You guys meme, but this needs to be addressed

You guys meme, but this needs to be addressed.

because those guys are pathetic weebs who want to "be the girl".

>nearly every game where you don't get to pick your character, you play as a dude
>game gives you a choice
>do something different for variety
guaranteed if there was a sudden overload of games starting women people would get bored and play as dudes

No it doesn't. Fuck off and stop worrying about what other people do.

God I fucking love the fact that traps have become popular. There's this femboy in my college video game club who dresses up as girl characters ironically

There is no correct answer. It has been argued about for years and people will continue to argue about it.
>If you play as a dude then that means you like staring at guy's all game, fag!
>If you play as a girl that means you want to be a woman, fag!
There is no right or wrong. Just play how you want.

>if you play as a guy you like staring at a man's ass for the whole game, you're gay
>if you play as a girl you self insert and like sucking dicks, you're gay

the first statement is wrong, most games made today feature women as main characters or at least give you the gender option.

To 100 OP is a Faggot Street

It's not weird at all that most men play as women and only a very small percentage of women play as men?

Not him and fuck no they don't you liar. Learn what "most" means.

How many of them were good?

I never play as a woman.

>female
I can assure you that half of them are girls (male.)

two or three

Men who play female are fine as long as they don't pretend they are female and ERP

That shit should be punishable by hanging

It's a natural side-effect of the early stages of life where the Y chromosome isn't expressing
Most men just end up with a mild curiosity of the opposite sex, but some are just made to be fuckbois.

Sure:
>Videogames make you gay basically.
>Anime makes you gay basically.
>Virgins want to fuck videogame characters and cartoons.
Done.

Fuck you, brobi. There hasn't been a playable grill since GTA 2, so I made on in GTA Online.

i specifically said games that don't give you the option
most games that don't give you the option have a main main character. occasionally a metroid, tomb raider or bayonetta comes out but those are the minority. this has always been true and continues to be true today

Women are more aesthetically pleasing, so men and women prefer to play as women characters in vidya. It's not hard to understand, nor a problem.

>Male (Female)
What the fuck why do normies need to steal all our memes?

Picking a female character as a guy is fine, but CREATING a female character as a guy is pure faggotry.

How many votes...?

Why don't you guys just admit you have gay tendencies or are at least bisexual? Nothing wrong with want to sometimes feel what it's like to be a girl. We're anonymous on here. It's okay.

>only 14% of players identify as female
>most of them are trannies
oh nonono

This is nothing new, almost every MMO I've ever been in has had more female characters running around than male. The prettier the game and characters, the more likely this is.

Black Desert and Tera are ~75% female characters because of it.

Soooo how many people voted? We could be talking about a pool of 16 people here...

>"ironically"

saved