JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/media/super-mario-bros/manuals/Super-Mario-Bros-Manual-US.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

konami is faggots but no tutorial is the biggest bitch gripe

>there's no tutorial is a con
Casual babies.

>No tutorial
If you need a tutorial to play a basic bitch game made for normies, you're an idiot.

>people are defending no tutorials

Holy shit how did Cred Forums get this bad

its a shit zombie shooting game
do you think you might have to point your gun at a zombie and shoot?

Forced tutorials need to be a thing in multiplayer games, while annoying for people who know how to play it makes sure shitcans at least know some basic level of the game and can hopefully apply it.

>needs a tutorial for MGS on easy
>especialy when MGSV exists which is probably 1:1 the same

Fucking pebs. Maybe reddit is the better site for you.

>PCfags complain they get leftovers
lmao

Yeah man, old \vee\ loved tutorials, only newfags don't want them. My favorite tutorial was the one in Super Mario Bros

If you played MGSV, you don't need a tutorial for Survive.

>people are defending no tutorial in a multiplayer game

You are all fucking idiots. This is the same complaint that people have with TF2 yet developers never learn from others

Post them

>lacking incredibly easy-to-implement features that will almost certainly be included by some point
>no tutorial is somehow a huge issue

I'll probably never play this game because I couldn't be less interested in it but holy shit, this image is dumb

>no tutorial
>literally only MGS with playable tutorial is MGS1 and partly TPP

didn’t mean to quote

Yeah, how did it allow underage faggots like you to run amok? Back in the nineties there was no fucking tutorials most of the time, the game was designed to teach you how to play through placing easy challenges in the beginning, learning through experience.

>no tutorial
it's a fucking tower defense game jesus christ
>put down a wall
>wait for zombies
>stab their shit

>the game was designed to teach you how to play through the manual
FTFY
Fucking hate retards like you who went "lolol the game is teaching me by ramping up the challenge, I'm learning as I go" and never learning basic mechanics because you were too lazy to read
Cunt

Super Mario Bros manual didn't teach shit, it was there to say who was Mario and why he is looking for the Princess.

legendsoflocalization.com/media/super-mario-bros/manuals/Super-Mario-Bros-Manual-US.pdf

It's like you've never played online games before.
They're there for retards so you have less of a chance of a shit online community.

why do japanese games always half ass the options?

>Play Survive beta expecting nothing
>Have _fun__ time

I don't need retards in my games, thanks.

then you should stop playing at all

Team Fortress 2 didn't even have tutorial until 2010 and it worked better than ever.

>Team Fortress 2
>Needing a goddamn tutorial
What the fuck else do you need to learn about TF2? There are different classes and you use different guns. You literally learn most of the mechanics for each class just by trying them out. First time I tried TF2 I just sat down and played.

Also, if you want a tutorial then you can go watch the class intros that valve posted for each class. Those are literally the tutorials.

You should get some friends, user. Some that aren't retarded so you can enjoy online games.

nujak should be a ban on sight

PCfats crying every time
aha aha aha
Devs will soon learn to just ignore those pirates