Fucking really Tripware
Why.
Just Why.
What the fuck are they smoking to see this and say "yes, this is good."
Killing Floor 2 is really going down

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/2742000471546110348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suspect you are the one who keeps ranting in the comment section of the announcement, correct?

Who? I just don't understand the need of putting the armor on top of that, it looks no sense.

Is KF2 still an unfinished buggy shitfest?

Depends buggy

What the fuck is this?

What is this even? Haven't played KF2 in a while.

Jesus, another variant instead of a new zed? A fucking king clot to boot. I full expect the Matriarch to be a fucking Queen Siren at this point.

It's the a re-skin of the old Alpha Clot, the one that buff closer zeds, now he's called Rioter and he got changed because "it's easier to look in the crowd" like a glowing faggot wasn't enough.

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that these fuckers have replaced the alpha clot completely as in there is no such thing as the alpha clot and now it's these faggots?

There are two variants of alpha clots
The no-glowing base version and the glowing PvP Alpha clot that got into the PvE as buffing zed machine
They turned the glowing alpha clot and gave him some fucking metal plates for no reason

Lmao just shoot him in the legs it's not that hard geez

I only know of the four clots, the dopey sad sack of shit that lazily tries to grab you, the autistic slasher, what I call a regular clot, and the pasty buffing faggot that I know as the alpha clot. Did they change the regular clot's name to alpha clot in this game and I never noticed or is this some shit they added recently? I haven't touched the game since the end of last year mind you.

No it's the buffing faggot you told about, i used the word glowing because he's only base clot that does that.
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/2742000471546110348
Here's the link of the news.

Here's the official naming:
>Cyst: The dopey sad sack of shit
>Clot: THE CHAD STRIDE ones
>Slasher: The autistic slashers that like to roll
>Alpha Clot: The glowing blue CHAD STRIDE one

The rioter (pictured in OP) is going to be added in the next update. He'll work the same as the alpha clot but will have armor so you'll have to shoot his exposed areas.

Also we'll be getting some new weapons. Here's the mac10 with incendiary bullets. It's for the firebug and swat.

Whats the problem exactly?

>another update with no changes to Survivalist

So it's an additional clot variant then. Luckily they're adding in the mac10 so I'll reinstall to see if it's as fun/useful as it was in the first game.

Here's the Husk's fireball launcher. It'll be for firebug and demoman.

And a Double Barrel Colt 1911 for Gunslinger
(It exist, designed by an italian)
There is also the Husk Cannon for Demolition and Firebug

There is a perk called Survivalist? Still mad for the scrapped perk

Fuk u man I was gonna post it. I'm hyped for this pistol. They said it's tier 4 so who knows how good it'll be.

Too bad firebug will still be worthless

>still no pyro skin to make everyone around me upset

Thats just one of the Cannibals from The Forest with a buncha shit stapled to it

It's ugly in bad design way? They could used this opportunity to design a more interesting variation of the clot or making a new zed entirely but they just decided to slap metal plates together and giving a metal plate punk haircut.

It's a really fucking meme weapon in a good way, while i'm curious i was expecting a more modern type of pistols like Glock or something.