Thoughts on T-Mobile?

Thoughts on T-Mobile?

Good.

I'm grandfathered on $100 for 2 "truly" unlimited lines(Each line has a 26GB softcap until "deprioritation")

>good because I got a grandfathered deal that they don't offer anymore

tmobile grand father here aswell,
i get unlimited data talk and text for 12 bucks

im grandfathered one line unlimited for $70/mo

at least you know they honor grandfathering in, you ungrateful cunt

i use to have at&t for five years but switched over to tmobile. been with them for two years now and been nothing but great.

far better service than at&t and nice knowing that if i go over my "soft cap" i'm only throttled and not silently charged extra. also saved myself $10 a month.

Paying for HD video upsets me greatly but I will still use them because they are the best.

Plus all the freebies.
Pizza
Subway
3x cinema visits
free tshirt ( haven't gotten it yet)
free subway sandwich

It's a confusing clusterfuck now, but they are the best major carrier in the US.

It's the only acceptable major carrier in the US.

Pros:
>BYOD
>No contracts
>$30 for 5 GB/month

Cons:
>Can't transfer phone number
>Can't tether
>Can't dual sim

I'm currently on Project Fi. Pros:
>BYOD
>No contract
>No BS $20 + $10/GB pricing, even abroad
>Free dual sim
>Tether as much as you want
>Multinetwork coverage

Cons:
>Can just barely make phone calls

>cant transfer phone number
>cant tether
?????

Moooo

No bloatware, unlike Verizon, but terrible coverage.

grandfathered unlimited talk text and data + 5GB of tethering

Im on Tmobile, and I did transfer my phone number, and I tether a fuck ton

The MetroPCS MVNO which uses the T-Mobile network is also pretty good. I think it isn't as deproitizee as other Tmo MVNOs because MetroPCS is owned by Tmo.

cancer
advertises unlimited, throttles after 3GB

network gets congested during peak hours making it shit to use

>>Can't tether
what are you talking about

>There 3GB plan throttles when you pass 3GB

WAAAHHHHHHHHH

learn to read

literally the poor persons carrier.

their commercials alone are worthy of never giving them money

>can't transfer phone number
>implying T-Mobile owns the phone number

they're absolute garbge

Absolute shit, the internet works but since i use international it fucking sucks and doesn't let me call someone in my home country

You can, with Wi-Fi calling.

>Can't transfer phone number
>Can't tether

Except you can. I kept my phone number from Cricket.

I have the $30 walmart plan which is pretty much an unlimited plan these days so I can't complain.

You sound like a faggot

Utter shit support but ok if you never have to deal with them.

I'm not grandfathered, but I almost never use my WiFi cause the 4G is so fast. I've never felt this "Softcap". Do they throttle you or something?

Pretty shit but it's cheap and mostly just werks usually sometimes.

They are decent. Way better than UPC.

I kept my phone number from ATT, and can tether. What are you on about?

>getting this buttblasted because someone posts the truth about a garbage carrier
You sound like a paid shill

I've only been "deprioritized" once

I was shot down to 500kbps or so, but I was at about 80GB data used.

Terrible, overpriced.

Sorry you are poor

Maybe if you didn't live in a third world country

>Do they throttle you or something?
De-prioritize but only if youre passed 21GB-26GB (theyve increased the number a couple times, someone here said 26GB, but last I checked a few months ago it was 21GB). They only do this during peak hours

Monopoly

Sorry you're a corporate cuck that lets corporations charge whatever they want for a shit tier service
Tmobile is for poors, there's a reason they didn't have the iphone for so long. Apple didn't want their fashion accessory sitting on a shit network with poverty level customers

AT&T - Good, but Pricy
Sprint - Shit
T-Mobile - eh?
Verizon - Good

so does every other fucking carrier. it's called a contract.
81% coverage if you count "partner" coverage compared to 95% AT&T and 97% Verizon

and im not talking about population covered, because that's a padded statistic. cover all the major cities and you already have 70% population. talking about square footage USA covered.

Verizon is good but jewy and overpriced

>Liking Verizon
Good goy

Very Zion

$75/month for unlimited everything. 22GB soft cap limit and even with throttling, I still see 2MB/s download and upload speeds. I came from garbage shit tier Sprint. Where I was paying $100/month for "4G LTE" with no coverage, spotty 3G coverage, dropped calls, and having their sales reps tell me " don't worry! They're building towers in your area within the next 8 months to 2 years!"

Jumped out when T-Mobile was buying people out of their contract. Never looked back.

~$140 to 180 every month with 20GB data

95% of all the land area in the USA? Yea, I don't believe that for a second.

Bretty gud. Grandfathered 4 lines $120 10 gb each + 15% government discount. Pay less than 125 after taxes. NYC so reception not an isssue.

Why should I go to AT&T from T-Mobile?

mainland US

>so does every other fucking carrier. it's called a contract.

T mobile does not have a contract you dumb piece of shit. I can cancel any time. To top it off, they allowed interest free payments on the phone, and I could *still* cancel any time

verizon is the worst. they are comcast level of how evil they are.

Yea, I still don't believe it.

Dam, I thought the boost shills were bad.

How can you be grandfathered? Didn't they remove grandfathered plans when they did the uncarrier thing? I was forced of my plan when it happened.

I'm still happy put with T-Mobile. I had a major issue that customer care and retentions couldn't fix. I ended up emailing John Legend about it. I got a call from his assistant a couple days later and she fixed it for me.

>I ended up emailing John Legend about it.

it's still a contract, you lovechild of a potato and a hooker. just because it has end-of-term agreements that let you void at any time, it's still a contract. nobody is going to loan you money (i.e. phone payments) without a contract.

phones long paid off. so stfu

hurr durr im 14 years old and mommy bought me a phone that i can shitpost about on le reddit

fucking just leave. holy shit.

been with them for over 10 years and not a single issue. they are one of the few telecom companies to actively refuse cooperation with the nsa

yes 14yos know phone prices, interest rates, and contract terms of the phones their parents buy them

youre retarded

Shit network. Verizon is far better

yet you seem to not understand what role an apostrophe plays in crafting a sentence.

>yet you seem to not understand what role an apostrophe plays in crafting a sentence.
>yet you seem

>>Can't transfer phone number
>>Can't tether
I do both of these.

>Thoughts on T-Mobile?
Good, but they have bands no other phones fucking use.

Honestly their coverage really has tripled in the last three years or so.

Currently on unlimited everything for 3 lines for 134$

>Verizon is far better
No unlimited plans, so they can suck my dick.

The third time they double-billed me monthly was the day I got off big red. T-mobile has never, ever given me bill shenanigans in 3 years.

The only downside is their brick and mortars are filled with retarded sixteen year olds who don't know shit.

I've worked at T-mobile for 7 years. Ask me anything. Currently a manager in tech support

they get zero coverage where I live
and fuck contract
so im stuck paying att $40 a month for 3gbs of data

How do you get past the 5GB cap on tethering
My old phone was an Xperia Z2 from overseas. I used to be able to do like 120GB a month tethered and you guys never noticed. I need to get past that 5GB

Why do your policies suck so much dick and when did you transfer your customer support to Indian call centers?

>can't transfer phone number
But I have. Several times.
>can't tether
But I could. And pretty fast too.
>can't dual sim
That depends on your phone. Cause I have. I've dual sim'd with AT&T and TMobile on a chink phone I bought. Worked fine.
What T-Mobile are you thinking of?

T-Mobile is good. Amazing to say the least. However that's only if you're in an area with good coverage. Back in San Diego it was the go-to carrier. Never had a dropped call, my payment was about 130 with 2 new phones, unlimited data, and calls/text. Never throttled either.
But when I got stationed in New Mexico I had to switch to Verizon. The coverage here is ass, but that's cause New Mexico is basically a third world country that somehow crept into the US. When I get out, I'll probably switch back to T-Mobile. Especially since they carry the Xperia phones I'm quite fond of.
Verizon is shitty. Awesome coverage, shitty customer service, high pricing, and phone choices are abysmal compared to CDMA carriers.
Sprint drops calls A LOT. That and their basically a cheaper version of Verizon, with shittier connection and coverage. Their customer support sucks too.
AT&T is the one major carrier I've never really fucked with.