Is the iPhone hype USA only?

Is the iPhone hype USA only?
This is how the grand opening for the new iPhone 7 looked like in Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCrmKJjeJPI?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=n-BRSnFP6IA
bgr.com/2016/09/13/iphone-7-sales-preorders-iphone-7-plus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's just sad.

Here in my country we get a free mbp (non retina) with every iphone 7 plus purchase. They are aparrently clearing stock of that macbook . Not sure if i should put the trigger

Everyone in Denmark makes a living of making those dry danish cookies that comes in metal tins, they can't afford iPhones.

What country? Also yea fucking do it, totally worth it.

It's a third world thing only

Is the 2012 one. Aparrently it has a i5, 4(8 maybe) gb of ram, a 500gb hdd. My only question is why the box picture shows it running el capitan but the box says 2012? Apple still produces them and doesnt bother to update the "2012" to "2015" in the case and box? Or are they refurbished and thats why they dont have the 2012 OS screenshoot

Woah so it's not new?

I'm pretty sure Sweden must be very excited too

It is. Im just curious if Apple recalls the stock every year just to change the box, update the osx and ship them again. Or maybe they send new stock with every update.

Depends on what you're referring to, the two people who showed up, the applefag shooting glitter or the fact that only two people showed up.

only shart in marts have this weird apple cult

kek

Naw they would have whatever version was made with it.

Anyways it still seems like a good deal because of the Laptop but man the phone fucking sucks.

Honestly don't, now that I think of it.

Why do americans treat iphones like the second coming of Christ? I didn't understand the "crackberry" hype in the 00s either.

Not fair. There was a football game the night before. Everyone still sleeping except for these two.

Can't he just sell the phone?

Homosexuality is more accepted in America nowadays.

seems like a normal opening in eu

youtu.be/VCrmKJjeJPI?t=64

Maybe

"grand opening of Denmark" That TV station is from the most lightly populated, rural and redneck-of-Denmark area.

dont' claim that was the grand opening.

But i do like that scene, that is typical Judes. Shop doing somethings like this to get the farmers in the city, its nice.

beats being a reserve swedish nub hueheue

Not sure. The iPhone 7 is more expensive in Sweden than in any other country in the world.

>all of that cheering and clapping and they aren't even open yet

That's for opening the store. Looks embarrassing as fuck. No wonder everyone laughs at macfags. This is for iPhone 7 launch:
youtube.com/watch?v=n-BRSnFP6IA

>Denmark

They don't have any Apple stores. That clip is like going to the AT&T store in the US.

Because non-metal tin is expensive.

Pretty sure it's like this almost everywhere this year due to Apple announcing they sold out of Plus models and only will be stocking a few gold/rose/silver 7's. I don't understand why people camp out instead of just getting it delivered and guaranteeing a phone.

What country asshole

>buy it.
>sell both.
????

definitely worth it. even a refurb 2012 MBP can go for $600. more if you update the RAM ($50 for 16gb) and drop in a SSD ($80 for 256gb).

Jyder = german touchers

It would be funny if they showed up to buy something else and not an iphone.

>2011+5
>queuing for an idevice that's slightly better than the old one

Most people are unimpressed with the iPhone 7. There's still hype and selling out, but not as much as the previous ones. It's just a boring release all together. People with the 6s really only should upgrade for fun and non iPhone users are best off getting a 6s or a 7 if they don't care.

And the only noticeable difference between them is technically a negative. It's hard, even to a fanboy, to justify buying a 7 from the 6s when you get a worse home button and no headphone jack.

The camera and A10 is nice, but not new phone nice.

answer the question you dick turd

>not new phone nice
It's been about two years since I last upgraded, and it seems like the iphone is the best choice for me at the moment. Outperforming competition and performing on par with older laptops is "new phone nice" for me.

>Most people are unimpressed with the iPhone 7
>There's still hype and selling out, but not as much as the previous ones
lol it's the opposite
bgr.com/2016/09/13/iphone-7-sales-preorders-iphone-7-plus/

iPhone wasn't officially imported to my country for a long time. When the local service operators DID settle importing deals with Apple, it was about half a year to a year after the 3Gs came out. Apple held them by the balls, prevented the operators from imprinting their logo on the devices, forbid them from advertising the iPhone as if it's exclusive to them, and of course force them to import a ridiculously large amount of phones.
When the iPhone 3Gs was finally launched in my country, they did the whole midnight launch thing, with the publicity and advertisement to supplement it. On a work day. In a country where people hate lines, where people wait for reviews, where people want to buy stuff cheap. Almost everybody who wanted an iPhone already imported one on his own, so the actual demand was minor.
The result? Pretty much what you see in the OP. No more than 50 people came to the launch, in the entire country.

I still have fond memories of laughing with my friends, reading the 3Gs advertisements in the newspaper and listing all of the "amazing" and "unique" features it's got, that my 2004 flip-phone had.

I should probably add that the tech-impaired local society was too stupid to understand the terms "smartphone" or "android" for about a year or two later, during which everyone referred to any phone with a large touch screen as "iphone". Since the iPhone's launch, many people turned into iDrones, and this iGarbage gets sold like hot buns as soon as it hits the local market. People are stupid.
A few years ago, around the Samsung Galaxy S3 their vocabulary expanded into "iphone" and "galaxy", whereas "galaxy" stood for "android".
I'm just glad that the chinkphone market bloomed and improved, so that now people are more aware of decent devices.

Probably just America only. Apple products are some kind of cultural icon or something here.

Literally every chink I see has one

everything, the whole even was just a let down

Thats the US though

>everyone referred to any phone with a large touch screen as "iphone"
Because every Android phone maker made his product look as much like the iPhone as he dared in the hopes of it being mistaken for a genuine iPhone.
Retooling after having been copying the Blackberry for so long must have been an issue.
Google changed their Android reference design so fast in 2007 that their engineers got whiplash.

We do have apple stores, plenty of the damn things.

Get educated before you speak.

tåp kæk

>very big hype
>literally 4 people
quality journalism

Ellen is a cute

Sweden

No, you don't

You may have authorized sellers, but no actual Apple stores.

Got them, planning to sell the MacBook and keep the phone. (Jet Black 256gb). Thanks guys.

the laptop is the 2012 mid one, brand new.
and all the accessories are in place.

This.

anyone can buy an iphone, i see poor people lease that shit from tmobile all the time

if you want to show the neets on this board might as well buy a fancy car or house.

>Why do americans treat iphones like the second coming of Christ?

I really struggle to understand this shit as well.

How dull does your life have to be to celebrate getting the same phone with a few minor tweaks?

Because they still use SMS. And they are all cucked by carriers.

Yes. Nobody outside USA cares about iPhones. There aren't even "openings" in most countries.

Lining up for new video games is much more rewarding.

>Why do americans treat iphones like the second coming of Christ?
Because it's American. They wouldn't get excited over Samsung, Sony, or anything like that because it's foreign. Americans are extremely patriotic, and Steve Jobs knew this, so he made the ultimate American smartphone, including a high price tag, restrictive usage and expensive subscription services. America fuck Yeah

Oh fuck me lad, is that J-popcon or Genki?

If it's Genki, please fucking fix the gameroom, it was so fucking terrible this year.

>two people in line
>they still waited hours in lawn chairs

so many idiots with money

>You'll never live the hype of lining up for a really anticipated game ever again.

Except the camera doesn't beat out s7... Go look at comparison photos, it's objectively worse

The "iphone hype" is media kike propaganda where they tell you everyone is raving about it and dying to get it so that you'll fall for peer pressure and get it yourself, sorta like a hillary supporter.

Also is that really what it looked like in Denmark or are you just memeing?

Only America and Japan care about iphones anymore. Even china became bored of them.

Not, it's just Denmark.

Damn, thats a good deal.

I'd buy a few ones just to sell them after.