ITT post good apps that went to the shits

ITT post good apps that went to the shits.

>TouchPal keyboard
>google camera (new ui sucks imo)

Other urls found in this thread:

droid-life.com/2016/06/15/fleksy-acquired-pinterest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick pic.

ES file explorer. Ads everywhere and the entire layout just feels bloated. Using zen explorer now.

>zen explorer
Ayy, me too. ES just got bloated and shittier over time

What do you use instead?

Not him, LeafPic. FLOSS, fast, black theme, plays gifs, can hide folders.

I still use the last version of QuickPic by the original developer, before it was bought by Cheetah Mobile. Signed it with dev keys so it will never update from the play store

MMMMMMUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF

Stock CM gallery is good enough for me

what a qt

I use an old version of quick pic

Nothing else even comes close to comparing, even still

Which version number?

Launcher pro

Really it's fine just a dead project.

Apus launcher.

I don't remember the version number, but if you search quick pic in Google you'll find a resigned version on XDA

download that one

Fleksy is still the best keyboard in my opinion

but it has a lot of small glitches that could still be fixed and the development team abandoned it

I'm using Fleksy now, I honestly really wish they would just open source it or something so people can continue where they left off

Thanks mate.

Also I'm using TouchPal too because it's so intuitive and easy to use. The gestures are really well integrated, the swipe is accurate, it's very customizable, the prediction is accurate.

I keep disabling ad activity but after a while it keeps coming back, and I'm sad because no other keyboard feels as nice to use...

Heh I used touchpal for a long time. I'm honestly suprised it never became as popular as Swype or SwiftKey did, I found the swiping way more accurate on touchpal

The reason I switched is because I just got sick of swiping, when typing is always way more accurate... swiping feels like such a gimmick to me, even though it is marginally better now

And Fleksy also looks and feels way better than any other keyboard I've ever used. After you use Fleksy for a while it's pretty hard to go back to anything else, so many things that feel obvious to me just aren't included in other keyboards, like swipe to delete (of course touchpal has this)

Even though Fleksy isn't being actively developed anymore, and even though it does have its flaws, I still think it's the closest thing to a perfect android keyboard that exists so far...

I'll keep that in mind, but for now I'm pretty sure I've managed to disable most ads.

I've just gotten too used to the swiping to give it up now and the wave prediction is just too convenient.

ES File Explorer comes to mind instantly.

The fuck? They've abandoned it already?

Well not officially ( I think)

The Fleksy company was bought by pinterest

Pinterest presumably bought Fleksy for their talent, not their keyboard. The project hasn't been updated in a while, safe to assume its dead.

ACTUALLY NEVERMIND - just looked it up, apparently they did officially abandon it but they will open source it soon

droid-life.com/2016/06/15/fleksy-acquired-pinterest/

so that's cool I guess

Snapchat.

How did you make a thread with no image?

How did you start a thread with no image in the op?

Snapchat
When they were no ads, stupid filters, text chat...