Is he the closest the tech community has to a leader ? he does embody everything that Cred Forums strives towards...

Is he the closest the tech community has to a leader ? he does embody everything that Cred Forums strives towards. The absolute ideal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycJeht-Mfus
youtube.com/watch?v=i53Q0reHXaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only reason Cred Forums is on his dick is because he openly hates Jobs and Apple and he's pretty much the only person on the planet who can base that hatred on inferiority rather than jealousy.

he shall take us to Mars

He's literally Bill Gates and Steve Jobs rolled into one person. He is the Renaissance man of technology, a polyglot of engineering, design, business, and marketing.

>Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.

He literally wants to build suicide tunnels.

Watching this new interview with Musk:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycJeht-Mfus

The interview looks at him as if he was God embodied

maybe thats what he is, user
Hey, he may even know C and be our daddy

If I could afford a Tesla, I buy using paypal.

This guy has wasted soooo much cash.

Got rich with paypal.

Decided to have fun as a millionaire with tech companies. Pretty cool dude. I imagine being a rich millionaire gets dry if he did nothing for 40 years.

>rather than jealousy.
how come I HAVE to be jealous of apple to hate them?
why can't I just hate them because of how shitty I think they are?

Cash exists to be "wasted". At least, he is "wasting" it on science and research

freedom is only is only thing i strive towards

This is the one thing Musk is involved in that I think is absolutely retarded. Just the insane number of issues with building the hyperloop at full scale and the lack of benefits over a supersonic jet is enough to kill it for me.

Jellyfag detected.

You're welcome to try it first.

Where do I sign up?

>tech community
fuck off

He's like an autistic version of Jobs. All hype, no substance

No, I strive for Rand Paul x Stallman as a leader.

>no substance
Oh come on. Seriously?
Created first electric car.
First private company flying a rocket into space.
First Internet paying system.

Just look into the hyperloop a bit more and you'll see what I mean. I'm all for SpaceX (even though they've fucked up a few times) and Tesla, don't know much about SolarCity, but the hyperloop concept has so many complexities and issues at scale that just don't exist with supersonic jets. Like, what do you do when there's an earthquake, what happens if the tube depressurizes, what happens if the power goes out and everyone is stuck in a giant vacuum tube?
Also the insane expense of building and maintaining the infrastructure along the entire route of travel where with a supersonic jet you would just need to build 2 airports (which already exist most places).

It's a super cool idea but it's just so unnecessary when there's already a better solution (even if nobody uses it).
Either way he's not even really working on it I guess, he just popularized the idea.

And the interviewer is fucking Sam Altman

> first electric car
you are worthless trash

lol Cred Forums rectally shattered that Windows is superior to Unix

>is a Wincuck
>builds $100m fireworks
>builds self-driving cars that kill their drivers
He's a cuck.

>laptop battery cars
>reusable rockets

>people reached the moon with a shitty calculator

He builds nice electric cars, thats it. His space technology is not practical, any funding he gets for spacecraft design is a waste of money.

Not to mention reusable rockets are dangerous, inefficient, deprecated, and wasteful.

o gawd. you sound like the people defending jobs and the iphone when it first came out saying that jobs was the first to do all of it with a phone. Apps, touch screen, all that 'first' bullshit. now he was just the 'first' to go mainstream.

He annoys me to be honest and everyone thats on his dick annoys me too..

I would buy a tesla though.

I would buy a Tesla.

I wouldn't buy a ticket to the HyperLoop. Ever.

Nothing this dick touches is any fucking good.

All hype and PR.

Every single one of his companies since PayPal( which only caught on due to luck... since other payment systems were around at the time but his won...) Every company has been a financial FAILURE.

He is a fad and a fashionable idol and the screaming fanbois love his shit.

But unlike GENUINE GREATS he is nothing and will come to a laughable end.

But how many will his bullshit kill before the tide turns?

I was gonna greentext specific wrongs you have made but actually all of that is wrong so I don't need to

Linux was not the same back then.

He is not "involved" in any of that shit.
I bet he just had a jacuzzi conversation and then turned that meme into a PR move.

>sent from my HTC HD2

you mean it wasn't a piece of shit?

He is MASSIVELY OVERHYPED.
But he has made companies work in impossible fields to get into (car manufacturing and space)
also he is not a fucking genius and his abilities are far superior in PR and management but he is not just a "suit" like Jobs so I like him.

This. Whether you think he's overhyped or not, the guy is pretty smart and actually understands the engineering behind his companies' products. He's pretty involved in the engineering side of things, at SpaceX at least, and even gets involved from time to time on the production side as well.

Plus, he's a fucking billionaire who could be enjoying the good life and instead I see him working 40-50 hours here in addition to his other duties. At the very least, I respect that.

There are much safer bets to put your money into than the aerospace/automotive industries.

would actually be successful if into makeover industry

who?

people who hate apple hate it because they can't play their videogames on their computres

He could have retired at the age of 28 easily, but instead he started working on cool stuff like electric cars, rockets, ai, solar. Absolutely based.
Also he is autistic as fuck, stutters a lot but still puts himself out there, does interviews and takes the stage on new product releases. He is not one of those you'd call a natural leader, kinda the opposite.

>If you don’t make it at Tesla, you go work at Apple

>need of a strong, authoritarian leader in a field where there's no point of having one at all
Did you dad beat you when you were a kid or something?

That's just hair transplant

very cheap and easy to do and the success rate is super high.

youtube.com/watch?v=i53Q0reHXaE

I guess we should just stop right now then instead of trying to push technology forward.

Wtf?

>insane number of issues

The mile long test track is to figure those issues out. And it does only have benefits over jets for short distances. He's already pointed that out shortly after the idea first gained popularity

>I would buy a Tesla.

the model 3 looks interesting, but i'm not sure how features and pricing will end up.

plus, at the moment, superchargers aren't free for model 3 buyers.