/spg/ - Smartphone General: THICC edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of March 2016
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>Shill your Xiaomi
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits

>News:
Two Galaxy S8 model numbers tipped: SM-G950/G955 dubbed Dream and Dream2
phonearena.com/news/Two-Galaxy-S8-model-numbers-tipped-SM-G950G955-dubbed-Dream-and-Dream2_id85406

The Xiaomi Mi 5s might feature Qualcomm's ultrasonic fingerprint sensor technology
phonearena.com/news/The-Xiaomi-Mi-5s-might-feature-Qualcomms-ultrasonic-fingerprint-sensor-technology_id85404

Expected more dual camera smartphones now that Qualcomm's new Clear Sight technology is available
phonearena.com/news/Expected-more-dual-camera-smartphones-now-that-Qualcomms-new-Clear-Sight-technology-is-available_id85418

The best budget Bluetooth wireless earphones for the iPhone 7: sports, fitness and running
phonearena.com/news/The-best-budget-Bluetooth-wireless-earphones-for-the-iPhone-7-sports-fitness-and-running_id85323

New leak reveals LeEco Pro 3 variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage
gsmarena.com/leak_reveals_leeco_pro_3_variant_with_8gb_ram_and_256gb_storage-news-20487.php

Oneplus 3 vs Axon 7! // Best Smartphones under $400
youtube.com/watch?v=qxF9wLH5NKI

Engadget - iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Review: Apple mostly plays it safe
youtu.be/wlb-7FN3Xj4

Other urls found in this thread:

shopstraighttalk.com/bpdirect/straighttalk/PhoneDetails.do?action=view&productVariantExtensionId=42730227
oneplus.net/3/specs
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Official-Global-Firmware-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/32672119908.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.266.DNufWe
pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=3341561
productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/play/qOHg2mWvLIg/Fgg9OtXppT8J
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFmFaqsLg0
youtube.com/watch?v=vffAy9kMliY
youtube.com/watch?v=yJNEtp7QTUA
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LI9OSWI/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474059767&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=android tablet
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/52v6sb/xiaomis_us_lte_support_is_much_better_than_they/
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5_5-inch-2GB-RAM-16GB-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1030861.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-Fingerprint/103919_32599987629.html
mmsc.mobile.att.net
mmsc.cingular.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(OP)
is there a single decent recent phone in this form factor?

I miss having buttons that I could press accurately without looking

If I buy a chink phone and it's not compatible with my Cellphone carrier networks (2G 3G 4G/LTE), can I still send and receive phone calls and texts, considering I live right in the middle of a big city?

I don't care about having access to internet.

No, you'll get no signal.

Which country and carrier? If you can live with no headphone Jack then LeEco would work for most carriers around the world.

Reminder that smartphones are consumerist trash. Use a feature phone and a laptop.

That's inconvenient as shit brah

My nexus 5 doubles as my camera.

Cameras come in handy actually many times for school and life. I hope I never have to upgrade from this until I kill myself in 5 years.

Canada, Videotron, with the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

My carrier uses Band4 LTE, and the Kate version supports it, but I'm not sure if I'm even going to be able to send calls and texts over it. I still got time to cancel my order if needed.

If it works with either 2g or 3g then you can use one of those. 4g doesn't support calls or messages but you can use data.

If it doesn't work with any of those then you're fucked.

Checked online, godamnit you can't change carrier? You're signal will be so bad even if it does pick up.

I can probably change carrier if needed, but I kinda like my current carrier and it reduces my internet bill by like $5

You can handle being without your weeb shit for five minutes, I promise.

If you really don't a chinkphone you'll need to change carrier mate, I'm sorry.

But I don't watch anime. I rarely even use my computer anymore, most web browsing is done on my phone because it's simply more convenient.

>I rarely even use my computer anymore
Then you shouldnt need a smartphone either.

Currently upgrading from an iPhone 5s. I'm in burgerland using with a local carrier that uses band 2.

Features from most to least important:
>~$400
>4.7-5.2 inch display
>Quality camera
::power gap::
>metal build
>unlocked
::power gap::
>Decent battery life
>Non shit performance with at least 2 gigs of memory
>Micro-SD slot or 64 GB storage

Is there anything new or upcoming that I should consider? I'm considering the Honor 8 and iPhone SE 64 GB at $449.

Motorola droid 4, or if you can find a heat gun, Motorola Photon Q is much better, you need to remove the sprint sim with aforementioned heat gun and free the sim card slot, you should just be able to tape whatever sim to the exposed connector and have it just werk if you flash an xda pajeet rom.
CM13 runs great on it desu.

Droid 4 is still usable and developed for, has CM13 but screen has a shit sublixel layout and although it's fast enough, it gets hot and has worse battery life.

Both are cheap af on eBay and have both micro USB and micro hdmi.

>Every single Cellular provider in Canada is compatible with the RMN3P
>Except for the one I use

Come on, that's just bullshit.

Redmi 3s is perfect for your needs.

Thinking about buying a 6s. The Pixel is my last hope.

I was going to suggest a redmi too, but he said he needs a good camera.

How much is z5c selling for?

Which is better?
shopstraighttalk.com/bpdirect/straighttalk/PhoneDetails.do?action=view&productVariantExtensionId=42730227

oneplus.net/3/specs

I'm mainly gonna use it for social media, internet browsing, and music. I'm kinda leaning towards the one plus, but the no micro sd slot is putting me off. Also, can I just bring up the phone to my carrier (Straight Talk) and install a sim card? Which one do you guys recommend

How is MIUI? Xiaomi seems like one of the better chink brands, but software seems to be their downfall.
Also, how long will I be able to live without upgrading from this? I'll mostly be listening to music, taking pictures, and other normie shit.

coming from a mi4, i used it pretty extensively and havent had too many issues. Its gonna come down to personal preference and if u prefer stock android.

Any iPhone 6s Plus users here? What are the benefits over the smaller model? Also, does the larger model have dpi scaling that takes advantage of the large screen?

stop shilling xiaomi
LeEco is the new official memephone brand of Cred Forums

can someone please tell me where the fuck I can buy the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe? I have money. I want my 8 core Snap dragon 821, 6GB ddr4, 256GB ROM, and all metal body. It is THE phone I've been looking for. Finger print scanner, good construction, great specs, MicroSD.

Amazon has all models BUT the deluxe. Pic unrelated. Pic I took with my Moto X pure.

I'm planning on getting a CAT S60. do you guys think its a good buy? here in my city we don't get that much variety of makers/models.

Does someone know a android app that works like jdownloader and downloads all pics from a link in full res not only thumbnails?

Likewise. Until Sundar Pichar is fired from Google. I am not returning to Android

Dude, chinkphone lmao

Should I do it?
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Official-Global-Firmware-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/32672119908.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.266.DNufWe
Friend recommended it to me.

Why suffer 5 more years when you can end it now?

Everyone I know communicats trough WhatsApp.
How do I use whatsapp on feature phone + laptop combo?

Why the fuck are some vendors saying that the Redmi Note 3 Pro support 3G 1700mhz while the official Xiaomi website says it doesn't?

What is this bullshit? Neither China or international versions seem to support it, so what gives?

Ye - where do you live?

Mexico.

will the 1+1 get the new android?

I heard the snapdragon 801 will not be supported

It isn't.

Eh kay I dunno about Mexico check the frequency compatibility at willmyphonework.

I'm in the us and I've been using a lumia 521 with windows, which apparently is a piece of shit ghetto phone compared to what most people use, on tmobile

it was a $60 phone and I've been happy with it, but it's starting to act weird and I think it's going to shit

I don't need a super fancy phone, but want to switch to android because windows sucks with apps, and just looking for something that's comparable to the lumia 521 by today's standards, that's hopefully under $150 or so , without ads

does that exist? what are my best options?

fug, not even cyanogen?

It'll probably get cm14 with hackery drivers and shit

Looking for a smartphone around or under $200-$300 which has a good camera, iphone tier at least. Is Xaomi mi5 the best option here? Most comparison sites say so, but anything else worth checking out?

Battery life and speed would ofc be very nice too. Size doesn't matter too much for me. I'm in the UK.

How about LeEco Le 2 pro?

>tfw no thicc blackbull bf

>still waiting on Oukitel for the k6000 premium

HURRY THE FUCK UP i WANT MY DREAM PHONE ALREADY

Vibe p2 or recently produced v10 with extended battery

>what are my best options
Chink phones.
Any cheaper xiaomi phone.
Oukitel k4000 pro if you want a really cheap device.
Oukitel k6000 pro if you want a decent phone.
Oukitel k10000 if you want an undying battery.
All of these are much better than lumia 521.

You won't have ads in the phone itself, but if you want to block ads you'll need to root your phone and patch the hosts file. There are other ways but they consume more battery and phone's resources.

Wow, thanks user!

Now I'll just see which one is better value when they both finally come out. The wait is killing me for fucks sake.

LeEco Le Max 2 is only $230 if you don't mind forking over the extra 80 dollars and it has very similar specs to flagships from HTC and Sony and shit.

Zuk z2 should be a similar price.

He's in the US, isn't he?

Hey guys how is the LG v20 fampai?

Oneplus would be good; just have a backup

Shit I didn't notice he's in US since it wasn't capitalised. Xiaomi phones will still work on most providers, I think.

I wait too but am really consideribg a zuk z2. Now it's 240 shekels in my country and has 7hours sot. Best battery life on a 5" snapdragon 820 phone and has unofficial cyanogenmod.

The 6gb ram of a k6k prem would be nice but it wont get much custom rom support.

A snapdragon 625 of the vibe isn't very powerful..

Probably the best premium priced flagship this year if it won't get bootloop. Zerolemon is already working on a extended battery.

why would they need to extend the battery? it already lasts forever because the phone can't turn on.

>actually just want a cheap chink phone
>scared it might have botnet like my Windows tablet that I bought from aliexpress
Fug I guess I'll just get an iPhone 7...

What does Cred Forums thinks of the BLU R1HD? I want an emergency smartphone and have a tight budget of 75 dollars. Was thinking about a 2014-15 low-middle end phone with good specs (8 GB Internal, 1 GB RAM, Quad Core) even thinking going for used/refutbished but then i looked at this offer from Amazon.

I'll be using a Telcel SIM in Mexico. Is there a more solid option? Currently using a borrowed LG L70 and doing more or less well but the limits are evident. Is there a solid option under that price?

Sorry for being noob. What is this zerolemon extended battery?

Yeah but I'm in it for the helio x20, AMOLED display, and 6000mAh battery mostly. The 2GB on my Nexus 5 is still enough but more would be nice.

That combo should result in very nice battery life.

Oukitel c3? You'll get 3g and 2g, but no 4g. It's 40usd on aliexpress.

40 usd iirc*

It's probably closer to 50 now, lol

Cred Forums what is the cheapest I can do with IP68, don't need to be the fastest just need two things:

-decent screen AMOLED pref.
-decent camera, don't have to be fucking iPhone camera

It's good enough, just make sure you remove the bloat and ads. You'll probably need to root it but I hear ads dissappear if you change the launcher and/or default lockscreen application, but since some custom lockscreens will cost you battery life you should just root the phone and block ads.

As said, you could get a cheap chink phone but you'll need to see if your carrier supports the phone, check the OP's link "willmyphonework".

are you implying the iphone camera is good? are you a gay? or a woman? or a shill? you get paid to be a gay trans shill? you a fag? the iphone camera is literally one of the worst ever on smartphones. even the new iphone 7 is about on par with the 1+3. educate yoursef you gay cock eater

Moto G4 Play:

Pros:
- 2800mAh removable Li-Po battery
- expandable storage
- super sharp IPS LCD with perfect viewing angles that's visible fully in direct sunlight
- because of the 5" 720p display, battery lasts fucking forever
- works with literally every US carrier
- $99-$150
- no manufacturer ui/skins
- Amazon model same as the one direct from moto so bootloader unlock is coming, unlike Amazon exclusive regular g4
- headphone/aux audio sounds amazing
- water resistant coating
- capable of 10W rapid charge

Cons:
- 5" 720p display
- no gyro (subjective con. I don't play games so idgaf)
- no NFC
- all plastic
- missing all of the moto actions except shrink screen which is unnecessary on a 5" phone
- camera could be better
- no 802.11ac 5GHz
- no bootloader unlock yet
- 2GB North American version doesn't have earbuds
- no indicator led (subjective con)
- FM radio that could have been left out for gyro or NFC

So far, though, if you don't use Android pay or play pokemon go, this is a dope ass phone. Feels great in hand despite being plastic and has zero lag. This phone makes me wonder why such a low end phone can run so fucking smoothly, yet powerhouse flagship become shithouse LAGships?

this actually looks great, thanks user

>super sharp screen
>720p

Seems like a horrible purchase at that price. Buy a redmi 3 pro, k6000 pro, or LeEco Le 2 pro or Le max 2 instead. All better options depending on what you want to prioritize on.

>yet powerhouse flagship become shithouse LAGships?
>become
keyword
Your G4 will also become a maggot-filled lag wafer given time. It's the fate of all android phones that don't factory reset all the time and iphones that update their iOS.

>2800 battery
>implying that's not a con
>LCD
>implying that's not a con

>playing Pokemon go after they prevented root users from playing
>playing a game made by retarded jews
>playing Pokemon go at all

Is it harder to prevent apps from detecting root than it is to prevent them from detecting a jailbreak? Because there's no problem circumventing most jailbreak checks.

K6000 pro has been updated, the grey model has a black front panel now which makes the bezels look much nicer than the old design did.

I ordered the updated model, will review it when it arrives.

Here's a comparison I made using an image I stole from aliexpress reviews.

Who /SAILFISH/ here? Can't wait to be able to install my own self compiled AOSP on my Pixel on release day

I just hope it won't be too big and too expensive.

I 400 bucks for 32gb would be okayish. I hope.

The best known and most trusted extended battery manufactor.

> (You)
>Yeah but I'm in it for the helio x20, AMOLED display, and 6000mAh battery mostly.

Amoled is really nice but I prefer 5" tbqh.

The x20s graphics unit is preddy weaker and hardware accelerated ui rendering it's important for future proofing/lag prevention.

Why isn't there a snapdragon 650 phone with 5" and 4000mAh?

With 7 hours sot I should get through a day and I've already bought a xiaomi power bank for my dying m7. Carrying a extra charging device is annoying but I got used to it..
Maybe the Zuk Z2 is a phone I could use some years again. Only flaw is the missing msd slot. I'm not sure...

>implying 2800mAh isn't a shitload of battery with a 5" 720p display and snapdragon 410

The LG G4 stock battery is only 3000mAh shitty Li-Ion and it lasted me all day. The g4p Li-Po only uses about 10% battery per 2 hours SoT. I don't know about you, but 20 hours SoT sounds pretty fucking good

Redmi 3S has a snapdragon 430 and 4100mah battery, while having dual sim / SD slot. 2800mah isn't much these days.

I have sprint, bruh. They only use gsm for LTE data, everything else is cdma. The g4p is the only phone under $150 that has reasonable specs. All the pajeet phones are gsm only, as are chink phones. For $99, the g4p is perfection on Sprint and Verizon. And yes, the screen is really sharp negro. The colors are beautiful, it has full color adjustment built in, the fonts look so sexy that even with infinality on my chinkpad, and the font rendering on wife's mbp looks like ass if I've been using my phone for a couple hours. This is hands down the best 720p phone I've ever used.

Is there anything like Black Market in the golden age that was android 1.6/2.1? A Play Store-like app which just allows you to download pirate shit?

>phone wakes up to tell me it's low on battery

Dude don't do that it's super easy to inject shit in apks. I once got a 15 shekels pscard and it was enough for everything I use.

It's been my experience that it starts to happen with flagship phones almost immediately after installing all of the apps I commonly use. Sometimes even straight out of the box. I've been using the g4p, which is severely under-specced by comparison, installed all of my apps, leave a ton of shit running, and it's still snappier than my HTC One M9, LG G4, Moto X 1st gen, and Nexus 5 1st gen.

I don't play anything pokemon. I was already an adult when pokemon hit the US and I was managing a comic book/anime/manga shop at the time, so my store was always full of little retards wanting more pokeymans.

This.

I know it's not very Cred Forums-like to tell you to pay for your apps, but unless you get them from a private torrent tracker where users religiously check every damn file, buying your apps is the only safe method.

>no cdma
That makes it useless on two of the 4 major US carriers. One of which has the best network coverage, and the other has the best prices for what you get.

Oukitel k6000 is $99, 720p, Micro sd slot, 64 bit quad core, 2GB ram, 6000mAh battery, stock android, capable of 18w rapid charge.

Would that not be the better buy for non americans?

>20 hours SoT
Nice usage chart to back that up, lmao. Fuck off kid you're not fooling us.

Fyi your phone will take a long time to drop down from 100% to 99% when fully charged. Took 25 minutes on my LG G3, should be even longer on your shitty 720p phone.

>US carriers
If that matters then buy the LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 for $240 with a 1440p screen and snapdragon 820 instead.

you're not gonna find any CDMA phones from anywhere but your CDMA carrier that work on your network.

Hello /spg/, would a Nexus 5X be a good purchase as a relatively inexpensive phone used mainly for browsing the internet? I've been rocking a used Samsung S3 for the last 4 years and know jackshit about the phones on the market today, any advice would be appreciated.

pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=3341561

What's the minimal number of devices I need to carry on a bike ride if I want
>GPS navigation and a map
>phone
>being able to take photos

They're a nice phone for sure, my only gripe about mine is the battery is average and pretty hard to replace.

.... Except for the moto g4 play that's in my hand right now. It works with all US carriers.

You can get better hardware if you're not living in murica.

>nice usage chart
Where do you think the image came from you dumb nigger? When you tap the screen usage it shows your SoT since last charge, and how much power it used. It's the exact same data used to make the graph, dipshit.

>kid
>implying I'm not 38

Ok thanks for the input

Such as?

OH LOOK AT MY phone IT GETS 20 HOURS SOT PER CHARGE AHURRRRRRRRRRR

(that's you btw).

Redmi note 3 pro? You'd get much better battery life too.

The only thing i'm hesitant about the 5x is the ram, aren't 2gb not enough in the near future?

>gf works in apple store
>she got 2 iphone 7 plus 256gb with her employee discount + the discount for trading our old phones
>pretty much got one iphone for free

cool story brah

>traded in old one
>puts in time and effort to stay employed for discount
Yeah, super free. Only cost her an iPhone and half her week every week.

That doesn't show how much power the display is using when it's on, dipshit. Holy fuck you're retarded. It doesn't matter how long it takes your phone to go from 100% to 99%, but if it's using 288mAh over two hours, then after twenty hours it will have used 2880mAh. It's not rocket science. If you keep your display brightness consistent, the mAh your display consumes won't change.

Stay mad chinese shill

>implying i care about spending time with her when i can get free shit for her work
Idc tbqh senpai.

>he thinks battery degrading is constant

>he thinks that a component drawing a specific amount of power with static settings will magically draw more power for no reason at all

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

>Redmi note 3 pro
Those chink bastards can pry my money out of my cold dead hands desu

It's a very nice value phone though. My friend has one, I'm tempted to buy one.

Stupid piece of shit leave

The only embarrassment I feel is for people that can't grasp incredibly simple concepts such as something drawing X amount of power consistently from static settings will total the same amount of consumption over a period of time.

A device running at 1000W for an hour will consume 1 kWh. After 10 hours it will consume 10 kWh. Whether it's from mains or a battery, that has no impact on what the device draws, only how long it CAN draw power.

Nah, I'm happy right where I'm at just because it makes you anally frustrated. I was getting bored and was going to kill time @ work on other threads, but now I'm going to stay. :^)

Im still on Nexus 4, been using it for 4 years. considering a chink phone since my battery started getting shit.

Leeco le max 2 or what's it called looks great, is there cm or close to stock roms for it though? Also are there similar phones with headphone jack?

I'd like a good camera on a phone for once, headphone jack, ok-ish battery life and custom rom support so it will last some years.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded trololol ;^)
It doesn't don't exaggerate your existence, stay dumb.

>stay dumb
>coming from the person who can't grasp simple concepts, nor give any evidence to support their side

Sorry, bruh. You're really just a failure.

Yeah but it's one of those edgy custom ones. LeEco haven't released kernel source iirc so it's not as easy to build

Are there any problems with the OPO3 I should know about before going for it? It looks like the best choice for that price segment.

It doesn't have a 10000mAh battery.
Useless.

If you could buy an iPhone Se or an iPhone 6s for the same price which one would you choose?

Do carriers still control when/if android phones get updated? I switched to a note from having an iphone for a while and was wondering if that was still a thing or if samsung handled the updates like apple does with the iphone.

Is the Zuk Z2 Pro worth $440? Or should I just content myself with a phone like the RN3P/Zuk Z2?

SE because I like small phones. That's the only reason why.

I have a 6P now, how are the Xiaomi phones? I mean specs look good, is there something better?

New s7 user, upgraded from 3 year old galaxy note 3 that I dropped in a toilet

Did I fuck up

>Finally get my samsung to take a fucking stock firmware flash in ODIN
>Network access is now busted and treated like a security breach
>Phone keeps wandering to reboot when I try to turn WiFi on, which is automatically defaults to off.

Well fuck me. At least I can take phonecalls now.

Zuk z2 snapdragon 820 4gb RAM 3500mAh 5" fhd for 260$

Anyone know why my phone might be doing this?

Time to blog about my smartphone history :^)

LG Optimus 2x (Lg G2x), 2010
>€400, 4", 800x480, Dual core, Nvidia Tegra, 512MB RAM, 1500mAh(!)
>Neat phone in its day, I was thouroughly impressed by its 3D performance.
>Oh wait, I don't play games on my smartphones.
>Android 2.2
>LG dropped the ball with Updates, didn't get 4.0 until it was near EOL.
>Have to thank it for teaching me a great deal about Android, ROMs, and smartphones in general.
>Even on 2.2 it was buggy, calls had no sound, signal would randomly drop until I rebooted, and all sorts of wierdness.
>Took a while for CM to come along, even then only CM7 was stable, CM10 never was. Piss poor battery life obviously.
>Lost it while drunk.

Zopo ZP810, 2013
>€200, 5", 1280x720, MT6589 Quad-core, 1GB RAM, 2500mAh
>Low build quality, great specs for the price, typical chinkphone.
>4.4, surprisingly very stock ROM. Never had to go through the horror I did with my 2X.
>The usual chinkphone problems, poor/no GPS, poor 3G reception, Wi-Fi cutting out for no reason.
>Good battery life.
>Dropped it and cracked the screen, continued to work just fine.
>Gave it to a poorfag friend and moved on to bigger and better things. It actually surived until he retired it earlier this year.

Elephone P8000, 2014
>€200, 5.7", 1920x1080, MT6592 Octa-core, 2GB RAM, 2800mAh
>Low build quality, great specs for the price, typical chinkphone. Obvious Galaxy Note rip-off.
>4.4, no updates ever, stock-ish ROM with a few dodgy chink looking things in it, I disabled them and flashed a completley stock one near the end of its life which worked really well.
>The usual chinkphone problems, poor/no GPS, poor 3G reception, Wi-Fi cutting out for no reason.
>Decent battery life.
>Dropped it, cracked it, still worked, until.....
>One day I plugged it in to charge it and the USB jack literally just dropped out the bottom of the phone. I may have been able to solder it back, but I was tired of it anyway.

IUNI U2, 2015
>€160, 4.7", 1920x1080 IPS, Snapdragon 800, 3GB RAM, 2000mAh
>Excellent build quality (Full metal unibody), Excellent specs for the price.
>BUT
>Shit stock ROM (IUNI OS), managed to flash MIUI on it at some point, no CM support. Forever stuck on 4.4
>Shit battery life
>Even the MIUI has bugs.
>Gave the phone to a different poorfag friend, he likes it. Dropped it a few times but no cracks, gorilla glass and metal frame did its job well.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
>€120, 5.5", 1920x1080 (IPS?), Snapdragon 650, 2GB RAM, 4000mAh
>Excellent build quality (Full metal (though not unibody I think)), Excellent specs for the price.
>No buts this time, seriously.
>Flashed Mokee ROM (stable branch) on it, it just werks, gets updates just like CM. Unlocking the bootloader via the fastboot method was fine for me as I remember it from my Optimus 2x days.
>I've never used any lockscreen security on any of my previous phones, but the fingerprint scanner at the back is just great, in a natural holding spot and unlocks the phone faster than pressing the power button and swiping. I thought it was going to be a meme gimmick, but it works surprisingly well.
>No usual chinkphone problems, all radios work perfectly, GPS performance is better than my Nexus 7 I use as a GPS in my car.
>Fantastic battery life.
>Only Con, no LTE B20 (800Mhz) support. This means I can get LTE in towns and cities where B3 (1800Mhz) is used, but not rural areas. In rural areas I still get H+ though. I tried a few methods to unlock it on XDA, but to no avail.

Before I bought the RN3P I was seriously considering going back to western brand devices as I was tired by the inconsistencies of both the OS support, and the radio performance. This phone changed my mind completely though. I tip my fedora to Xiaomi.

>I'm too poor for the iPhone 7
the post

Do you think it's worth getting the 3GB RAM, version of RN3P?
I feel like it'll be too much for me since I'll only use it for Whats App and some social media.

It's a nice phone to have.

which phone has the better camera: lg g4 or 1+3?

Eh, only if you stay on MIUI or if you are a power-user is it worth it I'd say.
It feels faster in every way compared to my U2 despite having a gig less RAM

no custom roms, I mean.

There are stable and dev miui7 an 8 roms.

Speaking of which my goddamn bootloader unlocker keeps getting stuck at 50%.

I have permissions on my account.

I'm loggin in, with phone number on both the phone and the dekstop software.

What the fuck?

One more question. Do I really have to buy nova launcher prime (or pro, or whatever) again for my new device? It doesn't carry over like poweramp?

you can simply buy three smartphones and use them for single purpose per device - one smartphone as camera, one as gps, one for communication purposes. This way, you'll be as cool and adult as this dumbphone+laptop guy.

Alright cool.
I just need to change it to something very lightweight.

>paid apps

productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/play/qOHg2mWvLIg/Fgg9OtXppT8J

If only was available for the Honor 7 it would be nearly perfect ;_;

i want a iphone 7

Why the fuck Sony is using Mediatek shit chink chipsets?

>I need a map and a GPS to get around every day
Are you retarded?

I'm searching a phone that:
- is powerfull enough to play PSP games on PPSSPP (30 fps, but that depends on PPSSPP and the game as well)
- 4.8-5.5 inch (max)
- long/good battery
- microSDcard slot
(- if possible: dualsim)
(- bluetooth, but I guess that's standard)

Any suggestions?

It goes like this:

Google rolls out the update->Samsung waits for the source code->Samsung adds in their proprietary drivers, apps, and UI/UX elements->Samsung does in house QA/QC->Samsung sends completed upgrade to carrier->Carrier adds their bloatware, applies settings specific to them->Carrier does QA/QC->Carrier rolls out upgrade to select markets, staggered so that if there's a bug they missed that bricks the phone in very rare circumstances, they discover it during the first two markets, patch it for the rest and repair/replace a handful of devices that got bricked rather than a few hundred that would brick if they pushed it to every user at once. (Not to mention the network stress they're avoiding by not having everyone downloading the upgrade at once)

Source: worked in a major carrier corporate office in a regional management position

I've always been interested in these Android flip phones. Does anyone have any experience with them at all? They seem to be popular in glorious Nippon.

Honor 8, Zuk Z2, Honor P9 lite.

They are?

Also nothing wrong with mediatek.

Redmi note 3 pro, LeEco Le Pro 2.

What phone does the archetypical meme crossdressing Cred Forums programmer use?

If you're super interested in them, check out kyoex.com. They sell unlocked japanese phones and the only thing you need to do is make sure the bands match your carrier's.

These are really cool. Thanks for the link.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

any cases for the goddamn rn3p kate yet?

manga title?

I've been doing research too and it looks most promising. My note 4 battery crapped on me, and with 7 sounding the same (and not being replaceable) looks like I have to try LG.

Not him but Mesu-Nized Festival

>tfw my renamed google image search image gets reposted
thanks i'd like to thank my mom and the lads for all the support xddd

anyone else?

emulate android via virtualization or bluestacks or something amongs those lines

Jesus fucking christ the XDA forum moves slow as cock.

I need someone to advise me on my AT&T S4 not wanting to enable WiFi.

>Tried Kingroot
>Makes my phone degrade and eventually reboot to a locked AT&T Logo
>Fussing around for several days
>ODIN finally takes and gives it a PASS
>It boots up
>Notice some weird ass shield eye-icon
>Can't turn on WiFi
>Phone says "The device has detected an application attempting to perform actions that are not permitted. These actions have been blocked
>It is recommended you reboot (Doesn't fix the problem)

Should I try reflashing the same firmware again in Odin?

Any help would be awesome guys.

Is it you again mr a cute boipucci ? ^-^

I'm on miui8 (rn3p kate) and want to completely disable my FP reader.

Currently, touching it wakes the screen. Don't want that.

What do?

unles su want the better camera on the pro, the regular zuk z2 has a bigger battery so i'd prefer that, otehrwise the RN3P has best batter and price/perf ratio

it is! shitposting here is pretty fun

i have an iphone 6 i want to sell because i need money. would replacing it with this work to get some nice profit (i literally only text, call, and browse the web on it)

stick with ur 6p

>I'm too uneducated to use technology intelligently or responsibly
The post

>have 6S 64gb
>will retain value better than other iphones have because the 7 is a fucking meme
>will probably trade it for an S8 with no loss

feels good

Anyone know what might be causing this?

It had 5.0.1 before my troubles started.

I can't seem to find a 5.0.1 Android build in All In One format which is why I used the others.
Could be flashing to an old android stock have fudged everything up?

Try this one, it lets you keep the original file in case you want to re-install it

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp&hl=en

i-i'm not rooted

:(

300$ for a slightly used lg g5. Is it worth it g?

Well, I don't see any other way to do it.

I used it to remove my NFC Service as it would not turn off and drain the battery like crazy(I don't use it anyways)

Old Galaxy SII still kicking

What are you looking for in a new phone then?

Please, help me. Do you (or someone else) know or have an idea about the best Smartphone? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it's amazing. The problem is that android updates made it a little bit slow and they reduced the battery life, (also the device storage is nothing for nowadays' apps). That's why I'm looking for a new Smartphone.

But, when I read about the best smartphone in specialized sources they always place the Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on the top, as the best one.

This is the problem. I'm afraid that they are just talking good about S7/S7 Edge because of Samsung's money and I don't want to WASTE my money.

So please help me to find the best one in general terms. Thanks.

Dear Cred Forums I would like to ask you guys to lie to me about how the google botnet phones pixel and pixel xl/sail fish and marlin will be better then other phones this year like the moto z, lg g5, samsung s7, htc 10 or whatever "top tier" phones came out this year. I need to make a choice before the end of October cause my old htc one keeps heating up and stuff. I would also like unlocked and if possible both cdma and gsm, all for less then 600$ without contract. Thanks.

I loved the sII.

Hercules-tier

Any Cred Forums approved apps for recording voice?* (android)

>Redmi Pro comes out.
>It's everything I wanted.
>Except... Fingerprint reader is on the front and there's two shitty cameras instead of one nice one.
Well, guess I'm waiting for Helios X30 chipset to drop.

If the Pixel phones turn out to be a disappointment or come out very expensive is the 6p still a viable option?

Current phone is nexus 4

I have SIII 4G and it's still a great phone.
See no reason to update, Pokemon Go works great and it's the only "game" I play on it.

Some of us ride further than to the cafe and back.

The huwaei president said off-hand a few months ago that they were going to rerelease the 6p w/ and 820 or 821

Haven't heard much since that tho

The same design as a non nexus Huawei model or something like nexus 6p+? I highly doubt this but would be pretty cool

Daily reminder to never buy a product from DOOGEE
>Who?
That's right

General phone and SoC question.

How do you set up your governors? Does race to idle werk? I tend to let the cpu ramp up fairly quickly to about 3/4 of max frequency and then slow it down from reachibg max frequency instantly. I also usually make sure cpu frequency drops quickly again afterwards.

exact same 6p design

>No loss

In which fucking universe?

Anyone using a huawei mate 8 or honor 8? Are they good? Considering getting one for the dual-sim and that they have support for sd card.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFmFaqsLg0

>it's apple, they can sell you a brick and you're gonna buy it because it's the latest thing
>removing the headphone jack is stupid
>having the latest iPhone is more important to me than family, i know that's kinda dumb but i just like to treat myself once a year

So they know that they're falling for a meme, but they willing embrace it. What is it that's so powerful about Apple's marketing?

What's the phone with the best speakers on the market right now?

Are there any smart flip phones, a la the blackberry flip pearl?

How do you change your lock screen wallpaper with Nova Launcher on CM 12.1? Note 3.

pretty good example for dumb people
> I just like to treat myself once a year
> buys an apple product
better off treating himself a bulled in the head

thoughts on Asus Zenphone Go?

looking to buy this as its the cheapest smartphone(and likely one of the best bangs)
on Brazil, I can find it for 500BR$
opinions of who brought it?
flashing fresh Android or Cyanogen?

BV6000s. look in /csg/ a guy bought in the U.S a few days ago and said it was works great, and the phone is indestructible.

youtube.com/watch?v=vffAy9kMliY

Don't touch it?

No.

Axon 7.

Gionee W909 or Samsung W2016.

It's complete shit. look at those disgusting specs:
MT6580
2070mAh
10mm thick

It's a rebranded chinkshit that is worth $60 max.

>Don't touch it?

oh, an added little challenge! How fun!

Is a ROM no option for you? I think installing pure android on an old phone always brings new life to it.

So is it USB 3.0 or not?

Any reason to not get an X compact?

Overpriced.

How much is it even going to be?

S7 vs Z5 Compact?

£359.99 is the UK.

C?

No

Is Ash Tailor the most A E S T H E T I C reviewer?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJNEtp7QTUA

ok then, seems like that be the case
so are some good options for cheap phones?
I want something light and small (really bothers me carrying oversized phones on my pockets)
but that can still be used for few things like light browsing, but most importantly, reliable

Any actually good Android phones in the €200-300 price range with a display of max. 5 inches?
Both Nexus and Moto seem to give me a nay.

I hope the development of CM for Axon 7 speeds along - seems like it's the best phone at the price bracket (for me, anyway). Wish it didn't have the visible antennas and was a bit smaller, though.

yes hello i'd like your opinion on the xiaomi redmi three

Do you prefer a bad camera or carrying a fucking tray in your pocket?

Anything good within ~$400 range?

Someone pls
My friends are just apple shills

have you guys ever tried anything from Alcatel?
I've found a pretty good deal for this new model Pixi 4, 4 inches with android 6
I wasn't going to buy into generic brands, but I'm quite surprised with the specs on this phone,
and the price is easily half of similar phones but famous brands

just fyi, what I really want is a budget phone, but realiable

>trying to unlock the bootloader on my rn3p kate
>logging in with phone number on both comp and device
>have permissions from xiaomeme to unlock

Keep seeing this: reeeeeeee-

Anyone know a phone like that, but in black?

BQ Aquaris X5 Plus.

>Snapdragon 210
>1GB RAM
What a pile of shit.

This motherfucker looks like a character actor out of Deus Ex.
>God tier hair genetics.

so what's the consensus on Sony phones? been eyeing the Xperia X if the Surface Phone turns out to be a ruse.

Good phones but over priced

> having overpriced piece of hardware
> plays pokemon go and use shitware
I don't fucking need my phone to do useless shit, just be functional

Nice projections tardo. any $90 chinkshit with MT6737 and 2GB of RAM will be 100x better than this abhorrent piece of shit.

Aw but they feel and look nice...

How about the nexus 5x? Top tier caméra, no ois but if you re not alcoholic this is not à major concern

Mi 5, Zuk Z2, Le Max 2 etc.

I'm gonna be the elephant in the room and ask "whats a phone that has a good camera, a good processor and screen resolution with a good price-and by that i don't mean a ghetto phone. Right now chilling with an se because I got forced to buy it. not my thing. post all recommendation . would appreciate

then the question?
what and where the fuck are those chink phones?
because there is a reason I'm asking in this freaking general afterall....
I don't see any fucking else better than what I showed you, at least in terms of the generic brands available on my region

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LI9OSWI/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474059767&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=android tablet

Is this a decent android tablet?

HT17 Pro
Redmi 3s 2/16
Mi4c 2/16

If American, Blu R1 HD or LeEco X620.

Just checked, even the Redmi Note 3 Pro 2/16 is just $129 and it's by far better than anything at this price point.

I'm the user who cried in last general because my new RN3P couldn't get 4G in my home. I filed for a refund with banggood and all.

Yesterday, on my way to school I decided to do a speedtest in the middle of the freeway and then again in my school parking lot. These are the results.

I get decent speeds everywhere but my home town which is fine with me because I don't venture around my city much anyway.

Change the APN to fast.t-mobile.com and go to Settings>Sim Card>Preferred Network Type>Prefer LTE.

See if that helps in your hometown.

fingerprint magnet and not waterproof. At least that's what I don't like about it. I'm tending towards the z5c desu.

Tried, doesn't.

Guess where I live.

Try 'Prefer 3G' from the same menu, it will prefer H+ which is still plenty fast.

Does the Honor 5x have the overheating issue like the Moto G4?

I like it because it's plastic so it's never slippery. This means no case required for a decent grip and some decent shock absorption.

Couldn't care less about it being a fingerprint magnet, just need functionality.

Yes. Honor 5c, or P9 lite if you can spend a bit more are much better.

My Galaxy S2 finally died. Is there a phone I can buy unlocked for around 400 USD that has removable storage and isn't shit?

That's a lightning port.

Does it support USB 3.0 or not?

>that pic
>volume buttons a single button
>power button a bar button

Nope, best I get is 2G in my home.

I should've went with AT&T since the RN3P is fully compatible with 2G, 3G, and has same band2 and 4 requirements as T-Mobile.

T-Mobile plan was just a bit more enticing. Next month going to switch to ATT.

Weird, I think you somehow ended up with the China Mobiel and Unicom model.

Did you see
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/52v6sb/xiaomis_us_lte_support_is_much_better_than_they/
?

>After installing MIUI Marshmallow and updating my APN settings, the 4G coverage is more than I could have ever hoped for. I live in Texas and travel to some pretty remote areas and almost always have HSPA+ and I have LTE anywhere near a city.

>These results are from the T-Mobile network however a friend of mine has gotten similar and even better speeds with his RN3P on AT&T. For anyone on the fence about buying a Xiaomi device for the US, I highly suggest the RN3P.

>If you've already messed with your APN setings, simply restore them to the default settings and change "epc.tmobile.com" to "fast.t-mobile.com". I tried doing this several times and could never manage to get it to connect to 4G until I realized there was a dash in "t-mobile" on the updated APN. Hope this helps.

If he gets 4G in rural Texas you should too. check the APN settings again.

Unless you're riding across a continent, I still can't see why you'd need a GPS. Are you not aware of orienteering or something? It's not some esoteric art you need to practice, spend 10 minutes with a goddamn pdf and you'll have it figured out.

I've messed with the APN settings plenty. Adding fast.t-mobile.com as a new APN then I tried removing all other APNs and editing the existing epc APN to fast.t-mobile.com.

I probably got the unicom version - the ID on the back of the phone is 2015112 and i purchased it from
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5_5-inch-2GB-RAM-16GB-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1030861.html

Depends on what the lightning port is attached to, but lightning port do support usb 3.0 speed on newer devices.

Should I return my Onepl I'm being bothered about the screen everytime I look at it. Can I trust these post forwarding sites? I could just order a Axon 7 from USA. Any differences between USA and EU axon models, or are they the same shit?

On the 7.

I think that explains it.

From your link:
>3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz

>4G: FDD-LTE
>1800/2100/2600MHz(B3/B1/B7)

From aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-Fingerprint/103919_32599987629.html

>3G:TD-SCDMA (B34/B39) WCDMA (B1/B2/B4/B5/B8

>4G:FDD-LTE (B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8)

Your version is missing some bands. B4 most importantly. always always check the bands on the listing page before buying, don't just assume all models with the same name are the same, especially with chinkphones.

Yeah I'm gonna purposefully handicap myself by carrying prehistoric tools and waste time trying to figure out where I am and which way I'm going, because reasons.
Are you brain damaged?

z5c

And the weird think is that those two are the same RN3P kenzo model, not kate that also has B20. so I'm quite sure it's the China Unicom version.

I've filed for refund with banggood within my 3 day window but haven't received a response yet. Hopefully it goes through and I'll just buy the one from aliexpress (this time the champagne color 3gb/32gb).

I wouldn't risk it again dude 2bh. might wanna buy something that has full 3G and 4G compatibility instead of guessing. LeEco X520 (SD652) or Le Max 2 (SD820) are good alternatives. Huawei P9 lite as well.

Okay. I bought a RMN3P, Kate edition for the extra bands, because I thought I needed it.

Been using a iPhone 4s, not compatible at all with my current provider.
I've been using the network of a Partner of my provider for months without issue instead.

Partner is 100% compatible with RMN3P, non-global edition.

Since the phone hasn't shipped yet, do I have ANY REASON AT ALL to get the Kate version (Global) over the regular chinese version ("Keiso"?)

>iPhone 4S
holy shit how does that thing hold up? Did you use older iOS?

Country and carrier.

iOS 8.3, jailbroken for the few things I wanted (Activatior mostly). Works flawlessly, although battery life is utter garbage, and skype, the only app I use on it, is incredibly slow and tends to hang a lot.

Canada, Videotron, currently on the Rogers partner network.

[spoiler]I kind of wanted to buy one as a joke and put iOS 6 on it because newer iOS looks like shit[/spoiler]

Weird, it says it won't work at all on Videotron but will on Rogers.

I think my phone actually has band 4 unless this LTE discovery app is reporting some other band as band 4.

Here is a picture of me in my home when I turn on mobile data. As soon as I try to open a web page or do anything it drops to Edge (which I think is 2G).

I guess they only use some bands from Rogers and not all.

Here it is right after I try to open a web page.

I knew that though, what I want to know is if I should change from the global version to the normal version before it ends up getting shipped.

Global version is 2mm longer, so no case fits, but comes with a global rom and more coverage (Which means I probably wouldn't end up on the partner network), that I don't really need.

I think the Global version is more difficult to unlock the bootloader.

Strange, even the listing says B3/B1/B7 which is none of what t-mobile uses so it shouldn't get 4G at all. maybe it's firmware related? are you on the global/developer rom?

My Galaxy S4 has shown signs of instability (random reboots, shuts down even if the battery isn't nominally dead, and SIM card issues) probably due to the battery, the screen is clearly yellow-tinted (thank you based super amoled), the rear camera has lost its protective glass and the picture it takes contain a fuckload of noise. But it still works. Should I just buy a new battery for ten bucks, or should I replace it entirely?

Oneplus 3* also a bump

See
I think the normal kenzo version from the Ali link should work just as good on Rogers.

Global MIUI 8

I'm gonna have to request to change my order for the Kenzo version. It's cheaper but I don't really care about the price difference. I jsut want to make sure I can unlock the bootloader eventually.

It can't be the china version, can it? How else would I get 60 mbps download speed at my school parking lot when the china model doesn't support any LTE bands whatsoever?

>carrying prehistoric tools
You have eyes you fucking retarded nigger, you don't need tools. Jesus Christ you fucking millennials are dogshit stupid.

Yeah it's weird. I guess the only way to check it out is take the phone to the big city where it gets 4G and see what bands it connects to. maybe you have the correct version after all and just happen to live on a really shitty no coverage area.

And if you know someone with a at&t plan ask them to try their sim and see if it works too. their selling shops in malls will probably let you do it too.

Do I have to change the APN to anything on ATT to get LTE? ATT version of fast.t-mobile.com ?

Yeah
mmsc.mobile.att.net

just bought a bq Aquaris E4.5 ubuntu phone for £200, will I regret it, my first smartphone

>mfw neither the official or unofficial unlocks for my redmeme are working
>I also managed to disable the radio & downgrade to 5.1.1

I want off xiaomi's wild ride

Full settings

Name: att
APN: pta
MMSC: mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port:80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN type:default,fota,mas,supl,hipri,mms
APN prtocal:IPv4/IPv4
Bearer: none

Thanks, appreciate it!

Have you ever actually ventured further than 10 blocks you stupid neckbeard?
How about I drop you in an unknown spot 50 miles from your house and time how long it takes you to get home.

Also
MMSC mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy wireless.cingular.com

lf the other one fails.

5x or 6p?

I prefer the 5x design, but not sure about the performance

>Still no clue as to why my S4 isn't being tracked by AT&T's network nor will allow me to enable my WiFi after flashing to stock 4.2 from a corrupted 5.0.1 root

What's up with Oukitel and black bulls?

Received a spare Chinese 5s from a friend as a stopgap phone. It's compatible with Page Plus/Verizon's LTE network but not 3g. Will voice/text work on the network, or do I need a phone compatible with all the bands on Page Plus's network?

why does it say 5.5gb used when everything only adds up to around 3.5gb

>XDA Forum moves slow as goddamn molasses.

Anyone know what kind of problems would crop up if you flash to a stock rom of an older version of Android? is there like an aggregated list somewhere? I need to figure out why my fucking AT&T S4 has lost it's shit

I'm a former Marine and I go backpacking and hunting every fall. Nice try fuckstick, but you are still a dumb fucking child who needs a GPS to navigate his own country.

The OS?

I think it'll work out great if you don't play shitty games that need a gyro

Post your uniform and tell me more about your backpacking trips with no map.

I'm in need of a new phone as my old $30 phone bit the dust. $250 budget and I did some research and came across Google's Fi Services. They have their Nexus 5X 32gb for about $250~ and was wondering if I should take up their offer before it ends (12th of October) or go with a completely other phone. I was wondering how much the 5X/6P were going to drop after the pixel phones came out but I don't think it will be worth it by then. What other phones are good for this budget?

Buy a chinkphone, some LeEco devices work in the US now because they want to target the US market

I want a phone easy to root, with a bootloader easy to unlock and with support on the internet.

I don't feel like buying a Mi5 because I don't want to send emails in Chinese (some people say English only is OK) to Chinese developers and wait for them to approve my request but if I send a reminder too early they might block my IP.

I instead considered waiting for the Google pixel to be launched and get a nexus 5x when its price would have dropped.
Am I being dumb?

Hey /spg/,

Dad just upgraded to Iphone 7.

I currently have a LG G2 and he is offering me his old Iphone 6 plus for free if I want it.

Would it be an upgrade from my LG?

LG has a dead bar of touch response across top of screen but no dead pixels. His phone is also in excellent condition but has IoS 10 installed on it so dono if Id have to downgrade that.

I am not good with phone benchmark shit. Would this even be an upgrade?

It's a pretty big upgrade

Anyone used the Yotaphone 2?

They're going for around $150 on Ali now which seems pretty solid considering they launched about a year and a half ago for $700 or so

Hey guys,
I live in Canada and am looking into getting a new phone. I've had my eye on the Xperia XA, but I really don't know much in terms of which mid-range android phones are best. Looking at the $300 to $550 CAD range

Any particular reason why?

if you can go back to ios 9 then keep it
if not then sell it for a bit under retail and go buy hookers and blow

No reason other than the fact that the iPhone 6 plus is better than the LG G2 in every way possible

There's a reason the price was dropped to $150

Is it a better phone than the lg g2?

are the nightlies for the redmeme ok as a daily driver?
took a nap & finally got shit to work

But iphone is for fags serious. The G2 at least doesn't make me look like a bottom who's begging to get dicked by men.

>suggesting iphone
Do you even Cred Forums? Apple must be increasing their shill count for the new iphone 7.

I can't decide on getting a OP3 or a zte axon 7. Here's my rundown:
I like the OP3 because more ram, better software. Dislike it because it doesn't use a fast charge standard and no micro sd

I like the axon 7 because it has removable storage, can be bought at Best Buy (easy return), uses the standard for quick charging. I dislike it because the software is buggy and has less ram than OP3

What do guys? Or if there is a good chink phone that would get att lte I'm open to that too

I bought one of this. What/g/ think?

Are you a loser? Buy 1+3
Are you a winner? Buy Axon 7

It depends on what you want like audio, performance.

Well they have to do some damage control

>pentile display
Literally worse than 720p iphone screens. Dogshit. Get the axon 7. Keep your eye on cyanogen, it's still in testing phase.

2 more people than an outikel release

daaaaaamn how long does a first cm 13 boot take?

Is the screen that bad, I never seen people really dog the screen in reviews of it, besides only being 1080p. Also the 6gb of ram sounds nice makes me think it would be nice and future proof and all

lol, how to be that guy hyped for the bunked release
I would be just ashamed and get the hell out there

Just bought a used oneplus one. Coming from a nexus 4.

What should I do with this phone?

just buy a dragon dildo giant queer

i use an axon 7

I heard the axon 7 if you root your axon 7 it voids your warranty. Really wanna rice the shit out of my next phone

zte is providing a way to unlock bootloader themselves as part of a software update. so not sure if the warranty voiding is going to be an issue down the road.

anyone using 7.0 on nexus 5?

where can i buy the samsung w2016

DEAD THREAD