Free Software Foundation allegedly fires an employee for being trans-gendered

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Libreboot-Not-GNU
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00036.html

Based FSF.
They fight for your freedoms and don't fall for SJW propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/
hrc.org/resources/transgender-faq#11
workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/75595/coworker-is-easily-and-often-offended-and-doesnt-want-us-to-mention-offensive-t
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12512190
reddit.com/r/libreboot/comments/52ztk3/libreboot_leaves_the_gnu_the_free_software/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/d7ox86k
my.fsf.org/donate
my.fsf.org/donate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
isna.org/faq/frequency
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00047.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trans people are disgusting

the way they talk, the way they eat, the things they wear, etc,...

disgusting

>Leah Rowe claims FSF fired an employee for being trans
ftfy

>fired someone for being trans

Where can I donate to them?

wtf I like FSF now

Any proof someone was actually fired for being trans? i did a quick search and found nothing. Looks more like a case of

>Trans person gets fired for, iunno, being a shitty employee or something
>Someone else turns it into discrimination because of course they fucking would, have you used the internet at all in the last couple years?

Which I could EASILY see being what happened.

>"Leah" Rowe, formerly Francis

The wheel transgender bullshit is fine. Idc if someone likes to cross dress, just don't expect to be taken seriously.

BASED FSF

Tumblr nu-males on suicide watch - absolutely blown the fuck out right and left, sideways and upside down

wtf??? I love gnu now!!!

>tfw the neoliberals killed their anti-NSA enemy with one of their tranny operatives
Happening.png

Lads, this calls for a celebration

Fired a man for literally being a cunt.

XD

kek

:P

Sounds like the situation resolved itself.

this. and for the record, im not agains trans or any other similar thing despite browsing this site.

I might start donating again if they keep firing mentally ill people like this one

I thought freetards loved boipuss

The FSF probably didn't fire them for being trans the more likely explanation is the person was stirring up trouble in some way and the FSF decided it was better to part ways with them.

Doesn't the the GNU project mainly develop software over the internet rather than face to face anyway? Who gives a fuck about your sexual orientation.

wtf i love the fsf now

This With the potential law suits, never mind the insane bad press, what organization/company is going to fire someone just for their gender? It makes absolutely no sense in today's hyper-sensitive politically correct climate. No. More likely, the person being trans was incidental.

I smell more bullshit infiltration that has thankfully been stopped before it festered. Well done FSF.

>post yfw linux-libre is labeled as a hate-OS

Anyone have a source or any other information about the FSF firing a trans employee?

In any case it's sad to see Libreboot suddenly leaving the GNU project; the last thing we need in the free software world is more infighting. Hopefully this doesn't lead to the FSF stopping recommending Libreboot. Probably it won't though, since the FSF only cares about software freedom and Libreboot is still free.

I'm sure the FSF wont be deterred from recommending libreboot just because of this slight inconvenience.

On the other hand, I hope that Libreboot don't stop to be referring to their main supporting OS as GNU/Linux but just Linux.

no biggie, just use the original Coreboot where all the real development is done anyway.

You can also just continue to use libreboot and donate to the FSF occasionally.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Only sane posts in this thread.

Not sure what you meant by this.

Do you mean
>I hope that Libreboot starts referring to their main supporting OS as Linux rather than GNU/Linux
or
>I hope that Libreboot doesn't stop referring to their main supporting OS as GNU/Linux
?

Libreboot probably mostly cares about the kernel and not the whole OS, so they could probably use the name "Linux" in a few places where they use "GNU/Linux". If you have Libreboot as the BIOS replacement, GRUB as the payload and Linux as the kernel, it probably doesn't matter to Libreboot (from a technical standpoint) whether the userland is GNU or BusyBox or AOSP.

the latter is what I meant.
libreboot.org/
Their current page mainly uses the term GNU/Linux rather than Linux.

good, trans people are subhuman

fuck off cuck

i really doubt what they claim actually happened,
most likely just using his identity to play victim.

but if it is true, thats good too.
need to offset the tranny pandering nonsense being forced on everyone.

>responding to obvious bait

On 16/09/16 01:57, Leah Rowe wrote:
> I just want to say:
>
> Fuck GNU
> Fuck the Free Software Foundation
>
> From now on, Libreboot is going to, wherever possible, live without
either of them.

Hoo boy. This is the lead developer of one of the most important free software projects categorically denouncing the FSF.

Meanwhile, I think it's pretty unlikely that the FSF fired someone for being trans, or "because they thougdt she, rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential damage." They're usually very tolerant and accepting of social issues and stuff.

Also, discrimination based on gender identity is illegal in Massachusetts.
hrc.org/resources/transgender-faq#11

>most likely just using his identity to play victim.
whose identity?

the tranny

>leftits vs leftists

>The FSF fired her because they thougdt she,
>rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential
>damage. As a result, she was fired from the FSF.
Okay, so you're just using the wrong pronoun to cause confusion.

but i was using the right one :^)

You mean retards vs retards
Leftists all got murdered in the 80s

if its a woman to guy transition its ok but m2f just doesn't work if you are not an ugly tai already.

I'm going to donate to them on this basis.

Fuck off dickless cuck

Ugh. We used to have an unconvincing tranny work for us in our geriatric hospital ward. He was 6 feet tall with stubble, looked nothing like a woman but wore a dress and a wig and called himself Lisa. Used to frighten all the oldies. He was a shit nurse but was basically untouchable because if anyone ever criticised him he would cry transphobia

Calling bullshit now. The person was probably fired for being rude or incompetent and wants to get media attention/money. Stallman's politics are super left, he wouldn't allow someone to be fired for that reason.

The employee was probably as stable and reasonable as Leah here.

Holy shit, I was about to put LibreBoot on my machine.

Not going to be doing that anymore. We're going to have to fork LibreBoot.

It's all over. How can they ever recover?!

With how there is zero proof I imagine that person got fired for other reason. Of course if you swallowed the SJW pill everything is a conspiracy against you.

That's the disturbing thing, on the mailing list everyone believes this tranny.

The frightening thing is all of the people using LibreBoot are now running code that is written by an infiltrating tranny.

>trans attention whoring
not surprised
>blames gnu and fsf as collective
why not blame the whole community?
oh, because he want to keep using linux right

Leah Rowe sounds seriously mentally ill, no sane person reacts like this over an unsubstantiated allegation. Especially one that has zero to do with them.

>get banned from Cred Forums
FUCK THE WHOLE TRANSPHOBIC CIS WHITE MALE INTERNET
WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT USE THE INTERNET ANYMORE
IT SHOULDNT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE
FUCK INTERNET

There is literally nothing wrong with being transgendered.

This.

There is no proof that Leah is telling a true story. Sad/interesting to see the transphobia this brings to light.

Hasn't the FSF/GNU been attacked by provocateurs before? It is known that there are social engineers posing as SJWs.

neolibs are censoring assholes but even they don't like the NSA. All the spying bullshit was implemented after 9/11 and championed by the neocons, and has since been a symbol of paranoid warmongering policies of the Bush era.

Yes there is you mentally ill degenerate

Name it.

>code that is written by
Don't care. Can we stop pretending this matters? It's the same fear as with Red Hat and systemd and with NSA and SELinux. It doesn't matter who wrote the software; if it's free, we can audit it and take out any backdoors we find.

Not to mention, there's nothing wrong with being transgender.

Thanks for the you

1. Attention whoring and blaming everybody but yourself for fuck ups
2. Thinking you are a man/woman when you are not
3. Cutting dick off and taking meds still thinking you are something else
4. Causing others including your parents mental stress and discomfort for your retarded life choices
5. Still attention whoring due to sexual frustration while being ugly as sin (face it all trannies look like shit).

Literally nothing wrong with any of that.

Trans people need to be executed or move to Thailand.

Like I said mental illness. Great example, thanks again degenerate.

>degenerate
Guess who has the mental illness?

The championing of that shit is where you see the political boundaries disappear and you see the global agenda in action regardless of the supposed party.
People just remember the presidents but they forget who was actually writing this stuff and voting it into law.
The "liberals" in the US are dangerous because while forever championing the right of the minority, they are totally willing to go full fascist against the majority.
They aren't pro-democracy because most of their agendas would be easily struck down if actually put up for a vote.
Because democracy is rule by the majority.

Yes I who dislike these people because they always cause a shit storm everywhere they are and always use the tranny card to defend themselves, is a degenerate and not the apologist who thinks its any of this is alright. Wow, you got me. I'm going to rethink my life, thanks!

>always
Like I said mental illness. Great example, thanks again neckbeard.

woah

So much trans hate. Memes are overcoming you all.

You could argue a lot about tabs people and that would be OK, but plain hate? lmao

You do, just like every other tranny.

When TDOTR finally comes (Shadiley) you will be first to go.

>trans hate
>Memes
Listen. The world always made fun of and laughed at trannies. That's never going to change. You can suppress it for some time by taking people's livelihoods away but eventually people will snap.

And that's when you are going to be sent back to hell.

1. Repression causes attention whoring. If hatred and sexual repression were eliminated, it would go away. Until then, you have suffering people seeking support.
2. Invalidating peoples' feelings is abusive.
3. They don't cut it off. They re-purpose it into female genitalia.
4. More hate.
5. I won't deny that attention whores post their content where it does not quite fit in. Sounds like a job for rules and moderation.

>the world
>South-East Asia is not in the world

>When TDOTR finally comes you will be first to go.
I'm quaking in my boots.

Moral of the story: Don't hire trannies. In this social climate, they can easily cry discrimination and have a giant bandwagon of retards support and rally to burn "the enemy" on a stake.

To be fair I hate the FSF.

In addition, don't hire wymyn or blacks.

>b-but it happened because of him being trans1!1!1!

Is there any proof that this happened or is this yet another case of sjw faggotry?

Fucking this.

They bring problems wherever they go. Every single one of them are cultural marxists and they will use their oppression card against the business once confronted in any way shape or form.

Just like you bring your privilege.

"It must be because im trans, I couldn't be incompetent"

Where can I donate?

>another case of sjw faggotry?
Let's take a look at """"Leah"""" Rowe's denouncement to GNU:

>The Free Software Foundation recently fired a transgendered employee of
the FSF, just for being trans, because some transphobic cissexist people
wrote negativly about her.
>As a trans person myself, I find this disgusting.
>Long live the LGBT community, and long live the free software movement.

Conclusion: Trans got his balls in a twist because another trans was fired from the FSF for being intolerable and causing the business harm. Thus """Leah""" feels it is an attack on himself and goes on a mental breakdown killing off his ties with FSF while screaming "transphobic cissexist". So yes, it is another of those cases.

This guy is baiting. No one can be this stupid.

Anyway, this is an indictment against all LGBT bullshit. Don't hire them. Don't hire women. Don't accept donations from liberal left organisations. Just shut them down and then tell them to fuck off.

And the beautiful thing is the other cucks on the projects will silently follow the lead of this trannie.

Why is it an indictment? Maybe she did get fired unfairly.

The only thing worse than nonfree software is software written by faggots

>mfw gnu/fsf had the questionnaire a few months back
>ask about money and social issues
>i told them to stop funding women, niggers and fire the trannies
>they actually start doing it

tippity top kek
10 minute well spend

Has someone mailed leah or gnu for the proof yet?

"GNU DOESNT DESERVE TO EXIST" This is why I immediatly removed Libreboot and installed Coreboot instead, GNU is the reason any of this shit even exists and is the basis of almost all Linux desktops, it IS the core and userland which runs ontop of Linux, without GNU there wouldn't be GPL, without GPL then Linus Torvalds would be a homeless nerd asking to code in C for spare change on the street, and without all of that the open source and free software of today wouldnt be so large as it is today, without all of this """Leah"""'s Libreboot would not fucking exist and he would just be some faggot everyone hates, don't blame an incredible project for existing and keep using it, go back to Windows

I find it somewhat strange how people on mailing lists make such sane and well-thought comments.

It wasn't for being trans, it was for violating their freedoms by being a proprietary gender

Damn it user, now I have to install this game and play it again.

> things have been like this door some time according to my limited knowledge so they are going to stay like that

ITT:
>let me tell you why I hate trannies

Leah saw her chance to play the victim and jumped on it.

Not sure if that was sarcasm, but overall, anybody who shares their SJW ideology is a timebomb waiting to happen.

They create toxic work environments by leveraging their minority status. They can turn an innocuous comment into something "offensive and problematic". They're offended by anything and everything.

workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/75595/coworker-is-easily-and-often-offended-and-doesnt-want-us-to-mention-offensive-t

It's social cancer of the century.

FSF doesn't like things that aren't well defined.

top kek

she can always turn to chaturbate and prostitution for money, that's the only thing trans people are capable of doing anyway, useless other than fucktoys

>Why is it an indictment? Maybe she did get fired unfairly.
Even if its true this is no the way you deal with it.

>Offended by a beard joke
I'm not even surprised any more.

>hurr I want to socially engineer people so they don't make fun of my mutilated dick

>You could argue a lot about tabs people and that would be OK, but plain hate? lmao

Personally I wouldn't care about their life or body as long as they leave me alone, but today this has become a moronically important political and ideological issue where we all must play pretend or risk our social lives and jobs being exterminated by not being progressive-holy enough.

And that's where the hate comes. Shutting up and shaming people doesn't change their minds, only makes them bitter and hateful while hiding it. Until somebody snaps. So good job progs, such nice tolerant society you're building up.

You could always manually strip out the ME/vbios from Coreboot and give it an actually-useful payload instead of GRUB2.

>Fuck GNU
>Fuck the Free Software Foundation
How is this different from demanding all trannies or jews to be gassed because one has been unjust to you?

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12512190
reddit.com/r/libreboot/comments/52ztk3/libreboot_leaves_the_gnu_the_free_software/
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/

Accusing people of discrimination without any proof is not a right way to deal with such cases.

>>"I very much doubt it that Leah Rowe is angry without reason."
>If you had ever interacted with her personally you'd know that it happens quite often.
Surprise, the tranny is offended and distraught by everyone and everything.

it knows, but it's hoping that by acting like a victim it'll garner attention and guilt people into giving it special treatment

There is also reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/d7ox86k but it doesn't seem too reliable.

So what's the non trash alternative to libreboot?

Coreboot, which it is based on.

Why is there a fork of an active project?

>This is a funny thing to say on a thread about Leah when it's exactly what she banned me from #libreboot for. Make no mistake, Leah is extremely bigoted person and her being a tranny doesn't exempt her from that.

>My paedophile friend told me that she was ok with paedophilia (because they were close friends) and so I talked to her about it on PM a bit (we both talked about stuff that was bothering us). In a few days she bans me from #libreboot and then in #fsf confirms that it was because I'm a paedophile.
>E: Oh, and she later apologized to me, unbanned me and a few minutes later she was on the channel spewing bullshit about how I was really sorry and shit so I pasted two lines that she had sent me and then she banned me again.

>Yeah, just know that you are defending someone that acts in the way you accuse the rest of free software community of acting.
>She has also banned people from the channel for merely having a different political opinion (not being a communist).
Especially the last part seems to happen quite often with SJWs. I remember some SJWs banning some Cred Forums people from ##feminist because they were against Stalin.

MUH LIBRE

"She" is indeed fucked up in the head.

quoting her gender only validates her "oppressed" worldview

donating 200 bucks to the fsf/gnu later today. thank you stall man for invoking tranny booty bothering regardless of the facts.

sounds like somebody got fired for a good reason and didn't like it thus it must be because of their mental illness.

It's free software, not free gender.

Where is this from?

the leddit thread.

>reading phoronix thread
>someone disagrees with trannies
>"HERE COMES THE MIDDLE EAST TO ENLIGHTEN US"

hahhahhaa

It's not my fault if reality oppresses her/him/it/x@r.

We don't have the science and technology to actually change sex. Not even close. We can only do some crude superficial modification. This is the simple truth. To pretend otherwise is literally cargo cult science.

I have no intention of contributing to this madness.

They just argue this hard and c ruel logic by saying "Gender isn;t the same as sex shitlord". And pretend like they don't all want a sex change if given the opportunity.

I feel bad for them getting deluded into mutilating their bodies because people tell them it will be better. They're seriously mentally ill and getting told delusion is acceptable.

>I feel bad for them getting deluded into mutilating their bodies because people tell them it will be better. They're seriously mentally ill and getting told delusion is acceptable.

Yes. That politicians, activists and similar human waste make careers from it AND then write insane laws to enforce this madness flips my shit me like nothing else, because it shows what kind of lunatics are ruling us.

Ever since I read about the concept of social signaling I can't stop seeing it everywhere, specially in politics, and that's making me a jaded cynic.

>freetards
>pussy of any kind
Pick one

>donating 200 bucks to the fsf/gnu later today
Can you tell me where I can donate?

never say never, i guess.
Cred Forums now loves RMS.

>Hire person
>Person turns out to be trans
>Nobody really cares
>Person doesn't do its job
>Fire person
>"THESE PEOPLE ARE TRANSPHOBIC, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
This is what happens when people accept mental illness as the norm.

my.fsf.org/donate

my.fsf.org/donate/

>Ever since I read about the concept of social signaling I can't stop seeing it everywhere
Got a tl;dr of this shit?

>firmware that only works on ancient PCs
oh no such a valuble asset has been lost

While I don't consider myself transphobic I can see how trans people could make others uncomfortable in some situations. But in my experience the more time you spend around somebody who is trans the less odd it gets, as that is what happened at my last job, where it became normalized pretty quickly.

There's also the fact that delusion about what you look like often seems to accompany transgenderism. And this makes the trans person seem crazy. If you could fully and effectively transition into a woman, I doubt that people would find that very odd at all. But many times you still look like a man and people wonder why you would want to go so far in pursuit of changing your gender when, unless you start early, you'll never fully transition. Even if you do pass successfully, which seems rare, the most important part of being female, being able to give birth, can't be given to you. So there's a genuine confusion about motivations, and the morality of allowing somebody to transition when the transition can't actually take place.

I really do believe that if somebody could become fully a woman - looked like they have had the right hormones since puberty and had a fully working set of female genitals and the ability to give birth - that there wouldn't be much of a stigma at all.

>Falling for the "muh divers and multigendered" meme.
And you should be ashamed of yourself too user.

all ive learned from reading the threads involving this on other sites is that leah? or whatever his/her name is, is a literal bipolar pedophile psycho tranny.

sucks for the idea of libreboot that its led by this monster.

>'Leah' Rowe

AHAHAHAHA HA HAHA HA HAHAHAHAHH AHA HAHH AHAHAHHAHA HAHHA HA HAHHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHH AAAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

What a faggot.

based

>pic for ants

Im pretty sure theres a donate button on their page, Im going to donate some dolerydoos once I get paid by zmr.shekelstein next week.

Reminder that lgbtabcdefghijklmyouknowtherest is mental illness.

>South-East Asia
It's really only Thailand, and to a certain extent Laos. People tolerate them there, but still plenty of people make fun of them in private.

Other parts are more tolerant of them than the rest of Asia, as South-East Asia is a pretty tolerant place, but they're still not exactly treated as everyday people.

actually true

Why is it that female to male trans can very easily transition successfully and are usually bro tier while male to female trans look hideous and are obnoxious SJWs? Ftm transgenders are always treated like crap by even SJWs ironically and are viewed as traitors who wanted to cash in on male privilege, I shit you not

They're jealous and view it as easier to achieve and somehow beneficial to them that they are now male.

Only women and idiots think being a male is easier.

>Why is it that female to male trans can very easily transition successfully and are usually bro tier while male to female trans look hideous and are obnoxious SJWs?
Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

Reddit is where it has always been cuck

Thanks for the links to some more rational discussions. Turns out Cred Forums is less tolerant towards trans people than Cred Forums.

>Tolerance
That went out the door when you fucking lunatics kept exploding and destroying people and projects.

Now we're genuinely out for your blood.

Zero tolerant for psychos on my project. You can kick and scream all you like, I self host my git repository so github can go FUCK itself.

GOD HATES FAGS!

>allegedly
>a/lgbt/ly

Right Wing Coding Squads

>As a trans person myself, I find this disgusting.

relying on an incredibly fragile delusion that everyone is forced to play along with is a terrible idea,

and encouraging people to do that instead of getting actual help is only setting them up for guaranteed misery sooner or later.

Read the True Believer by Hoffer

It explains why these dolts act the way they do.

No they probably fired it for being a neurotic piece of shit

Transgenderists have some serious psychological malaise going on.

>wife works with a transgender.
>Fucker spends most of his time wandering around being fucking useless while everyone is working their asses off
>Anyone who takes issue with it gets hit with the "gender" card
>Already committed theft of federal assets.

I'd gladly work with a bunch of mouth foaming racists over some PC transgender oddball.

There was an article I read about ftm trans and all the effects they experienced once they started taking testosterone.

The best bit was "I went from spending 10 minutes comparing the different types yogurt in the grocery store, reading the labels and nutritional information, to just tossing one in my cart when I started test"

I really is a great drug.

I see you triggered

You know it is a good point, you rarely if ever hear about female to male trans people making outbursts like this. There could be other reasons though.

Just wait until transgender is recognized as a mental illness by the DSM and we can put this shit to bed

Hey, this shit happens all the time. Even if the firing WAS because they were creeped out, all the employer has to say is, it did a bad job so I fired it, and legally they're complete fine.

I don't trust activists no matter what they fight for. This leah or whatever is triggered and shouldn't be taken at his word until we know more on the issue. They tend to overly exagerate everything if they feel threatened.
Being trans is an illness and they know it, it's that why they over react all the time.

I know the person that got fired personally. Knew her for 7 years now. She isn't a SJW at all and she doesn't care about that stuff. She is more concerned about being "that internet tranny" right now. Before all this shit happens no one knew who she was and she was just some sysadmin at FSF. Her friend Leah is the one that made it a huge deal and now my friend is on the downlow now cause she knows about how some people will be going on witchhunts on both sides. I feel really sorry for her and hope the internet forgets all this when John releases his statement on why she was fired. Please don't assume anything from either side because this was an internal issue and not something that needed to be plastered all over the news. She is deeply upset she lost her dream job working for the FSF and this shit people are talking about her without knowing anything is just wrong.

Well memed

>she
>her

That doesn't even make sense

It doesn't bother me if you don't want to identify her as a female. You're free to call her a he.

wtf I'm #withHer now

>you'll never suck your gfs cock while she makes your pic faster

>gf
Mac users pls leave

Soon fags and dykes as well

You obviously have no eye for dank memes. The post I referenced was dank as hell, a new classic, fresh copypasta, 10/10.

>Cred Forums jumping at the opportunity to call other people mentally ill
Depression, anxiety, OCD, paranoia, sexual deviancy, and autism are all mental illnesses, Cred Forums. Besides, have you seen the fucking desktop threads? This board is like one-third traps, gays, or transexuals. Then you have autistic manchildren who fetishize cartoons and the underage, and finally jingoistic trolls from Cred Forums.
All of those groups are mentally ill. Sane people don't go to Cred Forums.

>Depression, anxiety, OCD, paranoia, sexual deviancy, and autism are all mental illnesses, Cred Forums

What's your point? The difference is that society treats these people like its a physical ailment. It's their body that's wrong, not their fucked tranny head.

>the brain is not part of the body
All mental illness treatments are coping strategies, not cures. With depression, anxiety and the like, you learn strategies for mitigating your symptoms. With autism you learn how to express your deficits so you're not put in situations where you're incapable of functioning. For dysphoria you take the person's body and shift it to more closely match their less-malleable mental self.

My point is that it's laughable that any of the social misfits that call this board home would self-righteously point fingers at anyone else, when they're just as fucked.

>He was a shit nurse but was basically untouchable because if anyone ever criticised him he would cry transphobia

I wish Hitler had won.

Christ, these people always end up proving the windrones correct. Why is there such a high rate of crippling autism among FOSS devs? How do they reconcile burdening software that is supposed to be free (as in freedom) of all chains with their irrelevant political ideology?

why are you fags donating? Being run by a literal communist, it's going to be a matter of hours before they kneel and gag to death on the LGBTBBQ shecock

>The best bit was "I went from spending 10 minutes comparing the different types yogurt in the grocery store, reading the labels and nutritional information, to just tossing one in my cart when I started test"

kek this is gold

Hitler would be a SJW tranny in this day and age. Have you read Mein Kampf? So much whining. He also was a vegetarian, which is a far worse degeneracy. Both SJWs and Hitler are leftist authoritarians.

>>>/auschwitz/

>So much whining
Cred Forums and trumpniggers whine all the time so it's fine.

He's right you know. Nazism was basically Hitler jumping on Mussolini's bandwagon, appropriating an ideology designed specifically for Italy in that moment of history, and modifying it to work against all the things that made an autistic Austrian feel uncomfortable.

I just donated $50 dollars for this.

What a stupid image. It could be that you simply don't like the positions of a candidate, and think that there would be bad policy decisions either way.

This is not something only smart people do. It's perfectly reasonable and logical. Furthermore, not supporting a candidate is the wisest option, as by supporting you are clinging to views and attaching yourself to them, thereby setting yourself up to suffer in future.

Only fools support candidates and cling to views and opinions. But it is not my loss. They suffer.

This is so much bullshit. Both were completely different. Just stick to watching the Hollywood propaganda, dingus.

>blah blah, stupid
>smart ppl
>me

whatever chump

>Invalidating people's feelings is abuse.
Kill me now please, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Don't worry, random user, the end is nigh

>Hitler
>leftist
He privatized everything and murdered socialists and destroyed labor unions. Pick a history book or kys

I cant read, but something tells me this isnt a case of sam coming to work one day and making an announcement saying he is transitioning and wants to be called sally, then being fired. More like sam/sally was a shitty employee and did poor work so he/she was fired then they try to pull a trans card.

If Hitler's actions regarding industry were 'privatization', then bolsheviks did the exact same thing. And they also murdered other socialists (social revolutionaries and peoples socialists for example) and banned labor unions. So bolsheviks were not leftist either?

>privatized everything
That's far from true.

>murdered socialists
Competitors.

>destroyed labor unions
So did the USSR. No need for labor unions in lefty paradise.

He also made Germany the most advanced welfare state by far.

educ8 yourself m8

And dont forget eight hour workdays brought by nazis. Commies were happy to keep 16 to 20 hour workdays (for zeks, 24 hours).

Were the means of production in control of the workers?

If the answer to that question is 'no', then Hitler never implemented anything "leftist". The least "leftist" thing you can do is put the means of production in the hands of the workers.
Any other idea is merely masquerading as something "leftist", or being attacked as something "leftist" without truth.

>So did the USSR.
No leftism goes double for the USSR.

nice meme
those countries were considered lefty by leftists at the time, just until it was revealed they killed millions (though some still do defend them)
that's the most convenient no true scotsman ever, isn't it?

Don't forget to tip your fedora on your way out

Just because someone considers a state to be implementing the ideas of leftism, it doesn't mean that it actually is.
Those people were wrong.
There is nothing NTSish about just checking what socialism entails and then verifying that it wasn't actually the case in these countries.

No True Scotsman:
>no true scotsman puts sugar on porridge
"angus does"
>yes but he's not a real scotsman

Verifying if a country is socialist or not:
>socialism entails the workers owning the means of production completely
"the ussr/nazi germany/china/cuba/north korea did"
>no they didn't
"oh yeah, you're right, I'm an idiot, ignore me"

>she
We made a safe space for you people.

What separates us from trannies is that we're not telling everyone we're normal and expecting everyone to deal with us without complaint.

LGBT people love drama and will always cry foul. what's new here?
I'm not homofobic, btw. I'm just stating what most people who know gays/lesbian see...

Incompetent crossdressing faggot gets fired for being a disgusting and annoying person. Then throws a tantrum and pretends it is because he likes to believe he is a female even though he is not and will never be. Who cares
People who call themselves transgender shouldn't be allowed anywhere near where productivity is needed.
Huge fucking annoyance to deal with these "people".

What about ftm? They're usually tolerable.

Oh boo hoo, get over yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your worthless opinion.

Yet, means to implement said ideas follows those of Russian Social Democrats (and later by bolshevik rhetoric bolsheviks and menseviks) and German (during late Empire and during Weimar Republic) SoDe's, but expecting different results.

>until it was revealed they killed millions
When do you think this happened? US State Security (and most of European services) and pretty much all countries bordering Soviet Russia knew of the camps, slaughtering and general bolshevik/chekist/commie terror before Vladimir Iljits died. There were several books released in Germany (and Sweden and Finland) regarding the Red terror and opression by Russian emigrants and European reporters during the 20's, most of who had first hand experience of being jailed and of being sent to Solovetsk concentration camp. Commies not living in Russia (or few years later mainland China) of course wanted to stay ignorant to any such information, even if it was easily available.

If they can just not bring it up when it comes to work I don't see a reason not to treat them like anyone else.

no one even know who was fired, or why, you are just making up stories to defend your retarded position

>inb4 hurr durr cultural marxist

You should be ashamed of yourself for enabling the mentally ill.

>Commies not living in Russia (or few years later mainland China) of course wanted to stay ignorant to any such information, even if it was easily available
Yeah, I meant until they couldn't deny it anymore

A lefty newspaper in my country praised the Khmer Rouge not so long ago

GNu always forks other projects

>>She has also banned people from the channel for merely having a different political opinion (not being a communist).
>I remember some SJWs banning some Cred Forums people from ##feminist because they were against Stalin.
lols
it's very easy to get banned from ##feminism @ freenode...

>those countries were considered lefty by leftists at the time
sure, the communists being prosecuted, purged and killed by the nazis didn't mind it

>Incompetent crossdressing faggot gets fired for being a disgusting and annoying person. Then throws a tantrum
you didn't even read the story. why bother posting? oh right, muh internet argument

Parrot sex is still OK, right?

Social democracy and socialism are completely different things

donate my dollarydoos to stallman today lmao

no, you privileged shitlord, stop abusing animals!

This shit is literally
>source: my ass

what the fuck

>Oh boo hoo, get over yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your worthless opinion.
Said the tranny to the crowd of normals

just the usual.
redefining words so their ideology isnt immediately contradictory, instead it just becomes meaningless.
yet they treat it as if its important and meaningful.

and if you disagree youre a bigot.

Where can I donate to GNU and what can I do to hurt libreboot?

Today RMS is not a faggot.

Holy fuck, I can't believe people THIS FUCKING RETARDED exist.

wew, havent seen that definition of gender before.

user if you're not meming, I'd like to say that I won't make would not have thought about blaming her. Leah though? I'm sorry but you can't expect me not to be outraged about HER.

my.fsf.org/donate
Here you go lads

Wait what?I thought you worked for free at FSF.How can you get fired from working for free?

>tfw GNU is redpilled

Who caused this? Why are there so many millennial men who can't cope with the responsibility of being a man? Was it their absent fathers?

IMO all "men" under 6' should be put on HRT

there is a ton of propaganda nowadays pushing this as an acceptable choice.

4 dimensional chess

/thread

That was fucking cisexist you trainsphobe

its literally tansphobic cis-normativity sexist free-softwareist ageist ableist bigots.
I can't even!
I can't even even right now!

I HAVE
LITERALLY
LOST THE ABILITY
TO CAN

I am installing Parabola GNU/Linux right now.

Its a similar situation that saw a mass rise is male depression and suicide in the 60s and through to the 70s because second-wave feminism introduced the deconstruction of 'gender roles'. A bunch of dudes were raised to think the family would work like theirs did growing up - and when divorce rates skyrocketed, and traditional courtship was mocked and derided, a mans idea of being a man was changed for a lot of men, leading to insane amounts of unchecked mental illness inthe male population. Once again we are seeing mental illness in young males skyrocket due to changing roles for which they aren't prepared. Combine that with a focus on gender issues for everything that isn't male in nature, and you can see why young, weak and confused dudes are trying to fit a different mold in order to get the focus they never had, but apparently needed

If this is true, it aligns with my observations on Leah.
I fear this put a dent on libreboots image more then anything else. I have a hard time trusting a maintainer that posts something like that, especially when we are dealing with such an important piece of code such as libreboot.

Well it's not that straightforward.
There are a lot of people who born ambiguous and the doctor/nurse might decide the gender on birth, with operation or just eye balling.
Sometimes it's left later, waiting if one gender becomes more pronounced.
There are literally girls born with penises and boys born with out and history is filled with examples.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
And some stats.
isna.org/faq/frequency

This is not to be confused for "normal" people who want to change their sex or behave as another sex for psychological reasons.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to hearing more as this plays out but I agree we shouldn't be quick to make judgments.

Use Libreboot. Why should the developer's politics ever bother you? The libreboot boot screens could post pro-Putin propaganda and I wouldn't care as long as it does the job I need it to do.

Fork it if you don't trust Leah. Problem solved.

>what others want you to think happened
>someone says they got fired for being trans
>lots of hyperbole ensues

>reality
>some employees got into fights
>rather than take responsibility for each others actions, one dramatizes it over the other
>gets fired for dramatization
>complain its due to transphobic mysogynistic toxic cis-white male stem scum

If you were mentally sane you wouldn't be posting on an imageboard you stupid fuck.

>They fight for your freedoms and don't fall for SJW propaganda.

Most are the biggest schmucks you'll ever see. Donations are used for lavish holidays or Richard Stallmans cross country speeches.

that second reddit thread is hilarious, a user is posting borderline new world order conspiracies involving the nsa about using sex and rape as a means to discredit people with leah rowe(woods? whatever name they go by now) playing the part of an agent

the same person was kickbanned from #libreboot a while ago for saying some some less than pc stuff that would result in being shunned by their peers if it was said in any even slightly formal setting

libreboot is less a fork and more a distribution of coreboot, that's their terminology but libreboot has its own development such as making building and flashing easier, its own documentation, not to mention funding development of libre projects that ended up merged in coreboot ($10k on development of free firmware for a server board)

but for all intents and purposes, if you deblob coreboot and maybe patch some stuff you'll end up with libreboot

>>She has also banned people from the channel for merely having a different political opinion (not being a communist).
>Especially the last part seems to happen quite often with SJWs.

it's also greatly exaggerated, the only time I remember something like that happening the user was promptly unbanned as are all but the most intentional trolls

I'm not trying to claim leah is completely sane and that interacting with them can be considered normal, but come on, there's sides to every story

>The libreboot boot screens could post pro-Putin propaganda and I wouldn't care as long as it does the job I need it to do.

you say that but a few months ago...

>mevirus has kicked b1101 from #libreboot ("#libreboot is not US congress. it's more like the kremlin.")
>[...]
> If you want congress, go to #librespeech
> You can say whatever you like there

(which is also false, leah kicks people from all of their channels when they ban someone)

fun snip from the channel from yesterday

>@leah | btw, my IQ is like 150+

Social and political issues involving companies has nothing to do with technology. Go back.

underrated

>as a trans person myself
Wow, no potential bias there at all, huh?

>Stallman says a man is "her" by saying "her gender"
Stallman confirmed SJW.

There is no record, kill yourself.

>tfw you're a tranny
>switched hormones in early teens
>passed flawlessly
>employer doesn't know
>friends don't know
>tfw you shit on hons online
ohh i love my life

They're just pretending not to know. It's really easy to spot trannies, after practicing on dating sites.

>The dismissal of the staff person was not because of her gender.
>Her gender now is the same as it was when we hired her.
>It was not an issue then, and it is not an issue now.
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html

R M S
M
S

>Nazi frogs

>

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00047.html
is this a joke?
>It could be related to notorious Ubuntu activist Gabriella Micsko (originally Gabor Micsko) who is constantly trolled by hateful, mysogynistic, cisgendered nazi frogs, xe eventually had to sell the hup.hu portal xe created due to constant harassment and amidst - completely unfounded - rumors about misappropriated funds.

they look kind of cute desu

uhuh

>schmucks
Go to bed grandpa

Literally this, its a fucking disease, stop the hardcore meme now.

Stallman has always been sensitive to the social justice movement. This isn't news.

Was that enough to trigger you? You really are just right wing SJWs.

Even though I hate political lefties such as fsf folks, I hate mentally challenged trans people more. They're fucking entitled drama queens looking for attention everywhere.

Libreboot was an important project and now its tainted, if nothing else. If its run by a fucking male who thinks he's a small japanese girl, and cuts his dick accordingly, whole project is likely fucked. This would've happened eventually for what ever reason.

I run a business and when I lay people off, I'm not in liberty to say to outsiders why I terminated the contract. Likely this mentally ill faggot who was let go was just an whiney faggot who couldnt do his job up to a standard.

They do know. I've never met a trannyfag who I couldn't have guessed beforehand.

>implying we don't walk among you
>implying we aren't your neighbors and coworkers
also
>implying every tranny is MtF
typical conservative

>I hate lefties
>I run a business
Makes too much sense

My god he's ugly. No wonder he tries to identify as a woman to live the life easy mode.

So? Lefties usually end up in a non-productive jobs, middle-to-right people make things happen.

We cant all sing kumbayaa and dance around holding hands.

Don't you know that being a means being in easy mode? Male privilege is easy mode. Check your male privilege.

Who was fired and what was the actual reason?
Will GNU/FSF respond?

Libreboot is arguably the most important free software project currently in development.
Until we can home 3D print ICs and processors, they're our only hope.
This is terrible and retarded.

If you don't like what Libreboot does, what's stopping you from forking it?

Not him, but libreboot isn't really the easiest stuff to develop. People could learn, sure,but the pool of experts in the field is very small.

>FSF and GNU can both go fuck themselves. >links to both in the signature

That isn't my particular field of study or expertise. And I'm dumb.

what did he mean by this?

The libreboot group simply forked Coreboot, stripped away the non-free blogs and wrote a few programs that helped them flash a BIOS. I'm not quite sure that they did what Coreboot does and investigates the CPU/BIOS details to connect the generic parts of Coreboot with the specific implementation details.

Any electronic engineer should have the same aptitude as the Coreboot developers.

So sponsor someone who does.

>anti capitalists don't get nor seek higher positions in the capitalist system
Duh.

Libreboot is just a downstream fork of Coreboot. I really haven't gotten too deep into the actual code on it. There are only a few part time volunteers running Libreboot, so idk why it couldn't be duplicated. I'm sad that they can't push forward with new ThinkPad models.

I figured some shit like this was going to happen as soon as "Leah" made his announcement in the newsletter.

it was in dsm 4. in dsm 5 they changed it because of pressure from the left.

>We cant all sing kumbayaa and dance around holding hands.
Radical leftism aims at violent revolution and a complete rebuild of the workplace, how is this dancing around holding hands?

>From: Richard Stallman
>Subject: Re: [Libreboot] [gnu-prog-discuss] libreboot is not GNU Libreboot anymore
>Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:34:51 -0400
>
>[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
>[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
>[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
>The dismissal of the staff person was not because of her gender.
>Her gender now is the same as it was when we hired her.
>It was not an issue then, and it is not an issue now.
>
>--
>Dr Richard Stallman
>President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
>Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
>Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.

Thats the short sighted version. In the end in their utopia people do either nothing a la new brave world or everyone somehow does as little as possible.

>first tor by slandering jacob appelbaum with confirmed lies
>now libreboot with this
what's next?

welcome to the age of immediate witch hunt trial by social media
your life or projects legitimacy can be completely destroyed overnight by mere baseless accusation

>her
I wish Stallman would grow a spine and channel his inner Cred Forums & /x/

>trigger
No we're mocking your cult
>right wing SJW
which of course makes no sense, all you're doing is using SJW as a substitute for perhaps "extremist"? Actually calling a man "her" or "she" is extreme.

What you call "right" was "centre" a short while ago, and a while before that it was "left".

LibreBoot has a tonne of patches on Coreboot. The structure looks insane. The documentation is insane, the features are limited or broken.

All you have to do is get a Coreboot dev to take a look at it and make a sane version which ONLY removes the Intel ME and nothing else as a first step.