sold almost 2 million worldwide
>100k in the UK only
FIFAKEK
>Didn't we just discuss those 2 games had stock issues
They barely shipped any to begin with and they never came back to the charts lmao

>stock issues
Its the argument Switch owners use lol

I'm not sure about continental europe, but France sure does.

2 honestly shits all over 1

britbongs have absolutely shit taste in everything, especially food

>comparing FIfa to niche games
Ahahaha drone clearly lost the argument. Except SOTC has no issues and still is top 10, give it up drone, you lost.

Both you come back to me when a niche Nintendo game debuts top 3 and and doesn't drop out a week later lmfao

>quality games
>FIFA 18, and the Switch version at that.

>Europeans are a smart bunch
stopped reading there
>muffled MUTT in the distance

Late ports typically sell worse than the original release.

Furthermore, Bayonetta has always been niche as hell. That's the reason why Platinum couldn't get any other publisher to fund 2 or 3.

>n-niche
No an argument FIFAfag, they all drop off the charts

Using 1 game as proof your country doesn't have shit taste is laughable

your EUROPEAN NATION is literally sub 90% white
those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Sorry we don't eat everything and get as fat as you murrifats

Out of stock is more likely to mean they shipped very low numbers.

>and doesn't drop out a week later lmfao
You mean just like Persona 5 and Nioh? :^)
>M-muh stock issues

Unless he lives in Bosnia, the minority problems his country suffers from is in no way comparable to the massive instability in Amerimuttistan

England had the largest empire in human history, started the industrial revolution, colonized most of the New World, and made their language the lingua franca of science, aviation, and commerce. They have plenty to be proud of.

You mean like literally every popular console before the current gen? Piracy made the sudden PS popular. Piracy gave edge to the 360 over the PS3 even though nobody cared about the Xbox before (I should know, I was literally the only kid I knew with one back then)

But obviously piracy isn't everything, hence why current consoles like the PS4 and now the Switch still sell enough. Even going back to the wii, last year it's version of Just Dance 2018 was reportedly the second best selling game in Italy behind, of course, FIFA for PS4. Another Italy x Nintendo fun fact, I don't know how they determined it but my google feed suggested me articles saying the N64 was the best selling retro console last year

I just want W101 and for it to have a second chance.

Glad you saw the light, user. Now go tell other people, the series deserves more sales.

>No an argument FIFAfag
Exactly, comparing a series thats been popular for 20 years to games that haven't is not even worth arguing drone.

>b-but it doesn't count
The absolute state of you ahahaha

I already bought 1 and 2 on the Wii U. I love them, but I'm not gonna buy them again.

Blame Capcom.

>playing sports games when you can go outside and play it instead
Why do people do this?

>a country goes from 99% white to 88% white in the span of a decade where it took 60 years and unchecked legal and illegal immigration to bring the USA to 62% white
>durrrrrr it's not a problem
fuck you

>Yuropoors eat up the same shit for 20 years
>That somehow makes anything better
Are we just going to ignore the elephant in the room that FIFA is still No. 1

Too fat or too old to go outside and play themselves. Or both.

don't bother arguing with Eurotards, all they can muster up now is muttposting, and when they get called out on it, they of course assume it offends you.

Kek keep being mad drone.

You STILL haven't named any niche Nintendo games that even came top 3 before dropping off ahahaha

Hold up. Same user here. Does Capcom own Wonderful 101 or does PlatinumGames?

Nintendo itself is niche in the UK

>Murrifats eat up the same garbage madden and NBA/2k shit for 20 years who regularly top sales yearly
Americans really hate admitting shit, same way they won't admit their is a gun problem lmfaoo

The fuck. Capcom had absolutely NOTHING to do with W101. Its Nintendos

>Nintendo itself is niche in the UK
You mean their niche games are irrelevant here because they suck ass

Madden is still the highest selling sports game in the USA and it sells nowhere near as much as Fifa

>muh guns
fuck off gunlet

>Murrifats eat up the same garbage madden and NBA/2k shit
No they don't, sports games aren't half as popular in the US as they are in bongland

PlatniumGames
I bleieve you meant Viewtiful Joe

>niche games all suck ass

Yuropoor admits anything not FIFA sucks

You don't get how invested people here are in the thing. They do play outside THEN they go home and play the videogame, or the team manager simulator videogame, or they do team manager simulator on paper, or they buy yearly stickersto stick in their albums when they're young, and so forth

Please don't act like the UKfag speaks for us, I don't know why those asshats are so bitter all the time

>whole country saturated with FIFA2018 on PS4s and Xboners
>start buying FIFA2018 on Switch
they clearly need to release multiple FIFA games a year to keep up with the demand.

No, you cunts really just have awful taste, get the fuck over it

>room that FIFA is still No. 1
Price cut on the switch.

Are we gonna ignore murrifats still eat up garbage shit like WW2 and Battlefront 2 which both came top 2 in December NPD? Murrifats make a big reddit crybaby shit announcement and trigger the industry about cancerous lootboxes all yo JUST buy the game in droves ahahahahahaha

Huh.. Could've sworn I heard somewhere that they owned it. My mistake.

Joe needs more love.

They're bitter because they live in a police state that makes the rest of the world blush, have ugly as sin women, obscene living costs, and zero rights
inb4
>durr hurr u decribed america
from some retard that doesn't know the first thing about the USA

Modern Brits are a fucking disgrace.
>had the largest empire
Oh yeah? How's that working out for ya you fucking morons. You don't even control the former imperial capital. Shut the fuck up and die with some dignity faggots.

>Please don't act like the UKfag speaks for us
Sorry, Eurocuck, we all know you're just as bad as them. Don't even try and deflect it.

>sports games aren't half as popular in the US as they are in bongland

Why the fuck are you lying? Every NPD month madden and 2k are in the top 10 and EVERY year in the top 10 yearly game sales in the US Madden and 2k are right there near the top hahaha what a delusional murrifat
>December NPD
Call of Duty: WWII
Star Wars: Battlefront II 2017*
Super Mario Odyssey**
NBA 2K18
Mario Kart 8**
Madden NFL 18
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds*
Assassin’s Creed: Origins
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild**
Grand Theft Auto V

both NBA and Madden have been selling less year after year. Fifa alone outsells both in just Europe

The euro normies that buy loads of PS4s and FIFAs don't come to fucking Cred Forums to shitpost about other games, it's all I'm saying. Just because X is more popular doesn't mean Y isn't popular still in it's own right, unlike what the idiot ITT is trying to argue

>both NBA and Madden have been selling less year after
Sure they are, making such statements without a source lol

go look at NPD fuckwad

>europeans have constantly shown to only buy sports games and shit
>get surprised when this happens
On another note why the fuck did Nintendo only release the collectors edition in Europe and Japan if they knew Europe wasn't going to buy it?

It's called having extra incentives.

incentives the euros
the USA doesn't have these problems, you can sell almost anything here, which baffles me why Japs don't port more of their games

>emulating bayo2
Its literally broken on cemu. Couodnt get more than 20 minutes and it started endlessly crashing

>go look at NPD fuckwad
Not a single NPD source provides info on this "dip" in the series sales going down, go and provide this source big boy.

Meanwhile best sold games through the whole of 2017 in murrifat land:

Call of Duty: WWII
NBA 2K18
Destiny 2
Madden NFL 18
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Grand Theft Auto V
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8

You know Bayonetta 2 NEVER charted on NPD right? Why the FUCK are you fat fucks pretending you actually care about Bayo?

Brainlet Nujak kinda looks like a mug because of the ear

weeelll cuckhead and his pal nujak

>You mean just like Persona 5 and Nioh? :^)
BTFO

Switch demo is different from Wii U demo. Wii U is more neckbeard oriented while Switch is more all-inclusive.

>t. Australian

I cancelled my preorder because I'm having a lot of fun with Monster Hunter World, so I'm going to pick up the Bayo Special Edition hopefully, if it's still around when I'm done with this
I'm getting Dragon Quest Builders around when the sequel is about ready to come out

Britbong here.
My country has absolute irredeemable taste. Ignore everything regarding #1 places on charts etc here.

No exception.

UK is very price-conscious (for whatever reason - some of them political) and Bayonetta 2 is a full-priced £40 for an 4 year old game.

More like the 24th time

Guys remember Europe voted Bayonetta as number 1 in the Smash Bros character poll.

I don't think there has ever been a bigger farce in video game history.

>MHW still in top 5
Damn son

>country with freedom of religion and expression has people with different beliefs and views

woooooooooooooooooow england is dead lmao

Switch has games now, no need to rebuy over-priced Wii U games.

I can't wait for them to start charging us for VC games that we already bought twice.

I'm getting Bayo 1 on sale on steam and will be able to play at 4k60. Ill wait for bayo 2 to go on a sale since its just not as good from what i hear

Europe, not the fucking UK.

>can't understand why people won't pay 40 pounds for a last-gen game
>blaming FIFA and CoD and getting salty over Football Manager

fucking Nintendies

Serious question: Why would people buy this game for the Switch when 1) It doesn't look or play any better than the Wii U version and 2) it's wholly unsuitable for playing on the move?

But the overall sales were up.

It literally plays, looks and runs better than the Wii U version, you absolute retard.
>unsuitable for playing on the move
How? You have to wait for something, then you turn the system on and hack angels for a while. Wow. so unsuitable.

>physical

Anyone with any taste buys digital. Especially on a system like Switch.

death to israel death to america allah akbar allah akbar allah akbar allah akbar

Sounds like the UK has taste, and doesn't want to pretend that a game released 5 years ago is worth full price.

>It literally plays, looks and runs better than the Wii U version, you absolute retard.

Still 720p
Still not constant 60fps

Yeah take a hike

>It literally plays, looks and runs better than the Wii U version, you absolute retard.
Does it run at 1080p/4K, like a PS4/Xbone/PC remaster would? That would actually be a compelling reason to upgrade.

>expression
Unless that expression isn't PC. That'd be double plus ungood

Better textures and it's 60 fps with dips as opposed to 30 to 50 like back on the U, so go choke on a sea of dicks.

>Better textures
Proof
Also it not being 60fps constantly is a factor, why would I buy this day 1?

Because it's a straight port and the original version barely ever reached 60 fps at all, you retard. Go suck Digital Foundry's dick, they have videos talking about the game and how it runs a whole lot better on the Switch, even when undocked.

>Because it's a straight port

But didn't you say:
"It literally plays, looks and runs better than the Wii U version, you absolute retard. "

You're flipflopping, Nintendie

We don't want ports?

It's not 60fps 100% of the time because it's not a game made from scratch for the system, it's just a fucking port. But even then, the game DOES play, look and run better than the original one. Jesus, you're dense.

>it's just a fucking port. But even then, the game DOES play, look and run better than the original one

How? If it's a "fucking port" then, it really doesn't play look and run better. You're just trying to shill it. Fucking quantify this shit, or you'll keep looking like a mong.

What the fuck is so hard to understand? It's a straight port, but the hardware is a lot better, so the game runs, plays and looks better.

He's a retard who can't even actually explain himself

If you're surprised that football games are always top of the chart in Britain you might be retarded

>looks better.
Still 720p and you shown no proof the textures are BETTER despite claiming it's a straight port, why should i believe someone this inconsistent?

>asked to quantify his statements
>reiterates them in their entirety

maybe you're just slow..

>it's wholly unsuitable for playing on the move?
I literally can't think of a single non-first person game that wouldn't be better handheld

I gave you a fucking source. Go watch one of them Digital Foundry videos if you want to see it yourself, you subhuman scum.

I already quantified them,
>it's 60 fps with dips as opposed to 30 to 50 like back on the U,
>the original version barely ever reached 60 fps at all
Jesus fuck, what's wrong with you?

>uk vote to get bayo in smash 4 and ruin smash 4
>then don't buy her game

explain this shit euromen.

>unsuitable for the move.

I play it unironically in the bus and subway, literally designed for it(short burst session)

It also has better framerate than the Wii U version. I hope you were happy with your useless post, have a good day.

Maybe the UK is just smart? Maybe it doesn't want to pay full price for a 5 year old port from Nintendo's failure console? Maybe they're not too bothered about playing it in glorious 20fps 368p while their switch gently warps in their hand?

Stop being a fucking retard UK is not the whole EUROPE

Why isn't the DMC HD Collection getting a Switch port, Bayonetta is way more hectic than those games and somehow the Switch can't handle them, what?

UK isn't even Europe at all.

Because they know they can't compete with Bayonetta.

Nobody cares about the switch despite how devs may pretend they will support it, SC6 was literally skipped on the switch too

youtube.com/watch?v=FsKEQCeTBck

>they can't compete with Bayonetta.
I guarantee if DMC was on the switch it would outsell Bayonetta 4 to 1

That's just Bamco being retarded and not wanting my money.

Because you actually have to make an effort if you want to port a title to a machine which isn't significantly more powerful.

>being this delusional

>That's just Bamco being retarded and not wanting my money.
But they clearly said before that they have big plans for the switch, seriously they're all just half assing shit with their support

please no, I'm tired of Capcom fucking shit up with their laziness, either put forward something with effort or nothing at all.

>big plans
And that's why SC6 isn't part of it. Remember it's a dead franchise.

>says this while he eats up a port that BARELY changes anything and is full priced

>he bought a WiiU
top kek

>Remember it's a dead franchise.
>a game having it's SIXTH game is a dead franchise
The 5th one only fucked up because they created bad timing with tekken and fighters were oversaturated then

4 wasn't precisely a smashing success either. Not even with their retarded guest characters, in fact those characters are precisely why I didn't bother with the game, but that's besides the point.
Why do you think they went for a soft reboot in 6?

To sell more copies. People do soft reboots all the time, even EA did with Most wanted which was their best selling NFS before. Also SC4 still sold 2.3 mill in 8 months so idk why you're trying to act like that's shit. VF is what you call a "dead" franchise when they clearly don't want to make another game.

>europe