Is Pit the strongest Nintendo character of all time?

Is Pit the strongest Nintendo character of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM
youtube.com/watch?v=5UE_zzMl-Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

No, its Kirby

Pokemon or Mother has the highest power levels among Nintendo series.

I wouldn't count on it, Pitty Pat.

Not even close.

he'd be impossible to beat as a mario/zelda/metroid boss that's for sure, simply too fast and mobile

You forget that he's grounded without Palutena's help. Most 3D Marios could certainly beat him if he was a boss.

That's not Kirby

Kirby says hello.

Infinite hyperbole shitters are the worst.

>Defeated Gods and saved entire Realms
>not the most powerful

Loving every laugh
Kirby couldn't even catch him to suck him up

He literally works for someone in the game he's in. How could he be the strongest of all time?

It's unironically Kirby

Is there a Nintendo power level tier list?

Hey, I heard you needed a goddess to fly

No, but he has the tightest asshole.

>master of all fighting styles, elements and concepts
>constantly gaining new powers
>killed elder gods and the living incarnations of nightmares and darkness
>defeated the strongest warrior in the universe
>essentially a living black hole
Is there anyone who can even compete?

Mega Rayquaza

Kirby or this fucker at least in 2nd place.

>Kills every boss he comes across from dragons to gods
>including Palutena and Hades
He's pretty high up there. Probably if you disregard kirby memers.

Top Tier would be Zelda (Golden Goddesses), Mother (Giygas), Xenoblade, and Pokemon (Creation Trio + Arceus)

Below that would be Kirby and Mario.

Right under that would probably be Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem.

False
Pit is the strongest
No questions asked

>t salty pit shitter

>t. epic kirby memer
I cleared all chapters of KIU on 9.0 and Pit is my main in Smash and I am one of the best players around

Shame you can't say the same lol

Kirby is just plain stupid. But I think Pit's the strongest out of the characters that aren't meme tier strong.

Mega Fug

So he's basically Android 21

>Arceus
Pit's literally a godslayer. Arceus is the last character who would win against him.

KIverse really isn't that strong. Best feats we've seen onscreen are Palutena lobbing a few relatively small islands at Pit, and Poseidon splitting the ocean. Compared to other Nintendo series where you have outright planet busters, the only thing the universe really has going for it is it's speed.

He's just a fucking pilot, Dynthos did most of the work. And don't forget the help of Palutena, Viridi and Medusa.

He still managed to kill Medusa. Potentially without the Three Sacred Treasures.

Pit smacked the shit out of Medusa, Pyrrhon, Hades, and Palutena. He eats gods for breakfast.

Kid Icarus has it's own Death Star

Viridi launches Nukes

Not to mention Pit himself slays Gods like it's no big deal
and aliens

Why do redditors still think "god" is a proper indication of a character's power and not just a title in the universe?

Palutena is the Pilot
And even then she only completely controls his flight path when necessary
He's the one that shoots and kills things

>Being this upset that people disagree with you over a stupid power level discussion

Nukes still aren't comparable at all to things like pic related.

>Medusa
Honestly not that impressive. Imagine you swatting a wasp with a laser cannon and the intellect of the god
>Hades
The mech did
>Pyrrhon
Tied to a computer, remember
>Palutena
He didn't smack her, and besides, she's obviously among the weaker of the pantheon
>Viridi launches Nukes
So do fucking American presidents
He has some control, either way. You get the point either way, the great sacred treasure is doing most of the work

>and aliens
And GOD ALIENS

Well, can you give a proper answer? Being a 'god' is completely meaningless on its own.

Then I guess any old human with no powers can be called God you dumb motherfucker

He won't be so tough when his asshole gets ripped open

Shulk is also a God Slayer and has the power to rewrite the universe. Same with Nanashi in SMTIV:A

I guess any weapon does all the work for any character in any fiction ever then

You're missing the point, brainlet. Kid Icarus gods clearly aren't anwhere near the same level as, say, Xenoblade or Zelda deities. The term god is meaningless outside of the universe of a series.

That's not Shulk.

But not a hot anime girl (probably)

>I guess any weapon does all the work for any character in any fiction ever then
Naturally. You don't say a soldier with a grenade launcher is able to blow up tanks all by himself. Shit, you could throw Mario into the Great Sacred Treasure with an instruction manual and he might be able to kill Hades.

may i ask what zelda deities have even done? cause i'm not too aware of them actually doing anything worth a damn, they've sure done a good job stopping ganondorf all those times-oh wait

Seems like you're the brainlet if you can't comprehend what "God" means. Sorry little bitch, you lost :)

Created Hyrule, left the Triforce behind, then fucked off.

Someone has to teach shitters a lesson. Sorry other countries aren't as brave as us.

Look at these gains.

They woke up from a long nap, flooded Hyrule, then went back to sleep

Nope.

>is able to be caught and tamed by a ten year old

Why would they give a shit about stopping Ganon? Din blatantly bestows her power on him.
Anyway, the Triforce in lore is only a small portion of their power, but still has displayed abilities far beyond anything in KI.

If Smash is anything to go by then Bayo, Cloud and ZSS.

>Kid Icarus has it's own Death Star
Bowser has a machine capable of destroying the entire universe by induced big crunch
your move

That's a SEGA character, you tard.

ah actual god powers, carry on then.

>but still has displayed abilities far beyond anything in KI.
Like?

Kirby punched planets in half

Dynthos created a copy of outer space just so Pit could have a realistic back-drop to reenact his battle with the Space Kraken.

she's a sega character in the way that pokemon are gamefreak characters you simp

Cloud is shit, he got beaten by Link in Death Battle

The Golden Goddesses are actual creation deities, Hylia is probably closer to the KI gods, what with throwing Skyloft above the clouds.

Not him, but ALttP and ALBW has it used to reality warp the country back to good shape. Along with all the other powers the different pieces grant, the whole Triforce grants wishes, and it can be inferred it's above things like Majora's Mask, which brought down the moon on Termina by itself.

there's no telling how big that area of space is though
we do know bowser has the capacity to destroy the universe, and it took every single angel sacrificing themselves to stop it

face it Bowser is way more powerful than you could possibly imagine

>Cloud is SS Tier
>Link is Shit Tier
Hmmmmm......

Except that's different because Nintendo has owned IIRC 1/3rd of Pokemon since it started.
Guess that every single character that's been on a nintendo system is a nintendo character. Doomguy confirmed to be a nintendo character, as are multiple licensed characters.

How the fuck did Bowser even build that thing in the first place? Is it of his design? Does he have a secret ultra genious scientist laboratory? What the fuck is it made of? What the shit powers it? Why is he so big in Galaxy?

Kirby has never defeated a big bad without help from Dedede, Meta Knight and/or an ancient all-powerful relic though

Looks like Diddy Kong fucking curb stomps Ganondorf than.

Grand Stars

Bowser is never shown to be particularly unintelligent, I was under the impression that his clown car and all the wacky mechs he's built over the years are his doing. Also, Jr. is canonically a mechanical genius, so he probably helped.

Bowser has an intergalactic armada and factories capable of creating entire planets
He's a genuine space emperor, but the one thing among all the infinite stars he can't have is Peach, so he hangs out around the mushroom kingdom trying to come up with ways to try and take her away from that fat plumber

Some faggot clown vehicles isn't even in the same ballpark than a fucking big crunch inducing weapon.

Holy shit.

Go away, faggot.

and nintendo owns one half of bayonetta. by your logic bayonetta's more nintendo than pokemon is

Just another weakling for Pit to take down and Palutena and Viridi to make fun of :)

just because i, or my american script, said you're the strongest, doesn't mean its a fact, Pitty.
sheesh

>If Smash is anything to go by
Smash is just fucking figurines and non canon

Hades!

Pit!

That's not how it works. Bayonetta was not a nintendo character. She was made by sega for various platforms. Nintendo only bought the rights for 2 and 3.
Meanwhile Pokemon, while made by GF, was for Nintendo from day one.

Hades.

Pretty much. The Kongs are seriously OP as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM

Pit~

Anyone saying Shulk is a pleb. He was only ever able to use the Monodo because Zanza was possessing him.

Alvis is the real guy to beat in XC, and pretty much any Nintendo protagonist could do it.

I really like this emote

Literally gives it. Alvis leaves. And the Klaus that becomes a god is gone. There are no more gods in both Xeno games.

He bopped the God of Death, literally what Necrodeus means, when split into 10 weaker copies of himself. With no weapons, copy abilities, or outside help at all.

That's tame compared to the Monado literally shaping the universe in whatever way the wielder chooses. It's practically a small application of that power.

Gives it up*

The Monado is way above the Triforce of course, but the Golden Goddesses themselves are universal as well, according to OoT.

didnt kirby consume an entire galaxy once?

No, user, he is the galaxy.
youtube.com/watch?v=5UE_zzMl-Pw

>the monodo is unstoppable, you guys!

I love how you cucks forget that Zanza had one as well, LMAO.

It’s not that great of a weapon, really. The game isn’t even all that consistent on what it can and can’t do.

I've been debating getting Uprising. Is it worth?

Also, by the way, those of you who are going on about how the Monodo’a Power can wipe out anything that goes against it... Zanza was bragging about doing that the entirety of the final boss fight, and failed because it isn’t actually all that powerful.

You are bragging about a character being an unstoppable god in a game where you kill the unstoppable god. Shulk is generic JRPG protagonist tier. I could buy him losing to the fucking Jigglypuff.

Got it for christmas, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Controls can be frustrating, but they're pretty good if you can get the hang of them.

Very much user. Solo mode is full of great music, wonderful dialogue and characters, and a story that just gets wackier and wackier.

Large variety of weapons to choose from too. You're guaranteed to find something you'll love.

Chock full of content too. Has a bunch of Idols to collect (Smash Bros trophies but they move)

Online is phenomenal too on the chances you can find some people online. I played with some people last night. Unfortunately game is on a handheld and was released years ago so not nearly as many people playing as I would like.

Post favorite weapons.