Is this trustworthy? My iso for win10 came with it

is this trustworthy? My iso for win10 came with it.

>tfw the only iso for win10 you could find is pre-loaded with a shit ton of Ruskie malware

Other urls found in this thread:

dws.wzor.net/
majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html
safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, it might be hard to find a clean windows 10 iso, since the OS itself is malware

Use the Media Creation tool you fool. It creates clean ISOs and USB sticks.

Im using Enterprise edition for gaymes with a Linux dualboot, I think im mostly safe.

thing is the only iso I could get it was from a very suspicious looking Ruskie hacker group that preloaded it with a shit ton of "bonus" programs like the one in the OP image.

should be fine as long as you use aconditioner afterwards

Now, you'll have to find a key, but you are aware windows 10 is still available to create boot drives and whatnot from on the windows site?

Just search windows 10 boot tool.

do they have the enterprise edition though?

You don't need the enterprise edition.

What do you need the enterprise edition for?
Are you playing games on a domain controller?

The enterprise edition is nothing special whatsoever?

Enterprise is only sold to large corporations because you can use it on hundreds of systems with 1 key.

Enterprise is the only one that lets you turn off Telemetry.

this^

to use the enterprise edition of windows 10 you have to shell out for a subscription fee that you have to renew every few months or so and even then it doesn't offer any useful features for the average user over the pro version unless your running 100's of gigs of RAM, just get the fucking pro version fucking scrub

no, if your gonna be an autist just use this or stay the fuck away from 10 alltogether dws.wzor.net/

>turn off

Tip top kek

LTSB would be even "safer", but protip, Windows 10 isn't secure at all

Just redirects me to some forum

try this then
majorgeeks.com/files/details/destroy_windows_10_spying.html

I mean, im not hoarding CP like most freetards here or anything. I'm just scared of the idea of getting swatted because I downloaded a movie.

the main reason we use linux is to have an alternative, it's comfy for an update manager to update everything on OS, unlike windows. and being swatted isn't about your OS, it's about your isp and your country.

when did Cred Forums get flooded with tech illiterates?

wish i could stop visiting this place desu.

Underrated post. I chuckled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>