Will there ever be a Pokemon game as good as HG/SS again? I like Gens 6 and 7 a lot more than most...

Will there ever be a Pokemon game as good as HG/SS again? I like Gens 6 and 7 a lot more than most, but the quality undeniably dipped after the DS era.

Pokémon is for kids ffs
grew up or fuck off back to /vp/

>I only play mature games for mature gamers such as myself
>Doesn't know that Pokemon games are not against the rules
fuck off back to neofag

Your response is inherently childish though. Vanilla games suck. All of them. Mods are a thing for a reason.

Already happened,B2W2
I only play M O R A L L Y G R A Y games

>Mods are the only thing worth playing
Holy fuck the state of this board.

all games are for kids user

>worth playing
Ehh...

>Your response is inherently childish though
In what way is telling an obvious newfag to fuck off back to whatever shithole they migrated here from childish? You'll learn one day that people from pretty much every age group dislikes obnoxious people.
Also most Pokemon mods are shit.

>B2/W2
Wrong. B2/W2 are very good but are still held down by the horrendous region that is Unova, terrible starters, and over-focus on Story.
HG/SS > Pt > B2/W2 > everything else

Pokemon is a really great idea, but it always had some pretty shit execution and nothing less than a total change could change...
The only games that came close to achieve the wonder of discovery that the main line pretend to have were pokemon snap and mistery dungeon

(You)

>the time they dedicate to a single game is less
is this why every game today as way less content than games 10 years ago

I hope Switch pokemon bombs even though I know it won't

HG/SS wasn't much better with the shitty kimono girl segments and being forced to hunt down and fight/capture your version's legendary.

Honestly they just need to publicly execute Masuda and get literally anyone else to direct.

>tfw when people were excited for Ohmori on /vp/
>tfw he's somehow worse than Masuda

>In what way
You'll understand when you're a bit older. It's not a race, not a fair one anyhow. But telling someone how to get by undetected wouldn't be fair

desu my biggest problem with pokemon is that they don't seem to have any real idea what to do with it
the first 2 gens had a more mature feeling in both story/characters/location and artstyle
after 3 it just went in a random way
at least now they're going for a more cutesy/moe art style but I still think the damage is done, expecially the designs that stayed from gen to gen
I freaking loved how gloomy gen 2 was, meanwhile gen 3 felt like they were squeezing the cow and gen 4 was just full edgelord mode

>he needs mods to enjoy anything
You must buy shit games on a regular basis.

Videogames are a toy for children, anyone who thinks otherwise is a disgusting manchild. You either accept you enjoy playing with toys or you don't

>n-no you
Nice one. Now fuck off, newfag.

Or my standards are just that much higher no? Seems like you're just jumping to conclusions.

That's not what I said champ. So why pretend it is?

Yeah they're really pushing the utopia aspect of Pokemon way too fucking far in Gen 6/7. Gen 5 told a story about how not everything was perfect in the world (even though it's mostly good) but it still made the world feel alive rather than just an escapist fantasy for people
Also in gen 6/7 people cannot stop sucking your dick not even enemies, Champion, Rivals bar Gladion who doesn't care about you

If you want this just read pokemon special

The reason you feel that way is because Gen 2 has the best overworld and art direction in the series, and nobody has managed to capture that feeling since. Gen 4 is the closest they've come.

Fuck off back to neofag, newfag

Pokemon stopped updating itself back during the gamecube/DS era

>the legit autistic one made gen 1 and 2.
No wonder genwunners cling to his games so much.

>implying I don't
Also it's not Edgy in the slightest but still enjoyable