/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

• user gets PS3 controller stickers , PS3 cover and a wireless keyboard • user sets up piratepad for cheap bulk items • user's $21 DHD D2 quadcopter arrived • user's replica shoes arrived yesterday he also got a robot vaccum
• user gets a Xiaomi power strip and the XL mousepad • user got his 98 cent cable • user's one dollar MP3 player arrived Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-3-Headphones-Bass-Earphone-Headset-With-Remote-Mic-for-Xiaomi-Mobile-Phone-ear/32613363340.html
youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg
aliexpress.com/item/For-Female-Male/32251615906.html
ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-piston-3rd-generation-edition-original-earphones-reddot-design-2015-winner-6680.html
ebay.com/itm/3-5-Mini-TSUM-TSUM-Pumpkin-Mickey-Phone-Screen-Wipe-Hand-Wrist-Doll-Toys-NEW-/291618339273
en.miui.com/thread-327861-1-1.html
aliexpress.com/item/you-are-a-feg-please-go-and-stay-go/32474092419.html
youtube.com/channel/UCRUEXCMSbHwisKBFZUSAMrw
reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4fi8m7/indepth_ultra_boost_guide_low_to_near_ua_quality/
keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYaCVlDxO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=XwBpP-ORsog
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Dark-Gray-362397.html
gearbest.com/smartwatch-accessories/pp_393829.html
aliexpress.com/item/used-bloody-razors/32400194935.html
apple.com/shop/product/MLA22LL/A/magic-keyboard-us-english
youtube.com/watch?v=JJmLu0HUZ0E
ebay.com/itm/21CM-Non-Slip-Coated-Professional-Spinning-Pen-for-Champion-Competition-V15-O-/122010087948?hash=item1c685e320c:g:l68AAOSwLnBXWAJl
ebay.com/itm/20CM-Non-Slip-Coated-Professional-Spinning-Pen-For-Champion-Competition-Gift-/262583646781?hash=item3d23347a3d:g:I1wAAOSw65FXtWpq
youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU
wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/651723-3-7v-150mah-Smallest-Lipo_60516219319.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.mMC450
aliexpress.com/item/BMCV/32689827551.html
rt.com/viral/359477-desserts-alibaba-china-mooncake/
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtu.be/sYNUdQ-p4xA
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230
head-fi.org/products/xduoo-x2/reviews/12794
s.aliexpress.com/3E3Mb2Q7
aliexpress.com/item/chink-hightech/567718671.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY
s.aliexpress.com/zaiQjA3e
youtube.com/watch?v=V85xVIFyTS4
aliexpress.com/item/200-pcs-5mm-Round-Slow-RGB-Flash-Rainbow-MultiColor-Red-Green-Blue-light-emitting-diode-LED/32341819940.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Trump 2016

Delicious lead.

Trump wins price drop on chink shit because demand drops, cant wait.

is there anywhere I can still get real piston 3's?

how about: aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Piston-3-Headphones-Bass-Earphone-Headset-With-Remote-Mic-for-Xiaomi-Mobile-Phone-ear/32613363340.html ?

help me anons I waited too long.

Anybody know of any fun model kits (preferably of Chinese vehicles)?

>rubber cabling
is that for urethral play?

found this at the thrift store 2 hours ago still in its original shrink wrap from the late 90s

what do yall think? btw its made in china

try it

chinkshit active monitors?

I have a tiny room that's very quiet and my super cheap exdisplay discounted logitech things are starting to die

I don't want to pay $200 a speaker for things that are designed for spaces 4x the size

My memedian arrived

youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg
Cheap chink amp + passive bookshelf speakers from Goodwill is a much better combination. Chinks won't ship you speakers cheap, they're too heavy to qualify for free shipping under the government.

I will install winblows later and post speeds

I want to get a sex toy which is clearly a joke (like why would you ever) for a friend who's very shut in terms of any sex talk. Low cost preference.

so you want to give your friend poisoning or some infection

alien blow up dolls are always good company

How much did you pay?

Be like me and get a tenga egg
it's not lewdly shaped so that might make him more comfortable

btw
if that gif is any indication
i may know you

K6000 pro has been updated, the grey model has a black front panel now which makes the bezels look much nicer than the old design did.

I ordered the updated model, will review it when it arrives.

Here's a comparison I made using an image I stole from aliexpress reviews.

Cred Forumsentleman, any good chink mouse I should consider buying?

The metal Star wars ones are quite fun if you like fiddly intricate work. Get some pliers and snips first though

I think it's more gonna be just something that you look at when you enter the room

MFW the packaging actually says "Keep Dreaming" about having a good SSD

oh right, I forgot about weight
I could use a nicer-looking amp though

>implying there's any other answer

aliexpress.com/item/For-Female-Male/32251615906.html

fuark yeah savers cunt
what savers

footy

damn im far out on the hurstbridge line
wonder how good savers are further into the cbd

37 freedom bucks
arrived in 10 days

footy is pretty good, a mix of trendy cunts and druggos
get some random 19th century books every now and then
don't know how they do it desu because other op shops are 99.999% dog shit

some geezer told me brunswick is alright too

only 37 New Zealand Dollars?
steal

Oh. That's perfect.

righto
my closest is greensborough
its honestly just old people for the most part
there is so much furniture its great. half my tables are from savers
a ton of cheap cutlery and china stuff too

also quite a lot of old audio gear and shit
seen a few nice midi controllers there
saw some dude at the checkout with a model m. was so assblasted that i didnt find it first

Those are sheepbux m8

kiwi koins
sheep shekels

all the best with the finds
i'm probably gonna open this bad boy up instead of flipping him for like $15 profit jej

Got chink shit

are there any coupons that stack on gaybest flash deals?

Also where is staranon, I need more 1 cent crap

It's a knife

I don't like the blade zebra like texture desu.
It's also smaller than I expected.
Sharp knife though. Folding is smooth, well build frame. Feels like quality knife.
Clip on the back is tight as fuck. Good luck getting that on your jeans

I would recommend it though.

Any advice on headphones? I ordered Meizu hd50 for $50 or so. Am I gonna get chinked?

Just take the blade out and go at it with a flap wheel, voila shiny blade.

please staranon, come to us with more ultra cheap chink shit

if you actually want to use them for outdoor use, probably not
otherwise there are better valued over ears

theyre not a bad option for entry level hifi either way

朋友是以下六个毒贩,因为他们试图在香港这座城市的生存坚韧不拔的纪录片

domo arigato to you too

>Friends are the following six drug traffickers, as they attempt to survive in Hong Kong, the city's gritty documentary
chink drugs when

Can you please share examples of some better priced over-ear entry level hifis?

I'm currently running a set of AKG 451s and I want something bigger

this site is more expensive than ali / gb but its an official xiaomi reseller so all their shit is legit.

ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-piston-3rd-generation-edition-original-earphones-reddot-design-2015-winner-6680.html

kek even amazon has them cheaper.
Just get the hybrids if you want xiaomi IEM

WTF man i just want to buy one shitty chink phone from this site and the guys want the pictures of my ID, my credit card, and my fucking BANK STATEMENT. Is this even legal? Should i just ditch aliexpress and buy it from gearest?

hybrids, and frankly most chink IEMs are very unbalanced compared to the piston 3. the hybrid is a fart cannon, it's basically the piston 2 with the treble spike removed.

I've had both, the Hybrid sounded better imo, and survived longer.

Just bought a Pumpkin Mickey Tsum Tsum for $2.50/€2,22 link in case anyone wants to get one as well.

ebay.com/itm/3-5-Mini-TSUM-TSUM-Pumpkin-Mickey-Phone-Screen-Wipe-Hand-Wrist-Doll-Toys-NEW-/291618339273

Will post pics once it arrives.

hybrids are superior to 3's tho

nice joke senpai

I miss comfy
pedophile amnesty when

Any feedback on the xiaomi notebook yet?

techtablets has videos on both laptops and in depth reviews of both. Also opens it up and shows the internals

Woha son, whats could this be?

wtf is that leather seat? are you that fucking fat?

this

It's a standard sized chair seat, the back broke so now its just laying around there.

>the back broke
>being so fat that you break your chair

Cred Forums in a nutshell

OH YEAH, CHINKERS!

Guess what popped in the maaailll just now!

Been stock in taxation for months, fucking government I swear.

There's dozens, maybe hundreds, of amp brands from the '70s onwards, plenty to fit your aesthetic tastes

I'm 1.83cm and 80kg you fag, now tell me whats in the box.

probably some chinese weight loss medicine, chubs

Rubber Ducks?

It's my first mkb, an Ajazz AK33 with black switches, I'll try to review it.

post dick picks from that angle :^)

Hi, fellow Cred Forumsentoomen. I need some 3.5mm audio cables, but the ones I've got so far were of subpar quality and broke almost instantly. So, pls link cheap but good ones from aliexpress, preferably braid.

Can anyone recomend a decent wallet? I just want a small trifold wallet

no u

fuck off

not sure if you need open or closed, but open always has much better potential

Takstar Pro 80/HI2050
both great cheap ones, closed and open respectively. sound amazing for their money. my go to cheap closed back reccomendation. hyper x cloud cores are the same as the pro 80 fyi

Phillips SHP9500
great sound, some comfort issues if you have facial hair, otherwise real good semi budget headphones

Sennheiser HD 558
sometimes they're on sale for cheap. they're amazing over ears. so comfy, pleasant and warm

ATH M40X with an earpad change
build quality is meh and stock pads are fucking garbage. theyre better than the m50x's. probably the most bassy on the list

i know im missing a few
head over to /hpg/ if you want more, or other opinios on your chink cans
hell, fill out and post a purchase advice request form if you want more exact advice

u first
read the wiki or lurk moar

has nothing about cables, fuck off

The Keyboard itself feels okay, not too cheap, but not super good either, I would say its what you can expect for that price (37€)
Pros:
+Cheap, that's the best thing about it, its a mechanical kb with backlight for less than 40 bucks
+Looks, its really good looking for my tastes, normal font, no retarded gaming shit anywhere
+Form factor, its super compact, and yet I don't miss any keys at all, I like the distribution of the home pg up pg dn etc keys
+It has backlight and couple of lightning modes that I don't use at all, you can regulate the light intensity or turn it off, which is nice.
+The aluminium base feels and looks really nice
+Media keys, you have to press fn+key but its a nice thing to have
+Its SUPER easy to clean, just blow from one side and shit comes out clean
Cons:
-Switches aren't very good, it feels a lot better than my old membrane keyboard but is not anything life changing like enthusiast claim, maybe I was overhyped on mechs or maybe the switches are just shit, probably a bit of both.
-If I hit the keys too hard it makes a metallic noise which is annoying, I have to press them quite hard though
-No RGB, I'll probably end up sticking to white or yellow anyway but I miss having the option to change the light color

Posted last night but didn't get an answer so:

Is Gearbest any good at dodging the customs/taxes? Will be having it (Cube i7 Stylus and keyboard) shipped to the Philippines

They are, for europe atleast.
Already bought a MI3 and a robot vacuum (both $120+) into germany without triggering its nazi customs.
Don't know about SEA though.

Customs shit is about luck.

What was the shipping method for those?

So where's the best place for knock-off Adidas runners?

What do I search for in Ali, or are there better places to look for knockoff shoes?

I like their latest Ultra Boost but I'll be damned if I pay 180$ for shoes

Got a Xiaomeme mouse mat.

It's fine, but I'm not sure it's better than other big chink mouse mats.

Main thing that bothers me is that apparently they couldn't be arsed to put a sewing machine on it to get the edges rounded with an overlock kinda stitch, like some other chink mousepads have.

They just chopped these off some sheet, so you have a "sharp" edge there (the material is soft and compresses and is covered by fabric so it's not terrible, but still, it's there).

Hope you're gonna have some fun with that toy.

honestly the switch feel may be down to the blacks
theyre kind of a love or hate switch
chink cherry rip offs are actually pretty good
or at least chink browns and blues from what ive experienced

>Postman rings: "There's a small packet"
>go down running like a kid towards the ice cream truck during summer
>it's just a small kaway gift I bought for my sister
>20 minutes later
>notification on my phone: The parcel with the xiaomeme pen is arrived at the local post office
>no mail until monday

Couldn't you go down and collect it?

I kinda regret picking blacks but the other option was blues and I was afraid it will be too loud.

Priority Line
Germany Express

Pretty much the only free / cheap shipping option for high priced items, it doesn't even show the china air one.

Day 19: A Friday. I still do not have 10,000 ball bearings.

no it's at the sorting center

>Got a Golden Redmi 3S from GearBest.
>Had a nasty vendor rom with ads and whatnot.
>Could not unlock because of said ROM.
>Could not update because shitty vendor Rom would not recognise China DEV Rom.
>MiSuite does not recognize the phone.
>Try to flash that shit but could not get to recovery.
>Try to flash while on FastBoot.
>Brick phone

What do i do guys?

Where did you order it? My memepen is still "processing" since the 28th

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

If the user with the replica shoes is still around

How are they in terms of comfyness?
Also, have you used that seller before?

>Try to flash while on FastBoot.
>Brick phone
Wat? Just flash with fastboot again, but do it properly.

Aliexpress, september 1st
but I got chink'd because after a week it was 2$ cheaper, even on GB where I could have gotten another -30% and GB points

>Golden
I dunno, ask your boyfriend.

this is a good way to get folks to help you.

I'm the boyfriend and the phone is for my Gf. Have any advice to give?

Yupoo

post nudes of gf

Did you try this? I had a similar problem with my note 3 and this method looks the same so should work.

What do I search to find knockoff 40k models on Ali? Some user mentioned getting some a while ago but I didn't get to ask him.

aliexpress.com/item/you-are-a-feg-please-go-and-stay-go/32474092419.html

That seller has a youtube channel and everything. If you're into shitty ass Yeezy these are probably the best replicas possible.

youtube.com/channel/UCRUEXCMSbHwisKBFZUSAMrw

fucking nerd

reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4fi8m7/indepth_ultra_boost_guide_low_to_near_ua_quality/

To anyone who has RN3P with official cyanogenmod installed, how's your experience? Any issues performance, camera, battery life?

Can someone recommend me a cheap edc folding knife and a flashlight for like 5-10 dollars each?

Go into EDL mode and flash there.

I know it's been asked before but I never cared for the answer up till now:
Any decent and cheap chinese e-rearders?

Should I get black or blue switches?

I mostly type but do play BF4 now and then.

> cheap edc folding knife
Sanrenmu 7010 LUC-SA is a potential guess for a bigger tool knife. YMMV depending on what role it needs to fill.

> flashlight
Any SK68 clone... but honestly, pay for a Convoy S2+ if you use it frequently outdoors. Or some head lamp.

Apparently brown is best for gaming, red is pretty good for typing etc I don't really know

brown feels like membrane, like theres something stuck in the switch, reds or blacks for vidya

Huh. Thanks, user!

thanks!

Red is maximum gaming.

Linear and easy going, it's the switch for when you just want to press that button as fast as possible even if it's not most comfy:
keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

Blacks go straight, they offer the same resistance all the way, blues have a small bump on resistance at the bottom, people say blacks are best for gaming because they are faster but pick whatever you want, you are not gonna play better or worse because of your switches, I would pick blues if I was you

Are voxlink mtf audio extension cables good?

AK33 only has black and blue as option.

I do have original cherry keyboard with browns and to be honest I don't really like the feel.

Also have IBM M, it's nice to type but takes huge amount of space and gaming on it feels just wrong.

I would actually like the most some kind of scissor keyboard like Thinkpad one. Is there anything like that available from china?

You can buy some neat Chinese chemicals already.

The ancient coin knife can be had for like $3 if you throw 63 goodboypoints at it.

It's been a fucking week already and no updates on any of my recent purchases
Fuck

this is normal
just wait a month and if it aint there make a complaint

Yeah I'm not too worried about getting chinked since they've all shipped out and one is already trackable
But neither package made it into my country yet so I'll have to wait for at least a week longer

If you like the M, you want blues.

I have a plan to chink the chinks, tell me what you think.

>Buy generic 18650's that have a clearly exaggerated capacity in bulk (6000mAh or whatever)
>Test the capacity of a few when they arrive, of course they'll turn out to be more on the order of 600
>open a dispute, show your test results as proof
>get refunded
>????
>profit

Typhoon m8

that seems a lot of work just to get some sand-filled fire hazards

Received a X3200 Xcortech chronograph, work as excepted, no idea what more can i say...
no idea on how accurate this is.
here is a small demo with the unit youtube.com/watch?v=jYaCVlDxO6w

Are you going to build bomb, or why you need pack of housefire?

youtube.com/watch?v=XwBpP-ORsog
(Still) the cheapest HD Action cam with Mic in

Techmoan does review of SVC200 action cam.

>>open a dispute, show your test results as proof
>>get refunded

>he thinks this will actually happen

where's the cheapest place to buy a gray xiaomeme rn3p?

You'd them for free but they'd still be shit 18650's

techmoan is based t bee h

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Dark-Gray-362397.html

>30fps
it's not action if it's not 60fps

Better to get the fake 128gb microsd's that can still be reformatted to the actual 4-8gb size they are, or better yet those fake gtx960's that are actually gtx560's

Nice thing, what will you use it for?

worked for me. I guess if you're hurting for shitty batteries its worth trying. The seller usually sends a refund to paypal in order to stay away from the ali dispute system.

This will protect you from mi band 2 explosios yes?
gearbest.com/smartwatch-accessories/pp_393829.html

Link?

Maybe if you read that thread you'd see the link was posted there already

I got this message when I left negative feedback of fake 14500 batteries.

Reminder that Zebra U3 >>> Sansdisk U3

not him but this link point me to a toilet seat kek

It will deflect the explosion inwards toward your wrist so that instead of burning/maiming you the explosion will sever your wrist completely

preparing the market for Xiaomi MiGrip, modular prosthetic limb replacement, coming 2020

I looked at the replies to that post and saw nothing

Might be better to dispute first I guess.

Yes they refund you because the sellers pray on the fact that clueless people will read the good reviews by other clueless people and order the batteries based on that.

By refunding everyone that knows about the scam they avoid bad reviews which lets them continue selling the housefires.

Also the reason their batteries have such impossible mAh is to decrease the amount of orders (and by extension reviews) from people that are actually going to test the batteries.

Can't get to EDL Mode, it's locked on 3S.
Got it to download mode, now I've got problems in flashing it.

Speaking of batteries, does anyone know a good place to get lipos like these with protection circuitry?
Ali's selection sucks.

Yeah your'e supposed to be on download mode

>Despatched to overseas
>2016-09-01 11:03:00
Fucking Singapore Speedpost

Today I got a pillow speaker and some special LEDs

Why are they special?

Have used 3 different MiFlash and 5 different fastboot roms (DEV/sTable, CHINA/GLOBAL), and keep getting errors. Things look grim.

Are buying Philips Norelco rotary shaver heads like this from the chinks a good idea?

aliexpress.com/item/used-bloody-razors/32400194935.html

Probably for his autistic sensory room

Hobbyking has got excellent batteries, including a bunch of protected ones.

And lots of hobby chargers.

What error are you getting?

Sure.

Fuck Gillette and Philips for their shaver heads / cartridges rip-off pricing. Go all chink.

This is the latest log. Sorry for Italian.
It means "Trying to load a program with wrong format".

Dope

ty user, looking forward to the review

It does that without additional circuitry, there's an IC inside the LED

Wat? Just flash with fastboot again, but do it properly.

Use the right fastboot ROM off en.miui.com's download section.

The other MiFlasher (2016) gives this error or others like this instead

Does it recognize the phone?

>What I did to get out of the bootloop: - phone couldn't be detected at my PC, somehow it was when I pushed all three buttons (to get the phone animation) and then connected to PC - Go to Fastboot Mode (Volume- and Power) - type "fastboot oem edl" into Minimal ADB/Fastboot command window to get into EDL mode - flash again like in the wiki but with MiFlashBeta. Worked!

hai provato a chiedere in qualche gruppo xiaomi italiano?

AFAIK they only have RC lipos, which optimized for large current draw.
Quick search for single cell lipos doesn't yield any protected cells.

I ordered my redmeme phone from their EU warehouse since I need it soon.
Am propably gonna regret it when it still takes way too long, it hasn't even shipped yet.

>not even a xiaomi scale

>Go to Fastboot Mode (Volume- and Power) - type "fastboot oem edl" into Minimal ADB/Fastboot command window to get into EDL mode
This is what I did to get to Download mode. The phone is recognized as COM8 by the flashers.

Si ma per ora le loro risposte nn hanno aiutato.

Got mine relatively quick from one of the EU warehouses (the ES one) of Geekbuying. Took 5 days or so.

Post screenshot of miflash error, not sure what is your issue.

LS Research Chem Lab. Don't tell nobody.

>mail on monday

at least they still deliver shit on mondays where you live senpai.

They have protected lipos. I don't know if they have any single cell ones.

How about you buy unprotected ones and solder on the protection chip or whatever if you want something that special?

>HI2050
I can recommend these headphones. They are really comfortable to wear for long periods. The sound quality is also really good. Build quality is also decent. I myself have been using the headphones for 2+ years without any cons. The only cons are the cons associated with it being an open headphone. But for me the pros of an open headphone outweigh the cons.

Where can I buy these Xiaomi cacti ?

yes always dispute and get them executed desu.

the store that sold me a fake slim xiaomeme powerbank got closed after I opened a dispute and I got to keep the crappy powerbank. Ali is pretty strict apparently.

Anyway I gotta go. if you still can't solve it post a new thread on r/xiaomi, they are actually helpful. there's a guy there szakigeri or something that knows all about this shit, they'll figure it out. you can't hard brick Xiaomi don't worry.

you could ask /tg/ they have knowledge of such things

better question: where do I buy this Xiaomi keyboard?

How good is the SF666 for basic things like Tox, Ekiga, Ring, Mumble, Hello, or Jitsi? Could I just leave it on the desk and talk like normal or do I have to lean in?

Does someone speak chink?
Can you translate what pic related says?
I feel like I'm being chink'd

Ok I'll try! Thanks!

They're not special at all.
That type is built into a lot of chink shit. And lots of electronics stores carry them (for a high price) but not RC hobby store since they're not suited for it.

/toy/ would be better

apple.com/shop/product/MLA22LL/A/magic-keyboard-us-english

1.ching
2.chang
3.chun

Those are succulents, silly.

Looks much nicer without that black frame around the screen, please upload a proper higher quality picture when you get it, with the screen on.

Also camera samples, and compare the camera to whatever phone you're using now.

> lots of electronics stores carry them (for a high price)
You need to buy them from a speciality store and pay a high price since it's not a competitively and commonly sold item in even these stores.

That's actually *exactly* typical for special items.

Of course 1S battery packs as such aren't special. As I said, buy them and then buy your protection circuits, solder that shit on, done.

Ikea

They're less special than RC lipos. You probably own cells like that if you have small rechargeable chink gadgets lying around.
It's just hard to source them in small quantities.

>then buy your protection circuits
Can't find those cheap either.

Mech keyboard virgin here, can I just buy the cheapest chink mech keyboard and slap chink custom key caps on them? Will they fit?
I need browns, do I get a brown keyboard or brown keycaps?
Is it easy to fuck up (break)?

Buy brown keycaps

Made a shitty video for goybest

Might as well share it here;
youtube.com/watch?v=JJmLu0HUZ0E

>They're less special than RC lipos.
Of course RC lipos are higher quality (optimized for one or another parameter) than usual.

> You probably own cells like that if you have small rechargeable chink gadgets lying around.
What devices are you talking about? They're all unprotected.

If there is any protection, it's on the device- not on the battery.

> Can't find those cheap either.
They cost like $4 for five on Ali or Ebay.

Look for protection IC or lipo IC or lipo protection or stuff like that.

You probably even can find the fancier all integrated chips that also do voltage conversion to charge / discharge (like the TI chip that the Xiaomis use) somewhere.

Anyone know any good trick/spin pens, or should I just buy something like
ebay.com/itm/21CM-Non-Slip-Coated-Professional-Spinning-Pen-for-Champion-Competition-V15-O-/122010087948?hash=item1c685e320c:g:l68AAOSwLnBXWAJl
or
ebay.com/itm/20CM-Non-Slip-Coated-Professional-Spinning-Pen-For-Champion-Competition-Gift-/262583646781?hash=item3d23347a3d:g:I1wAAOSw65FXtWpq
?

use bing or google image translator

>Americans get fucked twice by Luxottica

youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU

>pen spinning
brings back highschool memories

Can't you just build your own pen? Most of them can be found on your local supplies store (maybe except for the rings, but the body and the grip/tips can be found easily).

Can't tell what those pens are made of, might be a shit one.

If you can't find one, just buy a pre-built from penwish or something, they are expensive though.

>Most of them can be found on your local supplies store
Custom pen building kits?
>they are expensive though
I want something cheap, like $5 top

American here, only trendy retards buy Luxottica. Most people I know get their glasses at Wal-Mart which is chinksourced.

man.. wish I knew that you could do this as a kid. Hated desktop speakers cos all I had were those shitty logitechs. Listened to lots of shit through headphones and fucked up my ears. Nowdays I have a nice hifi setup with various amps/dacs including many chinese stuff.

All in all not that bad as a video. Still very goy.

>what is capitalism?

>let them refund you
>don't close the dispute
>they end up getting the firing squad

I'd love to do that but they won't refund until the dispute is closed.

>Luxottica also owns the second largest eye insurance company in America

Is what I mean with fucked twice

fug

whose on miui8 here?

see this and help me please:

to check the speed of my ejaculate

I did it
Since Xiaomeme is not selling the refills, they are cutting existing generic ones to fit the pen
too bad he only does 100pcs orders

pls can anybody answer?

don't use alipay

Walmart shit is also luxottica, they chinksource too. Also ive seen tons of fuccbois with ray bans

but paypal is banned in my country

so?
just pay with the card normally

How long does it take for a seller to respond to a dispute. I left a negative review too.

Did you used a prepaid card?

i guess the problem was that i used a card from a bank in another country and had it shipped to another country. Whatever i will try to solve it on my own.

not him but I used one and it was fine
he's just trying to use alipay

Every time I have disputed I usually hear back that night. You might have fucked yourself by already leaving a bad review.

why does the box look so big? is it? I hope it isn't, bought this a while ago

>shenzhen xunlong
that sounds funny, for some reason

xylibox? is that you?
if so, lots of respect from me, man

i have the original drifter and i have to say that looks very very close to the original

for those interested here's the benchmark of memedian s500 120gb

anyone found any d&d/pathfinder shit on ali? i can only find dice

hey that's p. good

>What devices are you talking about? They're all unprotected.
They all have obviously have protection and it's easier just to use cells that already include it.

Two examples that I opened up myself and saw the cells: chink arc lighter and a chink bluetooth aux adapter.

I think there's some confusion, I should have added that I only need small capacity lipos and I won't be drawing more than 50mA

This is the kind of shit I'm looking for:
wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/651723-3-7v-150mah-Smallest-Lipo_60516219319.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.mMC450

but will it last

Oh fuck, hi Xylitol!

i really want to buy this enjoy the attention i get from the animal loving faggots. should i do it Cred Forums ?

Mine is going a strong still.

Am I the only one a bit creeped out by the fact it's called baby mouth?

Literally had my dick in a BMCV as you typed that.

>BMCV
Baby Mouth C? V?
Is it good?

no, but anything better is around the $40-60 range

Link?

Not in the slightest, makes it better imo

aliexpress.com/item/BMCV/32689827551.html

It's like slightly inept deepthroat.

Car vagina

Been looking into buying a chink MP3 player that can hold double sharks for cheap, any advice? Prefer lastfm support but not that needed

>Been looking into buying a chink MP3 player that can hold double sharks for cheap, any advice? Prefer lastfm support but not that needed
It's hard to find a Mp3 that can hold two sharks, the only cheap one I can think is the xduoo x3. It's quite large but you can get a bigger shark

Can't trust the stinky chinky

rt.com/viral/359477-desserts-alibaba-china-mooncake/

btw if anybody is still on the fence on the baby mouth car masturbator, well, it's been serving me pretty good for the last few uses. 10/10 could go worse.

/CSG/ YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Dirty Reviews - the granddaddy of them all and the man who brought us the Mixza shark meme.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - after losing his leg in an exploding chink shit accident, Unbiased dedicated his life to preventing another tragedy occurring.
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - bird loving Brit, most well-known for BM-800 videos and cutting peppers with chink knives.
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, pretty much a vehicle to make money off referral links
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

TechTablets - Still the best resource for chinky tablet and phone reviews with a ton of knowledge.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed by a bumbling migrant "from" Sweden
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

SkeletonKeyStone - reviewed a chink Famicom then returned with a chink Game Boy Color clone review, soon to review Pokemon Cock edition
youtu.be/sYNUdQ-p4xA

shoo shoo

XDuoo X2 can't hold double sharks but it's the best option at a chink budget with the coupon. Brings it down to $31.

XDuoo X2 Mp3 player
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230

Coupon Code: XDX2RU

Review here:head-fi.org/products/xduoo-x2/reviews/12794

>SkeletonKeyStone - reviewed a chink Famicom then returned with a chink Game Boy Color clone review, soon to review Pokemon Cock edition

Needs updating

SkeletonKeyStone - Set his videos to private after his girlfriend found out he had a youtube channel.

Really? What a faggot.

Hey /csg/, I'm out of ideas about what to order.

Which shit as high as $5 do you recommend me?

Anyone tried any chink carbon trekking poles?

why the fuck would you do that? what the hell is wrong with his girlfriend?

top cuck

I didn't know Anthony Burch did chink reviews.

thank fuck im not anthony birch

He's a Nintendo cuck, he was doomed from the beginning

what u guys gonna do when trump outlaws chinkshit?

yeah both the pro 80 and the hi2050 are both great
comfy as fuck and great for the money

Since I live in Europe I could import Chinkshit and sell it on the Burger market

Export chink shit to the US.

use chinkshit.xyz/random

Time to buy christmas lights before thier prices get raised. Any recommendations /csg/?

laugh at america becoming more of a 3rd world shithole than it already is

My shits out of Honolulu and has already reached the mainland. Either tomorrow or Monday. I wish these lazy fucks would deliver on Sunday, why do I even tip them?

>implying Trump wont make things a lot better

>custom made cakes accompanied by an exclusive Alibaba mascot.
I need some

correct, he won't, the guy is a retard.

Nu-male cuck spotted

She didnt even watch any of the videos, just found out he had a channel so he hid it like an autist.

He'll certainly make things a lot funnier.

ahah.

ahahahahahahahah!!

one click later.

I fuckin love this chink shit

God FUCKING dammit why don't Ganzo make the G714 with the knockoff axis lock from the G729.
I need that, you chink fuckers.

Habeeb Onawole, huh?
found on a mi pen review.

Are jews eternal foes of chinks?

send D to /k/

>paying a fine for a badly declared package someone else sent you
lel that's jewish as fuck.

Oi vey!

Also normal practice here. And the postal services charge at least a dozen dollars extra service fees for the service of storing and handling and grabbing ("lending") their money.

Here it's a 10$ fee if your package gets dinged for customs but it's never happened to me and I have ordered a lot of packages.

The custom guys have way too much mail coming in so they only have time to check for illegal stuff and don't really care about anything else.

What did based Chinkland finally bring me today???

don't mean to turn this gay but are the dirt cheap dildos on ali express actually good and real silicone? anyone have experience buying them?
>inb4 dildos arent technology
they are

2016 New MXQ Pro Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Quad Core Android 5.1 Kodi 16.0 Full loaded add-ons MXQPRO
s.aliexpress.com/3E3Mb2Q7
(from AliExpress Android)

Anybody bought one of these? Or something similar?

I'm looking for a cheapo way to watch 10bit chinktoons on my TV from my drive.

>Justin Roiland
>A nu male

I really doubt that

Nope, at least not medical grade or even just food grade.

They are not Tech

>implying
aliexpress.com/item/chink-hightech/567718671.html

Big USB organizer

open it up, lets see the guts

I got my Meme Max 2 days ago and I fucking love it. Even though I only get HSPA+ here in the US with T-Mobile, the performance and battery life is amazing.
Why didn't I fall for the Chink phone meme earlier?

yes I have one, it's ok... wireless is capped at like 5Mbps but Ethernet works fine
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY

just make sure to unistall all the bloat it comes with and do your fresh install of kodi

Even has a wallet

3/3

s.aliexpress.com/zaiQjA3e

Oh nice. Have you tried 1080p 10bit animeme? Does it play without stutters?

That your video btw? You got nice hands

you gots a purty mouth

>falling for the 10 bit meme
disgusting

: $

>Professional Spinning Competition Pen

Why the fuck does this exist.

It's the easiest to find nowadays. I actually only have a few series in 10bit. Most of my shit is 8bit. I figured if it plays 10bit fine it'll play the rest of my stuff fine.

t-thanks

>10bit
you mean h264, yes it works flawlessly... I watch my 1080p/60fps edited video without any lag or stuttering

taste

I sure hope you guys are rating your friendly chinamens 5 out of 5 rice bags.

Any good mice, I have an Intellimouse microsoft, but this shit is dying
I was thinking of getting some logitech, but I want to give the chinese a chance. any good advice?

James Donkey

>lurk moar

have fun!

t. Meme Max owner

protip: freedcam captures raw pics

what version did you get btw?

Get a vertical mouse

I got the 3GB/64GB version. I'm running a rooted MIUI 8 ROM until they approve my bootloader request, then I'll most likely flash CM13

Pic related, my Meme Max

Making new thread now.

I have the same version, running the official chink rom tho. The cm13 roms seem a bit shady desu, did you find anything decent?

>CM13 shady
>Stock chink rom not shady

Link?

Package time! 2 out of the 6 I'm waiting for just arrived. What could they be?

how did you install a rooted rom with locked bootloader?

>if it plays 10bit fine it'll play the rest of my stuff fine

no
regular h264/h265 is hardware decoded and thus performs superb. high10 has to be decoded on the cpu (because nobody makes hardware decoders for it) and so many devices struggle with it. I have had mixed results on my M8S, some 10bit stuff plays but has artifacting, other stuff doesnt play at all.

thats gook noodles user.
youtube.com/watch?v=V85xVIFyTS4

cum

>le alt right bogeeymonster

asking this: hope you can help

>le cuck sjw boogey nu-man

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW THREAD

other OP is slow

Fuck off it's only been 30 minutes

no fuck this
I'm going to make my own OP and put myself in the news

Being shipped from chinkland

Well I was waiting on to post his chink shit so he could make the news, we're not even on page 10 yet but I guess I'll just post it then.

Oh my apologies, I was gonna post it in the new thread

>not wanting to make the news

No that's fine you can, the new thread can be found here I was also busy slapping something together in photoshop.

NEW THREAD HERE

anyone buy any cool vidya related stuff? picked up 3 gamecube controllers for 25 bucks.

aliexpress.com/item/200-pcs-5mm-Round-Slow-RGB-Flash-Rainbow-MultiColor-Red-Green-Blue-light-emitting-diode-LED/32341819940.html