Why do people do this? I actually so a halfass car with a fedora sticker today

Why do people do this? I actually so a halfass car with a fedora sticker today.

People for some reason seems to personally identify with one of many corporations that are competing with each other in a capitalist market. The corporations obviously capitalize on this (pun intended) and encourage brand devotion with stickers.

What's hard to understand.

>Smart Fortwo
Do you even have to ask? 99% of Smart owners are Grade A homesexuals with degrees in Women's Studies.

Maybe due to this it's hard to get a properly maintained 2nd hand Smart. BTW stay away from them.

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE APPLE iCAR PROTOTYPE!!!!

/thread

Perché chi acquista Apple crede ancora di essere speciale.

>inb4 è così che li chiamano i down

Vero, troppo vero
>inb4 non vedi che nascosta nel parcheggio "vuoto" c'è una fottuta Smart e la tamponi

Impara a guidare porcoddio

So that you know the driver is terminally retarded and you should be particularly careful operating in their vicinity.

OP perché posti foto della mi macchina?

speak english you niggers

The remaining 1% are women with degrees in homosexuality studies.

Non è troppo difficile parcheggiare quel trabiccolo infernale senza il rischio che qualcuno ti tamponi da dietro, se segui questa pratica guida

There's a neckbeard in my town with a pedobear sticker on his little van.

I'll take pics next time I see it.

se è davvero la tua, spero tu sia alto almeno 2 cazzo di metri. Altrimenti non trovo ragione per possedere quella cosa

let me think about it....no. Cagati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi, dio merda

If you want to speak pizza go to

prova a fermarmi, puttanella

Quel feel quando un fellow italiano browsa Cred Forums

minchia ti insulterei pesantemente in terronese ma mannagg' a purpett sono di pesaro

oh, la facciamo 'na cosa ignorante, visto che qua piangono se non parli inglese?

In sta board non parliamo altra lingua che non sia la nostra? Anche dialetti! Giusto per dare quel pizzico di bruciore di culo agli altri e dare significato (?) alle nostre vite tristi...

Mi tiri una slinguata alla ciolla?

cazzo cazzo spaghetti tortellini berlusconi

kek

>berlusconi
arrivi tardi, troietta

>cazzo cazzo
ah ok, mi correggo: frocio di merda*

Ma anche si, aspetto con ansia gli americani obesi incazzati ammerda

E PORCO DIO FACCIAMOLO!

>What's hard to understand
Why capitalism is still around.

There's an idiot in my neighbourhood with a Smart Fortwo with an anonymous sticker and an Apple sticker. The dude that drives it looks like the average thin m'lady type (Fedora included).

Cred Forums e' la nuova etiopia

CAZZO SI SE LO FACCIAMO!

GUERRA AI CAGANEISUPERMERCATI!