/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• With only 100 days until Christmas let's try and request a Wishlist code feature that allows for Anonymous gifting with Gearbest or AliExpress in hopes of having it in time for the holiday season. Contact either site's support to do this, keep your request concise and English simple.
• user got a Kingdian S500 in the mail posts benchmark • user posts about the upgraded model K6000 Pro • user bought a Sanrenmu with zebra print on the blade • user finds a good deal on Halloween themed Mickey Tsum Tsum • user received his Orange Pi what do you plan on making with it?
• After much teasing user finally shows off a Ajazz AK33, his first mech keyboard [psts review and pros+cons • user received his X3200 Xcortech Chronograph • user got a pillow speaker and some special LEDs • user got a big USB organizer it even has a wallet space to store memery cards too Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
m.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3tbswv/reviewso_i_got_one_of_those_china_boards_ajazz/
boingboing.net/2016/09/16/xiaomi-phones-are-pre-backdoor.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32526891071.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-percent-good-pls-buy-and-review/32724977241.html?
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LI9OSWI/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474059767&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=android tablet
aliexpress.com/item/be-your-own-waifu/32690171445.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/D1-mini-Mini-NodeMcu-4M-bytes-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/1331105_32529101036.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-NPKC-61-87-104-Keys-Miami-Thick-PBT-OEM-Profile-Keycap-For-MX-Switches/32694274773.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-210D-Hydroponic-Grow-Tent-Complete-System-Kit-with-Free-12-Hole-Propagator-60-x-60/341737_32728365871.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-New-135cm-size-beauty-full-silicone-love-doll-with-metal-skeleton-realistic-male-sex/32375543473.html
aliexpress.com/item/OEM-Game-Mouse-Pad-900-400-3-high-quality-DIY-picture-with-edge-locking/32654990643.html?scm=1007.13482.37805.0&pvid=f39b21d3-fde1-4185-a259-e9f681687b9e&tpp=1
aliexpress.com/item/tm-Custom-Light-Sign-Order/753100916.html
torchythebatteryboy.com/p/18650-batteries-chargers.html
aliexpress.com/item/Trap/1763211959.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Original-1More-XiaoMi-Piston-Earphone-1More-In-Ear-Headphones-3-5mm-Bass-Metal-Earphone-For/32345891725.html
gearbest.com/clocks/pp_270839.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_449919.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/home-decor/pp_265550.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Anime-Manga-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou-Wall-Scroll-Painting-60x90cm-Wall-Picture-Wallpaper/32651600016.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10067_112_10069_110_111_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=fe2b0fc4-8b1b-4161-9d37-591aa75223fe
youtube.com/user/XyliboxFrance
github.com/Xyl2k/
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
myib.com/
en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
wiki.openwrt.org/toh/zsun/wifi-card-reader
aliexpress.com/item/Sale-1pc-150Mbps-150M-Keylogger-Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-Adapter-Network-LAN-Card-802-11n-g-b/32436991379.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-IRON-MAN-3-TONY-STARK-Sunglasses-steampunk-Men-Mirrored-Brand-Glasses-Vintage-Sun-glasses/32611996902.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.64.1QE5nd
gearbest.com/new-products/
gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html
gearbest.com/
aliexpress.com/item/This_show_started_a_3_year_phase_of_cancer/1815290196.html
aliexpress.com/item/memes/32626829949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for user gets a huge load

>go on gaybeast to open support ticket
>wander off and browse shitty deals for half an hour
doubly chinked

friendly reminder that these threads don't belong on Cred Forums
take your racism to

I got a cheapo phone case (with bonus touch pen) and a gaymur ocarina!

did you get the idea for this mitu from pic related?
do you draw these yourself?

Does anyone know if there are any alright chink trackball mice?

>2016
>using a mouse with a ball

i got my first full refund but paypal cucked me with a fee. what should i tell the chinks next time, not to get paypal'd again?

When did you order it? Im considering buying one as a christmas gift and want to time it just right

use alipay

enjoy your carpal tunnel

to give you goodboy points, if they have any, or a discount for your next order, or something

>chink trackball mice?
heh, I first read this as "chink traditional mice?"

Nope more than 85% of the Mitu pics I have are simply taken off the internet that I then slap together in Photoshop to make OP pics out of, the rest are OC's contributed by anons and I've only ever actually drawn one OP pic myself (pic related.)

August 24th from gearbest

other OP here

I just google for chink shit general and take pics off old threads :v)

what's a good resource for these cute mitu?

what was the point of this post LiterallyMao?

what was the point of this post b4x?

Thoughts about iKBC Poker?

>memechancial

they offered me paypal or refund after i open a dispute. i chosed paypal, i saw people getting refund here and not paying a fee.

Last minute news
• CSG Banner ended up in the 10th place in the Cred Forums Cred Forums Banner Contest!

Cred Forums.org/banner-contest/g

Ajazz or Magicforce are almost identical for 1/3 of the price.

Since some of you requested to be spoonfed a message to send to Gearbest in hopes of them adding this new feature:

Dear Gearbest Support staff,

I wish to make a Feature request for the Gearbest site. This is a very popular feature on Amazon.com, I think Gearbest would really be great with a similar system.

Especially now with 100 days until Christmas, this system would make a great way to be a Secret Santa for someone with their Gearbest Wishlist if they can share and gift from it.

If they have a Gearbest Wishlist Code that you can share with a friend, they can then see the wishlist and pick a product to buy and Gearbest will automatically send it to the right address of the Wishlist owner.

I hope Gearbest will consider this option soon.

Thanks in advance!

This is what I sent, feel free to change it up or further simplify it for them to understand.

I'm a coder, mechanical keyboard improves my productivity.

>t. stinky chink

we also get a mention in this one

>Ajazz
m.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3tbswv/reviewso_i_got_one_of_those_china_boards_ajazz/
>but they're terrible to type on. They're incredibly imprecise

>coder

>half of those are Stallman shit
I mean couple is okay but it's not that funny

I agree
sick of seeing that fat commie
MODS TEAR DOWN THIS STICKY

if only there was a way to hide threads you don't want to see

I have too many devices I browse 4chins on though

Anons regurgitate old jokes like they missed the first time it was told and they expect you to perform for their amusement

unless you literally use a new device every day that's not a problem

do it for me so

le GNU + Linux

Mongoprice 109927 or KZ-ATE? Can get both for the same price.

I wonder if my shit will have arrived when I get home

maybe anastasia will deliver it

boingboing.net/2016/09/16/xiaomi-phones-are-pre-backdoor.html

Are you happy with your MIUI botnet meme devices?

I'm 2 days from it being a month, unfortunately it hasn't been 30 business days and I can't dispute yet

Fuck canada

I got one of those cheap 12 hole ocarinas (the only one without a triforce on it) and I'm really suprised by the intonation of the thing. Its surprisingly well made and sounds pretty damn good. will definately take more practice to master and I've already annoyed my housemates

Will this set my house on fire? Amazon also sells some that look identical but cost twice as much.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32526891071.html

It's up to you to find out user

technically possible but highly unlikely

If you're that concerned you could easily open up the plastic case and watch it while its running, to make sure nothing appears to be heating up or smoking

Was posted yesterday.
Whoever lets an app called Analytics.apk run is a fool.

does this exist in the chink world? Its a bluetooth adapter I hacked together a year ago. I've only seen female aux > bluetooth but not the other way around.

I wish asian bedding was easy to acquire here in Europe.
The type of duvet that doesn't have a cover or need changing and is already one unit

Why am I getting this every time I open a link and how to block it?

try from the states, sierratradingpost.com ships to europe, and is dirt cheap, shipping costs a fair bit, but still much cheaper than retail

Psst... it's me Jack Ma
enable cookies!

>shipping a full duvet
I'm honestly not this brave

I've had 2 pairs of skis, 3 duvets and a fuckload of clothes shipped, $6000 saved on retail prices, could've lived in the box it all came in.

it's not that bad, though. most likely, poor security rather than a backdoor.
of course western journalists will call everything chinese a "backdoor", they are being paid by the US govt and corporations to repeat the meme

>$6000 saved
wut
you do realize the people here are all about spending literally pennies right?

right click > block element

Okay I tested it, I had to enable third-party cookies. But fuck that, I'd rather have the popup than a hundred different tracking cookies

What about the Rapoo v500 lads?

pretty sure you NEED to have cookies enabled to sign into aliexpress
it's the only site I know that does this

>tfw no RMS/mitu combo banner

I have cookies enabled but not third-party cookies, never before has that been a problem on any site, and I've made over 100 orders on ali.
Just had to block a bunch of stuff to get rid of the popup

unless i'm not understanding this, wouldn't that just be bluetooth headphones?

Also sending this.

Thanks user

I've got £1000 to spend.

wat buy

P.S. I already had the xiaomeme starter pack prior to /csg/ ever starting.

that mitu is the "updating system" that used to show up in old miui versions, much like the "open belly droid"

Anyone know the chink weight limit for free shipping?

buy 500 small items over the time of about 1 year, so you get about 2 items in the mail every day

>the xiaomeme starter pack

What is it?

>coder
I bet you also tell people that you code code.

who is this horrible hobbit?

Is the Xiaomi Redmi 3 prone to defects?

Gearbest is nice website, I think they'ill consider it. One time, they asked to refund my Ulefone Paris with the (at the time much more costing) Meizu M2 Note.

there's no general limit in kg, depends on how the seller calculates the price

Redmi 3s>Redmi 3.

Powerbank,
headphones,
phone,
bluetooth speaker
usb lamp
usb fan
etc.

I stumbled upon xiaomeme about a year before csg started on Cred Forums, I've stuck with them ever since.

Sure, but I don't like the fingerprint scanner at all :c

aliexpress.com/item/100-percent-good-pls-buy-and-review/32724977241.html?

Looking to rice up my room and battlestation. Already got the keyboard and mice. Any suggestions, bros?

10.000 rubber duckies

>with metal skeleton
2spooky

The 2/16 version doesn't have one. why don't you like it though it's comfy.

Pretty sure the Redmi 3 has a fingerprint scanner too?

when u discover cheap electronics on aliexpress

I'm actually planning on making some sort of sensor in my mailbox (outside the house) to not have to walk to check if I got chink shit yet. Also other projects probably :^)

Someone's been shopping on aliexpress

Mousepad
Amp
Something like a danboard figure
Xiaomi desklamp
wrist rest for the keyboard
headphones
Mic

2kg

I think only the prime model does or something.
I-I'm scared i'll make it dirty or break it somehow idk and I don't like fingerprint scanners.

What do you do with stuff like that?
I like the idea of building shit but I really don't know what.

t. no dignity

I've never bought directly from China before, are there like additional charges not listed? Im in the USA.

Oh yeah, this is the best
I have a couple brushless motors (2300 kV) coming in that I'm gonna use for a combat robot

i think i know you. well, have known you.

you'll probably want an adapter board for that esp-7

also don't even bother with arduino nano + esp8266, the esp8266 has a more powerful programmable mcu already

>using the t with the dot after

Import duties and VAT.
15% and 21% in the Netherlands, but still beats local prices.

buy some headphones & an amp nigga

thanks. appreciate the reply. got anything on decor?

Shit, you're right. Never saw a Xiaomi phone without one, so that looks weird.

Looking to get the wife and I two usb type-c car chargers and one usb type-c power adapter for home charging.

Anyone ordered a midi keyboard from a chink site? Any recommendations?

Most small stuffs aren't subjected to tax.

Cellphones, tablets, etc are tho. Also, maybe for bulk items.

Is this a good Samsung tablet?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LI9OSWI/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474059767&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=android tablet

Only above certain prices.
And the border security thing doesn't check everything.
I have received several €20+ things that should have been taxed.

aliexpress.com/item/be-your-own-waifu/32690171445.html

>korean shit
Into trash it goes.

there was an user here once who bought a Worldkey 25 or something iirc and it was okay, you get what you pay for.

fees if shipping through DHL or similar companies

yes. But it makes any headphone bluetooth

should I cancel one of them?

the one with the pins seems a bit pointless on its own, but should be fine plugged in to my main arduino uno or something. I also assume that some of the storage will be taken by the wifi software?

is there a meme vr headset (made of plastics) for use with google cardboard/mobile vr apps? or should I just go for vr box / whatevers the cheapest?
I've not had a single problem with my chink shit so far, which includes that which I got from DHL, though I've not ordered a lot

I'm drunk and have spare 120 dollarinos, what should I order?

bobo vr z4

>upgraded model of the k6000 pro
Is it just aesthetics, or did they update other shit too?

The more anons that put in a request with GB for this feature the higher chance they'll actually implement it.

Latex catsuit

Donald Trump mask

Yeah, and they're pretty cheap too. Just look for bluetooth receivers.

>order that 20$ android tv from gearbest
>"ships next day"
>it's been two days now
>still processing
>check product page now
>"ships october 2nd"

GEEEEEEAAAARRRRBBBBEEEESSSSSTTTT

Chink'd

complain and see if you can get some GB points

yeah, the esp-1 is pointless on its own

>I also assume that some of the storage will be taken by the wifi software?
The fat rom with OTA needs about 450kb of the flash memory

oh, and I completely forgot:
you need some way to flash it (e.g. with an usb ttl adapter) and a stable 3.3v supply.

it's not as easy as it is with the arduino board

alternatively there are also esp8266 boards similar to arduinos like: aliexpress.com/store/product/D1-mini-Mini-NodeMcu-4M-bytes-Lua-WIFI-Internet-of-Things-development-board-based-ESP8266/1331105_32529101036.html

don't feel like cancelling now :^) but I'll keep this in mind. might get more of those esp 07s to just make stupid wifi controlled led memes or some shit.

Don't do this, sound quality is shit on cheap ones.

oh shit i should check mine i got the same thing

Good idea, opened a ticket complaining that the order should've shipped two days ago, maybe they can atleast speed it up

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-NPKC-61-87-104-Keys-Miami-Thick-PBT-OEM-Profile-Keycap-For-MX-Switches/32694274773.html

Should fit on my Motospeed K104 right?

thx senpai, just got my bitch ass a ttl adapter and that adapter board. I wonder if I could also use the ttl adapter for debugging pins in routers and shit.

My Mi4c packed up for the last time and I xanr be bothered fixing it again. What chink phones are good at the minute?

Link?

It can't be worse than this.

Hey can somebody tell the chinks that the shipping time frame means you can post it faster than like the last possible date. I ordered premium 15 days top shipping on 11, payment 12, still not sent. Fucking REEEEEEE I wasted my money on this shit.

Yeah you can, many devices have an UART debug port.
Also try to get an adapter that breaks out DTR and RTS, it will make things easier.

>being this impatient with chink shit
dude calm down

kek that shit's so annoying
>tfw you pay €20 for fedex 48h shipping on a jap site
>handling took 3 days or so
JUST

btw I just almost burned my house down by accidentally letting the circuit board of a shitty disassembled powerbank touch the battery. cell us now quarantained

Most chink sites don't actually have the stuff in stock and have to back order it.

fuck you chinky unmarked lithium cell

I actually bought this battery in a local store, and the battery wouldn't commit sudoku if you'd short the usb cable

I wonder if that's even legal.

seconding this, my logitech is old and shitty

>battery wouldnt commit sudoku

I meant that the power bank circuitry wouldn't cut off power obviously

>check tracking
>oldest package arrived in my city this morning at the post office
>mailman comes at noon
>no chink package until tomorrow
fug
at least my maga hat arrived

I hope my hat arrives tomorrow, hows the quality on a 2$ hat?

oh no, I didn't buy a chink hat, I got the real one

Hah, gayyy!

my motospeed k104 has some LEDs that have a slightly different color than the others. i ordered it in april but i never complained because i always used red mode and that worked fine. now i use blue mode and its a little annoying. sent them a message asking for a refund or replacement. what will they tell me? gearbest btw

I wanted a real one, but I'm europoor :(

www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-2200-LM-UltraFire-CREE-XM-L-5Modes-T6-LED-Flashlight-18650-Torch-Flashlight-/331739302580
UltraFire REE XM-L for $4.39, I assume that's OK price?

>unironically wearing a trump hat

Do you lads think the chinks will ever make a ripoff version of these plushies? They're so fucking cute.

damn that dakimakura mascot is cuute

Bump

they also sell weed equipment?
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-210D-Hydroponic-Grow-Tent-Complete-System-Kit-with-Free-12-Hole-Propagator-60-x-60/341737_32728365871.html

>UltraFire REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why doesn't Ali give good boy points for purchases?

Because it's all different stores.
Some of them give you coupons when you purchase and review something.

In general, how long does it take for BangGood to ship? I've been a week since my payment was confirmed.

>Bimbo slut
He should buy a cuter one, like
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-New-135cm-size-beauty-full-silicone-love-doll-with-metal-skeleton-realistic-male-sex/32375543473.html

>realistic male sex

calling glorious Soe a hobbit
you aren't even fit to lick her taint

Who's the hottie cutie?

Out of your league

soe

Thanks, unlike asshat

I NEED SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUNGLASSES

PREFERABLY GOOD FAKES

Who is this cock dock

never pay for fast/premium/... shipping. AFAIU, sometimes, you are just wasting money.

You're crazy kid

She has gauges now. Forever ruined.

Is Ultrafire a shitty brand?

Also, where can I get good 18650 batteries, and a charger for them? Are all chink 18650's housefires waiting to happen?

aliexpress.com/item/OEM-Game-Mouse-Pad-900-400-3-high-quality-DIY-picture-with-edge-locking/32654990643.html?scm=1007.13482.37805.0&pvid=f39b21d3-fde1-4185-a259-e9f681687b9e&tpp=1
Mine's on the way, you can send them a 900x400 image and they'll print it for you.

Yeah but you'd never want to buy shit like that overseas

aliexpress.com/item/tm-Custom-Light-Sign-Order/753100916.html

Who will be the first to get a /csg/ "neon" sign?

>Is Ultrafire a shitty brand?
torchythebatteryboy.com/p/18650-batteries-chargers.html

It already is a rip off Tsum Tsum

Damn I got chinked, ordered that mousepad for $11 couple days ago.

Also what motive did you order, user?

Get the lii 500 or 260.

And Panasonic batteries.

Wait for protected Panasonics to go on sale at GB. I got some for $3.89 apiece a while back.

Soembie posters should kill themselves, shes ruined forever.(Feminist short haircut, full body tattoos, gauges)

This is truly the golden age of the internet, I can click a few buttons in the comfort of my home and 25 dollars worth of chink shit is on its way to my doorsteps already
God bless the glorious chinks

What's the best Famiclone on AliExpress?

Nice quads!

Also,
>short hair can't be cute
Agreed on the other points though

A little plant like a mini
cactus always adds some class to a desk, they last forever too.

Where I can buy chink traps?

aliexpress.com/item/Trap/1763211959.html

Has anyone tried the 1more single driver IEM?

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Original-1More-XiaoMi-Piston-Earphone-1More-In-Ear-Headphones-3-5mm-Bass-Metal-Earphone-For/32345891725.html

If so, how do they compare to the piston 3?

Buy knives in aus, worth it? How likely is it that customs will seize it?

>short hair can't be cute
What is it with modern Westerners and short-haired women? In the vast majority of cultures, over the vast majority of history, women had long hair and men had short hair. There's even signs in our culture that long-hair is still considered a sign of femininity---for example nuns wear habits or cut their hair to avoid portraying themselves as feminine and there receptive to a relationship with a man.

Now, I'm not saying that the Jews are deliberately making it fashionable for women to be non-feminine and unattractive as a means of population control, but... Actually that's exactly what I'm saying.

that is clearly an IED

>and there receptive
*and therefore receptive

I should really proofread my shit more thoroughly.

Friend I just find them both attractive

Sure, I got that bit. I'm just saying that the average man would find a long-haired woman more attractive than one with a boyish haircut.

Link to any good wrist rest familia?

Ive been buying some chink shit. Its mostly the same stuff youd buy from a name brand company literally, probably made in the same factory even.
Free shipping and less than half the cost. Fuck these kike us sellers. If stores dont have their products made in america anymore, I dont feel bad about buying from the same place they do.

Ive been buying shit off of ebay, Ive got a few cables and shit, stuff I cant remember, a usb volt/ammeter, and just today I got a bag of 20x tube fuses for my real volt meter that hasnt had a working ammeter function in years.
The fuses I got are 250v 0.2A = 50 something watts. I used my bench power supply at just under 60 watts and tested one of the fuses, it burned out. Somewhat slow, but what the fuck ever, they never said it was a fast blow fuse and I dont give a shit. Got 20 of them for $2 with free shipping. Fucking kikes at radioshack would have sold me the exact same fuse (literally) but in a package of 1 or 2 for $10. Fucking idiots deserved to go out of business.
One time I went into the shitshack and saw behind the counter sd cards. I looked at the 32 (maybe 8 idfk its been a while) gb sandisk and they were wanting $50 or $80 or something stupid. I had just left walmart and they were only charging $20 for the damn thing. Same speed rating, no excuses.

This usb meter thing I have is called "Keweisi". It was like $4. The screen is amazing. The plastic shell is a bit off but its stays together. It reads the voltage accurately to within 0.04V. I haven't tested the ammeter function yet but it seems reasonable.

Just tested it, like right now just hooked shit up to a usb micro with no load. Real multi meter says its drawing "20.xx ma" usb thing says "0.01A" so what the fuck ever.

>hooked shit up to a usb micro with no load.
arduino micro with no load*.
Its just programed to toggle the pb port pins on and off, but nothing is hooked up. Blue light on the board is on though.

Can someone else confirm with me that Banggood's website right now is slow as shit? Just placed an order so I wanted to see tracking but I can't even log in.

I can confirm, trust me Im anonymous :)

So I visited it on mobile and it first redirects me to a preisvergleich-365.de website and then banggood. Not gonna lie that german site looks sketch as fuck. Did their website get compromised or something?

Really resisting posting a picture of Link right now

Infographic when?

Believe me, I do. But either works if she's not a lardass basically

I dont fucking know, I dont even go to bangood.

Honestly with chinks everything is for sale, including you. Enjoy your botnet.

Joke's on them, I'm already a part of the botnet.

There is more than one botnet. Theres literally millions.

yeah but I'm part of THE botnet

THE botnet isnt a botnet, its just a datamining operation. The botnet I just said youre part of is A botnet.. the bad kind. Like steal your bank shit and cryptolocker all of your files then upload your wifes nudes to a russian ftp server and then infect your daughters laptop over the lan to watch her on the webcam then blackmail her to suicide botnet.

That was awfully descriptive. What do you know that we don't user?

>gifting chinkshit to people for christmas

>He doesn't gift no name chink power adapters and powerbanks to his enemies

wall scrolls

Sorry for the late reply and I doubt you're in this thread, but certain Xiaomeme phones have an Emergency Download Mode that bypasses the bootloader lock to flash things. So you can flash a custom recovery and ROM with a locked bootloader phone.

>bought a drawing tablet
>can't draw shit
Should've bought a Xiaomeme power bank or something for the same price instead

I studied the source code to viruses, everything from 90's shit to modern banking trojans. I've teamviewered friends that actually ran this stuff and watched what they did with it, but they were idiots and woud up in jail because they didn't know what they were doing.
One in particular did everything from trolling to stealing bank logins.

One example of the twisted stuff they will do that I have seen is he turned on a webcam of an infected computer and found out it was a teen muslim girl, she was in a living room with her family showing them stuff. He turned off her control fo the computer, turned up the volume, and played a bunch of gay porn, the sick kind.
Not really sure if the honor killed her or not.

Looking to pimp out my battlestation with some rice plus electronics.
Any suggestions bros?

the cheapest turbo charging cables you can find

Xylitol?

he wants a gaymen peesee and you tell him to buy plecebo cables?

oh well if he doesn't want placebos he should buy lots of accessories that are labeled "gaming" and make sure they have tons of LEDs

That name means nothing to me, is it a person of virus?

Only red leds for maximum performance, no greens that just cuts into everything.

be warned though, red leds will increase your pc's running temperature

Nevermind, I found him.
No, thats not me. Im not really part of any communities. I just cant bring myself to trust anyone in this sort of hobby no matter how much good they do.
Nothing against the guy and others like him. Alot of them do great work.

Hmm, yea, better throw in a couple blues to keep it ice cool where it counts

>are there like additional charges not listed? Im in the USA.

I'm in the US as well.

I've been ordering chink shit for a while now and I've never paid anything extra tax or fee wise. I've bought a couple tablets and a lot of tablet parts and miscellaneous electronics as well. The majority of my stuff comes from USPS but occasionally I get something by DHL. Never

gearbest.com/clocks/pp_270839.html?wid=21

swinging 60's supervillain tier wall art.

or
gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_449919.html?wid=21

gearbest.com/home-decor/pp_265550.html

SWERVE ASIDE INTO THE DITCH WHERE YOU BELONG, FILTHY PLEBS. THE QUEEN OF ALL BEST GRILLS COMING THROUGH.

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Anime-Manga-Monster-Musume-no-Iru-Nichijou-Wall-Scroll-Painting-60x90cm-Wall-Picture-Wallpaper/32651600016.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10067_112_10069_110_111_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=fe2b0fc4-8b1b-4161-9d37-591aa75223fe

hi /csg/

just received my big sextoy shipment

i've got, along a quick review:

3 different clear sleeves. kinda fun, tho I tried one and rip'd it almost in half after 15 mins. truly chinked sized

1 sleeve that's a dick you fuck from behind. fun but makes terrible farting noises with the wrong lube

1 hitachi magic wand knockoff and 2 attachements to vibrate my dick. got chink'd on this, they sent the fucking EU plug version and i'm a leaf. got agreed to a 4$ off next order tho

1 vibrating sleeve. kinda fun but after an extended 1h tryout, really isnt my vibe. its also all rip'd to shit. chink sized

i think i got chink'd to death

zoom flashlights are shit

>4 dollars of the next order
so now youre gonna buy even more shit from them, you got jewd also.

And just so you know, chink rubber is usually terribly carcinogenic - causes cancer.
Idk how your dick responds to cancer stuff, but I know theres a huge freakout about dildos. Net even the dildos on the shelves have to go through a screening process last I heard, cant imagine how bad chink dildos would be.

Xylitol is a french guy that reverse-engineers malware and publishes videos in youtube:
www.xylibox.com
youtube.com/user/XyliboxFrance
he was mentioned recently in these threads, so I thought he could be here...
github.com/Xyl2k/

oh god, no indeed fuck chink dildos

i'm pretty sure your dick doesnt drink in the cancer things.

besides, they're pretty much two or three uses then i've got them ripped in multiple pieces

[spoiler]I only trust my absurd dragon dildo collection and my BF for my ass[/spoiler]

O-ok

finally reactivated my ebay account
what are some good things I can get on ebay that I can't get from Jack Ma and co?

I have a cree "ultrafire" light. The case is made nice, but:
>the rubber button on the side literally fell out. Keeps falling out too so I just stopped putting it back in.
>I let it charge fully but it lasts about 5 minutes.
>I have to take it apart (its really like 7 pieces screwed together) and tighten them all again.
>When I shut it off and turn it back on, it changes modes, so every time you turn it on you have to cycle through medium, low, flash, stobe, and back to high - pain in the ass
>for some reason when I slid out the zoom or slide it in too fast it will change modes.
>it apears to be made to be water resistant but in the light housing there is an oring but the light housing has a U shaped groove carved in it going under the oring essentially making it pointless, also the shit power button isnt water proof obviously
>bright as fuck
>cool white led

On the good side though:
>I dont doubt that its got a cree led or a good knockoff.
>With the lenses I can light up a house half way down the street
>Its solid
>takes standard battery if you can locate good non chinkshit 18650s (whore whatever)

Note, I find that cool white led lights dont make the best "I need to look at tiny shit and real fin detail like circuit boards chips and shit" kind of lights.

Got my self stirring mug, works great! Way better than I was expecting, it makes a whirpool almost instantly and mixes hot chocolate in seconds.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did come here, Cred Forums is known in those communities even back in 2010.
Admitting to going here though pretty much got you labeled as a retard wannabe though.

Ill check out his github and youtube, thanks

A couple of the designs look fun, others sort of annoying.. The thing that puts me off of dragon dildos the most is the whole furry beast otherkin thing.. instant put off.

I'm not part of any "communities", I don't even know these exist. I dislike internet forums.
what communities are you talking about?

Why do they always try to use white names? I can only imagine a chink seminar they are forced to attend where they try to use jew psychology about white people like "and if you call yourself johnson, they will feel more like youre one of them and buy more shit"

You know stirring side to side > swirling

guess you're not the intended audience. what you listed there is really the best point of it

whatts the point of having big knotty dragon dildo if u can't fantasm about riding your dragon friend and sharing heat with his soft scaly body

Just miscellaneous hacking forums, the majority of them arnt really a community as much as an elitist pissing contest and newfags looking for (currently)undetectable viruses that noone will give them.

If your into this shit as a hobby, just learn to program shit. I find microcontrollers more interesting now anyway if that says anything.

I'm not a furry, but I got a good chuckle out of that at least.
Id guess they give a pretty good feeling by themselves.

are you me?
I'm more into robotics and learning about micro electronics now too. More or less on my own again now since the community I was part of turned into cancer

/CSG/ YOUTUBE CHANNELS FROM /CSG/ USERS

Dirty Reviews - the granddaddy of them all and the man who brought us the Mixza shark meme.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - after losing his leg in an exploding chink shit accident, Unbiased dedicated his life to preventing another tragedy occurring.
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - bird loving Brit, most well-known for BM-800 videos and cutting peppers with chink knives.
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, pretty much a vehicle to make money off referral links
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

TechTablets - Still the best resource for chinky tablet and phone reviews with a ton of knowledge.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed by a bumbling migrant "from" Sweden
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

SkeletonKeyStone - Set his videos to private after his girlfriend found out he had a youtube channel. Suspected to be Anthony Burch.

did you mod a game?

yes
I'm not going to say which one though

Maybe she's from Hong Kong or something. Also, it is business practice for Chinese especially who deals with Westerner or English speaker to have an 'Engrish' name.

We all know it was gta.

heh yeah if ur not a furfag its not the best

however even without that element, they're pretty fun. the dildos are great and the penetrables are top notch. really solid. never ripped one so far and ive been at them brutally, sometimes even two guys in one hole

some are less sturdy ive heard tho.

still. really expensive, especially for a chink shit thread but entirely worth it IMHO

一个堕落的恶魔,享受你的双足飞龙的生殖器,我们把你的国家,你从

Why do you stop replying every time something gets a little spoopy?

Bought a Redmi Pro 3 from GearBest...they're shipping with a company called IB myib.com/ has anyone heard of this shit? It has been sitting at "Order Information Received" for 3 days.

>个堕落的恶魔,享受你的双足飞龙的生殖器,我们把你的国家,你从
thanks
i don't have the wyvern cock yet, tho. that's the Smaug one. still kinda salty they made him a fucking wyvern

i do prefer the breeder tho.

also google couldn't make sense of that last part

Lots of Chinese in China actually do have white first names. They worship white culture. Yeah it's fucking retarded.

Tracking post are useless.
Tracking is useless in general.

What's the best USB WiFi dongle for cheap (

Getting ready for my Redmi Note 3 Pro. Someone redpill me on flashing Redmis to the manufacturer's ROM.

I found this guide
en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Is it legit? Anyone have a better link?

me too

fake designer sunglasses plz

wiki.openwrt.org/toh/zsun/wifi-card-reader

You should try Stan some day. It feels very unique, like having a massive knot at the top which moves while inside.

Takes a lot of prep though. And it's not terribly girthy, like a Cockatrice.

Nitecore D4 then.

this thing works fine, plug and play.

aliexpress.com/item/Sale-1pc-150Mbps-150M-Keylogger-Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-Adapter-Network-LAN-Card-802-11n-g-b/32436991379.html

Any sunglasses recommendations? I need a few pairs.

Really wish I was a girl lads.
They have so many more accessories, these leg warmers are just too damn cute.

Got you covered brehs.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-IRON-MAN-3-TONY-STARK-Sunglasses-steampunk-Men-Mirrored-Brand-Glasses-Vintage-Sun-glasses/32611996902.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.64.1QE5nd

It's simple, all you need to do is learn to write pop rock and travel back to the '70s.

Any recommendations on power banks?
Ideally 20k or so, non-explosive please.

Qidian QD188.

>Really wish I was a girl lads.

Would you like to play a game of pretend?

My cat thinks they are pretty cool.

Nice cat.
also checked

I got my motospeed inflictor from them, took one week to arrive to the US, but like you they took like 3-4 days to ship my keyboard

Cat also likes chink knives

Where can I buy a zenfone 3 already?

yes

No.

The Zenfone is the sorry

What knife is that=

Dave the Drippy Dagger

what the hell does this do???

>Cred Forums - Technology

>tfw bad dragon only ships from the us, so import taxes en masse when the package hits europe.

does xiaomeme do kitchen stuff yet?
need to up my ricing game

yea get the rice cooker.

this I already have

>he cleaned up the pubic hair and dust

Can I put pasta in a rice cooker?
Rice is poor mans food.

lolwut
no, you put the pasta in the kettle

Fuck you man, rice is glorious engine of great chink empire. All your chink shit deliveries are powered by rice.

>racial slur and glorification in one post
Do you realise how stupid that makes you look?

Can you read Chinese or is the app translated now?

Any idea how it is compared to a midrange (I think they're still not pressurized) Zojirushi cooker?

Stupid like Yankee pasta eater. Pasta make you fat, lazy, can not pedal good.

Lost my first shark,
Was flying drone and had a violent tumble in the field, shark came loose and couldn't find it before it started raining ;_;

>Rice is poor mans food.
Negro, there's literally thousands more kinds of rice than pasta.

this makes me sad

but that's exactly what makes it so poor
compare how many types of wine there is (poor mans drink) to whiskey (rich mans drink)

Second USB charging chinky torch arrived.
This one is micro USB female, and from the shadows it's a standard 1w LED button.

scotch and wine are both for fags

what do you recommend? your bf's cummies?

>whiskey
Drinking spirits thinking is hot shit. lmao

>Succesfully completed my no chink shit august challenge
>Already waiting 15 packages

On my defense I'll say that is mostly fishing stuff I plan on using and flashlights, since I gave most of mine away to friends.

>your bf's cummies?
I wish i have a qt trap bf

Lanyard is equally shit on this one, with the added bonus of chewing up the anchor holes. Clip will bend very easily too. It's very lightweight, but the tube itself seems sturdy enough. Very defined, cool white beam. Should do fine for poking into cabinets and whatnot but overall if you're looking for a super cheap chinky USB torch I'd recommend the one on the right.

Post more Taiga

> USB torch
I'd just get an USB charger + torch separately.

Safety with a tested usb charger should be much higher than having a bunch of untested cheap-ass chargers on lamps themselves, and it's cheaper after 1-2 of them, too.

It's for a toolbox with a power bank, you don't always have access to mains. The REEE one should do fine, and it was all of £3.

Bought semi chink shit. I bought this charger in my country for 2 euro more but i got it in a day! It comes with a free cable and charges very fast.

Get out

I wouldn't trust it 'cause chargers kinda are where batteries are most dangerous -, but I guess it's not a huge risk...?

> It's for a toolbox with a power bank, you don't always have access to mains.
Spare Lithium battery in a box? And a Opus C-100 / ML-102 or something as "power bank".

Why lmao

Pic of the amperage

Nice ad!

Waiting for two months for the package is part of the fun. Getting the absolute cheapest price is part of it too. That's the way of /csg/. You don't belong here normie buyer.

These fucking chinks! Let me wait 2 weeks until I open a ticket and then they tell me the product cannot be shipped and will be a long time not be in stock and they still sell it!

They want to give me a refund but they don't give me my hard earned 4$ Gearbest points back. FUCK THE CHINKS

I order alot of things through china but my charger broke so i needed it fast.

m8 don't talk to me about safety if you think keeping 14500s in your toolbox is a good idea.
It'll be the same 4056 chip that all these small batteries use, and it'll be fine.

Gearbest replied to my message about the Christmas wishlist code:

Dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry about this.

We would like to extend our thanks to you for your interest on our Affiliate Program.
Please email to [email protected].

Our related staff will contact you about this in detail.

We would like to thank you very much for your understanding and kind support.

Check out our brand new products here: gearbest.com/new-products/
Grab our best deals here : gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Best Regards
Jerica
Gearbest Customer Service
gearbest.com/

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

curse of the white stag exit bag

I understand you're going for the over the top presentation, and it was amusing.

However, I find it weird that people find these obscure products that are out of stock. Everything I've ever ordered from Ali is always in stock and ships out in a couple of days. And I've tried to get some convoluted stuff.

Or were you using GB? That could be your problem.

Hey guys! Faggot who bricked its Redmi 3S yesterday here.
I want you to know how I bricked it and how I restored.
The problem was that I used Izarc to extract the rom. When I used WinRar, everything went ok.
I'm ashamed of my shortcomings.

> m8 don't talk to me about safety if you think keeping 14500s in your toolbox is a good idea.
No problem in a typical rubber sealed storage box. It's probably better protection than a lot of lithium batteries on your power tools have. Or in that probably not sealed lamp, for that matter.

> It'll be the same 4056 chip that all these small batteries use
No, they *don't* all use it, and you didn't even check?

Well, it's your housefire, not mine.

>Or were you using GB? That could be your problem.
My GB orders have been shipped in around 1 day.

How do you even cross a street.

>IZarc
what the fuck is that, I've never heard of it.

Use 7zip cabron

Best Windows + Android Tablet?

Looking for reading magasines and logging opening-up works on site with a pdf editor.

I got an OLED version, it's a bit smaller and gives you W/h measurements as well. Cost me $8US.

I have one of those, fucker works fantastically.

I check both directions, then walk.

Figures you do the same without checking 'cause it's easier?

Oh oh oh, my orders from Ali sometimes ship the minute after I place the order.

KCX-045 are also fine.

Are you actually retarded. This is a cheapo backup light for when I don't want to haul all the crap around, if I wanted to haul crap I would be doing that.
I'm not pulling it all out so I can read the chip because it's jammed in there pretty good, but from the side it looks very much like a 4056.

m8 that's not me, but I fully agree. Put your helmet and kneepads on before you do yourself an injury.

Send the same message to that email

>2k11 + 5
>not storing all your batteries in a plastic bag of needles for safety

it dissipates the ESD so the batteries don't get their power circuitry fried.

I am using Gearbest and this is the first time I have this problem. Why don't they fucking mark it as 'out of stock'? Why don't they tell me and let me wait weeks instead?

Had the same shit, opened a ticket in 3 days and got my money back in 15 minutes. Contact gearbest if your shit doesn't get shipped.

aliexpress.com/item/This_show_started_a_3_year_phase_of_cancer/1815290196.html

but that's the affiliate section, this has nothing to do with affiliate links

other anons who sent the message, did you have any response ?

>Paying 14 euro's for a battery killing fast charger

>not charging your batteries under oil in an asbestos outhouse with a sprinkler system and sand filled roof

> This is a cheapo backup light
It acting as a charger while being "cheapo" is why you'd need to check it.

> for when I don't want to haul all the crap around
Power bank + light vs. "power bank" charger + light + extra batteries in box.

Careful with all that extra weight, you're gonna hurt your princess hands.

> I fully agree
I guessed as much. Arguably, this would work out eventually if we could just continue driving rather than slam the brakes.

Which model was the Xiaomeme tablet that was so popular a couple months back?

Depends on when. The Mi Pad 2 came out a while ago. Before that it must obviously have been the older model.

>that was so popular a couple months back
Shilled, you mean? You can get the same specced tablet by Onda and Teclast for about 1/3 the price of the Mi Pad.

You are actually retarded.

where do i get some memes

aliexpress.com/item/memes/32626829949.html

Same here

Thanks for your inquiry about this.

We would like to extend our thanks to you for your interest on our Affiliate Program.
Please email to [email protected].
Our related staff will contact you about this in detail.

We would like to thank you very much for your understanding and kind support.

Check out our brand new products here: gearbest.com/new-products/
Grab our best deals here : gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

Best Regards
Jerica
Gearbest Customer Service
gearbest.com/

Making new thread now.

eh is is done?

It is done.

New thread here

Filthy pig
Swirling4lyfe