It's been over a year since the last MBP FFS when will Tim Cook finally release this shit REEEEEEEE

It's been over a year since the last MBP FFS when will Tim Cook finally release this shit REEEEEEEE

>falling for internet memes
they're going to remove the headphone jack and call it revolutionary #BacktotheMac

the shell was already leaked months ago

4 USB-C ports and headphone jack but no HDMI and SDXC anymore

They don't care about the proshitters, honey.
They're focusing on tumblrinas now.

>no HDMI
I'm okay with it
>no SDXC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This obnoxiously written post is true. Apple has all but abandoned their professional customer base for people who run out and buy a new iPhone every year. Not only that but they seem to have run out of good ideas for innovation. Probably fired the good idea guy or something.

October.

google.com

>obnoxiously written post
That's the joke.

>Probably fired the good idea guy or something.
Probably died of all the cancer

Razer did it first :^)

>HDMI
It never even had an HDMI port..

ok

The MBP has HDMI, even the 13" one.

Whoa, that's a sick concept. Not really too useful, but I love it.

>TFW want a Mac
>Would only just end up installing Linux and windows on it
>Cant justify spending £1000 on a computer while my £200 T430s is functioning perfectly
>Will probably just get another used thinkpad when this fails.

>>Would only just end up installing Linux and windows on it
Retarded

>Ur use case is retarded

All my analysis software works on windows only, all my personal shit I do on linux

Kys macfag.

Will they increase the price? If the Pro gets lighter and thinner I might consider the base 13" model to replace my 2010 MacBook Air, but only if it stays at the same price (or lower).

So then why would you even want a Mac? Why wouldn't you use a VM? You're just a retard.

Kys, retard.

They look pretty dumbfuck

Why won't you do your personal stuff on OSX?

>tfw going to sell macbook pro 13 for $700 (small scratch on screen and scuff on the side)
>tfw going to sell gayming pc for $600 (i3, 950, 480GB SSD)
>will buy space grey macbook pro and be comfy as fuck

you fell for the Cred Forums meme, my friend.

You're such a fucking retard, don't even kill yourself. Just keep being a miserable loser with no friends so you can suffer and then die.

They're still trying to find a way to make it thin enough to see through

You don't like the looks of a Mac?

Why are you even in this thread?

I prefer using Linux for banking stuff.
Programming etc. Again, I prefer Linux.

Thats about all i do really

Otherwise I probably could....

You're terrified of technology and need a fruity kids toy instead of a real computer? Why are you even on this board?

Are you retarded?

Serious question. I'm failing to understand why someone would purposefully act like they have mental problems.

>insists on shilling tonka toys on a technology board

You have mental problems kid. Should probably get that checked out.

>You don't like the looks of a Mac?
I have a MacBook
>Why are you even in this thread?
To wonder why someone would buy one to use fucking Windows or Linux on it.

Man, that calendar app is so beautiful. Is there anything even close to that design for Linux? Google Calendar is shit, with all the horrible thick borders, and what not.

Some people have the unfortunate tragedy of ending up with a mac, but they can at least salvage it somewhat by wiping the toddlerOS and installing something better.

>tfw my boss' brother in law who works at Apple keeps telling him to wait to upgrade
>he still has a 2013 MacBook Air
>already uses a USB splitter for the 5 things he plugs into it

Oh, he's going to be mad.

Does this guy ever miss a thread?

the most beautiful OS in the world

Fucking cataract-chan

Funny that they actually did, read about Scott Forstall

You find it difficult to understand why someone would run windows on a macbook, despite me just fucking telling you that I have windows only analysis software.

Are you thick?

Get a T460p

I fucking hate that MBP fan design, OP.
If the new MBP looks like the Macbook, I will freak!

the last decent MBP was mid-2012 anyways

Are you retarded? Do you know what virtualization is?

That's not how you spell Late 2013.

Too bad it's a fan render and the final design won't be anything like that.

It's gonna be the same shit as those volume controls on old HP notebooks or the function row on that one Lenovo thinkpad that everyone hated.

Except since it's Apple, sheep will call it revolutionary and then it'll be shoved down our throats by every other manufacturer.

Listen dickhead, If I wanted my fucking seismic analysis to take 3 hours instead of 1.5, I'd virtualise, but I don't have time for that shit.

Now fuck off and go kill yourself.

Christ you're such a retard. Who the fuck does seismic analysis on a fucking laptop?

I do, when I'm travelling.

>I have to tell this guy he's using his computer wrong reeeeeeee

Mong.

You fucking autist, you should literally kill yourself as soon as possible so that you don't accidentally procreate and force more burden on the rest of humanity.

I don't care what you do with your laptop. You bitch about the mythical extra time doing the analysis in a VM would take and yet you're using a fucking laptop.

I wish that was the new thing, It looks nice and puts away shit from the screen

I have to ask:

Is there anything on linux that has a fully customizable bar where you can see shit random shit like this? For instance, that download bar?

Cool. I'll buy a Mac desktop, install a VM on it, install windows in a VM, hook up a car battery and carry it on the train with me.

Why didn't I think about this simple solution before hand.

Could you recommend a trolley for my car battery and desktop senpai?

I can recommend you ways to maim yourself, you obtuse tranny.

>macfag
>calling someone else a tranny

Why are you even arguing with iFans?
You do know they are all retarded, right?

No I said trolley recommendations you illiterate fucktard.

I'm actually stunned how retarded you are.

You are now aware that this is an actual product.

>being this butthurt
>i dnt care wat u do with ur laptop
>half a dozen posts caring about what someone does with their laptop
>immediately running with personal insults
fucking hilarious.

kys

And even this.

Please point to where I gave half a fuck about this nigga's laptop.

At best I cared about his reasoning behind doing retarded shit, which was equally retarded.

Oh, i see.

I'm retarded, I agree.

I shouldn't be using a trolley

I didn't realise that the custom is to carry it around in a mong-bag like these.

>responding
>I dnt careeee reeeeeee
>you can tell I don't care, even through I care about his reasoning hurr durrr

spastic.

>3 hours instead of 1.5, I'd virtualise

If it does that, you've set it up wrong. Your processor supports cutting almost all of that extraction out of the way. God, I hate you tech illiterate faggots clogging up my board.

Oh man I need one of those. It would make my daily commute to starbucks so much easier.

Ight retard. Good reading comprehension.

>extraction
>calls someone else tech illiterate
>mactoddlers

>I prefer using Linux for banking stuff.
Programming etc. Again, I prefer Linux

Nearly any program you use on Linux will be available for OSX too. And you won't have to deal with buggy DEs.

Literally use this exact case every day when taking iMacs on shoots, nothing quite like a 27" 5k display.
Sure we use Macbooks as well but not for proper photo editing

>tfw I use a computer slightly differently to someone on the internet and they get offended by it

bahahahaahhahahahhaahha

I'm not gonna proof-read my shitposts in a macfag thread. Its a waste of my time to even post in them, tbph. Half of them cant even read.

>implying I'd be caught dead with a mac

>using macshit period for any kind of photowork

Hobbyist/amateurs and/or hipster morons detected.

lmao'ing at ur life

Yea that probably matters if you use aRGB.

>nothing quite like a 27" 5k display.

Is it the glare?

>taking a glossy screen on location.
>using a glossy screen period.

>only adobe rgb matters

Macs are a fucking joke. And so are """"""""""""""""""""pros""""""""""""""""" that use macshit.

>only adobe rgb matters
Uh, no. What? Who said that? 78% aRGB coverage doesn't matter if you don't use aRGB, which most people do not.

Well obviously not, final color correction is done back in the company photo editing room. This is just for reviewing and on the fly tweaks and notes
Glossy makes shots look better for our art directors and anyone else who doesn't know better

True that.

Bet he uses a fucking Canon as well, lol.

>aRGB coverage doesn't matter if you don't use aRGB, which most people do not.
>b-b-b-b-but im a pro photo guy! really i am!!!!111

Is there anything more cringey than a mactard that thinks he's a """""""professional""""""""?

Dude, did you actually believe he takes an iMac to shoots?

>Dude, did you actually believe he takes an iMac to shoots?

see

Well, it's portraiture so of course we use Hasselblad CFV-50c's and Leicas

this was way too easy

>rangefinder
>portraiture

>macs
>walmart portraits

Explains everything.

I'm not sure if you think color depth and color space are completely dependent on each other what, but 100% sRGB coverage is 100%. I never said I was a pro photographer, either.

shit pic

I said iMacs, not eMacs

Christ that looks like fucking shit. No wonder you're fine with using Macs. You're already near blind.

I'm not a photographer
Also just a googled example from an M240

Don't reply. He does this literally every thread for hours on end.

That's not a portrait.

But the photographer did fail to exclude that barbecue in the lower left corner so it probably was a rangefinder.

Photographers hold on to their MBPs for years and years. They don't buy new computers as often as tumblrinas. So they can use a card reader and enjoy their stripped down Lightroom.

>I'm not a photographer

We already knew that when you said you actually use Macshit for any kind of photo work.

Yeah, that was a bad example

i have to agree
its a neat effect but looks shitty

>are some people retarded?
yes

>does that mean using a short lens for portraits is now a good idea?
no

>Probably fired the good idea guy or something.
Uh, he kinda died...

>apple "professionals"

Is he taking a screenshot?

Why doesn't he just use his iPhone like 99% of mac users?

kek

most people like macs because they reproduce colour well enough. I have lenovos and am considering getting a mbp solely for retouching purposes

>reproduce colour well enough
>well enough
>when better screens are available
>some at cheaper prices even

This is why you will always be an amateur. You don't give a single shit about your work.

and again:
>glossy screen
>photo editing
Just buy a thinkpad.

>matte screen
>photo editing

I dislike Macs as much as the next person, but photo editing is one of the only instances where glossy is better, not because of the gloss shit, but its transparency. And done inside in a dim room, on a real color accurate UltraSharp or some other high end monitor like a semi-gloss PLS.

Ultrashaps are matte
And so are, to my knowledge, all high-end monitors.

Plus you should never edit in a dark room because your eyes must have a reference to judge the color temperature by.
Any white balance will look perfectly fine after staring at it and nothing else for some a while.

UltraSharps offer TrueLife as an option, which is just their marketing speech for glossy.

>bought 2013 MBP for $1k
>didn't get retina screen

meme'd myself hard

but I still use it daily

>bought 2013 MBP
>meme'd myself hard

You sure did.

>And so are, to my knowledge, all high-end monitors.
Obviously because you have no knowledge.

I'm more interested in the Mac Mini, honestly.

I would love to have my Windows box plus a Mac just to have it.

T