Dark Souls 1:

Dark Souls 1:

>game of the generation, some flaws but the quality overshadows them 9/10

Dark Souls 1 minus everything that made it good, no weapons no builds, no subtle lore, artificial difficulty, shields replaced by pointless guns, the same edgy aesthetic for every area aka Bloodborne:

>Wtf this is shit and just annoying to play 3/10

Dark Souls 1 minus everything that made it good, no weapons no builds, no subtle lore, artificial difficulty, shields replaced by pointless guns, the same edgy aesthetic for every area aka Bloodborne... but its ps4 exclusive:

>OMG 10/10 BEST GAME EVER FULLSTOP

Can someone explain this to me???

I'd rather wait for someone to explain what the fuck OP was trying to say

yet another shit thread where OP didn't play the game he's shitposting about
BB has a lot of good things in it that lets it stand on its own

Explain to my why you are trolling you nigger

All I can explain to you is that your perception of those games is so off the mark that I'm wondering if you ever even played them. Did you just watch a couple of YT vids and come here to shitpost?

Good job not playing Bloodborne otherwise you would have some valubale criticisms instead of just blaming it on the fact it's exclusive

>game is on switch
10/10
>game isn't on switch
lol game a shit, we don't want it xD ;3

Friendly reminder that PCfucks are STILL salty 3 years later.

I guess he's trying to say he likes Dark Souls 2 but hates Dark Souls 3, while Cred Forums has the opposite opinion, and he's mad about it.

I own and have played Bloodborne, stop diverting from the content of what im saying

>artificial difficulty
as opposed to that all-natural, free-range difficulty

post a pic with your copy of bloodborne.

Completed save as well.

I don't get it, is the second game supposed to be DS2/3?

Im at work you autistic NEET fucks

sure user, you're "at work".

Then stop shitposting walls of text and do your fucking job.

Get back to work cleaning those toilets

Bloodborne is a decent 8/10 game. Sonybros only shill the fuck out of it because it's exclusive, same goes for Demon's Souls. Demon's Souls had a nice atmosphere but it was a prototype for Dark Souls, it felt very unpolished. All the Dark Souls games are better, even 2.

Complaining about the weapons, of all things, in Bloodborne? Are you fucking retarded? Every single weapon is properly unique, with only a few minor shared moves (the Kirkhammer and LHB untricked movesets come to mind, and they're very different when tricked). BBs weapons are one of the best things about it.

Name one DaS 1 weapon cooler than the Beast Cutter.

>the second half is blatantly unfinished
>some flaws

LOL

Chaos Blade, zweilhander, lucerene, manserpent gsword, painted sword, catching pole, nito sword,

>shitposting at work
>can't even spell Bloodborne in his fit of rage
Wow OP you're sure showing us.

It seems like OP didn't actually play the game, but as someone that has, I'm tempted to agree at least in part.
I absolutely hate bloodborne's bosses.
I think the level design is great, the weapons are cool, the mobs are fun, the gimmicks and puzzles are decent, the level up lady is cute, the loading screens are shit but eh, the healing mechanic is sweet and chalice dungeons are so cool.
But holy fucking shit almost all of the bosses are absolute cancer taking up 3/4 of your screen with effects going absolutely everywhere and I can't see jack shit.
The only good bosses that I've fought so far (keeping in mind I'm only about 10 hours in maybe) are humanoid ones but they're so few and far between it's getting on my nerves