Ryan Hill

le bubsy 3d XD

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

sonic mania

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

you can't

what happened to games where you had the option straight from the menu to replay every boss encounter and minigame? I fucking love Rare for doing this in BT and DK64

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Galaxy 2, Odyssey

James Miller
James Miller

Easy, Mario 64. Checkmate you defunct british fucks

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

The one i played when i was a kid.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Banjo-Kazooie

John Johnson
John Johnson

I came here to post this.
/thread

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

DKC

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Banjo Kazooie was too much like a mario 64 clone

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Crash 2
Also please stop implying Banjo 1 is the best. Tooie is best Banjo

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

literally any
Banjo Kazooie has terrible level design and is one of the most overrated N64 games

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

OP's pic is Banjo-Tooie.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

You didn’t even post a platformer, you posted a Walking-and-Minigames Simulator.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

2/10 try harder
BK makes peoples brains go crazy from all the collectathon stimuli, you nigger

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Easy. Super Mario 64: Star Road

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Super Mario 3D World.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Spyro, as well.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

uhhh. conkers bad fur day

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

It controls nothing like Mario 64.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Tooie is too big and empty. It's not a bad game necessarily, but Kazooie's overall experience is much better.
It was easier to fill the empty space with your imagination as a child, but now you're just running through levels that are way too big.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

This game is a stinker and the only reason you're saying it's good is because you haven't played it since the original year of release.

Banjo-Kazooie is still excellent though.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

The Kazooie>Tooie meme

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

why is tooie better?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

I would barely even describe these games as platformers. How much actually platforming do you do?

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Why does Yooka & Laylee feels like an inferior Banjo-Kazooie? You can clearly see how much better they got with Tooie and DK64 but yet Yooka felt like they forgot their skills and ideas

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

This should have been the first post

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Kazooie has levels that are the size of a postage stamp and rigid amounts of collectibles, often leading to collectibles that are just out in the open
First half of the game is stupidly simply outside of clanker, but the jiggy puzzle and note door count are balanced so you practically don't even need that world, the game can be beaten without the move from clankers cavern and everything
Tooie has actual bossfights
Tooie has interconnected worlds
Tooie has better transformations and transformations in every world
Isle o' Hags>Grunty's Lair
Improves the controls by no longer making somersault kill momentum
The games core moveset was never it's strong point and Tooie is willing to lean on that moveset
The game starts off with no throwaway collectibles and makes you fight tooth and nail for them after a certain point
More memorable characters
People who insist Kazooie is better are retarded.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

The games core moveset was never it's strong point and Tooie is willing to lean on that moveset less*

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Oh and fucking mutliplayer.

Bootlet goldeneye was insanely valuable to an elementary schooler with strict parents back in the day.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

One thing really awesome about tooie is that everything you collect you only need to collect one time, so no need to worry about dying before finding that final note.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

this, and
no longer making somersault kill momentum
this. I'm surprised somebody appreciated this change of all things

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Is this really a platformer? You run around and figure out how to collect things. There's no tight jumps or anything.
I see this game more as a collecting game, I've 100% this game at least 3 times and can't think of a single platforming challenge. There's minigames and exploration.
It's a comfy collectathon game to me, not a platformer.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit