Just a daily reminder that Giant Bomb sent out an internal memo urging staff to not discuss Kingdom Come: Deliverance...

Just a daily reminder that Giant Bomb sent out an internal memo urging staff to not discuss Kingdom Come: Deliverance for political reasons. They were told not to mention the game in any content or social media platforms. Keep in mind this isn’t the first time they’ve pulled such shenanigans. In 2017, they pulled an already completed quick look of a Hat in Time just hours before it was scheduled to go up.

Why are you supporting GB in 2018?

bbbrrRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

wow really? thats really cool of them actually. im gonna subscribe for another month now

what do you expect? they're own by CBS. It's a shell of what it used to be. Vinny defending Dream Daddy, the existence Ben Pack, etc. just drop them.

Post proof that you're Jan, otherwise you're bullshitting.

Is that true

Good

God I wish that were me

They typically only cover games they’re interested in anyway

The only one whos into eurojank is Vinny and he’s busy with Monster Hunter

i have a findom fetish, and paying abby's paycheck gets me off

Source? I know that they're pretty crappy, but still.

They did a quick look of Subnautica recently and that game had some controversy about one of the devs acting too woke on twitter.
Why would they ban KCD after that?

DAILY REMINDER THAT E-CELEBS ARE NOT VIDEO GAMES

Anti-Gamergate publications have had this blacklisted since the first trailer in 2015. They have group mailing lists where they discuss this shit in private.

based BRAAAAAAP poster
sauce op?

I barely do. I only look at their vids on youtube now and hardly watch any of them because they only quick look indie shit or have ben/abby specials no sane man would willingly watch.

Gamergate is Reddit though, fuck em

>wut is vivian james?

The person in question was fired from their position -- GiantBomb felt it was appropriate to cover the game after that.

A Tomoko ripoff

After GOTY 2017 I was done, though I’d been on the verge of quitting them for a while.

>Tomoko is now a normal again

End it bros.

I know should of been Dream Daddy to be honest.

Giantbomb? The Dragonball website?

I love all systems goku!

I wait for the day that one of them fucking tells Ben or Abbey to shut the fuck up

I wish there was some other long gaming podcast I listened to besides these braindead libshits but I can't find one I drive around a lot for work so I need to hear people talking

Why don't you listen to music

It's kind of crazy to see them slowly spiral into a group of pussies and SJW's. Granted, this is just the way society is headed. I think the only one holding out at this point is Dan. He generally just keeps his mouth shut when these issues are brought up. Vinny/Abby have kind of gone off the rails on this shit.

I do listen to music a lot but if you have ever driven for hours a day for weeks at a time you will eventually get tired of music and just want to hear people babble

You can see Dan wishing he was back on west any time they start that shit. West is a buncha liberals too, but they keep it to a normal level, they have opinions, bring them up indirectly at best and just go back to talking about video games. Abbey and vinny seem to be trying to tank east

>No source

This but unironically.

Try audiobooks or podcasts on different subjects other than games. How many house do you drive?

>Why are you supporting GB in 2018?

I'm not. I stopped watching anything of theirs when they cried about Palmer Luckey being a white supremacist because he wanted to fund an online meme campaign for Trump. GB = liberal faggots who all deserve the god damn rope.

>Not discussing shitty eurojank
I honestly don't care

Might as well lump GB together with Kotaku, Polygon, and Waypoint at this point.

no one cares

Abby has ruined Vinny, he leaned left after he had his daughter, but now it's full nosedive as he deals with a Nu-feminist twitterscape millennial female on a daily basis that not only provokes fatherly aspects of him, but she's a dead ringer for his wife if she were younger.

The Neutering of him, and the GOTY podcasts killed the site for me. 5 days of one of the least experienced, unqualified people in the industry spouting complete and utter nonsense and not fucking one of them besides Dan asked a simple why or reacted to it. Rest just rolled over and let her.

no one cares that you don't care