How fast do your old oxygenated microUSB cables transmit data?

How fast do your old oxygenated microUSB cables transmit data?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_velocity#Numerical_example
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>microUSB
found your problem
use thunderbolt and neither your ssd nor any flash drive can even scratch the surface of your transmit speeds

if i suck on it hard enough will i get all the oxygen out

The same as your horseshit Monster Cables motherfucker.

Cuck, the cross sectional area determines current/bw. Even then it's limited by the controller speed.

at 3 oxygen speeds

Speed of light or something like that.

Lol

its obviously pre-sucked - seeing as only faggots will buy this shit.

>transmission speed increase of 40%
Nearly 40% faster than the speed of light?

That's amazing.

>implying electrons travel at light speed

That's why I said nearly.

electrons actually travel really slowly.
About 0.000023 m/s. in a 2mm cable.

What travels at the speed of light is the "wave" of energy, which means that when the first electron at the start starts moving, then you can calculate when this pushing causes the last electron to also move, which is extremely fast, at speed of light.
So electrons move really slowly through the wire, it only starts moving everywhere really quickly.

Also, a source en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_velocity#Numerical_example

"oxygen free copper" makes me kek every time

>the difference in conductivity between the purest OFE copper and a standard cheap wire is like 1%

If your copper is oxygenated you should honestly kill yourself and your immediate family just to stop your genes from spreading

it's not the electron's travel speed that matters it's the speed of the wave that gets them in motion. You don't need to wait for an electron to go "from one end to the other"

Whoever made that should be oxygen free

Audophile here
Only we have the right to enjoy $500 oxygen free silver-plated prewarmed cables

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

where's the gold-plated, oxygen-free lightning to 3.5mm adapter at?

>speed of light
>electrons through a conductor
>implying that a particle with mass can travel at the speed of light, through a material even

even snake oil isn't that expensive

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

Oxygen-free snake from Korea.

How fast are they?

>not understanding difference between electrons drift speed and electric current propagation speed

Pls kill self

>How fast do your old oxygenated microUSB cables transmit data?
As fast as whatever USB spec is used

it still doesn't come close to the speed of light

depending on the material it can get from 50-75% the speed of light.

Holy fuck I need to start shilling cables out of my garage. I have can allied all their protons for you but itll be double the price.

Copper is oxygen free, as copper and oxygen are two completely different elements.

And they sure as heck ain't marketing copper oxide wire given they don't conduct and are very brittle.

It would be extremely painful

would snake oil actually work in that regard? they used to use whale oil for certain things before switching to jojoba

nice meme ))

Laugh all you want, but in the end us true audiophiles win. I quite enjoy listening to my FLAC albums via my diamond oxygen-free purified cables that unite the FLAC molecules and create a listening experience unlike any other. Which reminds me that I need to activate my almonds.

>through a material even
This technically wouldn't matter since light travelling through a material, though slower than in a vacuum, is still travelling at the speed of light.

>Suffocating USB cables for speed
You sick fuck.

Really fucking, sometimes as low as 3 or 4 mm/sec. BUT every one pushes the next one and so on, so... in fact really fast in a cable.

TL;DR: a single electron = slow, a cable = fast

wtf i want some economical snake oil now

get on my level

Man I wish I could afford this... but I just spent all my money on activated almonds.

No regrets though

But they do. If you turn on a generator the electrical pulse is felt down the wire at the speed of light.

That 1% makes a huge speed difference, what are you, too much of a poorfag to buy a cheap little cable? :^)

"its just a wire teacher!!!"

>electrons traveling really really fast
But if you're talking AC at 60 cycles per second, the electrons powering most applicances are only moving back and forth about a foot, so they really aren't getting anywhere, are they?

Is this the revolutionary invention Ahmud was about to release?

Coconut Audio really is special.

>was special
fix'd ;_;

Marketing gimmick

"The speed at which energy or signals travel down a cable is actually the speed of the electromagnetic wave, not the movement of electrons. Electromagnetic wave propagation is fast and depends on the dielectric constant of the material. In a vacuum the wave travels at the speed of light and almost that fast in air."

I run an interferometry lab and a trick we've used during data recording is to pump in a mix of 25% argon 70% oxygen 5% helium into a sealed chamber where we keep hard drives. The disks will spin 50 - 150% faster depending on ambient heat, which means we can get up to 150% faster hard disks by just changing the air's gas mixture.

You can't though.

10/10

I don't know anything about electronics so please do correct me, but isn't AC converted to DC for household use? Depending on where the conversion takes place, I guess the electrons in the DC section might travel up to a few dozen yards.

Deoxygenated copper wires are important, make sure you put them on risers though, otherwise your Shakti stones will have minimal effect.

Works on my wife.I don't see the problem here.

And all the iPhone users will miss this.

Are they considering suicide now?

Electrons don't fucking travel, simpleton.
You learn in fucking high school that they're in two places at once.

>isn't AC converted to DC for household use?

For DC stuff, yeah. Motors and things don't convert.

You only care about signals, not the electrons themselves. The SIGNAL goes very fast (not speed of light, but still a close fraction of it). The actual electrons go about 200 micrometer a second through standard house wiring, depending on current and wire size.

>two places
>not all places in the field

Sweet fuck. I've seen the audio cables that are worth a fortune, and even HDMI. But a lightning cable for a fucking iPhone or iPad? At least with analog cables, you can imagine you're hearing a difference, and HDMI are digital so you can pretend you're seeing a difference, but I cannot imagine how insane you'd have to be to buy this shit.

If you had a really long cable, say 600,000 kms long, and transmited some signal through it would it then reach it's destination in 3s? If so does this means somewhere along the cable things are "compressing"?

>FLASHBANG OUT!

>The SIGNAL goes very fast (not speed of light, but still a close fraction of it).
It's called the Velocity of Propagation and it depends on more than the composition of the wire(s). Spacing, thickness (cross-sectonal area), surface area (shape), proximity to other conductors and ground planes, frequency, capacitance, transmission line or not.
The material used will infruence things like impedence and attenuation.

A cable that cost 50c from a bin will perform exactly the same as something from Monster costing the same as two decent and large-titted hookerz and a few bottles of wine...

FYI the wine was fucking great!

have you tried it yet?

Oxygen is a much smaller atom than copper and can easily diffuse into the crystal lattice formed by the copper atoms. It's similar to adding carbon to the steel used in sword making.

wait isn't all but the most cheap cables oxygen free?

and then there's this nigga.

the oxygen build up on my usb cables is so bad Im down to the kbps range! Better upgrade to the meme-cable 5000!

btw, those ceramic pucks the auido fag are worth every cent! Theyre good for more than just audio. I use them for everything, my headphones, my power cables, my toaster, the list goes on! Just the other day I pumped gas with them, no accidental ignition here!

>Motors and things don't convert.
there are dc motors and dc things too.

It just kind of dumb having a cheapo USB cable when all your other cables are worth $10,000.

Just like you people waste $100 on color-coded PSU cables.

I want to kill you people sometimes.
You know youre idiots for buying half the shit you do, right?

Have you got your premium sata cables yet?
Someone post my screencap, i dont feel like looking for it, probably deleted it.

Like how they make superior nihon steel?

Not him, but light's not a fucking particle. Light could, perhaps, travel through a material, but that's irrelevant here since we're talking about electrons.

For you