Hey Cred Forums, is it possible to learn programming by yourself on the internet? If it's not too much...

Hey Cred Forums, is it possible to learn programming by yourself on the internet? If it's not too much, could you give me a very basic walkthrough, or advice me a good site for begginers please.

Oh and one more thing, if your knowledge on programming, theoretically, got wiped, how much time do you estimate it would take you to learn it over again?

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2022/2011fa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can't find out how to learn programming then you won't be able to actually learn it. Don't bother with it. Get a degree in computer science instead.

>If you can't find out how to learn programming then you won't be able to actually learn it.
that's not the case really, I just thought I could begin by chatting with real people that might have more insight into the subject rather than googling it, seems a bit more natural and productive. I'll just have to do it the normal way if this doesn't work :)

Buy an Apple product. It's always werks.

must lick hairy armpit
must lick hairy armpit
must lick hairy armpit

Omg is it really that easy? I'll just have to suck 100 dicks today yaaaay.

What a weird fetish O.o

With MB Air you don't have to do ass2mouth anymore.

start with Learn Python The Hard Way

That's such good news, I'll just need some kneepads to get the overpriced apple product, it's very ironical how I have to suck dick in order to stop doing it :)

Stop shitposting

Start with C the hard way

If you think it's hard, just give up unless you want to be in the same field with brogrammers and queergrammers i.e. web dev

Who is this Romanian beauty?

In high school in 1998 I bought a C++ book for beginners, so in today's terms, download a pdf.

no, you have to be born into the programmer-caste in order to code

Watch me become a programmer Gahndi.

I guess I could've spared you the time to write this reply by using my brain. Thanks anyway.

ma-ta-e Grasa :)

>I just thought I could begin by chatting with real people that might have more insight into the subject rather than googling it
Most of Cred Forums doesnt have that kind of knowledge.

And the ones that do have it, are not willing to share it because you sound too dumb to not google such a simple question that has been asked and answered a thousand times before.

Pajeet, back in the day, people learned programming by learning the hardware and programming in assembly. They weren't spoon fed every fucking step of the way like you fucking retards are.

Find yourself a set of lectures and problems from some university.
e.g. cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2022/2011fa/
Go through it as if you were actually on the course, doing all problems and assignments.

That was in the age of microcomputers. Good luck learning x64 assembly on an employable level without previous programming experience.

>Start with C the hard way
Be aware. It's a meme.